/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 2

Content Out the Shazbot Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Story
-Rules
-Loose details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6 (embed)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

progress update

Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss) [Needs Art], Gemini princess (co-op)[Needs art] Homunculus princess[Needs companion art], Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstein princess[Needs art], Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess[Needs art],
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess[needs card] Drake princess [needs finished card],
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess [most of these need art]

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess [Needs art], Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses [Needs art], Changeling princess, Terriesque princess, Cat princess II
By pegasus user Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess [needs art] and nun princess [needs art]
By user 1 P'Orc Princess
BY committee Buffalo Princess
Art only, Half dragon princess [needs card]

So that's 14/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess[Needs art] Ryu princess [?]
By Phi Volcano Princess[Needs art], Farmer Princess siren princess[might want new art], Dryad princess, Nymph Princess Mimic Princess II
By Notin Bee Princess [needs art]
By Photo user Hospitalar Princess [Needs Gen update and art]
by user 2 Rose princess
By dudelor Magical princess
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, Pajama princess [Needs art]

So that's 18/20 + an idea image for a dragon

Also some notable lost princesses who deserve a home
Idol Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess, Invisible Princess, Pumpkin princess

As always remind me if i've forgotten someones waifu and ill add it to the list

I guess we should get around to picking either Frankenstein or Homunculus

Do we have cards for them yet?

Or at least pics to compare them.

Stormy Village Kingdoms
Homunculus princess

+ Harnesses the power of lightning
+ Is just overjoyed that you dont run away
+/- Doesnt really know how to speak
- Panics every time you leave
- Doesnt know her own strength

Companion - Mad scientist - this alchemical mastermind created the princess. And Takes care of her dutifully.

wealth bonus Learn her secrets from the mad scientist so you can freely adjust her body with the right "spare parts"

power bonus - Replicate her technology to harness lightning, an unreliably potent power source perfect for any scheme

Clinging Static Kingdom’s
Frankenstein Princess

+ A quick learner that loves to study
+ Proficient surgery skills
+ Spends time improving herself
- Partially reanimated
- Treats people as experiments

Companion: Igor – The creepy but loyal assistant of the Princess’ former masters.
Wealth Bonus: Your kingdom’s citizens are able to replace missing or damaged limbs and organs.
Power Bonus: Frankenstein Princess and her assistant work to create improved body parts just for you.

Love: 2
Lust: 2
Wealth: 3
Power: 3

And then Frankenstein's Princess?

oh i suppose homunculous's stats would be

love 4
lust 2
wealth 0
power 3

Nevermind, ninja'd .

Think I prefer homun between the two.

Likewise.

(Sorry didn't want to post twice in a row.)

Does she go by "Fran"?

probobly

Okay, I changed something on Rose Princess's profile a bit:

Lust Spell: makes dominant targets submissive and willing to do whatever you want them to. This works in reverse with submissive targets.

How's that?

If your here Ever, I still need that bunny gal sprite and the blood cat lady sprite you were makin in those past streams

Reposting my Pitches

Saurian Knight
Formerly a Chosen warrior of the Gods, he fell misfortune and trauma, awakening from insanity and mindcontrol to his human mind but an inhuman form. Feeling Forsaken by the Gods he goes out to try and do good where they wont and maybe find a cure or people to call his own.

+Armored Hide
+Masterful in use of nearly all blades and Shields
+as Wild in bed as in combat
-Habitually Rejects Gods
-Uncouth eating habits

Love:2
Combat:5
Speed:3
Lust:4
Smarts:2

Hate Hatchet - Compact Blade for Close up fighting, hits hard and fast, works best in tandem with his claws and teeth
Bash Buckler - compact shield for parries and shield bashing

His own Kind: Gains 3 extra Love When Paired with fellow Reptillians and Saurians

Toad Princess
+Powerful Spell caster
+The things she could do with her Tongue
-Bossy
-Refuses to leave her Floaty Throne
+Will invite you to share it

Love: 2
Lust: 4
Wealth: 2
Power:4

Hibbity Hobbity

Which one was the Bloody cat...?

She looks tsundere.

Was it this one?

the one you were making for that girl, we were joking she was a bully

Ah yes!

thats er! thank ya

I'm returning to this cyoa after a while, and I'd like to ask a quick question about the rules for the first edition: Do you have to rescue a princess to choose one of her dowries? Or could I theoretically just choose 4 dowries. I do apologize if this is a stupid question, and I think I know what the answer is, I'm just trying to be sure.

You do have to rescue her to get a dowry, as well as have space for it in the wagon, unless she's just your first rescue.

Thank you for the clarification

Couple of conversions for Gen 2 gods.

Drider's gossamer lets you take a lust gift from any unrescued princess, and Dragon's chest lets you swap out a rescued princess for one of her dowries.

Figures I'd forget the image.

oops

So, which princess is your favorite?

Dragon princess III

Though Xeno princess is right behind her, along with Giantess and Symbiote.

I want to protect DPIII's smile.

