How bad did he fucked up?

How bad did he fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur12p4Cvs0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, HE'S still alive. And Ulthwe's still sitting pretty more or less despite having its taint tickled by the Eye of Terror.

Horribly bad.

We aren't even sure what's the state of ALL the Eldar souls and Ynnead.

You know that trump card the Eldar have been working on for over a Millenia?

He let it get blown up by a Space Marine Sergeant.

In a universe that started 100 billion years ago with "Pseudo-Egyptian cancer people meet immortal space frogs...and the frogs fuck up" and is defined by endless successive people over the entire lifespan of the universe fucking things up for everyone and making the universe a measurably worse place for their infintesimal contribution, from the Old Ones, to the Necrontyr, to the C'Tan, all the way down to the modern day of people fucking up...

Eldrad scores a 7.5 out of 10 on the "I fucked up" scale measured against the entire timeline of an ill fated universe of endless fuckups.

On a scale of 1-10 of fucking up, Eldrad has discovered a realm beyond fucking up. He has surpassed all other Fuck-ups. He has managed to carve out his own realm of Fuck-up in the warp. His fuck-up is great, it has gained mass. His massive Fuck-up is so massive and dense, that it makes neutron stars look like balsa wood. His fuck-up is so dense that is has produced a singularity. A universe defying fuck-up. A fuck-up so great that if one were to look into it, one could see the beginning of the universe where the eldritch creator's teenaged fuck-up son dropped and broke it like the fuck-up he is, and see him put it shittily together again hoping his dad wouldn't notice, but he did and he was punished for it like the fuck-up he is, before the universe was thrown oug the window so the creator could start again. That is how much of a fuck-up Eldrad is. A 12 in a 10-point-scale of fuck-up

Didn't he die? Or is he back now?

What him did?

His death got retconnected, now he tried to bring Ynnead with the help of some Harlequines, but Artemis of the Deathwatch ruined the summoning ritual because it would send the Astronomican in a FUBAR state.

Huh, all these lore changes must have passed me by

I think I'll stick to my cosy 4th-5th edition fluff

Just imagine. If Ynnead awakened, then she would have killed the Chaos Gods and then the galaxy would know peace.

Surely the death of a rfew million humans would be worth it.

The utter collapse of the Imperium due to warp travel becoming exponentially shittier and less reliable due to becalmed warp and no Astronomicon would kill a lot more than a few million humans. Then the Tyranids eat everyone and everything until the Crons wake up and duke it out and either way, humanity is fucked.

According to Eldrad and the murder clowns, Chaos is so close winning. So either this plan succeeds or the galaxy is doomed to be consumed by Chaos.
Since the plan failed, then all is lost. Nothing can stop Chaos.

The Tyranids and Necrons could have been handled by the resurging Eldar. Now everyone is fated to be erased by Chaos.

This is the future you choose.

>Ulthwe's still sitting pretty

no souls.

>Now everyone is fated to be erased by Chaos.
Good. This galaxy is an unfortunate mistake that started bad and has only gotten worse. Let the galaxy burn, maybe the rest of the universe will have nice things happen to it.

>none of the other craftworlds would go along with this plan
>so I'll do it anyways and pray that people won't fuck up my ritual even though I know for a FACT that they'll be there
>fucking monkeighs this is all your fault

This. Eldrad fucked up if GW decide he fucked up, currently everything is still in the air.
If they want to keep the status quo in 40k they'll just handwave some bullshit excuse about the souls coming back with no problem. If they decide to change it, because of Eldar being redesigned, 40k entering actual End Times, rebooting 40k, or whatever might happen, then they will just say the souls fucked off and now the Eldar are doomed. Or they decide Eldar have to survive somehow, so they'll just claim that the souls managed to actually form Ynnead and he is now coming back.

The Emperor can still stop Chaos. As long as humanity evolves and he can resurrect himself. Which can actually happen really fast if the Omnicopaeia somehow works.

I would rather say that you just pointed out how shitty the writing is. His actions make no sense, at least not for an ancient, supposedly wise seer.

>His actions make no sense, at least not for an ancient, supposedly wise seer.

They do though.
He saw one good end, and thought that the risk was worth it.
If he won then good times, if he loses then the doom of the Eldar gets closer, as it would have done anyway.

It is shoe-on-head stupid. This isn't about Eldred, it's about GW writers being literal retards.

I am sorry but no. The Ynnead was not just an aspect of Eldar culture. It was, as a poster described, their trump card.

