Fa/tg/uy Food

Let's have a food thread. What have you made for your group lately? Try any recipes from 1d4chan? Everyone knows fatguys eat the best.

Pic related. I made meatbread.

Story time!

H-hey user, I'm really bad at cooking, and really poor, so I don't want to risk fucking things up.

Is meatbread any good? Could a complete idiot make it? I"m really rather dumb, and I can't improvise at all.

And so the story of how not to cook meatbread comes to an end.

yes. I made the dough from scratch and just used a pepper, a few springs of green onion, hamburger, and bacon. Fry your meat, then make the dough, roll out your dough and lay your meat and cheese inside of it. Close up the dough around the meat like a loaf, then toss in the oven at 400 for a bit until the bread it browned.

The cheese will hold the meat together after it's done as well so you can cut it into slices for serving.

How to not? It looks pretty good to me

How long does it need to be cooked to ensure the dough is cooked? Yours looks... wet. Is that just the cheese or was the dough undercooked?

Every single image contains a fault that screams 'you did this wrong.'

I'm OP just to clarify, not the person who posted the pics of the process.

It would likely be the cheese or the grease from the hamburger possibly. I think it was somewhere between half an hour or 45 minutes

That's most likely caused by the juice of meat and stuff. Ovens are really inconsistent in how hot they really are, so your best bet is to do like he said and go by how brown the outside is.

Thanks guys, I'm just real bad with nonspecific direction, which is why I can't cook in general.

Any other fun recopies to try? I'll make one of these bitches on my ghetto ass stove and post the progress tomorrow if you'd like.

It's a case of the old Veeky Forums if it's not perfect it's shit. All the flaws are minor and are unlikely to noticeably affect the final product, but off the top of my head...
>no paper towel under bacon to drain excess grease
>dough spread unevenly
>messy kitchen

what cookware do you have to work with?

I have 4 pots, 4 pans, a few baking sheets, a glass baking dish, and a rectagular glass baking sheet... thing.

I have a fully stocked selection of knives, a cheese shredder, a whisk, and a kettle if any of that stuff counts.

It's a little worse than 'it's not perfect,' I can tell you now.

Why do you awaken the meatbread from its dread slumber?

baked chicken breasts, once you've had them done well you'll never go back.
>heat butter/oil in pan on medium heat
>flick water or drop a breadcrumb in, if it sizzles it's hot enough
>salt and pepper chicken, about a tsp each. It's easy to add more later so don't over do it
>brown chicken breast skin side down till it's golden brown, about 5 minutes or so
>put chicken in oven preheated to 400f for a half hour
>if the pan is stainless and has no plastic or wood on it you can stick it in the oven, otherwise transfer it to a baking sheet
>take it out and cut to the bone at the thickest part, if you see any pink stick it back in for another 10 minutes

That sounds... doable. Thank you so much user. I'll try it out and see if I can master the arcane art of fire-wielding.

Thanks you fuckers now my fat ass is hungry.

>Is meatbread any good?
Sure. Well, sorta.

In the end it's just a nigger-tier version of Beef Wellington.

Nothing especially wacky since I started doing the Veeky Forums thing. Lots of chicken, brown rice, and protein bars.

On the bright side I lost 30 lbs and have the start of visible resting muscle, so that's pretty neat.