How does it feel like knowing Chaos will win again Imperiacucks?

How does it feel like knowing Chaos will win again Imperiacucks?

>Chaosfags actually believe this

lorgar needs a bigger role desu

he started it all, he should finish it

maybe he comes to the conclusion of his meditation that the emperor really is a god of the warp and leads a civil war amongst his legion and then fireships abaddon's black crusade or something?

>The attention span of Darth Revan.jpg

Chaos can't win as it's victory will destroy it's food source and it will starve to death in empty galaxy. No living with emotions, no warp turbulence, slow death from entropy.
What relay benefits chaos is permanent status quo

On the other hand any other factions have a chance at wining their game and not loosing it at the end.

Plus, order/Nurgle will win. Entropy of universe will kill it and it will stagnate for true eternity in cold death of universe.

>he started it all
Nah.

fuck off, ADB

Chaos can never win, not while the GREATEST CHAPTER IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL CHAOS SPACE MARINES CRY IN THEIR BEDS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN NEVER BE AS GREAT AS THE ULTRAMARINES!

and imperial guard are just like

They might win eventually, but not today.

how does it feel knowing we are kicking your asses nonstop chaoscuck?

Matt Ward pls go

Again ?

When did Chaos win the first time ?

The Horus Heresy was a loss for Chaos. Sure, they killed the Emperor. But they lost their leader and were then pushed from Earth orbit all the way back to the Eye of Terror.

Since then it's been the same pattern. Chaos wins a few battles, then loses that war.

It's the most Chaos can ask for. Win some battles, cause some misery, but eventually fall. If Chaos "wins," it will starve. It will fade. It will die.

Chaos is self destructive.

Chaos is destined for defeat.

Even Chaos fights against Chaos.

>Chaos can't win as it's victory will destroy it's food source and it will starve to death in empty galaxy. No living with emotions, no warp turbulence, slow death from entropy.

No, Chaos is eternal. The death of the galaxy won't kill it. The fluff says so. So stop being a dumbfuck.

Looks like Fuklaw just isn't having it.

Chaos probably won't win.

Where the fuck are you getting that info? You know there are entire solar systems of civilizations in the warp? They are shitty societies, but they exist. The demons just want to expand into the material world and increase everyone's misery.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL ULTRAMARINES CRY IN THEIR BEDS BECAUSE THEY KNOW CAN NEVER BE AS GREAT AS THE HAMMERS OF DORN!

>literally wiped out by Orks

Well, it makes me laugh that people take the narratives of Games-Workshop games seriously.

It won in Fantasy.

The only reward of faith is to see it tested each and every day, until death.
Even if these lies where true, I still prefer to die standing for manking than betray everything I believe in. Mankind won't be defeated as long as whe'll hold the line.

autistic edgy ork

All killing the galaxy would do is stop them from producing more chaos entities. They'd still have the untold quadrillions.

It's not like everytime Chaos kills a human whatever warp presence they created in their life poofs.

It's why the Gods are taking a slow approach. They're building up their forces while they can.

By ''Mankind'' you mean white people you fucking racist cunt because GW put barely any niggers and gooks in their nazi game.

This is bait, but I'm not sure who for.

Low quality heresy is low quality. Apply prometheum liberally.

Of course for white people, I'm not going to die for some african children who eat their mothers and don't feel anything about it.

This is why I don't like Imperium if you're not white you have no business even siding with them.

It's a setting, not a story.

>It's the HFY guy

Back to the shed Sven

I'm a Slav.