I could understand if, after weighting the odds, asked for help, probably receiving some, after long discussion, by the whole eldar race.

But this deathwatch bullshit? Sorry is too cheap. Is like the whole "everybody killed an Avatar of Khaine" thing.

Is dumb, cheap, anticlimatic, and makes Eldrad look like a senile asshole.

Yes, but also: H'DURR SPESS MEHRENS!!1

>I am sorry but no. The Ynnead was not just an aspect of Eldar culture. It was, as a poster described, their trump card.

Which is why Eldrad was trying to play it.
From Eldrad's point of view it was either win or explode or definitely wither.

>It was, as a poster described, their trump card.

Fuck sake. Death Masque says that only a few Eldar beyond Eldrad, Iyanna, and some Harlequin troupes belive in Ynnead.

The overwhelming majority of the Eldar race believe that Ynnead is just a myth. Read the nook before complaining.

The vast majority of the Eldar didn't believe in Ynnead. Eldrad was largely considered radical for holding that such a being could be created or that the Eldar should even want such a being to exist. Hence why he is performing the ritual alone except for a few believers and the help of a troupe of Harlequins.

But yes I agree that Deathwatch somehow finding out about it and being able to interrupt what would have been Eldrad's Magnum Opus is kinda bullshit.

Not to mention that Eldrad plan revolves around stealing a crystallized seer from every Craftworld and then using them to suck th souls from all craftworlds to a single spot.

It's very risky.

I've been out of the loop for a long while. What happened to the greatest Farseer?

Death Masque involved him doing some ritual that would have awakened Ynnead, if Spesh Muhreens had not shat up that plan.
No one knows right now what the exact aftermath of the debacle is, but retards here like to spout that the Eldar are all now doomed and their infinity circuits are now all empty, despite GW saying nothing of the sort.

We'll have to wait and see what happens.

>despite GW saying nothing of the sort.

But they say that in Death Masque.
Eldrad takes all the souls out of the infinity circuits and tries to make Ynnead but it all blows up.

Yes, but it doesn't say what happens after that.
We don't know where those souls went.
Knowing GW and their love of Status Quo, they returned back to their craftworlds.

>despite GW saying nothing of the sort.

Have you read Death Masque? The Eldar souls were stored on the sands of the crystal moon. The crystal seers that were used to draw the souls to the moon from the Craftworld and the moon itself exploded.

Now tell me what happens to Eldar souls If their soulstones are destroyed?

>We don't know where those souls went.

To Slaanesh.

You niggers realize that would mean that the Craftworld Eldar are dead as a faction?
GW obviously won't retcon them, so that result is out of the question.

>Knowing GW and their love of Status Quo, they returned back to their craftworlds.

Shut up please.
The whole point of the thing was the gamble, it would be a gamble if they got to keep all their chips after losing.

Besides which, if you actually read the story you'll see that their ways to the moon from the Craftworlds were destroyed.
The Eldar are not necessarily doomed, there was the one bright spark left, but things are supposed to be much bleaker and the Craftworlds fucked.

That depends if GW wants to progress the setting past Death Masque.

>The Eldar are not necessarily doomed,
Yes, they are.
If the souls from the infinity circuits are gone, the CWE are dead. Their craftworlds cannot function without those souls.

>Yes, they are.

No, because as I said there's a little spark of hope that leapt away.
Craftworlds being fucked would be a big stride forward in story telling, but Eldar do not need to cease to exist just because they are gone.

Eldar without Craftworlds is like High Elves without Ulthuan, a big change but doable.

Wrong.
Eldar without their craftworlds, are dead as a faction. They have nothing left. Nada, zero, fucking absolutely nothing, but scrambled fleets of ships that can't get anywhere, because they rely on the webway gates on their now non functional craftworlds to move about.

Craftworlds house all their industry, their civilians, their culture, and last vestiges of their history. Without them, they are DEAD. There will be no more Eldar children being born, no more warriors or weapons being made, nothing. It is a GG, you lose situation for them, from which they have absolutely no chance of recovering.

If we compare how fucked the imperium would be if Terra was lost to chaos, it is still nowhere near as fucked as the Eldar are without the craftworlds.

GW has two choices with the Death Masque conclusion if they wish to stay true to previously established lore. Either return to status quo with the souls somehow returning to their craftworlds, or squatting the Craftworld Eldar.
The third option of course, is a retcon solution where the infinity circuits and the souls within suddenly weren't absolutely critical to the operation of the Craftworlds and the Eldar can go on just fine without them.

