-4 strength of course

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Probably about 34F.

Crazy/10
Tits 10/10

Why are the French trying to challenge the Japanese in the lewd animation department? Why do they actually stand a solid chance of matching the Nips?

I say they have exceeded the nips. Have you seen Dofus? That shit is for children and there is a scene where the football dude is bombarded with panties.

have you watched wakfu? every episode has at least 10 sexual jokes, and ALL the women are hot with big tits and birthing tits ALLLL

Its pedoshit

>>birthing tits

I'd like to point out that Wakfu's lewdness is amazing because it's either done for humour, or is just part of the brilliant character design.

Meanwhile, most animes with lewd elements are like: "Oh look, she was naked and he accidentally touched her boobs. Haha!"
"She needs to be naked to cast magic, and he thinks it's hot but too much."
And so on. It's all just poor fanservice.

thats cause frankime is made with the idea that adults will be watching with kids and need something not to be bored to tears, like every good child animation production (ala Shrek)

>Crazy/10
>Tits 10/10
>Shark Teeth/10
Fixed.
Wakfu blends in the sex jokes the way GOOD anime does, Ramna 1/2 being a prime example.
Both are still "fanservice", but it exists as more than merely prurient appeal.

m8
Everything French and made for kids older than 6 has always been like that.

Sauce and name?

Boku no Wakfu

Wakfu second season.

She is secondary character from last episodes.

One who murders a shitload of demons

all of her not just her teeth and tits

>Why are the French trying to challenge the Japanese in the lewd animation department?
>Japan
>Any competition to France when it comes to lewdness.

HAOW HAOW HAOW!

r63 Zuko

>you will never a bodysuit Eva
>you will never an Amelia
>you will never a Mofette

French have been working with japs in the comics field a lot recently. Not that actually erotic comics were never a thing- japs just outweight western lewd in spread of erotic content, but not in quantity.

>there will never be a Dofus/Wakfu RPG

There is, it's just in French.

Merde.

Anyway, which class make the best waifus?
Personally I'm a fan of Iop girls.

I think the thing about that image that surprised me is that she is wearing pantsu.

That is not how you spell xelor

Are all of the dragons in Wakfu immortal engines of destruction?
Are there even more than just the Eliatrope twins and the dofus ones?

Diaper thickness: 12 inches

You boys ave some strange ways to say Sacrier.

Forgot my pic.

japanimegames.com/store/c/20-Krosmaster.aspx

JapanimeGames has a huge Wakfu sale rught now.

Krosmaster mostly, but figures from the show too. Nox, Amalia, Ruel, Remy/Grany, $10 each...

Asking a question with only two wrong answers is cheating.

Rogues and Eliotropes are fail.

Blood > tattoo

-5 initiative because she's fat

>Mofette
>fat
Fat tits, maybe, but fat?

Sacrier a best

>literally sand in vagina
how about no

a great quality i give to frenchies is not giving a shit about what people might find offensive and not being prudish at all, adding sexualization totheir work whenever they feel like it

PureSex/10

I as told that there was a race of nothing but paladins, is this () them?
I know demon objects have eyes. ... lops are either paladins or evil knights.

Paladins. They wield shu-shu BECAUSE they're paladins. They act as guardians for the shu-shu because they're strong (or simple) enough to resist its temptations.

>I know demon objects have eyes. ... lops are either paladins or evil knights.
Their entire shtick is that they're the only ones who can use those demon weapons/objects because they're either VALOROUS AND HONORABLE enough to resist them, or too stupid to.

And the weird part about Wakfu is that Iops aren't technically a race.

When you're in the womb, you subconsciously pick one of the gods to worship (Despite what your parents were) and end up developing physical characteristics based on said god.

Shit's weird, but interesting.

Actually, don't the souls choose who they'll worship before they're even conceived, thus causing most children to worship the same god as their parents?

Of course, they sometimes change in the womb, or if the parents are mixed race they can be either of the two, or sometimes something completely different.

Can't they change race as a child or adolescent as well, so long as they choose before adulthood?

So the gods are giant narcissists then?

So is the mmo any good?

Just the way the setting works, as you grow more powerful, you grow to resemble your patron more closely.

If your parents are two different races then you should end up with a normal human, unless you want to be a Stu/Sue.

Honestly my knowledge is cursory, just the frantic digging into lore after watching the series, but that sounds about right since I know most kids tend to lean towards their parent's shit, but a Xelor and a Sadida could totally pop out a Pandawa which is wacky.

>A god
>Not a narcissist
>Pick one

Any being that is worshiped is a narcissist to some degree.

Iop at least is bro-tier as fuck.
Appropriate, since he's the god of a tank race.

