youtu.be/QjNrIWaOY3E
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474861750095.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
youtube.com/watch?v=eSA3QVrggl0
youtube.com/watch?v=EK9Z1X737Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=FsRrmYiFLA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smooth recovery, OP.

Jumpers, when was the last time you flubbed but managed to keep your spaghetti together?

I almost burned it, but I added the sauce just in time.

Flying is awesome but I still occasionally flub the landings - thankfully though I have enough agility and luck perks to keep me from experiencing pic-related.

Jump # 97 Bleach
Background: Drop In (0)
Starting location: Karakura town

Perks:
*Gifted (200)
*Slaughter Mode (0)
*Soul Builder (400)
*Spiritual Power (400)

So I decided to ignore the plot entirely and just go and create the ghost busters. I used my old designs from the lantern ring I scanned paired with a tech version of Soulfire from Dresden files and the spiritual power perk to create my proton packs and used some designs barrowed from my Sky Palace from Actraiser to make the traps and containment grid. All of this was possible do to my Metaphysical PHD from Evangelion.

We caught Hallows and used their spiritual energy to make batteries for our equipment. It was rough going at first but as the plot progressed and more damage was done in the real world by things that people couldn’t explain we became quite popular

Also I wound up killing Aisen. He was fighting in the real world I had built true seeing in to my ghost visor and was difficult to affect with Illusions and Hypnosis so I walked up and decapitated him with Caliburn as he was focused on making everyone fight each other.

It was fun seeing everyone turn to me with their jaws dropping in disbelief. I just told them it looked like this guy was messing with their minds so I just decided to stop him. I told them they were welcome but I was busy and had other things to do and walked off. I don’t know what happened next or really care to be honest. I am sad I didn’t get to steal his couch before I killed him but I was busy actually helping people.

>Not having toon-force and do this on purpose every time for shit and giggles

Hey does the LoL spirit race get appropriate magical abilities along with a general affinity for magic?

Er, that's Lovecraftanon and Brows you want to ask for that, not Ravenloft

I am afraid I am unsure what race in what jump you are talking about. Perhaps it has something to do with the time of night. Would you mind clarifying your question a bit?

League of Legends, but it's early for me and is exactly right. I got confused. basically my question was if the spirit option for League of Legends included appropriate magical powers of their own in addition to a general magical affinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5novHqGi94

...Suddenly, I really, really want that "Actual Madoka" jump someone was talking about.

>Urobuchi Sempai, please, let us make another one!

What were they talking about? As in a jump to replace the Madoka one or a jump to supplement the Madoka one in a post Law of Cycles?

>replace
No.

Was just a question user.

So what was the premise of this jump

It was mostly just anons who were upset they couldn't get access to their waifus and wanted a boring copy that just took place during the series (probably wanted a fiat against getting reset too), but other people suggested more interesting options, like being post-Madokami where they're dealing with those wraith things instead, or of putting it in one of the weird spin-offs that've cropped up.

So Ghost Rider confirmed to exist in MCU, at leas Robbie Reyes. He showed up on Agents of SHIELD.

So, how suicidal would it be if I took The Lord let Loose his Wrath and Morning Star in Devil Survivor?

Did they shell out for the flaming skull?

Yes.

Here's his fight with Quake aka Daisy aka Skye.

youtu.be/QjNrIWaOY3E

Picture is him basically transforming. The effects are cheap compared to Ghost Rider movies, but then again they have a TV budget.

Wow it looks like a fight from Charmed. My elder sister tends to watch that show so I have a frame of reference.

Couple of Sunless Sea questions:

Is there anything barring you from going EAST should you care to seek the ambition of Exaltation? Assuming you use a Virtue's power instead of the standard sacrifice to acquire an affinity with Salt, that is. For that matter, given the...ambiguous final post from the only Seeking the Name of Mr. Eaten conclusion I've seen available-which appears to concern pursuing Salt's name instead of Eaten's-what is the connection between the mysteriously similar sequence of sacrifice and name-catching that both the pursuit of Salt and Eaten imply? Why does Salt refer to Eaten as the "Runt" and say it would have saved him if he could? Why does he plan to reveal what the Judgement known as the White intended to the "others"?

Exactly how much mileage does the Fulgent Impeller get? On the one hand, as a crude construct of sea monster-bone, sapphires, a particularly odd sage's soul and an Element of Dawn it stands to reason compared to most spacefaring enignes it's nothing to write home about. On the other hand, it can apparently launch a Victorian era ship into outer space. I'm not sure how much energy +5000 Engine Power equates, and 50% Fuel Efifiency would imply it still needs some.