No matter how you look it, GW fucked up.

>Without them, they are DEAD

No, they're really fucked in the narrative.
But unless the failed ritual caused literally every Eldar to die then their story can continue.

You misunderstand the eldar. The craftworlders are a fucking tiny fraction of the eldar race.

By far the vast majority are the dark kin, infesting the webway in disturbing numbers. Then there are the harlequins and exodites who aren't large in number but are still fine.

If the craftworlds end, they'll probably all move into the webway or to the exodite worlds or both.

Besides that, where the fuck did you get the idea that losing the souls from the infinity circuit would cause the craftworlds to lose power? They don't consume souls as fuel, the infinity circuit is a psychic structure that keeps their souls safe from Slaanesh, the craftworlds have fucking massive solar sails which power them.

Boo hoo the Tau manage fine without the warp

If the conclusion of Death Masque is what people imply it to be (all Craftworlds lose their infinity circuits, and go dark), it means that the only story the CWE will have is them all dying of relatively soon, without being able to do shit about it.
The civilians in the now dead Craftworlds are all left for death, which reduces their small population even further and the loss of all their infrastructure means that the surviving Eldar would consist of scattered military forces with equipment they cannot hope to replace.

It is a GG, you lose situation for the Craftworld Eldar, from which they cannot recover.

I was talking specifically about the Craftworld Eldar m8.
I am well aware about the Deldar etc, but the ritual and it's conclusion did not concern them, so they are not part of the topic.

Death Masque itself states that the Craftworlds are all left floating dark in the void.
I never said that the Souls power the Craftworlds, but it is vital to the Craftworld's continued operation. They work as a wast repository of knowledge, operate countless number of the craftworld's systems as well as provide massive amount of psychic power to the Craftworld.

Without the souls, the Craftworld Eldar are left aimless and weak, without their ancestors and their only triumph card against Slaanesh. But Death Masque also flat out states that all the Craftworlds go dark too. As it is, the ending of Death Masque basically kills off the Craftworld Eldar.

The Tau didn't rely on a power supply that suddenly went 'poof'

>reduces their small population even further

Does not matter in the slightest.
Number of Eldar in the galaxy = ???
If 99% of ??? died then we'd still have ???.
Now from a narrative sense having the vast majority of an already small race suddenly die puts that race in a very dire situation, and that's fine. As long as GW will that there are Eldar around then there will be Eldar.
Even if all the Eldar on all the Craftworlds died then there would still be Eldar in ships, Eldar in the webway, Eldar on planets at the time of Craftworld death. So even if every Eldar on the Craftworlds died you can still have the faction exist as these last few ??? struggling for survival in a suddenly much more hostile galaxy, or adapting to a new way of life.

Gw is posting converted models in core codex now in cults lizardmen aos book felt like a final hoorarr its different to all other aos books like a rushed job IMO exodites will happen with lizardme dino spru reboxings just like deathwatch and possibly resin adon parts even with fw in stores tests happening with blisters making a resin thing fit snugly on a dino is easier than digging up old cad files for possibly a different 3d suite. Im guessing new eldar will be exodites but with a chaos edge orwild edge. If wood elf's are going to go tree robots then edlar could go native but with high tech shit and harliquij and de detachment flare. I think de might stay unique but I'm guessing fw will take them over but I think eldar are getting total recall level reboot coursares and de are outside the lore harliquins will get scared and stick around the main army. Most of the de line looks like modern models it jsuy has shit rules I think if a army has about 60-80 models of respectable quality it stays unique but I'm guessing De could go full chaos for new kits and stuff I think they want to unlock opotunities and making eldar to be built as chaos or good guy seems a good way to increase chaos and demon player sales just like gene cult let's all the IG players upgrade or now ally in nids. I think GW is gunning for a 4 faction future imperials eldar chaos and xenos (orks will merg with necrons just you wait for funny robot loots and dark magic orks its going to happen how much cooled would a work be riding a necron death waggon. Oh tau exist. Honestly tau where richpriestslu ideas for gates of antaries he dreamed of a imperium 2.0 but for xenos because he was getting sick of branding. The tau will never expand but combining orks or new xenos races under them makes sense I could even see a tau necron mirg if sales are really that bad from the tomb king fluff tau need more edge ork need more evil and necron need more of a mad scientist vibe to vibe ATM spru necron look best

For craftworld Eldar I'll say 100 billion total across a thousand or so craftworlds and colonies

Sounds large but its still just ten hive worlds population

That post was painful to read.
2/10, made me respond.