I adore the fluff of this setting so much

Reading the wiki, it seems to work like this

>souls already worship a god
>souls choose the parents they are born too, generally those of the same god
>if they change their worship, they must do so by puberty

Sacriers are the tank race. A tank/berserker hybrid but tank nonetheless

is this image cropped

for those of you who can't work out French

>the krosmos (universe) is shaped like an egg with holes at two ends; incarnam, and externam
>Wakfu enters the krosmoz through internam, and Stasis exits through externam
>the realm of gods and spirits is Ingloriom, and the realm of demons is Shukrute
>beneath these is the astral plain, which is separated from the material plain by the ether
>the plain material has the usual galaxies and solar systems

(I think this is what happens, but I can't find where I read it)
>when a body dies, the soul is expelled through externam, and then reintroduced through incarnam

So bro-tier, he outright isn't a god; he's a mortal.

+4 hip

Spoilers, bruh.
So bro tier he pulled Best Girl just by being his goofy self.

>Iop
>Bro-tier
Reminder Iop fugged one of Sadida fuckdoll and got her pregnant, but because the doll was part of sadida itself the result was an abomination which later caused a great deal of trouble in the mortal realm.

Unintended consequences, yo.
He couldn't know that would happen at the time.

>Fucked the "fertile" chick and knocked her up, it's caused problems for everyone ever since

Sounds exactly like my bros.

>So bro-tier he has his own secret handshake.

Is it normal to want to get dominated by her?

Speaking of Sadida.
Not only did this cunt was part in the creation of an abomination(Cornu Mollu), but also indirectly caused the end of the dofus era, the great flood and the gods getting bitch slapped so hard by Ogrest they had to leave the world for a while.
And all this bullshit because he can't store safely his fuckdolls. Sadida is everything wrong.

Dick: Muh

Give me more of her.

absolutely

I've heard research supporting this. I don't quite remember who, but somebody once told me

I want to marry, impregnate, and hold hands with Eva

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak gods stronger.

What is the purpose of the Wakfu MMO?
Like is there any story to the game or are you just adventuring around?

specifically in this order?

Ma nigga, Eva is best girl.

Or to add drama to the story...

The story takes place a few years before the anime
Also in one of the parts it's revealed that your PC is DIRECTLY responsible for the events of one episode in season 2

You my nigga

Been playing a not!Sacrieur in 5e for now 3 years (we started with Pathfinder) and it's been so great. Almost wish that we could fail to save the world so Sacrieur gain help people in the catastrophe.

T'as cassé mon arc

Really? Which one?

well, hold hands, then kiss, then marry, then impregnate, then hold hands some more

Actually I think it is possible to be dual-classed. I can't remember the name but I am pretty sure that there is one character who is two classes/races.

Shak Shaka is a Xelor/Ecaflip dual class.

You depraved son of a bitch.

I think it might be the Wabbit Island one. Seeing as you free a Xelor and the first thing he does is go to wabbit island and takes the cawwot dofus.

I have not watched season 2 for a while, so I dunno if I am right.]

Yes, but what do you DO in the game?
I guess you just go around killing stuff and ruling your own island or something?

Never mind, It's the Sarahash questline where you fight the Amybian and kill it, only for one of it's tentacles to remain and causing the events of the desert episode of Wakfu season 2.

He looks nothing like a mummy or a catperson.

Run around killing stuff, there are SOME quests but they're a bit sparse at the moment. Dungeon delving is fun, and the game also has a totally player driven market (No NPC vendors. Period.) and faction system (Though you have to be subscribed to vote, Though that's one of the only features NOT avilable to F2Pers

That's a bit of an understatement.

What she actually did was solo what amounted to an entire demonic invasion while her backup army got their asses kicked and gods duked it out above her.

The last episodes get fucking weird.

Please, everyone knows best girl the loli squid pirate

That fucking duck.

Because the French were always the best at Lewds.

>mfw Bouguereau's Admiration
It was /ss/ before /ss was a thing.
Not posting it here because not sure how triggerhappy the mods are around artistic nudity.

And let's not forget Dejeuner sur l'herbe, which was at the time a fucking scandal because it was the first painting in which a woman was depicted in the nude in public creating two new fetishes: public and CMNF. And this during the same period where Victorian England was famous for being prudish.

And then there's l'origine du monde. Not going to say anything about it, just look it up.

>Doesn't mention 120 Days of Sodom

Do you even French Depravity?

The bottom line here is that the Anglophone world is fucked up thanks to Puritanism and Victorians. Prostitution was treated with no where near the level of condemnation it receives today. Up until the Reformation, at least.

The Victorians were a reaction to their parents in the Georgian era, when gambling and whoring were huge national passtimes.

>Eva
I'm sorry but you misspelled Cleo. I understand it's happens all the time, since they are both from same race.

Why are there so many half-gods running around in dofus/wakfu?