Homonculus for Gen 3
Elephant for Gen 5
And where my scarecrow princess at? She could be gen 4 maybe.

Also don't you go forgetting about our darling Rat Princess

My compatriots.

>A wild Photo user appears with an update.
>You throw a tomato
>The Photo user has run away.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Jokes aside, I was hoping to say a few things.

Phi, Cheesecake, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you two email me with the images and such you have? I appreciate your work in keeping things organized and plan to go ahead and get started on organizing Gens 3-5 while we wait on Eversor to have the time to do all this art.

Which brings me to the next thing. Brumus, Jackalfag, Dude-lor, Brave, all the artisty people. I love all the art you're doing, but I'd like to ask if you could maybe help the guy out? There are a lot of idols and lust gifts missing and he's only one person.

Brain Princess is the first one that comes to mind.

Seems like Homunculus is favored so far

I approve this bounce

Looking good. How does the process of creating the opening work?

Cheesecake is the mastermind behind the organization

Opening generally starts with reconfirming the rough idea so far. In this case, I'll do this;

"Hey, guys, we're at the point where we need to work on the story and rules. Anyone have any ideas? I know we were doing the idea of Jabberwock collecting them and putting them on her shelf."

This generally prompts people to give their thoughts and usually gives fun ideas. For example; Gen 1exp specifically has the cardboard soldiers because some random user suggested it. Anyways, once people have moved on to another topic, I'll take what's been said and write it out. We might go through one or two revisions over some particular wording or an idea, but it's generally pretty straightforward.

This makes me think that we need a chocolate bunny princesses (Since I'm pretty sure thats a commission)

So I guess I will start with my general headcanon which is not based on much since I do not know much of what has already been decided for Jabberwock.

To me it seems like Jabberock came from a far away land to knight's land in order to collect princesses. I sort of assume that she is on her own after leaving her home to come here and does not really have guards or elaborate castle defenses. What she does have is really dork and elaborate traps and routes between princesses. She does not actively try to stop the knight (Until she shows up in a grand reveal as the final boss) and instead watches him just out of reach, narrating GM style, as he goes through the map she has set up inside her little (Huge) room she has rented.

I like it but its a little wordy.

Reverses dominant and submissive traits / fetishes

whichever sounds better

I like Rose Princess, good to see she got a slot in Gen V

DP3 is a turbo-cutie. I need to draw more of her.

Worst Dragon, DP4 is cute.

I will fight you.

>Troll Princess
I don't like what you changed about her.

The whole 'collects satisfaction' along with the renounce of 'demands sexual tolls for their bridges' makes it sound like she unavoidably cheats on you by fucking people who cross her bridge.

Hi anti-cuckold user.
Only if renounced, she will be engaging in cheating.
If you like her bind her by accepting her idol.

Are you... trying to make up a term for the standard opinion? That's really stupid, as is the idea you have that only one person can hate something that's been universally reviled throughout history.

And idols cost wealth, meaning there's a limited resource to use them. Beyond that, I'm not 100% that was the profile's intent, so I'm pointing out an issue with the writing.

Also, the first part of the complaint is there whether you pay for an idol or not.

There's also the issue that her cheating doesn't fit the character for her conceived in the thread.

My first companion write up:

You had to do redacted to save your princesses? Well I am sure expunged never really happened.

Scribe Master Companion:
Title & Record
Scribe Master

+ Eidetic memory
+ Uses names as words of power
+ Distributes lies until they are truths
- Knows all your secrets
- Harbors hidden objectives

Naming Ceremony: Rename yourself or your princesses
Archive Keeper: Change your backstory…Or at least the records of it

Love: 1
Knowledge: 4
Courage: 0
Agendas: 5

Oh its you again.

Satyr Princess, probably.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally fine with busty fat-assed sluts, especially ones with the cash and inclination to let me live a self-destructive, hedonistic lifestyle under a pile of bleating, drunken fuck-flesh.

It's who? Are you making the same mistake as the other guy to think only one person ever in the world has an issue with cheating?

I thought Troll Princess was a chef, not a construction worker.

Sorry, but you sound like the one user that dislike cuckholding this much, he cant stop arguing.

I wanted to ease your mind that she doesnt have to cheat.

The cheating in this card passes. She collects tolls, its the lewd version of towergirls, so it fits.
Is it full mythological true, not necessarily correct.

Its about every user who complains this.
But you write like him and get very upset about it.
It seems so, but it doesnt mean you have to be him.

I always imagined it was a lil bit of both. But yah the idea of cooking herself up for you was funny but a bit morbid.

>passes
Not really, no. Only Tower Girls with a specific theme go that far. Desert Princess and her harem, Faun Princess and her wild parties, it NEVER comes out of left field in a Tower Girl.

You're also missing that this is a change he made himself that goes against what people decided the character would be like.

>its the lewd version of towergirls
Can I say that this is a really stupid mindset I've seen here occasionally? That just because we have fetishes and lewd items in this version, that every bit of every princess needs to be lewd? That's not consistent with any of the canon profiles, even.