Imperial chaos xenos and eldar are the 4 grand alliances of 40k if you can't tell. And chaos is very small and getting shrunk into alternate kits for SM via HH so the likelihood of new chaos faction or dudes that arnt just CSM but like ultra new chaos warriors and leave the old chaos players to keep kitbashing and buying chapter house vs a new eldar army seems likely for 8th. Skinny ninjas vs rebooted chaos as a single faction with truly infested marines that are 40mm would work gw knows they can't copyright chaos so they have tovompleatly redesign that entire factions look it's why they where so lazy on traytors hate chaos doesn't sell models IG doesn't sell models hence GBE cults get their shit and Orks and eldar dont sell models the old solution was a pissweak new unit or heavy now its a entire new fluff and army or in the case of chaos faction overhawl. I'd imagine chaos that's combined with deamons (to actual stop AOS crossbye (yes I know) and basically have these new warriors that are so huge so mutated and so demonic that the time line has gone forward and that time a bunch of marines got spikes is no longer a big deal so stop buying chapter house and buy this 40mm army of fuck off crazy dudes and renegades and IG stuff because the IG players buy Victoria mintaures any way hell chaos demon orks might be the new main force of chaos who knows they did chaos dwarfs chaos space orks would solve afue problems and the FW line for orks is good so a redesign won't hurt pure orks. Remember how demon and crazy the orks are in beast rises. Nuthing spells timeline in 40k like CSM becoming a chapter in the SM book (to encourge you to ruin your models with converting and diversify your collection one you "got every thing) gw is smart they know the attachment o players stops them buying new stuff but special new rules and ways of using half of your old stuff increases sales hell look at the new deamon princes they look sksven or orky and way more organic and xenosable

Actually it said he tried to channel a few crystal seers through them according to the lexicanum. Didn't say anything about consuming the souls.

he fucked up bad, he fucked up HUGELY we aren't talking a emperor sets lorgar straight level fuck up, or a fulgrim picking up a daemon sword fuck up, or even a Eldorath Starbane see's a great victory and doesn't bother to check who's it is level fuck up

We are talking Magnus/Silent King levels of fuck up here

Pic pseudo-related

Making chaos grab a bunch of xenos beast and send them into battle is a great way to diversify the lines and if a bunch of evil works drink too much blizzard water theyvsn join too and converted what is a boring and lifeless army CSM into some thing demonic and metal and mad hell beastmen from aos too. Gw is experimenting things are about to get fun the truth is the ork and eldar and tau lines are fine but sub factions splinter groups chaos that's a way to sell new books that use as many old models as possible in fun new ways and also to make fun rage in the good way inducing new kits of impossible combinations that make you go you know what I want yo collect every thing not just pick a faction and hardly hobby. I'm thinking chaos orks vs rebooted eldar in new starter set but if you guys haven't got the hint thy are trying smaller starter sets because they like 7th alot and prob only want 8th when they work out how to do some thing new you havet done before with phones. AR and maybe headphone Jack lazer range finders and weird only in app calculations for wild special optional advanced effects is totally coming beacuze they want that digital app with everything and also the game because selling some one a codex or ability mid game is their endgame oh snap. The idea of casting phone only effects that are more complicated ad also just running the game streamlined on your phone for faster games and reorganising it to optimise that style of play not the read a remember they have now that turns off alot . GW want 8th to be more fun than Dow3 and how that game is going for war3 clone is so strong and how the same engine coh2 its using is so suckass and generic and lacking direct control of units that gw could possibly make a edition of 40k that has the best of apocalipse scale and the best of necromunda scale all in a app assisted hell while still having a system usable by tabletop only but for them it might actually be designed to be slower when you design one rules.

>according to the lexicanum

Read the fluff direct.
The Seers are used as conduits for the souls to pass from the Infinity Circuits to the crystal sands of Coheria.
The souls are all put in the sand then the Space Marines wreck shit and the crystal seers explode, destroying anyway for the souls to return to the circuits.

