Which Primarch had the most humility?

Which Primarch had the most humility?

Vulkan or Corax?

No, IT IS I, FULGRIM! AS THE BEST PRIMARCH, I, FULGRIM THE MAGNIFICENT, AM THE BEST AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING, INCLUDING HUMILITY! I AM THE MOST HUMBLE MAN ALIVE! ALL YOU OTHER SHITS ARE A MILLION TIMES LESS HUMBLE THAN FULGRIM THE UNMATCHED! PRAISE ME FOR MY MATCHLESS HUMILITY, YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

Vulkan was the most humble and self-sacrificing of all Primarchs, which often put him at odds with some of his brothers who viewed themselves above most other servants of the Imperium.

Corax was a fucking loon.

"If you had any idea how awesome I really am you would realize that I should be bragging twice as much as I do"

Rowboat Girliman, the best primarch of the best chapter of the best faction.

Corax was fucking retarded.

He's the biggest stupid bitch in Deliverance Lost.

Everything that went wrong with him was his own fault, and he failed the Emperor big-time to boot.

Corax never had a chance. Once Alpharius decides he wants to rummage around in your sock drawer, it's gonna happen.

Sanguinius.

Roboute, Dorn, the Lion, all rescinded the Nikaea Edict when the Heresy broke out.

Corax didn't, and he was infilitrated by a spy which would've easily been found by a psyker. Even the Alpha Legion guy's greatest fear was running into a psyker while on the job.

It's also stupid that he can just parade through Holy Terra and the Imperial Vault without running into a single SM psyker, or being probed by Malcador/Big E, but I'll chalk this one up to BL.

The Emperor was CLEAR, "don't let this knowledge fall into enemy hands, even if your Legion has to die for it". What is the FIRST thing Corax does? Let Fabulous Bile and the AL steal everything.

Some fucking Primarch. That's exactly why the only thing Big E did wrong was trust his retarded sons too much.

>Everyone loved and respected him.
>Everyone, even the ever prideful Horus, knew he was the best of them all.
>Even Robute and Lion chose him as the Emperor's heir.
>He knew this.
>He's still happy to serve and only reluctantly took power out of necessity.

You can't get more humble than giant blonde vampire Jesus with wings in space.

So humble almost nothing is known about him.

Only that HE IS ALIVE

SHUT THE FUCK UP HE IS ALIVE

A L I V E

Alpharius was less "Humble" than "A walking checklist of paranoia, poor self esteem, and anxiety disorders wrapped up in a thin shell of 'Yes, I totally planned that, shut up'

"For the Emperor!" t. OC Alpharius

Sanguinius

>Little is known about him
>Except for the fact he was a huge showboating faggot with an inferiority complex.

Humble does not go with Alpha Legion.

Or so he wishes you to think.

>humility

literally Lorgar, meme/ultrasue posters will get upset about this post

he humbled himself to mortals numerous occasions

Perturabo

His face always looks so smooth. I wanna touch his bald head.

>Horus, I...

The Khan of course

Have you read Scars? Guy was a boss, but never boasted. His legion were never given much attention, weren't given the glory, but he never threw a little drama queen bitch-fit about it like Perturabo and Kurze did. Dude checked out the situation and stayed loyal because he wasn't an absolute twat.

Lorgar looks like a fucking pedophile...

Or handsome squidward

Why do you think the Handsome Lorgar meme was made?

Girlyman was pretty humble, took a knee and swore to protect some dudes planet forever because he warned him he was about to take a headshot.

But vulkan is who you're looking for. His whole history is full of shit like that except he doesn't need some soldier to earn his esteem. He just does it.

Lion-O was pretty humble

He tried his best but didn`t anticipate treachery and infiltration of his legion.

I blame the horus heresy authors more than Corax. They stuck their fingers in the Raven Guard's fluff with about as much care as they did the Alpha Legion's.

Everything about post-istvaan RG was retconned because they didn't have enough pointless drama.

If you really think about it, handsome squidward is the most humble. He loved mortals, and would eagerly help rebuild and spread the word of the Emperor, to the point where every world his legion conquered, be it the few compared to his brothers own worlds, were perhpas the most loyal of them all. He also tried to befriend each and every one of his brothers, with tried being the keyword there. He was a genuinely good boy who dindu nuffin, but was corrupted by that dirty pedo known as Erebus, and his jealous pseudo-father, Kor-Phaeron.

>1000x1000
Wh-why so large an image, user?