Exactly how does one construct a Judgement Resonator?

If you write the Zong of the Zee, will it aid you in voyages after the jump?

How dangerous would you say a Memento Mori is? Not that I intend to build one given it tampers with the Red Science, just curious what to expect from other captains who might assemble one.

Icarus in Black launches doomed monster-hunters. Any idea what kind of ammunition to load it with after the jump, or am I stuck with cloning monster-hunters for it to work at full potential? Could cyborg midgets work in a pinch?

Might there be any uses for the gant star-shells harvested from Frostfound's darkest room?

AoS is decent show. The choreography for fights is sadly pretty basic. Which I understand seeing how they have nice set locations, and wide cast of characters. It's kinda nice for them to start branching out from Aliens & Technology to the more mythical side of things.

It's (AoS) a good show so there is that but I was just making the comparison.
On another subject how long do you think it would take me to figure out the Enchantment from King Arthur?

Hey Gaunlet, kinda confused about the manabar thing, since I was looking at Minish Cap stuff... and it apparently doesn't have one?

Basically I'm leaning on the fact that the Generic Game Mana Bar is how the Magic in all Zelda fanchicse is shown, thankfully, and using that to quantify the magical pool of energies you have. Link in Minish Cap doesn't have one because I think Elzo is doing all the heavy lifting, magically.

/jc/, how do you NUDIST BEAAAAACH?

Can you take a Master Class if you're going for the canon end-jump?

By usually being naked

I think you can if you do the Single Player Session Drawback.

I don't think it says that, just that taking the canon drawback "removes these restrictions", which might include the master class thing.

So, /JC, where to next for Gaunlet?

Yeah, if you go with the canon endjump, you can take a Master Class.

Howdy Mardukth!

STRIKE WITCHES

i.4cdn.org/gif/1474861750095.webm

Hey Gaunlet!

Finally getting back to Infernals writing today... Last time I said I could focus on that, I promptly fell ill and got kicked in the face by RL issues. Hoping it'll go better now.

How's Minish Cap doing?

Sure enough. Hey When is anyone going to make a Konosuba, or is it already out there and I just can't find it? I'd love to Walk the Path of Explosions.

Pic Related.

>I'd love to Walk the Path of Explosions.

I bet you would satan

Hey man. I don't really do waifus at all, and I can still say that most of the reasons I like a setting is because of characters and stories.
Given that I couldn't give less of a crap about Madoka's metaphysics, that means the only option I got to hang out with is Kyubey.

I don't even think I've ever read a Madoka/Jumper story that didn't revolve entirely around Kyubey.
There isn't a lot to that setting other than "sad girls are sad".
I don't need to make up new OC sad girls. I already have companions for that.

I am not sure I understand the question. Do you mean like that weird lightshow he does with his nipples? When I really get going on the radiance, I've got more of a Ragyo thing going on.
Dark Souls' Gross Incandescence is really good for that. It may just be "weak sunlight", but... you'd be surprised how impressive that is when nobody else in the setting can do that.

Unless you just mean being naked, in which case, sometimes I don't wear clothes around the warehouse.
I've also been subject to clothing damage before. It throws people off when you just keep fighting like it's no problem. ... honestly, it's almost like a temporary advantage? "Now that I've sliced her shirt open, she'll surely be too embarrassed to fi--shit she's punching me in the face."

Ha, yeah. Granted little Miss Explosion likely sends the most people to Hell so... good work?

Not-so-Secretly hyped as fuck.

>I don't even think I've ever read a Madoka/Jumper story that didn't revolve entirely around Kyubey.

Would you consider a mission to destroy the magical girls Kyubey centric?

Strike-Chan and whomever helped make this beautiful Jump, I have this to say. This is very well imaged.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

Also rolling!

I just wish I had carried it through the whole thing

Privet Tovarish!

Seriously, I think everyone that takes my jump is cursed to their Cheeki Breeki fate

I suppose it depends on how much Kyubey factors into the story.

Most jumper tales I've read seem to use him as the catalyst for everything they do in that jump. Oftentimes it's even done purely out of spite, because people hate Kyubey.
Nobody ever talks about the magical girls, or the witches, or anything like that.
Granted, Kyubey's an important character... and he's also the ONLY canon character you can interact with in the jump... which is kindof my entire point.

If you did something different, though, I'd love to read it.
I like stories.

It's "privyet, tovarisch", you dirty westerner.

I see a few perks for creating consciousness, are there any for specifically creating souls? Of the mystical sort not as a code word for psyche or emotions or whatever but full on souls. I need it for...reasons of obviously completely honorable intent and totally not to eat or force into anyone unwillingly.

