The party has to pull out the last resort

>the party has to pull out the last resort
>the biggest, baddest weapon in their arsenal
>the thing they were positive would absolutely waste the bbeg

>it doesn't work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/39j5v8jlndM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's stupid, you should use your best weapon first in hopes it ends the entire encounter in one go.

gg guys bbeg wins

BBEG mocks them, laughs, flies off, breaks into a TV studio, and announces to the world that he'll be leaving the planet forever. After he blows it up.

Not sure why Goku thought it would work given that it didn't work on Vegeta. Though I suppose he didn't exactly have any other options left.

We get a new GM. This one's on a power trip and is restricting player agency.

Have you considered the possibility that the best weapon has big drawbacks, like resource consumption or negative secondary effects?

Rolling all 1s on your damage die isn't restricting player agency. It's not my fault you rolled 30d12 and came up with such a shitty number.

> The DMPC pulls out even laster resort out of her ass
> It was never mentioned before this moment.
> It works, and BBEG dies.

What, even if they tried using death magic on an undead lich?

That would make it not the best weapon. That would make it the weapon of last resort.

Is it really the best weapon if its use is limited?

Are you fucking dumb? Read the OP you cum-gargling fuckoink.

If we're arguing semantics, it can be the best weapon in terms of destructive power.

Well, Nick, maybe if you hadn't decided to LET HIM POWER UP AGAIN, and maybe, if you morons had coordinated and fought him as a team instead of trying to 1v1 him just to "prove" whose build is stronger, that attack of yours would have WORKED.
Don't blame me for your idiotic pride.
Oh by the way, Scott's build is actually stronger than yours. He's just been holding back to make you feel better.

Ask the DM if I can use a magic asspull spell to send the party into the future, so that they can help rebuild the world since we've already failed to save it.

youtu.be/39j5v8jlndM

Nah son, you've got to hit it with everything you can before hand. If its a nimble fucker, you want him tired out so you know its going to hit. If its a tanky fucker, you want his armour as weak as possible before you fire your "Final Chance" weapon.

I think the most ubiquitous, the easiest to use weapon is the best one.

A rock.

>doesn't know what a bbeg is
>insists on using it

What a retard.

Double down, get two rocks, one for each hand. You can throw a rock and still have a back up. You can get your hand rocked off and still be able to fight. Two Rock Style is superior, end of story.

When he tried to use it on Vegeta he was interrupted and most of the energy was lost. The attack which hit Vegeta was only a small portion of a normal Spirit Bomb.

Oh, it's that user again, eternally triggered about an established meme.

...what does he think BBEG stands for? Because I'm trying to come up with alternatives to Big Bad Evil Guy but drawing blanks.

Big Blue... Eglaitarian... Bloke?