He's dead, Jim. Edition

He's dead, Jim. Edition

Previous thread A thread for discussing the Star Trek franchise and its various tabletop iterations.

Possible topics include the rpgs by FASA, Last Unicorn Games and Decipher, the Starfleet Battles Universe and WizKid's Star Trek: Attack Wing miniatures and game.

Game Resources

FASA's RPG
>mediafire.com/folder/9mt7sng56l8gg/Star_Trek_RPG_(FASA)
mediafire.com/folder/cwn8tbt2qm5t4/FASATREK_Adventures

Last Unicorn Game's RPG
>mediafire.com/folder/9eiysv2192ods/Star_Trek_RPG_(LUG)
-Official and Fanmade Resources
>coldnorth.com/memoryicon/

Decipher's RPG
>mediafire.com/folder/c6tb7p6dp0pye/Star_Trek_RPG_(Decipher)
-Fan Supplements
>strpg.patrickgoodman.org

Far Trek
mediafire.com/folder/lrhbz9l0qay0j/Far_Trek

Lasers & Feelings
>onesevendesign.com/laserfeelings/

Lore Resources

Memory Alpha - Canon wiki
>en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Portal:Main

Ex Astris Scientia - Fan analyses of ships, tech and continuity issues
>ex-astris-scientia.org

Daystrom Institute Technical Library - Database of ships and technology
>ditl.org

Star Trek LCARS Blueprints Database - Ship schematics, deck plans and recognition manuals
>cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints-main2.php

Star Trek Maps - Based on the Star Trek Star Charts, updated and corrected
>startrekmap.com/index.html

Star Trek Cartography - Information and maps
>stdimension.org/int/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l28KDuRrPYU
youtu.be/tYgBAcCY3QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We've gotta stop letting the thread dying on us without making a new thread. It tends, however, to die while I'm unconscious.

The TNG kitbashes are really growing on me.

Going to go on a rant about the Klingons in the near future. Bumping so that I have time to write it up.

>Fog machine disabled
>softwhite lighting

Absolutely disgusting.

Okay, so I recently had a long rambling discussion with my brother concerning the huge differences between the Klingon Empire we see in TOS and the one we see by the time of TNG and I think we’ve come up with an interesting scenario.

First and foremost, I’d like to point out that we’re pretty much using what was seen on the screen and nothing else. There might be some stuff from EU that slipped in there but honestly I couldn’t tell you. At any rate, I’m sure there are numerous novels that take broadly different approaches to this subject and that, depending on what your specific canon is, this probably doesn’t work at all. But this is my current headcanon and, seeing as this is the place for headcanon, I figured I’d share it here.

In the interest of making it as clean as possible I’m going to post it in 4 sections.

So Enterprise happened, for better or worse, and we were given a canonical explanation of the creation of non-ridgeheaded Klingons. Basically some Klingons screwed around with Human Augment DNA and ended up partially humanising a large portion of the Klingon populace. Another thing we see in Enterprise is that the Empire of that era much more closely resembles that of the TNG era of warrior cults and pure-blooded houses, instead of the TOS empire of cunning and manipulation. In essence the difference between Samurai/Viking Klingons and Soviet Union Klingons. This is a huge shift that, apparently happens post enterprise and, then again, post Undiscovered Country. This is what I’m going to address. I’m going to run through a timeline of the Empire and how such a massive shift occurred. (In setting, of course. This has no bearing on the real world reasons for the change.)

So let’s begin in the 2150’s. Earth is taking its first steps into the deep end of space exploration and the Klingon empire is a fractious, warring clan state. The closest approximation I can think of is Feudal Japan of the Sengoku Jidai period. There is, ostensibly, a leader of the Empire, in the form of a high council/chancellor, but Individual houses manage their own affairs and operate their own militaries, using the same technology. When the Empire calls upon them to do something, they obey, but otherwise the houses are quite happy to murder one another in petty conflicts over territory, rescources and honour.

