Most embarrassing moments while playing TTRPGs?

Most embarrassing moments while playing TTRPGs?
I'll start:
>Playing Pathfinder
>Party is currently running away from a green dragon
>Desperate for any luck possible I honest-to-god try to use my mind to force my will over the D20
>Feel something in my brain and *push*
>Set off a split-second seizure and slap the GM's fancy dragon figurine across the room
>There is now $49.99+shipping missing from my bank account.

I once started choking on my drink while saying "Keep eye contact... To... Establish... *dominance*" and had to stop so I could breathe again. They thought it was the funniest shit ever but I was so embarrassed.

Pic related where I lean too far back. It's happened five times with my group in the past year, and my Group anticipates when I'll do it again.

Went to the bathroom quickly while it was combat turn to take a leak. Finish, wash my hands really quickly and all hurried like because I didn't want to miss much of the combat, it was a hard fight and I was playing a buffing cleric so I had to keep good track of the flow of combat. Come back running to the table. People stare at me weird.

Fly was down.

I usually go commando.

Worse is, zipper was stuck and it took me a while to fix it so I couldnt just casually sit and zip. I had to turn around and do it really obvious.

There was a girl in the group. I never went back to that game.

I woke up the neighbor from across the street for getting too into my barbarian role.

>Not winking at her

Come on man.

>be fighting giant ants colonizing halfling village
>got through the main bit of the swarm and it's just the queens now
>roll to attack with bow
>crit fail
>GM has me roll to see if I shoot the rogue in the butt
>hits
>rogue already doesn't like my character
>fugg
>a few rounds later, shoot again
>another crit fail
>GM says this time to roll to see if I shoot our tank in the butt
>fucking 22 AC and I still hit
>tank didn't like anyone before
>double fugg
Only redeemable part was after the fight ended the very first thing I said was "I roll to sneak away from the battlefield before the buttshot characters remember who else they can attack with the ants all dead" and I rolled high enough that neither of them could find my dude until GM was like "enough time has passed that you realize he most likely didn't mean it, and he's the only one medically trained to help out the hobbits that got their homes fucked, so lay off until he at least applies first aid". Still got a nice "WHERE IS THE ELF" out of the tank, sucks that scheduling boned all of us.

>Most embarrassing moments while playing TTRPGs?
>I'll start:
>Playing Pathfinder
Now that IS embarrassing.

One of the plays to get a girl to have sex with you is to let her see you naked. It'll plant the seeds of fantasy, provided she isn't a whore who's seen a hundred cocks in person.

Go back to that game and establish dominance. Just don't cough uncontrollably while you're at it.

"We have a crackshot elf in our party."
"Wow, that must be amazing."
"NOT REALLY."

Sounds like reddit is more your speed friendo

I accidentally ate a D6 on a bet.

I like you.

m8

sounds like you were the victim of psychic warfare

dude

I'm going to need you to elaborate since that sentence appears contradictory to me, though I'll admit English is not my first language.

Bet someone I could eat ten pieces of thrown popcorn in a row. Someone threw a D6.

In my first session of Weaver Dice, I tried to rob a gun shop. (Yes, already a bad idea.)

Despite being aware that someone was watching me, I opened the door and tried to rob the store anyway.

The storekeeper got me with both barrels, and I bled out about ten seconds later.

Sounds like a normal game of Weaver Dice. Carry on.

I know, right? Dungeon World is so much better.

Sounds like you need to fuck off.

this.

Why the fuck you going commando nigga pants are cheap as fuck.