Just being devil's advocate but look at the first three generations. It's a lewd world we live in.

I am. But none of those princesses have every bit of their profile doing something lewd. It's mostly tied to fetishes and lust bonuses, except when lewdness is their personality.

What's your stance on the unfortunate wording changes Photo made?

as the creator of troll princess i think the word satisfaction should be taken out of her quote, the trolls who demand sexual tolls for passage are different trolls and thus not a problem

Orphan

i think pumpkin princess would do better with a location and spells then a set of classes personaly

Sounds like a fair compromise, and she is ultimately your princess.

Quite honestly, that's my general mindset. We have a Wyvern that kidnapped people purely because she wants to be a dragon, a Drake that kidnapped people purely to educate them how she's not, GM Princess steals DPIII's imaginary friend, The weirdest super sexy stuff is possible. Arthur would not come here, for tis a silly place. (And they didn't have money in the budget.)

I'll change it up. Quite honestly, 2-3 weeks later, I don't even really recall why I changed it, being honest.

^However, I would ask this message not get lost in the Troll Princess "satisfaction" controversy.

which images do you want?

>Wanting a whore as your partner

Shit taste tbqh.

The Gen 3, 4, and 5 expansion princesses in whatever their most original file is. Far too often, I get files that have been uploaded, downloaded, and reuploaded again a dozen times as jpg's.

Tbf, she's not a whore, she's a pimp. She's getting the sex for free on her part. So she's a slut.

I think you've been smoking too much /r9k/, user. You go into the relationship knowing she's a slut, and for most people having a busty party-girl that loves your dick and getting shared is pretty damn hot.

for the most part ive just been taking my images from the giant composit image thing, i only have newer versions of the ones ever has redone

Hey, I don't steal them. Squire is just that incompetent.

>for most people
Not him, but nah, not really? Most people don't get off on a girl that likes getting shared. There's a reason relationships exist, user. The busty party-girl part is a common attraction, though.

>Implying you wouldn't jump at the chance to be the main boy-toy of a millionaire party girl with a fat chest and fatter ass

She's fucking other guys sure, but you're fucking other girls too, and at the end of the day she'll be by your side when all is said and done.

Not even him again, but your arguments are stupid and I can't help it.

>at the end of the day she'll be by your side when all is said and done
This is a pathetic way of thinking. "Maybe she's fucking others, but at least she claims to love me!"

That's a complete loser's way of thinking. Only a moron falls for that line.

>She's fucking other guys but you're fucking other girls!
Same here. This is a fool's take. You know what pair bonding is? Jealousy and self-destruction are the inevitable result of this kind of shit for the majority of people. Plus one partner is always getting more than the other, which just exacerbates the issues and drives home how idiotic you have to be to fall for it.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective and understanding the relationship going in, not all of them are monogamous or exclusive and not all of them are traditional boyfriend-girlfriend.

Faun Princess seems more like a FWB or fuck-buddy than a girlfriend, and for people who know that going in she's fantastic.

I'll concede that it's fine if that's your taste, I just took issue with the argument of numbers, that it's something 'most people' would be happy with. There's a reason this kind of relationship isn't common, and why even for most that occur, they end up falling apart when people realize what it actually entails and experience their true feelings at the situation.

>Implying you wouldn't jump at the chance to be the main boy-toy of a millionaire party girl with a fat chest and fatter ass

I'll outright state that I wouldn't. No amount of money is worth misery.

Isn't it weird how we're making three at once?

It is, and I wouldn't usually do it, but the main choke point is how fast Eversor can do art. I might as well start arranging what we have, if it's ready.

yup, ever just cant keep up with how fast people want to make princesses, and since the princesses are spilling over we should try and keep track of all of them

Not to mention commissions and work and such. Wish I could do an art and help him out with all of this stuff.

They are uninspired shit, stop posting and end yourself

Why do you hate that user?

they arent that bad, but they do seem a bit strange

Saurian is just Aeon Kalkos, not sure about Toad.

Does mint condition mean physical health like restoring a rather poorly fed one, or does it restore then to the state you first found them in?

Reminds me of alphys

up to your interpretation, some suggest she can refresh undead princess into a living state

Toad is a slann from warhammer, granted we've had derivative knights and princesses before. Much of it is in art presentation, chicken princess was basically inspired by one guy just posting art of a chocobo taur amd everyone got smitten instantly

Shucks! Sorry i didnt know i was slacking! I will pick up the pace.

its more that we are making stuff too fast

I see, as for saurian knight i was always a fan of Aeon anyway so he's a cool idea to me, not so keen on toad but I don't like lazy women

Yeah, I'll help draw whatever.

Stuff without even a concept piece, throw it at me!

Literally any of those black idols with question marks. They all need art. Each little penis with a heart also needs replaced with art for the lust gift.

Tried my hand at an idol for Luta, Wrestler Princess' god.

First time attempting an idol. But thought vague luchador on a pedestal surrounded by spotlight-looking bits would be appropriate.