Enter the Human Augment Virus (HAV). In 2154, the Klingons accidentally infect a large colony with a lethal combination of the HAV and something called Levodian flu. With some help from Starfleet, the Klingons are able to stabilise the HAV, but at the cost of severe physical alteration.

These Klingons now look almost human and behave differently to their pure-Klingon counterparts. The empire is initially ambivalent to the existence of these Klingon Augments and is content to leave them be. Some elect to stay on their colony world but a fair number elect to undergo reconstructive plastic surgery to hide their disfigurement. Without any significant government oversight, these Augments spread throughout the Empire to live normal lives.

30/40 or so years down the line, and the Empire is facing a catastrophic epidemic. Many of these first and second generation Augments have bred with pure Klingons on dozens of colony worlds. Rather than taking on mixed race characteristics (e.g. Be’Lanna) the HAV dominates the gene makup of these new Klingons and creates a new generation of “natural” Augments. This new class of Klingon is notably different to their unaffected kin. They are stronger but exhibit cunning and patience. Traits not common to the Klingons. There is outcry to eradicate these abominations, but with such a large portion of the population now either having the HAV or being closely related to someone who does, it is impossible to do so without killing the Empire in the process.

This disaster is the catalyst for something almost unheard of in Klingon history. The great houses band together and unify to create a more concrete governing body. These houses (Duras, Gowron, Mogh, etc), as yet un-afflicted with the HAV, institute a series of laws to regulate the travel and population of the augments. They outlaw reconstructive surgery for these augments, so that they cannot hide themselves and spread their HAV to unaffected populations. They also implement an “Empire within an Empire” strategy. Augments are limited to living in the areas of the Empire specifically adjoining Federation Space. They are to act as a buffer between the Empire and the Federation, while scientists search for a true cure.

This has a number of affects. For a brief moment in the time, the Klingon Empire is truly unified. The Augment population will be used to beat the Federation at their own game and the power of the Great Houses is preserved. As a result, the Federation deals predominantly with Augments, whose cunning and deception keep the Federation from ever threatening the Empire in a significant way. There is a muddying of the distinction between Human and Klingon heritage amongst these Augments (hence that whole Shakespeare was a Klingon thing).

There is also a pronounced caste system within the Empire now. You are either a pure-blooded Klingon or you are an Augment. There is some animosity between the 2 groups and a significant undercurrent of social unrest amongst the Augment population.There are enclaves of pure Klingons within Augment space. More often than not they are the poor or those exiled from the Empire for disgrace.

These enclaves continue to mate freely with the Augments, and over time they begin to turn the tide on HAV domination. New generations begin to appear and act more Klingon. They have reduced cranial ridges, but are more identifiably Klingon. These Half castes are still treated as augments by the High Council, but are much more palatable to the general populace of the Empire. Prior generations have been capped at the rank of captain within the Klingon Military, but these Augments begin to rise through the ranks, even as they are considered inferior by the greater Empire.

Their successes become a rallying cry for the Augment populace. Evidence that they can be a part of the Empire if they are allowed to be. A number of influential politicians arise within the Augment community. Unlike many of their Klingon counterparts, these politicians aren’t warrior lords but rather idealists whose words sway thousands of disaffected Augments and Klingons alike.

Two of these men meet over the course of their careers. A Warrior Poet and an Idealistic politician. The politician speaks of an Empire in the hands of wise men, rather than the nepotism and corruption of the Old Houses. He speaks of an empire of Duty, honour and strength. The Warrior is moved. He pledges to aid his new friend in his quest to make this vision a reality. The nuance and political acumen of Gorkon and the strategic prowess of General Chang make for a potent combination.

As is the way of the Houses, without a direct threat to unify them, they begin to fight amongst themselves once more. It is at that moment that Chang and Gorkon make their move. With the Augments and a significant portion of the Military behind them, Gorkon and Chang storm Quo’nos and install a new government.