>I just wish I had carried it through the whole thing
Never really got into it past a surface reading when I saw the Jump once, what do you mean?

Anima can do it. Of course it can.

What the fuck is Masters of Red? Stumbled on the jump and its talk of red mercury. I've never heard of this setting.

Check out Anima, Ar Tonelico and Fallen London.

>If you did something different, though, I'd love to read it.
I've removed it in my current jump playlist, but originally I jumped it when I was a lot more fanatical about my dedication to the "no xeno interference with humanity". It started off with attempting to eliminate just Kyubey, but quickly hordes of magical girls accosted me and my sisters and thus it became my holy duty to scour the world of everything tainted by the xeno filth.

My heels touch the ground when I squat
Can you say the same?

Kept the newspaper style through the whole thing. ah well.

It is a very hard to find series that we apparently have a fan of here, several people tried to look into it but didn't find much.

Too tired for a usual detailed response so I'll give this a once over:
-You'll get no benefits from it, and might accidentally fail yourself. Similar rituals may be in play. Eaten... had a hard life. Also, some Judgements can be jerks, their place in the chain doesn't restrict their passions and pettiness
-Pretty damn good I guess since it's basically a facsimile of an organic rocket engine.
-Dunno. Trade secret probably.
-Did you take the corresponding Ambition? If you didn't it will serve as a neat memoir.
-About as dangerous as a laser that tries very hard to convince you to die in a language that governs reality could. I suspect it is limited by mortal understanding and technology, but that's my speculation.
-Living ammunition, with lots of pelts under their belt, their experience and fatalism may be the key to their swan song of a dance into death. No clones.
-*Scribbles something for later*

Man I really need to find time to work on my backlog.

We just don't know.
But if I had to guess, someone probably made it up as a joke and forgot to let anyone in on it. I mean, there'd be some trace of it on the internet if it were real, right?
I just did a flat-footed squat with like an inch of clearance to the floor and OH FUCK THERE GO MY KNEES

You can create hearts with "A Heart To Call My Own" from Kingdom Hearts, though it takes time. They act like souls for all intents and purposes, with only some minor differences.

There's also a combo you can get from Speaker For The Dead, which specifically mentions being able to create new souls, although it tears out a piece of your own in the process. So, you pretty much need some way to repair your own soul before you start using that.

Pic Related.

>I just did a flat-footed squat with like an inch of clearance to the floor and OH FUCK THERE GO MY KNEES

Ah, you see, my cheeki breeki infiltration techniques have outed you as western spy. True slavs can maintain a squat for days on end provided they have enough semechki and vodka to keep their slav muscles empowered.
Idi nahuy

Hey Strike-Chan what do you think of the Boeing-Saab T-X as a Gen 5 Fighter or should I go for F-35 Lightning II? If I get a Gen 5 at all that is.

>Gripen update vs A turd
Out of the two, the Gripen
But the best gen 5 is the Raptor, no doubt.

Real witches go for a legacy frame. or they would if the Raptor wasn't seemingly made for striker conversion

Glad to hear you're still at it! As someone's who's just getting back from getting kicked in the face by RL mishaps I hope you'll feel better soon

I think it's because ultimately the girls are getting played for suckas by Kyuubey and Madoka only pulled a win because apparently in their thousands of years harvesting Earth's magical girls Kyuubey's species never thought of the inherent danger behind combining public use free wishes, time travel and emotional distress.

So. In the face of that, it can seem like nothing the girls really do or think matters in the long run.

Personally I just used the Return to go back and meet the cast, though. I ran into Mami ahead of schedule and pitched the idea of a Facebook support group for magical girls to discuss what they were going through, talk each other through the hard times, get an idea of who was on which territory etc. and she liked it enough to co-found it.

I think it lasted for...a month tops before the asshole magical girls like Kyoko started shitposting and meming like crazy.

I mean, my journey was still pretty Kyuubeycentric; I was mainly there to show him this neat thing built from a modified Orgel to generate more energy than tiny lich girl tears.

I was also there to tell Madoka about Homura and her future and a bunch of wibbly wobbly timey-wimey apotheosis technobabble that made Sayaka fall asleep. Homura panicked and we had to escape a hail of bullets, but not before Madoka made That Wish-and I ducked into the Warehouse as the Law of Cycles started un-happening.

Once everything was settled, I then came back and spent the rest of my Return working as Homura's co-angel of Madoka. She was a timid dork who trained herself into an elite assassin. I was an cynical but dogged interdimensional anomaly.

And together, we fought crime.

