The minotaurs are the most badass of the cursed founding chapters

The minotaurs are the most badass of the cursed founding chapters.
No one really knows where they came from, and they just wanna fucking fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8e8FRTi4ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they were more interesting when they were wearing yellow and red stripes

forgeworld's take on them bores me

If the only measure is badassitude, the Black Dragons have em beat.

Or the Legion of the Damned, if you want to count them.

*cough*

They looked like fucking candy canes that were older than the emperor himself

>Astral Knights
>Cursed Founding

user...

Oh I thought it was badass unknown chapters.

but yeah Black Dragons are coolio.

You guys ever read that Death Watch story where an inquisitor purposely makes a kill team from cursed foudnings?

The LotD is questionable.
The Dragons look the coolest, without a shadow of a doubt. But they look just a little edgy. If GW reworked their design a bit, they would be soooo much better.

Focus more on being Wolverine Space Marines

Forgot the lizard mutation

Make them a bike army

No I haven't, this story got a name and a nice summarization of the story and involved chapters?

I mean, they started out as the Fire Hawks, who were a cursed founding chapter.

More or less, yeah.
But inversing their colours would be nice.

Yeah, I know.
Kinda wish GW hadnt pretty much confirmed it, though. I liked the idea that they were greater daemons of the emperor.

Its in the Book "Xenohunters"

full of other Death Watch Short stories

Local bookstore doesnt carry 40K books, I only have Stormcaller and Titanicus.

Got a mega file of it famalam?

>No one really knows where they came from
Loyalist World Eaters. Come on OP, we've been over this.

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. Besides, they're lesser daemons. Living saints are Greater Daemons of the Emperor.

I remember reading something about them surviving a lance strike, and the eruption of a volcano.
Is 'middle daemon' cannon?

Well their are the exorcists who all used to be possessed by demons

*illumanati members

youtube.com/watch?v=t8e8FRTi4ho

Motion seconded

I like asshole loyalists like these guys and the marines malevolent

The original yellow and red ones maybe, but the current ones, which are unlikely to be the same chapter, but instead were a replacement for the highly unstable originals, are Iron Warriors. I like to take the theory a step further and make them hybrid Space Wolf-Iron Warriors, with the IW geneseed known for its strong stabilizing effect on imperfect applicants.

The story's called the Vorago Fastness. It involves a radical inquisitor pulling together a Deathwatch team consisting of a Flesh Tearer, a Black Dragon, a Son of Anteaus, a Relictor, and a Black Shield who is the last surviving Flame Falcon.
They're told that they have to take a Necron artifact from another Inquisitor who's been deemed unable to keep it safe. Surprise surprise, it's their Inquisitor who's the crazy one and wants to use the artifact for nefarious purposes.

should they be more weeby?

Weeby how exactly?

I mean a bunch of pissed off mutants who dip their bones in adamantium seem western as it is