Without hesitation, Chancellor Gorkon begins a sweeping series of reforms, returning full citizenship to the Augments and diminishing the authority of the old Empire. Chang is his enforcer, crushing those that can’t be bargained with and recruiting those that can be with the promise of a great war. A war to finally crush the Federation. In truth, Gorkon has no ambitions to fight Starfleet, but Chang is certain that, in time, this new, stronger empire will have no choice but to fight its greatest rival.

And then Praxis explodes. The Empire has over mined the moon for centuries. Now not only is the Empire’s main fuel source gone, but the Homeworld needs to be evacuated. Facing the collapse of his hard earned power, Gorkon sues for peace with the Federation. Chang, facing an end to his own dream, turns on Gorkon and attempts to instigate the war he so desperately wants.

When the smoke clears Gorkon’s daughter, Azetbur, has made peace with the Federation and the 2 great state builders lay dead. Without the same support as Gorkon or Chang, Azetbur soon finds herself overthrown and replaced by a High council of the Great houses, led by a Young man, name K’mpec.

It would be easy for K’mpec to roll back the clock on all of Gorkon’s reforms and return the Empire to what it had been. But K’mpec knows that the Empire isn’t strong enough to survive the civil war that would come from such an action. He restores the Houses to power, bans women from serving on the High Council and restores much of the old rules. However, he lets the Augments stay free and encourages them to reintegrate. The ban on cranial reconstruction iss lifted and limited genetic manipulation iss used to ensure that the children of the Augments will be as purely Klingon as possible.

K’mpec’s rule is one of appeasement. When the people want closer ties to the Federation after the battle of Nerandra 3, K’mpec makes it happen. When the houses complain of rescource scarcity, he engages in the greatest era of expansion that the Empire has ever seen. When the Military become restless he finds them a war with the Cardassians (the Betreka Nebula Incident). The Empire flourishes under his rule. During his time as Chancellor, K’mpec undoes the wounds of 2 centuries and makes the Empire strong once more.

He is not, however, a good man. He uses force and corruption to achieve his goals. He allows the house of Duras to worm its way back into the core of the High Council. He lets innocent men take the blame of others when it is politically expedient. By the time of his death, the Empire is Strong, but in the same position it had been 2 centuries ago. Fractious, inclined to infighting and corrupted to the marrow.

And from there it is Gowron who helped maintain the Status quo. Who brings the Empire full circle and makes it so that the Empire is on deaths door by the time of the Dominion War.

And that’s that. My huge diatribe about the life and death of the Klingon reformist movement and how I think things came to be as they are. Feel free to pick it apart and tell me what an awful human being I am.

(I misjudged how many parts t'was be, my bad)

Other than the time travels shenanigans in STO pissing in the pool this all looks really, really good.

What is that? It looks like someone tried to remake the proto-nebula, but decided halfway to fuse it with the Miranda as well?

Seems to be exactly what it is.

They wanted to underline the fact that the Nebula is the successor to the Miranda I guess? (Successor in the relationship to the Galaxy at least)

I don't think there's an official name for it, so basically it's whatever you want it to be. But I presume it supposed to be an early Galaxy era design, maybe for the Cardassian war.

How exactly does STO stick it's dick in pre-established events this time?

In STO, a Klingon takes Torres' quarter-Klingon daughter back in time and uses her DNA to cure the augment virus, basically. I wish I was making that up.

>this we do not forgive
>or forgeeeeet

Seriously though, I like a fair bit of the STO timeline but in general I ignore most of the time travel nonsense

I maintain that the Augment virus was the dumbest fucking thing ever, and that Worf should have just turned into a TOS Klingon and no one noticed in the DS9 ep. Every time they try and explain the problem it just gets dumber and dumber.

The virus wasn't terrible. Plus we only had to deal with it for 2 episodes.

