CHAINLINK UP 20%

GET THE FUCK IN HERE LINKIES IT'S FINALLY MOVING

No it's not.

chainlink is centralized anyway, it's garbage

It was 20 cents yesterday now 25, yes it is.

Sats, satan

no it's not

LINK exit scam

did you not watch the interview with him? he said security measures will be maintained by the company, i.e. a single point of failure. that is centralization by definition.

"security measures" and a decentralized network of nodes is not the same thing.

confido goes up all the time too, what's your point? they both have low marketcaps so it doesn't even matter if it goes up 10% or whatever. nice shilling of your bags Lol

did you read the white paper? moron

ARE WE FUCKING RICH YET?

It's another pump to dump. When will you idiots ever learn?

I think Sergey has died. Can anybody confirm?

I work in network security and it's just as important. As long as chainlink alone maintains the network's security, the chainlink network is setting itself up to get hacked, plain and simple. sergey could 'hack' it himself and all you deluded linkies will give him the benefit of the doubt while he disappears with all of your money. perfect exit scam

It isn't even up 1%. Fuck off.

can you stop lying

>I work in network security
so do i.
>it's just as important
so you admit that it is decentralized but you are afraid that someone might tamper with the oracle datafeed or with the oracles itself? -> read the whitepaper

also: being a junior windows sysadmin that installs java updates does not qualify as "network sec"

thx 4 caring

Oh, and you're not getting me to be sell my Link btw.

I work in network security too, and you're full of poo poo

It's too early for another run to $.31
Give it another week.

Hey sir, I work in network securtiys and am a manager sir - Please sell your LINK it is not safe. Thank you have good day sir

is 11k linsk enough to make it

>linsk

some kind of russian version of link kek? should be enough ye

>finally

It's been up consistently for awhile, man.

Just hodl

>read the whitepaper
>hurr duur now everyone works in network sekuritay
it's clear none of you lazy fucks have watched his interviews. DYOR. Don't start crying when you lose all your hopes, dreams, and money from link. Idc about you faggots i just hope some of you wisen up and stop polluting biz with link threads

Jason Parser here. from the future. remember to set your chart to more than 1 minute bars

k

Yep, can confirm, I am sergey's mom, he killed himself because you bullied him all the time, and right before he was going to announce the Microsoft partnership...

why the fuck does this guy never promoote his shit? like at least use twitter

yes it's the beginning of the pump to $70 and dump to $69

>dump to $69
SELL SELL SELL

the absolute state of LINK
>goes up .05 cents
>finally moving
>will go back to .20c

jeez it's like clockwork why havn't you guys abandoned ship? non-brainlets took the lifeboats at .35-.40 c but you can still swim can't you user?

{msgtype:clink;}{output:'Almost 2 months now with no updates. This project is dead. Sirgrey is gone with all the money/nWHEN WILL LINKIES KNOW THEY ARE DELUDED?/nIt's a shame really'}