But her TLDR

Chaos orks
Herek admech has necrons
New eldar is dope DE become front line books merg paint that DE yellow and red and blue now.
CSM squatted new chaos codex more demonic has packs of wild xenos tames and new csm become a alternative look to SM not new rules and the new new csm are half deamons now huger on 40mil harder to make third party for because covered in crazy computer generated shapes possible ork or xenos beast warrior inclusion

Also repackaged lozardmen dino sprus with resin exodite bits included totally happening the fw in gw stores blisters they trailing is getting g ready to mor thous small resin upgrade parts nuthing big and heavy as the shipping will ruin their margins. Eldar is going to be huge I'd expect a SM sized codex uniting all of them and reusing a lot of the de plastics but some options and then big off huge tall scary nredar among them If you want to play newdar horde buy up DE army's cheap now as they will just reuse thous plastics and build mad big tall eldar new kits for a elite army. It'd how it is gene cults only have mass troops because they are what we get isntesd of gaurdsme because they have given up making a copyerightable gaurd and just gave us gears of war dudes instead and let fw do the gaurds men and make fun of flashlights . also a good way to squat slaneesh in 40k is make it lead eldar now and explain all the badass looks and de as core. Sorry guys eldar ain't going to be nobal much longer once people loose their immortality they get mighty desperate edgy new impossible to make converted bits for armor and sexh girls. Sisters won't come but slanesh eldar united might be enough for you sickos. Sisters all got eaten in the renegade and cult hordes of 6th and 7th. Sorry guys game representation and balance is fluff

Sweet black fucking Sabbath this stream of consciousnesses shit thats spewing out your mouth is making me wanna drink bleach and wash it down with fucking fertiliser.

Ah. I haven't been browsing many 40k threads since the Iyanden supplement. Good to see that Eldar are still suicidally retarded.

>or a fulgrim picking up a daemon sword fuck up
That worked out great for Fulgrim, though. And in the end, things working out great for Fulgrim was pretty much Fulgrim's entire motivation for picking up the sword in the first place.

why do eldar always feel the need to add filler to a conversation?

And the overwhelming majority of Eldar should know that believing and embodying something empowers it, doubly so with fucking warp entities like gods.

The overwhelming majority of Eldar are dumb. Don't underestimate that quality of theirs.

Because they are above just getting to the point and being productive.

>The craftworlders are a fucking tiny fraction of the eldar race.

According to what? Craftworlds incorporate massive cities and self sustaining ecosystems and there are dozens of them ranging in size. Commoragh is colossal itself but it is the Craftworld Eldar who patrol the galaxy and help colonize and defend the Maiden Worlds. I'm pretty sure it's them who have been stated to be the majority

>Ynnead was not just an aspect of Eldar culture. It was, as a poster described, their trump card.
Ynnead was essentially a cult idea in the Eldar. The bulk of their race did not believe in it. Eldrad and his little cult of personality were the only ones putting serious stock in the idea.

That's largely why he didn't bother collaborating with the other craftworlds.

Of course you'd have to wonder why the other eldar trust and respect Eldrad so much considering how short sighted and reckless he seems to be. But then you remember that the eldar are all kind of dumb so whatever.

I dread that they probably got a new level of purple prose in their love poems
Considering he must be reaaaaly old, they instaly assume he must be very wise. It seems they forgot senility is a thing.

Eldrad has got him self a fuck up streak.

where's the fluff link so i can read it myself?

> Craftworlds cannot function without souls.
They can.
They were merchant vessels before the fall, and creating the infinity circuit simply brought the whole psycoreactive crystal network to a higher function

The infinity circuit was an addition, not the core of the original vessel. Its also why they use solar sails to gather energy by staying around stars every once in a while.

Actually, the Death Masque lore says that Eldar fleets will be crippled and the Craftworlds will be rendered to inert husks.

haven't read Death masque, is it a recent novel?

either way, that goes against The Path trilogy as well as The hand of Asuryan in terms of describing the integrity of a craftworld, so it's either the writer being a retard, or the ships are going to be permanently crippled by other means than the lack of an occupied infinity circuit

Death Masque is an Eldar vs Deathwatch boxset which features this new lore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur12p4Cvs0U

oh, that box.
I saw it in store and completely ignored it since it was just another shitty moneygrab boxkit,

imo most of the boxkit and the lore/sceanario that comes with that gw puts out are sketchy at best when compared to purely fluff based novels.

I mean come on. 4 full novels to one short blurb in a new box they put out to sell eldrad's new model for as much money as they can?

shit, they don't even have the clown car in there so the harliea are gonna be awful to keep unless you already own assault vehicles.

The Space Marine on Avatar of Kaine K/d alone should've fucked Eldar by now.

They are used by authors who care not for them at the behest of those who have a poor grasp on the lore ("we're a model company!"). What isn't ignored or ret conned will lack lasting impact

This is pretty bullshit, back in 2003 chaos where the underdogs doing the unexpected and breaking expectations.