It was terrible, and we are still dealing with the ramifications of it beyond those two episodes.

Yeah, don't know why, but the Nebula in sparticular speaks to me. Moreso than the Galaxy itself.

I like it because it has the Galaxy's saucer without the huge neck and somewhat wasteful secondary hull. The Galaxy is just so damn big that it's hard to really appreciate how it could move in a fight. And I also really like the Miranda class in some ways more than the Enterprise class, though I do find it bizarre that the Connie was basically scrapped by the 2350s while the Miranda has a service life into the 2390s, despite the two ships being developed at about the same time.

I don't see how. The ridgeless Klingons were already a thing, the virus just gave us a reason for them to exist.

I believer there was ONE connie in a Dominion war background shot.

But I figure it's because the Mirandas fit into Niche roles better than Connies, they were small, nimble, and easily upgunned. (To the point that FASA surmised that they were intended to be pocket warships when they statted them up as the Avenger class)

The only Connie I can recall after the movies died at Wolf 359. And sure, I guess the smaller crew complement and size helped, but then again Starfleet has always had a bipolar approach to the concept of a fleet, so why not get rid of the most versatile ship in the fleet for more Excelsiors. Something I liked about FASA was they actually made the damn Fleet make sense as one.

>And from there it is Gowron who helped maintain the Status quo. Who brings the Empire full circle and makes it so that the Empire is on deaths door by the time of the Dominion War.

How bad did Gowron have to be? Is it just because he wasn't as smart as K'mpec?

He was basically a career politician who really, really wanted to be remembered as a great warrior. Take a moment to think that one over.

The ridgeless Klingons could have just been written off as shitty special effects, just like a lot of things in TOS.

Remember how there was that one scene where Enterprise is flying near Earth, and the moon is between the Earth and Enterprise, but the front side of the moon is showing instead of the back? You could come up with some kind of silly plot to turn the moon around, or you could tell the truth and say they just fucked up.

Gowron put himself before the good of the entire empire. He tried to have his best military leader killed during a pivotal moment of the dominion war because he was losing a popularity contest.

They had already addressed that it wasn't just a makeup department issue in DS9. (I know that that's exactly what it was, but the writers decided to make more of it.)

I wonder if Worf was racist towards augment Klingons.

Probably. Worf was the most racist main character in the entire franchise, after all.

I know; that's what I'm complaining about. In that DS9 episode where they go back in time to TOS, instead of Bashir noticing and pointing out that these klingons don't look a thing like Worf, they could have just made Worf up like a TOS klingon and had nobody notice or comment. It'd be the practical effects equivalent of the grainy 60's film quality.

They were probably dishonourable somehow. Just like the Romulans... And the Cardassians... And the Ferengi... You get the idea.

Well the old klinks really didn't seem to have this whole honor boner on them.
Instead they went on to do whatever got them the shinies, like remember that one time they sent one klingon to infiltrate starbase K-7 and to poison a shitload of grain just so they would win the Organiabowl?

Worf's honor boner actually comes from him being raised by humans. He's interpreted klingon honor to mean a personal code that he won't violate, not even in the face of scorn, shame, or the appearance of dishonor or cowardice. It doesn't matter to Worf what other klingons think of his honor, because he's the only one who can decide for himself what is "honorable".

Whereas actual klingons think honor = victory by any means necessary.

>A stand up fight?
Glorious and honorable!
>A knife in the back?
Not especially glorious, but honorable.
>Decloaking to blow the crap out of your enemies before they can react or arm weapons?
Glorious and honorable!
>Slaughtering an entire transport full of refugees and then lying about it being an armada of enemy ships?
Inglorious, but still honorable, unless you get caught.
>Caught?!
Challenge the petaQ to a duel!
>Win?
Honorable and glorious. Now no one will question those refuge- I mean, that armada you defeated.
>Lose?
Dead and dishonorable. Don't get caught lying, and don't pick fights you can't win. There's no honor in losing.

