Character Art Thread

Last one 404'd, let's continue this. Post character artwork

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/XwymE
imgur.com/gallery/O0MUf
imgur.com/gallery/5ZfK1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm looking for art that would work for an angel in a K6BD game.

Have random crap in the mean time.

These are from my baddies folder btw.

>o

this is at least vaugely on the road of what you are looking for.

I swear I'm not intentionally alternating between male and female.

Or maybe I am?

Thanks friend.

Only got two that look fitting. Here's 1...

..and 2.

I love this one.

Im looking for a rather specific picture, it was a lady in a white dress, wearing a mask, and her hair was also covered with a lot of masks.

I don't have it but this one is what came to mind, might be of your interest

this one (which gets posted in every thread) is the closest I have... angels have a very unique character design in K6BD, i think it's gonna be hard for you to find it matey

>you are now mentally visualizing standing outside and looking up at the sky
>only to gaze upon a dick larger than your entire village

Huh guess I remembered it wrong, that one is it! Thanks!

Anyone got an image of a tiefling in a suit?

I lost it in an emergency wipe and cannot find it anywhere online.

Now kiss

This is all I got that fits that description.

What's an emergency wipe?

Tried to pirate a copy of solidworks, got a nasty virus, had to nuke it.

'ere ya go dudes

I'm glad this is making the rounds. I had it for a while and didn't post it thinking it looked like something Veeky Forums would hate.

Does anyone have the picture of the girl with a purple/pink sidecut in a boxing ring?

>l-lewd!

Looking for blacksmiths, especially blacksmiths who are using tongs and not just smacking a finished sword on an anvil.

Veeky Forums changed her hair color. I don't have the original anymore, I think.

Thanks a ton. I've had this image in the back of my head all day and couldn't find it.
Druid for your troubles.

That's not a druid, that's a Posthuman biomechanical war machine powered by extra dimensional magic and controlled by a scarred mutant preteen.

That basically acts as a druid.

I suppose, though Oberon was always supposed to be more like a Paladin wasn't he?

well, he's modeled after whats known as the king of the fairies, and he does have a trait that makes animals temporarily ally with you, even ones summoned by other things.

I would call that a druid, or at least a warrior druid.

thank ya kindly

Anyone got anything that looks like its from the Late Bronze Age, preferably not warriors? I'm running a fantasy campaign inspired by that era, stuff like mycenean greek, minoan, hittites, new kingdom egypt, but art's really hard to find outside of drawings of warriors (Osprey, for instance) and the traditional egyptians.

/r/ing female fighters

this work?

oops meant

It's a start, but it looks more modern, maybe Roman or iron age Greek. By all accounts I've read, the ancients (particularly the rich ones) loved their bright colors and patterns.

I'm trying to emphasize to my players that the Late Bronze Age was a bright and happy time (for the people who were better off, anyway) with lots of trade and a cosmopolitan society, I want to set my actual campaign during a fictional version of the sea people's invasion, more or less, for that delicious fall into the dark ages.

Unf

Maybe?

alright, im looking for two things

1) fully enclosed armor or empty armor sets that i can use as living armor, similar to pic related

2) archer knights, ie, armored archers

does anyone have a picture of a Halfling fighter? I know it's kind of unusual, but that's why I want to play one.

Is that Tantra Online? Man I remember playing that game. Could work.

Anyway, I'll post a bit of what I have, but it's mostly illustrations from textbooks and the like, not necessarily well drawn. I was hoping someone would have something similar but well drawn and fantasy-like.

If all else fail I guess I'll try to commission something.

I hope historical boobies don't upset anyone.

I'll stop for now, that's the idea I'm going for. Bright colors, patterns, etc.

Like this familia?

get this filth out of here!

lacking on true armored archers, best I got

Anybody got some snipers? I'm playing one in a DTD campaign a friend of mine is running.

Veeky Forums, I need pictures of operators. Regular soldiers, terrorists, guerrillas, spec ops, spies, criminals, mercenaries, and so on. Of all kinds and from any nation. Real life photos are more than welcome too, as long as they look cool; also, some future tech or fantasy stuff (psychic powers etc) is good, but nothing too unrealistic.

Meanwhile I'll see what I have for , will also take other requests

WORRY NOT, FOR I AM HERE READY TO PROVIDE.

imgur.com/gallery/XwymE

imgur.com/gallery/O0MUf

imgur.com/gallery/5ZfK1

thanks! got any more?

gonna dump mine as well, why not

another

another.

Xxx

does anyone have people in breastplates?

Anyone have any Minotaur stuff?

I'm running a Minotaur necromancer,
So just a simple black cloak is good nothing crazy.

Requesting gunslingers/western/deadlands stuff, esp female

>the average Dark Heresy character

anyone got any unarmed fighters that aren't eastern monks?

anyone have any unarmed fighters that are not eastern monks?

>mfw

user pls, my chivalry code can only get so upstanding

/r/ing non-fragile looking elves/half-elves. Darker skin and blonde/white hair preferable but I'll take what I can get.

i think this is an elf; hard to tell from the thumb nail