Now they want to turn it into fucking end of times 2.0 with a bunch of fucking wanking. I dont like this.

It's gave thorpe, what did you expect?
He says things such as "because plot demands it"

his eldar novels have been pretty damn solid. especially in going into the background setting of how the eldar work that doesn't get covered at all.

his other works are indeed fuck ups but you can't shit on the logistics of the aforementioned seriea.

The modern craftworlds are far greater than the merchant vessels they were originally.
They have been built up in size, and complexity, and the infinity circuits are very much critical to the modern ones.

>I dont like this.
as does everyone who was playing back in '03

Are you ready for non-interactive plots and being told how unstoppably awesome chaos is? Because that's what's going to happen.

> modern craftworlds
hence why I mentioned the path novels and the first pheonix lords book.

Of course they expanded and became bigger, stacking towers and capillaries to accomodate an increasing population. And the circuits still don't function as a "remove this to cripple ship". They don't go completely useless because there are no souls in the crystal matrix.

Eldar vehicles, including the craftworlds use soulgems and souls, and in this case, the infinity circuit as an addition that- as I've said previously act to act as a sort of an upgrade to the base systems.

this whole discussion is like suggesting machines will stop working if you "kill" the machine spirit

Death Masque states that the Craftworlds were left crippled without the souls of the infinity circuits.

>this whole discussion is like suggesting machines will stop working if you "kill" the machine spirit

Are you suggesting that they don't?
Because that's heresy. Machine spirits are what keep the holy machines of the Omnisiah working.

and 4 or more 300+ page novels released by black library by different authors state otherwise.
???

cogboy pls go

>and 4 or more 300+ page novels released by black library by different authors state otherwise.

Irrelevant.
According to Death Masque, Eldar Craftworlds are now dark, dead husks because they lost the souls of their infinity circuits.

So basically, GW fucked another faction so Chaosfags can wank about it.

Lets quote the book.

>At the climax of the ritual, every craftworld would be temporarily plunged to darkness, left as a husk with hope of Eldrad's success anchoring it to its former glory.

---------------
>The cataclysmic effects of such an explosion would cripple Eldar fleets across the galaxy and throw countless Imperial fleets off course in the uncaring tides of the Warp.

No Chaos were involved in this event.

>ha ha he he, I guess Slaanesh won again in this m8, you know, since chaos is an inevitable force that can only win in this hehe

Slaanesh did nothing. It was just marines vs Eldar.

The story of Death Masque ends with Eldrad dooming the entire Eldar species. Infinity Circuits are sucked dry, wraith constructs fall down, and craftworlds grind to a halt because he siphoned off all the Eldar souls to attempt to create Ynnead. A Deathwatch kill team crashed his party, ROFLstomped his Harlequin bodyguard, and shot him at the pivotal moment of the ritual, forcing him to use a bit of power to defend himself (like pulling your finger out of a dam to catch a ball).

Like every piece of 40K lore goes, Death Masque ends with "Shit's fucked, yo."

A shard of Ynnead was born then fled into space. There is still hope!

>Hand of Asuryan is less relevant than a scenario restricted fluff made up to sell a new box
shiggy diggy.

I feel this all started because Chaos got its shit kicked completely in at every Black Crusade event GW held and got pissed that the bad guys weren't winning.

>Black Crusade event GW

There was only one and Chaos won it.

Imperium won the space war, Chaos won the ground.

So Imperium won.

Nope.

All what's written is that the Imperial fleet stopped Chaos from pouring endless reinforcements into Cadia which prevented the planet from being fully overrun.

Cadia still got kicked around and Chaos still has its foothold there. The EoT ended with a Chaos victory but Chaos didn't achieve all their objectives.

>what is exterminatus

Something that the Imperials won't consider on Cadia being without the Pylons, the Eye will grow out of control.

>Chaos won it.
>Nope.
uh, no you're actually wrong. Chaos had a foothold on several planets, but their fleets were completely destroyed. Including the total destruction of one blackstone and the forced disengagement of the other.

It was essentially a stalemate. I'm not sure why they decided to retcon it.

The Last Chancers books were pretty good. Colonel Schaeffer and his wacky sidekick Kage bumbling their way through the Tau was a fun read

Literally virus bombing.
Sure it won't stop the Nurgle fucks but you can't have everything

Doesn't matter though, none of it's canon anymore anyways.

>implying Chaosfags care who was actually visibly involved
>implying Chaosfags don't love taking credit for other shit
There's going to be a Tzeentch JUST AS PLANNED posted before long, just you watch.