Whereas TNG Klingons have this weird double standard about honour. Ambushes are dishonourable when the Romulans or Dominion do them, but when Klingons ships cloak around the wrecks of ships and wait to attack rescue ships it's fine because "in war, the most honourable thing is victory."

What sort of backwards fucking logic is that?

It's called "It's okay when we are doing itism".
It's awfully common these days in ideological groups.

Go read some books on samurai warfare, especially during the 12th and 16th centuries. It's not exclusively Klingon behavior.

It's compact and more versatile. Hard not to love it

Or basically any society where there's a warrior segment of society with an Honour system involved. Chivalry for one.

Just look at actual behaviour of knights in the 1200s-1400s verses their later romanticism. Even the fiction of the time with romanticised ideals has their honour system frequently completely at odds with what it was perceived and marketed as a few centuries later when the conditions that maintained the need for knights and the like as a combat and management arm of society were gone.

Samurai just have the advantage as an example of the disparity being a massive extreme between when they were actively battling each other for control of territory and the later period where they became increasingly pointless, as a peaceful era with minimal external threat persisted until the samurai caste had to be removed with some force because they were hugely obsolete.

But here's the question: When and how did the klingon noble warrior become obsolete so their culture became increasingly romanticised?

It's kind of hard to romanticize something you're still doing.

Whilst that would have been absolutely fucking hilarious and I would undoubtedly have rated it as one of the most entertaining thing not only of the Star Trek but to have ever been on TV I am also one of those few sad weirdos that likes the ENT Klingon Augment two parter.

Their culture has a thing with hero worship and imitation related to honor. The problem is that the Klingons effectively had the equivalent of three Kirks running around at the same time; three larger than life Klingons that repeatedly clashed against the Federation's most infamous captain but also had their own crazy adventures.

While Starfleet looked at Kirk's record and shook their heads, the Klingons looked at Kang, Kor and Koloth's records and wanted to be just like them and tried to be larger than life. Almost all of them failed in some way.

The episodes themselves were okay, but I just find it irritating that the writers couldn't just accept "we had no budget, so the Klingons had simple makeup" as an explanation. For fuck's sake, they trip all over the Horta as being SO DEEEEEEP despite it being a guy under a lumpy fucking blanket.

>tfw you like the Ford Klingons more yet hate the idea of Fusions
I just want an Empire that is culturally unable to not be in expansion.

>I believer there was ONE connie in a Dominion war background shot.

Oh fuck that could be an entertaining Star Trek series in an of itself.

Vulcans can see 300 years and at least physically they remain fairly spry even up to extreme old age even if they start to mentally fall apart once they get past the big three double zero. So possibly there could be vulcans in Starfleet that served on a Connie back when they were first rolled out.

Starfleet isn't allowed to discriminate against officers based on religious or ideological views unless its serious "Child Sacrifice and Genocide" shit.

So what we could have is an old Vulcan, a veteran of another era, whose given up on the teachings of Surak and being all Logical 24/7. Hes joined a minority group that never accepted Surak, do embrace their feelings to master them and never broke faith with the Old Pagan Gods.

The other Vulcans have nothing but disgust and utter marrow deep loathing of him for all that they won't admit it and keep trying to get him sectioned claiming that he is insane. But Starfleet can't do shit because he isn't, at least by the standards of people other than Vulcans, insane and his mental faculties have never been sharper. Also by this point he has a sack of medals big enough to club a Gorn to death with due to centuries of exceptional service.

When the Dominion war rolls around and the Federation is sticking weapons on anything with a warp drive he ends up back on his old ship they drag out of Mothball Nebula reasoning that he's the last officer left who knows how to work it and it frees up his old ship for someone else.

He could be a cross between Kirk and Jack Sparrow, going on adventures and chasing the frontier whilst there is still a horizon left to chase in an ancient ship.

Has anyone else used GURPS for a ST-inspired (or straight ST) game? If so, what books did you use?

