Character Art Thread

Continuing from the last one . Last request was:

Don't suppose anyone has any rough looking fighters, not wearing armour or very little, think mugen from Samurai Champloo but a little smoother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need reasonably dressed fantasy catboys and catgirls, Veeky Forums.

Armor, robes, whatever.
for reasons.

I'll post whatever rough fighters I can find in my collection, but that's probably very few.

I don't know if this helps, but here.

In the meantime I am looking for minotaurs of both sexes.

>girl

That artist drew my first ever drawthread request (pic related). I love his style too.

Got a favor to ask, can you guys post some Judaeo-Christian character art? Darker the better, like Lich Jesus

I think that's all I have for you, OP. Sorry.

Requesting thugs, bandits, bouncers, ect. Its easy to find pictures of slim rogues but the more thuggish types are hard to come by.

Here is a pretty good Henchman

I did ask for girls and boys, user.
I'm just gonna post character art I have, since I don't see any requests that I have a lot of, at the mo'.

The best choice

I got to use this art, once. Not-angel cleric. Was fun.

So I'm looking for a specific image of a harlequin/jester type character in a red hood wearing a white, frowning mask with a bunch of other expression masks on his belt. If anyone has it, I would greatly appreciate if you posted it. Posting random stuff in the meantime.

It's funny; Jerome Flynn is a main character in Ripper Street, where he plays a very sincere, prudish and polite policeman. but he's still a brutal badass

Closest thing I have to anything like that. Making a Master of Masks, user?

He also sang this

youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY

was referring to the filename, that is clearly not a girl.

Catpeople are like elves, they're girls until confirmed otherwise

Nah, just a very enthusiastic assassin. Believes murder is an art form and has to make a show of his victims, the flashier the better.

Are you assuming xer gender?

Still cool. I never really got to use that prestige class, wanted to, though.

Oh. I didn't read the filename because I'm not very smart.

I played this in a game once. Cleric of some god against undead. Convenient that we were heading into a dwarven city that had been overrun by undead, eh?

That Guy brought something similar to pic related, the only female character in the group because he 'didn't want it to be a sausagefest'. Dex-based fighter in PF. Dude ended up almost dying to mimics, and I think our local Drow Summoner offed her in her sleep two sessions after he brought her to the table.

I'm looking for a young and spunky star pilot. Rebellious but still a nice person.
Sorry I don't have anything to contribute, posting from mobile.

Something like this is excellent user,thanks a bunch. Though if you wouldn't mind me asking, got any males?

I think I have this one.

That is actually completely perfect seeing how he flies a salvaged empire ship. Thanks a lot user. You da best. Are you looking for anything? I might have something you'd like when I get home.

I'm this guy: It's kinda hard to find that stuff tho.
Here's a mechanic-esque guy, because starship pilots sometimes work on their ships.

Another excellent choice.

I'll search through what I have. I may not have much but I think I've got something for you.

Godspeed, user.

>Eyeliner, foundation, penciled in eyebrows
Mah immurhshun ez shaturd

Sounds like Jack of Blades, from Fable, to me.

>Undead Romans
This is so awesome. I want a senate full of vampires in togas.

This is from a drawthread

To the user from last thread looking for western fantasy western character art, try charro-art on deviant art.

I'm actually pretty sure it was a redesign of him someone did, but I cannot find it no matter where I search. It's infuriating.

why is his arm so long

I'm looking for:

gangsters, heisters, hitmen, "loot crews", mafiosi, and any other organized criminal types

Thanks, lad.

Vampire Rome vs Demon China

Who wins the war of the undead?

The skeleton guerrillas

Does anyone know of a drawing taken from the perspective of someone looking down into a little storeroom or something with a pissed off looking demon/gnome-thing inside? Thing had like a fu-manchu mustache goin on

well now i'm just curious

Who would win in a fight, David or Samson?

David killed Goliath and all of his sons while Samson killed a lion with his bare hands and a thousand soldiers with a jawbone

speaking of which, there was a page from a comic i saw a while ago that had samson kill a thousand soldiers with a jawbone. anyone know what that comic is called?

why does he have the hands of a child?

Hands are hard to draw

>Akbar.jpg

Reposting request from last thread

I need art of fantasy gunslingers who are doing either Matrix type stuff or time manipulation magical shenanigans. Its so hard to find art of it that isn't cropped or micro-sized

WE WUZ BARBARIANS N SHIEEET

Dang, did I kill the thread?

Nah, it's been kinda floating for a while.
I don't have anything to give you, and at the same time, I'm sad user didn't deliver for me yet.

>I'm sad user didn't deliver for me yet.
What was your request?

Sauce me dubsman

Have two gun mages from Iron Kingdoms

Could this be it?
i can dump all of my harlequin/jester/joker characters if you wish?

Thanks you, its perfect

this one

Where on the animal scale do you want them? I'm afraid most of what I got is on the Khajiiti end of the spectrum

I was looking for more human-esque cats. Like pic related. Thanks for trying, though, user!

Yeah, sorry. This is the only one I have.

Not bad! Thx, user.

Is this cat fine too?
Probably my favourite catgirl picture ever...

It's okay. Original request was for 'reasonably dressed', but that's understandably quite rare; most artists treat humanoid cat-people as sex objects.

Yeah, now that I look at my galleries most of the reasonably dressed catpeople are dangerously furry. Funny that.

Google "Miqo'te" and you'll get more like

Looking for sci-fi pilots and/or other folks in spacesuits.

Only one I've got.

Scroll up, friend.