At least, the part of crime that was Wraiths.

An additional quesiton.
If I've gone to Ace Combat and have a ADFX-01 Morgan can I import that as my Gen 5?
The only reason I ask is because the Notes say you can totally use Ace Combat Perks and the thought occured.

Oh? I thought Exaltation had a relatively happy end, though. Really I just wanted to go hang out and ask things like "do you mind if I look around inside your everything to get a trial run for what it feels like to toss your identity around?". It seems like he knowingly brought a lot of it down on himself, though

This makes me wonder what kind of engine systems Sunless Skies will use, actually.

Fair enough.

Mine was Wanderlust. Oh well.

Sounds about right.

Huh, Feegles would've been perfect. Also, rats.

Intriguing. Can't wait for the DLC.

Actually I take it back
The T-X is a program to make a trainer aircraft. For all it's flaws the Lightning II is a dedicated combat platform.

It's just that everything it does the Raptor does better with the exception of some more advanced avionics. RCS is lower, it's faster, got better acceleration, maneuverability is better. Strikers won't see any benefits from the VTOL functionality as they already have that functionality.

No, you can't import it straight into a striker. But the techno-mage perk gives you an understanding of striker magi-tech and artificer kit gives you everything aside from raw materials to build it.With that in mind you could take a Gen 1 level of tech, and providing you understand how the ADFX-01 works you could build one in jump. The only limitation would be access to advanced composites at that tech level.

ADFX-01 is a good choice Buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k

>T-X is a trainer craft
Fuck nevermind then.

>Lightning < Raptor
Yeah I thoughts so.

>No Import. Build that bitch.
Ah, cool. Not exactly as good as just Importing over but I'll work with it. I'll need to pull my Ace Combat Build up again but that's that.

Sorry

The perks reference was really in reference to the increased payload you get from Ace Combat and some dog fighting skills.

Is this ready to be jumped? It's looking pretty done as far as I can tell.

Would buying a Gen V make any weapons purchased match that tech level even if I don't take the 200 point discount to elevate the local tech level?

No prob, just was trying to get that calrified since the ADFX-01 Morgan IS technically a Fifth Gen Fighter, just one from a fictional world. You cool Strike-Chan! b(I_I)b

Yeah. Unless someone has some other suggestions I'm bout to upgrade it to Version !.0

Yeah
I think I said as much
If you buy the rocket launcher at G1 tech for example you get a Fliegerfaust. At G3 that's upgraded to a Hydra 70 pod for NATO nations or an S5 pod for Warsaw Pact nations.

You can fill in the rest as you see fit. Buying the rifle? You can get an M14 at G2 and an M16 G3, or an AUG, or an AK

>ADFX-01 Morgan IS technically a Fifth Gen Fighter

Well it has lasers, and lasers make it technically a hypothetical 6th gen technology.

I'm just poking fun at this point but.... It says Fifth Gen on the Ace Combat Jump so nyeh! /Joke

If you're out there, Ancilla user-apparently Midichlorians aren't just heroin now.

They're INTERDIMENSIONAL heroin.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSA3QVrggl0

Gaunlet, don't get me started on military tech!

I'm an Arleigh Burke Class destroyer!
It's my job to know these guys so I can shoot them down better!

The whole generation thing is Lockheed martins thing. G1 jets were Nazi originals, G2 simply say some updates, the hallmark of G3 was guided missiles, the hallmark of G4 was working missiles and beater maneuverability, G4.5 is G4 frames with G5 avionics, G5 sees Stealth and RADAR jamming being a big thing and the next generation should see Lasers and Railguns.

What a time to be alive

Force damn, The Pusher.
Force damn, I say The Pusher.
I said Force damn, Force damn The Pusher man.

One of my best friends is Airfield Princess I think she'd know better about plane little miss destroyer. And she agrees with me. In the Ace Combat Jump it says that the Morgan is a Fifth Gen. /Joke

Apparently Jedi glow sticks are also functional weapons, but that is a secondary feature of course.

This twisted game needs to be reset

Misquote?

No, I'm going to nuke you for disagreeing with me. That's what V2 is for.

Come here Gaunlet, there is space in the Baka box for you while you watch this video with the reference in question.

youtube.com/watch?v=EK9Z1X737Ug

God it has been ages since I played that game.
Ah the music was great the lines cool in their own way and the dog fight was hundreds of times better than what I managed at that point.

Still doesn't prove that the Morgan isn't an Ace Combat Gen Five. Nyeh! /Joke

Sounds pretty neat... even if it's pretty noncanon.
Did, uh... they mount any kind of notable defense?