I want this to be the new ST show.

youtube.com/watch?v=l28KDuRrPYU

>Project to make a fully explorable Galaxy class ship in Unreal 4

How was I not made aware that this is a thing until now?

>Be a time traveler like Bateson, Feds leave you in your old connie like they leave him in his soyuz.
>End up at Wolf 359

Constitutions are suffering.

Landing a shuttle on one of those would be a complete bitch. The project module complete blocks any normal approach vector

The Connie at 359 was a refit, thankfully. But Bateson's Soyuz was decommissioned after its arrival because of the severe damage it took before being flung forward in time. He then spent a couple of years on a tour of the Federation with his crew as heroes, then they worked to launch the first production Sovereign ship. Hell, after Veridian, SF command was going to give him the Enterprise E over Picard.

>But Bateson's Soyuz was decommissioned after its arrival because of the severe damage it took before being flung forward in time.
Except for the part where it was part of the armada fighting the borg cube in First Contact.

Pretty sure Soyuz models also turned up in the Dominion war fleet shots so it might not be the only one hanging around.

Bozeman mentioned by name, but yeah, the Soyuz is too heavily armed NOT to be in the Dominion War.

But the Galaxy was basically a jack of all trades, not a warship.

Nearing the end of DS9 marathon.

Is the "Star Trek is all in Sisko's head aka a 1930's black writer down on his luck having a mental break" actually serious? It was an episode... then it came up again. There's no fucking way they pulled a St. Elsewhere otherwise I would have heard about it.

Nah m8. Pah Wraiths being dickheads, innit?

Basic, Space, Spaceships, Ultratech and maybe Bio-tech

So /trek/ what time periods do you tend to set your games in Enterprise, Original, Next Gen, DS9 or later
Personally I prefer to go with post DS9 for the most creative freedom

It's mentioned in 2, possibly 3 at most, episodes and one of them was the pah'wraiths messing with his head.

I got an erection at the idea of this.

Does his early career on the Connie as a proper Vulcan officer all detached and logical and restrained.

Eventually the ship gets mothballed a few years after Enterprise gets destroyed over looking for Spock and the whole Whales thing.

Get transferred to an new shiny Excelsior class under an aging human captain who is just 6 months from retirement. Captain does actually retire rather than Cop Drama die.

Prim and Proper Vulcan, now quite an accomplished officer, is promoted to take his place because he knows the ship and crew so very well.

As captain of the new ship he sees some shit. Holy fuck did fate enjoy using them as a punching bag dart board combo for weird shit, inexplicable and downright horrific shit. He endures a legendary streak of bad luck for 150+ years.

Captain goes off the deep end although it's not immediately apparent because Vulcan. Encounters a ship that is owned and crewed by members of the same group that Archer's Enterprise encountered in the T'pol gets Raped episode.

Becomes infatuated with their lifestyle. Reads up on everything about them and pre-Surak culture and beliefs. Finds peace in the old ways to the horror of every normal Vulcan he meets. Increasing number of Vulcan captains and admirals in the ranks of the fleet ensure that he will never get further promotions or the good assignments, permanently stuck on the edge and given the shit missions in the hopes that he will die. The continued crap nature of his life just drives him further into his new adopted lifestyle.

Gets transferred to a Miranda class shit heap patrolling some no-incident section of Federation space a few years before Piccard gets his Enterprise. Ship gets rekt and more than half the crew killed during Wolf 395, but is reparable.

Vulcan admirals try to pin the blame for the reking on him despite everyone getting rekt in that battle. The loss of so many of his crew and friends does nothing for his mental state. Anonymous Starfleet officers all raise concerns about his capacity and competence as a captain. Believes that time is up. Gets drunk and waits for the bailiffs to come and pry him out of his office. Entire crew threaten to resign if is forced out, they won't serve under anyone else and they won't serve a fleet disloyal to it's own people. Captain has tears of joy running down his face.

