filename thread

Y'all ready for this?

I don't think you're ready for this.

That is srsly fucked up mang

I recognize that screen cap. Thanks for those memorys

Reminds me of

desu senpai I've jerked off to worse

yeah there's a poem about that kinda guy

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
-Heraclitus

This is wonderful.

Oh, Big LA
You so crazy

it's good advice, gotta make sure raping that virgin cured your AIDS

Honestly, while I was pretty sure the version I posted was fake, I also wouldn't have been shocked if it were actually there.

Some parts of Africa are REALLY fucked. My personal experience with Liberia makes me really want to try and help them get their shit together, but I have literally no clue how to do so.

Juggalos are a world apart, user. They're barely people.

The smug on this loli vampire is through the roof, literally smug face on every page no matter what they are doing.

>My personal experience with Liberia makes me really want to try and help them get their shit together, but I have literally no clue how to do so.

There's one way user

Since you brought it up, the billboard in question is IN Liberia.

And yeah, there is a problem where some parts of Africa are just terrible. And it's one of those problems without an easy solution.

Oh god, genuinely made me laugh.
It's the simple things in life...

needs a better filename?

A thing of beauty.

>Snow_Crash.png

See, the thing about Liberia is that if the US were to show up on their doorstep and occupy the country militarily, they'd be welcomed with open arms by the government and citizens alike. Many, many Liberians not only look up to the US as a role model of excellence and as a wonderful nation, but also even consider themselves Americans (in the sense that they share a common heritage). Murals of American leaders, pictures of US presidents (Bush jr. and Obama being the most popular) in homes and restaurants, to people actually knowing and singing the US national anthem over their own. Hell, when the US declared war on Iraq in the Second Gulf War, almost 30,000 Liberian "militia" (i.e. former rebel warlords) petitioned the Liberian government to go fight for the US in Iraq, because they felt it was their duty to do so (The Liberian government of course shot them down, because the US wouldn't tolerate drug-fueled cannibal soldiers fighting alongside NATO troops outside of dire necessity). Many of them actually want Liberia to become a part of the US, and hope that the US will accept them one day and remember that the Liberians were once Americans too.

The big issue is that NOBODY in the US would want to take on Liberias problems, and they have an absolute fuck-ton of them.

>You mind if I wild out?

>Crusader Kings II

heheheh

omg yes

This is the best representation.

I'm not sure if the Sausage Castle guys are Juggalos, but those guys are some kooky characters

How old is that guy? What's he from?

Yes

>An Idiot's Willful Misunderstanding of Minarchism

I've seen this a few times.

Now I get the joke that the knight is literally reading the letter from inside the helmet

>The big issue is that NOBODY in the US would want to take on Liberias problems, and they have an absolute fuck-ton of them.

I can totally see this being the case. There are a lot of places in the world with a fuckton of problems where the only "good" way of handling it is by getting everybody together and doing something about it.

Is it weird that I kind of wish they had some kind of amazing resource that the US wanted to be invested in just so they have a probably reason to do some stuff in the country that might help stabilize it?

This is a sublime piece

>.410 Jury
Oh, it's a NOT-Taurus Judge

failuretohandlethebantz.exe

StarshipTroopersBook.jpg

Needs a name.

DM backs out of ERP with THAT guy.jpg

>Co-op abilities

Horizontal fusion dance

>Steven Universe could have been even MORE stupid.jpg

>Those bottom "truths"
My sides

Got, the intense meme'ing that surrounded this image, how it was set up like a Renaissance painting.

It may be my proudest OC

these are both really good

Wow. I mean, I have a visceral racist hatred for first nations as much as the next Canadian, but that is impressively fucked up.

"Unique" Creation myth.jpg

pretty sure it show the proper respects. If the Indian's ancestors cared they would fight it court. Lazy savages

>emails from grandma

sauce

>beast with two backs taken literally