Requesting Sorcerer Art

Didn't see any image-request threads (mods/janitors feel free to delete this if I'm a retard and managed to miss an active one somehow). Anyway, I'm looking for pics of characters who look magical, but aren't necessarily Wizards or scholarly types. Looking for something more in line with DnD's definition of "sorcerers" who's magic is more natural and innate rather than learned through study. I'd start this off with an image dump, but I was barely able to scrounge this up for the post pic.

Help is appreciated, thanks.

Dont got much. I took all the pics out of my cellphone two days ago

That's all I've got dude

How to tell if its a sorcerer: its holding one, possibly two, fires.

You got that right.

Does anyone have any basic looking fighters.

Kinda like pic related.

And this.

OP here, I've got plenty for what I need. Thanks guys. Feel free to focus on now. I'll dump what I've got.

Not sure if by "basic" you mean poor/no armor or more of a barbarian/peasant look. But I had far fewer of those than I thought I did.

I think this is the last of what I've got without getting into super weeb territory.

Here's a tempest cleric that looks like your dude

Here's one that's basic in the sense of being a regular guard/soldier, but less in the sense of having basic equipment

I need agile knights, Veeky Forums. Full plate, but also slender or aerodynamic enough that they look ready to do sick backflips. No particular weapon needed, but obviously something like a tower shield is going to make it harder to imagine them being graceful

The world needs more genuinely happy, non-spider based drow art.

>backflips
>full plate

Mithral and Armor Training, son

You could've ctrl+f'd