Risk

Continued if people migrate

No sailing shit Mexico told me it was fine, filling to move towards Italy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxsIR_5dt38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fill France, spill Algeria.

op did you see where you missed my previous roll?...

Yeah what was it again?

a 1
bonus was 12 then now 15 should have ukraine
rolling for armenia and turkey

No sailing

Everyone dead?

give it a minute going to post a bread and link here

here

invade russia
invade pakistan

made a bread directing here

also op are we allies?

Finish Iran, fill Turkey

Yes

Giving an extra five for more to migrate otherwise mupdate is ready

off topic but what do you guys think of my edited ww2 risk map I just finished?

post?

oh hey i havent seen the lastest. im the guy that added you to TC

forgot to upload it

have you hosted it?

not yet, I was going to but it's almost 3 hours past midnight where I live so I'd rather not at the moment.

im honestly glad you used this map instead of the original you were using... will be interesting to see how the balance works out

MUPDATE

Fill Africa shits

some ownership fixes if interested

-Cyprus, Gibraltar, Malta and the Channel Islands should be owned by Britain
-Italy should have more land in Yugoslavia, and some Turkish Islands
-Balearic Islands should be Spanish
-Bulgaria should have more land in Greece
-Greece should have Crete and more land in Albania
-Turkey should have land past Istanbul
-Romania should have more land in Bulgaria but the tiles don't work out, so that's a bit more difficult
-Poland and Hungary should have more land in Slovakia

Fill italy

how will the other factions work out (those not in the preset alliances shown)
fill turkey, spill belarus

Dead?

Also Commintern should be a faction

why'd you leave 3 ts in Russia blank?
fill pakistan and finish india.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxsIR_5dt38

I forgot to fill them you would still get bonus but dead thread

I'm up for still going but we lost most of the players on the migrate

thanks for that, fuck my geography

The original I was using had tile bonuses instead of city bonuses, which I felt wasn't appropriate for ww2. Also, it showed a bit too much outside of Europe when it was supposed to be the European version. Though I was planning on making an Asian version later when I get time.

oh well RIP

the Commitern would be a pretty crap faction with only one member

but it's ww2 based, and the soviets shouldn't be separated with the rest of the commies when they helped the axis powers.

WWII was a war against commies by everyone though. the axis were just a means to that end

since when was the free world at war against communism before the cold war??

what do you mean by that?

*helped the allied powers

>west funds hitler's rise to stop the red wave sweeping europe
>west continues to fund hitler leading up to and into the war (later on it was US financiers only)
>US does its best to stay out of the war, allowing Hitler to do what needed to be done- killing as many commie bastards as possible.
>US finally enters the war, but waits for years before really doing anything to hurt hitler's war efforts against stalin.
>when stalin is weak and on his last leg, US steps in and invades italy, normandy and ending dictatorial fascism in western europe and taking all the best nazi minds back to the states with them.
end result: Soviets were defeated. have of the 60 million people that died were soviets

*half of the

this set up the cold war whereby profit could be made on the arms race
>the bad side of it all

The US and Nazi Germany actually had tensions even if some Americans supported Hitler prior to the war. Given the vast ideological differences between a free republic and a totalitarian fascist state, most Americans despised Hitler before the war even if some people supported him.

The US really couldn't hurt Hitler's war effort against the USSR either given that it was much more practical to attack from the western front with the British.

The only reason the US took the best Nazi scientists was to exploit them and make profit out of their breakthroughs.

Overall, the US was more opposed to totalitarianism/fascism than Communism during WW2. Remember that a lot of Americans even immigrated to the USSR during the great depression, and that Communism appealed to some Americans because of their awful depression.

>what was the lend lease policy

The allies certainly didn't like the communists, but they definitely weren't at war with them as you said

exactly,

the commies were enemies of their enemy, thus they temporarily were friends to kill off a bigger threat.

im not saying it was the entire west, just those that mattered at the time if you were going to fund something on that scale. FDR for instance wanted to work with Stalin more. Even the military higher ups were divided on it. Patton wanted to keep marching straight to moscow.
and the enemy of my enemy is a good analogy. both the nazis (our power elite built up) and the soviets were enemies and they were fighting each other... thats a good thing

who the fjuck would join a game so late into it?
>stupid OP

were got deleted on anther board and were hoping those people would show up. this thread is not for you. GTFO

>were got deleted on anther board.
Holy shit can you fucken English please? fucking illiterate shit head

its 3:30 in the morning and im tired you stupid fuck. go blow your daddy then kys

> tired you stupid fuck. go blow your daddy then kys
holy shit, the autism is fucking leaking out of your ears cunt, do you watch leafy aswell?

literally who?