Remains on his repaired Miranda. Gets at least a few upgrades whilst in space dock.

Few more years of blessed not much happening. He savours the boredom.

Dominion war. Get's his old ship back from the derelict ship yard. Cobbled back into working order with salvaged parts. His opponents in Starfleet finally believe he is going to die. He's going into battle with the Dominion in a rust bucket centuries old and trying as best he can to train his crew in how to operate it and it's being repaired even as it leaves Mothball Nebula.

And, just to prove that the pagan gods do live and hate their faithless Vulcan children, he survives and gets medals and the respect and adoration of another generation human and andorian admirals and captains and diplomats who don't know any better. Even the Klingons like him because he's as nuts as they like to think they are.

They stick him on the frontier in his obsolete old ship where he can't annoy anyone important and will hopefully get himself killed.

He's never been happier.

GURPS Prime Directive
Also once statted phasers by mashing together all the beam weapons from Ultratech.
Setting 1 was a holdout electrolaser.
Setting 16 was the crew served disruptor cannon. Each shot used a number of charges equal to the setting, with Types 1-3 having 25, 50, and 100 charges respectively.

I just had a thought, would wearing a mobile shield emitter prevent beaming? You can't beam Through a shield, but say you beam up the shield itself with the person inside it. I'm inclined to say no.Poo

Poo? The fuck?

So is playing a rogue Borg in Star Trek the equivalent of playing a Drizzt clone in D&D?

Well, you could be a liberated borg or one of the members of the borg Co-operative, which is basically a bunch of borg that got cut off from the network and are now just working to try and break the rest out of the network.

Not really.

The Federation and other big empires have had an influx of Liberated Borg since the Collective started falling apart. There are trillions of them.

On Nimbus III there is one that owns the bar and there is a security officer on one of the romulans hips.

Okay, so in the Romulan Empire, there are a number of ranks with no exact explanation as to their role in government or how they relate.

So we have:
The Senate
The Continuing committee
The Consul
The Proconsul
The Praetor
The Emperor/Empress

So we can guess the relation of some of them, with a little help from the Roman Empire/Republic. But I still can't see what the difference between a Proconsul and a Praetor, rank wise.

A praetor is usually a judge or the commander of an army in the field. A proconsul is a regional governor, usually one whose territory has recently been added to through expansion

That's probably the reason for the Phoenix being the way it is.

Wait, shit where the hell are her impulse engines?
I think they may have rushed the model makers yet again this episode.

>Well the old klinks really didn't seem to have this whole honor boner on them.
The best of them tended to have the right priorities. Some of the time at least.

>"Ambassador, do you love me?"
>"Be strong, Clarence."
>"Be strong for mother."

You will never play this game.

You will never find any documentation about this game.

The fun you will never have.

Doing a proper battle in that (and not just them yielding to everything you did to save time) would be a nightmare.

youtu.be/tYgBAcCY3QM

I've done some research and it more or less goes:

Head of State: Emperor
Head of Senate and Executor of the Empire: Praetor
Prime Minister and Head of the Continuing Committee: Proconsul
Deputy Prime Minister: Consul
Government Cabinet: Continuing Committee
Primary Legislative Body: Senate

Because it died months ago to C&D.

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.

Well shit.

Later models have the same impulse engines as the Galaxy.

Yah, it really blows. But I guess he put up a patreon, and CBS came down hard on him.

>that little extendable naccelle

I genuinely wonder how fast it can go.

Seems like you can't so much as draw a stick figure of a Klingon without CBS getting litigious

>St. Elsewhere
And here I'd almost forgotten about this.
The bastards killed Mary Tyler Moore's cat.

Probably nothing over 5

It's not the size of your nacelles, but the endurance of your engines.

The motion of the warp field, so to speak.

>Leader of the class isn't named Samaritan
Does this guy get how ship classes of Starfleet work!