I mean... yeah?
One could say that the girls are lost souls. They have basically no agency. They are doomed, unless a jumper steps in and radically upsets the system (which oddly means the canon storyline may likely never happen).
Not to mention that there are no canon girls until Madoka's story and the various concurrent sidestories/AUs.
My point basically is, there's just no reason to care about anyone except Kyubey. If anyone mentions the magical girls it's in a very generalized kindof way, because they might as well not exist as individuals.

This is kindof sad for character lovers. So, for why I went on that tangent, I guess I take ire at the idea that the only reason you'd want to show up to the plot is to pick up waifus.
Rather, my reasoning is, "There's not a lot to do if you don't." Toriko this ain't.

> Stories
Oh, I guess it's my turn. Uh?
I bought a Grief Seed! By scanning it to the Pixelator, I removed myself from the threat of Witchdom, because I could easily trade an old Grief Seed for a fresh one.

I spent the jump performing weird experiments on Grief Seeds and generally being mysterious and foreboding. Other magical girls disliked me for being a creepy killstealer.

I hope you stopped Homuhomu from blabbing about Madoka to Kyubey after the reset?
That became sortof the catalyst for all the bad shit that happened later.

>Did, uh... they mount any kind of notable defense?

The heretics brought many powers against me and my sisters, some of them succumbing to madness and embracing the power of their despair. It was horrifying, confusing, but in the end we were victorious against those who had sold their soul to xeno filth.

This entire time I've been making my Build!

Strike Witches Jump 108:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Rival [+100]
Discipline [+200]
Unyielding Enemy [+300]
Familiar: Husky
Striker: First Generation Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-9
Background: Drop-In [Free]
Perks:
Defensive Sign: Directional Shield [Free]
Restoration Sign: Top Gun Conditioning [-200]
Restoration Sign: Genki [-200]
Defensive Sign: Formation Aegis [-600]
Technomage [-100]
Perception Sign: Perfect Awareness [-200]
Enchanted Eye [-300]
Items:
Bomber Jacket [Free]
Call-sign (Tin-Man) [Free]

Companions:
Yuno Half-Caste Sidereal
(___)
Grim Jr. and Minimandy
Grim
The Parents
Airfield Princess
DFG: Max Schultz
DFG: Fletcher

Event Log: Year 1 Day 1 Hour 1 Second .64
1. Time Stops via a Persistent Power Temporal Acceleration (Order of the Stick)
2. Portal Opens to Warehouse.
3. I head in.
4. We enter SCP-2400
5. I converted ADEX-01 Morgan designs I have from Ace Combat over to Striker Tech
6. Exit SCP-2400
7. Temporal Acceleration ends.
8. I refurbished a factory via Shadow Clones (Naruto) judicious use of the Repair line of 'spells' (Order of the Stick) and the Buy/Sell Mode (Sims 3)
9. Factory begins to pump out an entire army of my personal Next Gen Medabot Fighters. (Gundam Anno Domini, Gundam AGE, Super Robot Wars, & Strike Witches)
10. Gross per day equals nine hundred units. We'll only get four hundred today because of so much time taken creating infrastructure.
[DAY ONE ENDS]

Are we ready for aliens Strike-Chan?

Eh?

Alrighty then. Where to next /JC?

Yay.

Redline or Razzle Dazzle.

Will you two just get a room already.

>Real witches go for a legacy frame
And thus Strike-chan continues to be a best.

A second vote for The Room jump.

But I must remain pure for Val-sempai
My one true love

In defense of Charmed, it had Rose McGowan and Allyssa Millano.

I think Val is a little too busy being Jumper Galactus to notice you.

That's a defense?

She'll notice me one day!
Even if I have to ask if the Gate of Babylon comes with all the NPs if I buy it, I'll get her to notice me!

REDLINE!

Eh, it's a selling point if you're in the right market.

Edgy Speed Racer It is.

What the hell is this, an actual The Room Jump?

I'm married to a Yandere Half-Caste Sidereal, value my flesh, and Strike-Chan's holding out for some other guy(?) so nah.

I was not disparaging them in any way, merely comparing the two for their fight scenes.

>Reminding me that I want to make a Charmed jump

Also, my time on Veeky Forums has made me realize that Piper's powerset makes her an absolute bitch to fight if you don't have some level of magic resistance. For those of you who don't know, her two instant-cast powers are "localized timestop" and a dodgeable "make a hand gesture at things and then they expode." She can use the second one on things that have been affected by the first.

>an actual The Room Jump?
Is it tearing you apart Gaunlet?

This will be on the item list of Phantasia.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsRrmYiFLA4