Can your character fly?

Can your character fly?

No, he's been placed on the no fly list and would have to escape the USA first.

No, but he has a flying chariot pulled by magical griffons.

I'm playing Weapons of the Gods so pretty much.

Have you tried making the upgrade to Legends of the Wulin? They really smoothed a lot of things out on the second attempt.

She could, for a short while. It was less flying though and more riding aloft a flaming whirlwind of magical energies.

However forge a pact with an Archdevil for greater abilities without the training to control it means it'll be a while till you could pull the same stunts again without blowing yourself up in the process.

No, but he can jump good.

Afraid not. He does have a starfighter, though, which is a decent consolation.

He's a Book of Creation caster. He can give himself anything he damn well pleases. Wings for flying, gills and a shark-tail for underwater stuff, mole claws for burrowing, you name it.

Of course. What's a jetpack for?

Well not unless you count being thrown by a Space Marine while having multiple bombs strapped to your chest like a ISIS football.

Are you crazy? There's fucking scary shit up there. I'll walk.

A couple of them have been able to, yeah. I played an Urd in 3.5, and a Warlock with permanent Flight.
Also played a scientist in BESM who got around on rocket boots.
I gotta tell you, having a third dimension to move around in makes things so much easier. I would recommend it to anyone if they have the option.

Yes. She's quite proud of her seven foot wingspan.

yes, he's an Aarakocra gunslinger munchkin.

Being a Mermaid, the sky is a very strange place to be.
However after having befriended a Harpy, she felt inspired. With the assistance of the other magicians of the party, she's been crafting a new spell based on the Fins to Feet enchantment that's become nearly second nature to her now.

Though she can't hold the form for long, minutes at the most, she's made some impressive progress.

He can now

no

Sort of. EM-focused psychic who can levitate off of metallic surfaces like a certain scientific railgun.

Fuck no magic's scary and probably gives you warts.

you beat me to it fucker