How do dwarven women look like?

How do dwarven women look like?
How do dwarven children look like?
How and why are they always hidden from outsiders?

They have beards.

They also have beards.

They're not, outsiders just think they are.

sideburns that don't extend into beards

Male children start growing in facial hair far earlier then male human children as well as similar for females as with adult females

Generally Dwarven culture as a whole dictates most social roles based on gender: Women often taking care of the home while the men are out in other pursuits. The strictness of this varies across the world with some large dwarven communities having women in roles often dominated by males although this is more common with Dwarven communities in mixed race areas.

>The children have beards.
>You suddenly realize the surely inn keeper is actually 2 dwarven kids in a trenchcoat, what do?

Tip less, kids don't need the coin. Redouble my flirting effort though. You only live once.

Why is she clean shaven? Was she caught stealing or something?

Dwarven women in mixed regions shave their hair, partly to help them assimilate into "normal" society but it is also for their own safety. Female dwarf hair is a prized magical ingredient.

But she has plenty of hair visible and showing, and I imagine any person looking to make a buck would make sure to check if she shaved every crack anyway.
And what magical properties would this hair have? The whole point is that its the same as the one on men.

It's just folklore.

In English it's "what do they look like" not "how do they look like" unless you are asking about how they achieve their look.

Aye it is just like a mans beard, in that it is a physical measure of health and fertility. A healthy lock of Dwarven facial hair is as delicate and beautiful as the woman who it was taken from.
Travelling salesmen tell tales of nobles who have fallen madly in love with dwarven woman after coming into contact with a single hair. Most famous was the merchant prince of Eastwatch who squandered his inheritance on a search party after becoming enamored with a tuft of blonde hair only to discover that the subject of his affections had died years earlier, possibly murdered by the person who took the hair from her in the first place.

I guess thats why they hide them. Pink men are after women, better dig a hole on the side of a mountain and keep them there.

In mixed race areas, many "dwarves" are mixed blood. Many human blooded dwarven females simply don't have beards. Many elf blooded dwarves, men and women, do not have beards at all. Dwarves from more solidly dwarven mountain homes look their noses down on these "mutts."

What if you're a human female with very Dwarven ancestry?

If you have a very dwarven ancestry, you aren't a human. You will notice how ancestry dictates your looks and race.

I mean like, a lot of intermarrying with Dwarves, but not enough to make you a half-dwarf or anything.

Well then its not enough to give you a beard either.

This warrants further study.

I would a dwarf blooded human and human blooded dwarf would be the same thing. I would imagine its a recessive trait, so I would imagine she would have a small chance of it manifesting in any noticeable way, and a smaller chance of it becoming a gimli way

It has been established earlier here that dwarven beard genes are recessive, and any mixture tends to overwrite them.
This can explain dwarven isolation culture, since their looks and culture melt away quickly when in touch with human or elven ones.

Here's how it works, user.

BIG & FLUFFY

For all of its faults, I enjoyed the 4e dorfesses. thicc as fug

Funny that you would post Dungeon Meshi, because that series has female dwarfs who are the best.

That's why

Shit, I need to get back to reading that. I had read all of it that was translated a while back. Maybe a year or so ago.

Like Jemma

>How and why are they always hidden from outsiders?
Because they all look like sexy lolis and dwarves are smart enough to know the outcome of outsiders finding that out.

>clean shaven
Dwarf women don't have beards, you freak.

The good ones do. Or is your taste in dwarven women abject trash?

So, Mr. Stonecutter, what do you do for fun?

Hilarious subplot

Jesus i just want sum hardcore

I prefer my dwarf women with full on bears, like the WF WW in your image.

The ones with sideburns only are what I would consider halfbloods to look like.

I always like to flavor my dwarven women as having long, braided hair that they tie around the front of their face to be nearly indistinguishable from braided beards.

Unless it has officially been stated as canon in any kind of media, then no, it has not been "established". Until it is officially canon in some form, it is only your mary sue OC bullshit. And even if it is canon, it is only canon to that specific universe.

>beards are so thick and fluffy no one can see their breasts underneath
>not even when they are rocking DD
>this leads to the legend their are no female dwarves

>sideburns that don't extend into beards
muh nigga.

It has been established in this thread, and its canon to this thread.
No setting gives enough of a fuck to talk about details like that, and the thread isn't about a particular setting.

Female dwarves are actually the elves. Yes, all of them.

This explains a lot about their relationship with one another. But for gods' sake don't let anyone find out you know this.

Female dwarves were happy with their facial hair, but then elves and humans bought their own beauty culture into dwarven society and women started shaving.

It is all the fault of multiculturalism.

THIS IS THE SIXTY THOUSANDTH TIME WE HAD THIS THREAD
YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE
YOU ARE NOT WITTY
YOU ARE JUST A NEWFAG

SERIOUSLY GET SOME NEW TOPIC. STOP REPOSTING OLD CONTENT

like that camwhore with hairy tits/chest

We've had this reply before.
You are not unique. You are not witty.
You are just a mad nerd.

Seriously, grow up.

#beardshaming

>Rat Queens

Holy shit they're fugly, do they also have to be fat?

>wanting dwarves to be human lolis

Both look just like dwarven men.
You see them all the time, it's just that it's practically impossible to distinguish the two genders apart unless they're naked. Children are just seen as shorter dwarves, otherwise they act just like adults.

Dont talk to me or my wifes son ever again!

No, just wanting them to look like attractive ladies without beards.

Of course they do

Between their legs

Female dwarves can grow beards along their chin and cheeks, but only male dwarves can have moustaches.

I want to tell a dwarf girl how cute she is.

Doesn't the whole bearded dwarven women thing come from a one off joke Aragorn made?

You got it. And I wish it would die cause it's been meme'd to death since before memes where a thing.

Welcome once again to the
>~ Depends on Setting Show! ~

Cue the theme music!

Dwarf women don't have beards.

But the drag queen culture is very popular in Dwarven strongholds.

Appendix A at the end of Lord of the Rings has a chapter called Durin's Folk. It tells us dwarven women have beards the same as men.

fuck you

> dwarf women have beards

I almost hate Pratchett for starting this meme. I hate the rest of you for thinking it applies to Tolkien and Warhammer.

Second one on the top left looks like a drag queen

What show is this again?

Settings that actually matter (so for example Discworld doesn't qualify) where dwarf women have or don't have beards:

Have:
>LotR

Don't Have:
>Forgotten Realms (aside from Salvatore books)
>Warhammer
>Warcraft

???

>warcraft and warhammer matter more than discworld

why do you claim that?

I think because he's discounting Discworld as a deliberate goofy meme setting. Of course, classic Warhammer is also a deliberate goofy meme setting, but not everyone knows that.

>mary sue
Son throwing buzz words that have no actual meaning in the context of the discussion you're having only makes you look like an idiot

That makes you a tall dwarf.