Real life player characters

its been a while since we've had one of these threads.
Post real people who look like rpg characters, LARP/cosplay also allowed if they look really really cool.

first off is obvious monk

Other urls found in this thread:

themirrorpost.com/2014/12/29-breathtaking-photographs-of-human.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

metal elemental

Wizard

i cast barkskin

i cast meatskin

i cast imposing presence

Can you imagine the immense suffering someone would go through from that? Especially a woman. And not that fuck-ugly brown-clown in user's pic (no offense user), but a beautiful innocent looking blonde woman who slowly has her body overtaken by this horrible sickness. Just walking would hurt her, her boyfriend would swiftly leave her and she would have the horrible realization that her only value in life was her looks, and she would sometimes sit on the toilet late at night with a knife trying to cut those growths away but taking away an equal measure of skin and causing infections that just make it worse. She would be utterly helpless and unable to stop the disease. It would gradually destroy her body until she was a useless wretch shrouded in that horrible leaf-like mass, unable to see, unable to feel, unable to do anything but scream.

Your magical realm is showing

Praise be to nurgle.

>And not that fuck-ugly brown-clown in user's pic (no offense user), but a beautiful innocent looking blonde woman

stopped reading

What would you prefer instead of a blonde woman?

a concept

i cast fireskin

what?

That guy is dying, user. You really think that's something that's acceptable to post for recreational purposes?

what i would prefer is for /pol/ to stay in /pol/

That guy is being possesed by the spirit of vengeance user, what are you talking about

"Of course we had our armor on in case of ambushes like this!"

when your mount is also your animal companion

The ass though.

>Every PC ever

Cute

No user, that's a horse.

necromancer

Looks more like a bard trying to do Shakespeare.

underrated

1910 minister of uzbeckistan

random cool looking guy

New Zealand biker (as are the following)

I hate my party for doing this. I hate my players for doing this across systems.

Nice quads

The Character you actually end up roleplaying.

>You should be running.

The last hamurai

I am incredibly hungry right now.

HOLY SHIT ITS GHOST RIDER, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

dub dubs confirm for spirit of vengeance.

Shit taste

>hauberk
>sombrero
>bottle of wine
Has more personality than most of the PCs I've seen.

RIP in pieces, Spoony's content-creation.

Dumping my few saved

Requesting the pic of the two boys: one is a LG monk and the other is a CN fighter/rogue. Both are best friends.

New Zealand is supposed to be nice

Isn't that a man in the picture?

This is exactly how I pictured my Face last Shadowrun game.

Last one for now. I should have more hidden away somewhere. But if you guys can find my request here I would greatly appreciate it.

A Maori businessman sounds perfect for a Shadowrun setting.
I personally think most facial tattoos are fucking dumb, though there are exceptions like tribal ones a la OP, and Zombie Boy Rick Genest himself

Who's to say these bikers don't do great charity work?

Found the boys myself. I also found more PC's to dump. Here's the link if you guys want to know where they're actually from.

themirrorpost.com/2014/12/29-breathtaking-photographs-of-human.html?m=1

He's simultaneously Will Smith from the future and Will Smith from an alternate steampunk dimension's past

Is the left kid a rogue, or a fighter?

Specs into both. Monk is the true martial while Smoker is the unconventional scrapper.

And finally, not a kid.

She's the adoptive den mother to all of these war-torn children.

Question Veeky Forums, would it be ok or uncomfortable to have all the players be children/pre-teens? I like this idea for a personal story but domeone could view the premise as magical realm-y.

>not knowing Professor Badass

This is fucking ancient, cmon

Is that the most interesting man in the world?

whats wrong with this persons collar bones? Did someone airbrush shitty lines on there to simulate collar bones or something?

Looks like.

>Deadline has a whole new meaning

"Deadline" sounds like a fantastic alias for him.

I lol'd.

Her whole face is contoured, so I would assume that they just did a shitty job with the collar bones.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of this character -- the perosn is obviously built for aesthetical appearance, and not for strength or function.

Its a bard.

tumblr is THAT way

when you are also your mounts mount.

Looks like your average bard to me.

it is

>I still have one hp left.

For those interesting in finding more, those are heavy metal fans from botswana

taking a dump