What will happen after the birth of Ynnead?

And I mean the implications for other major galactic factions, besides Chaos.

Other urls found in this thread:

dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Cacame_Awemedinade
forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/discontinued-in-the-beginning-there-was-man-wh40k-x-sc.9721/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

the nids arrive and nom everything unless the necrons wake up
imperium could hold them for longer

Ynnead will likely come from the death/rebirth of Slaanesh, meaning literally every soul consumed by She Who Thirsts will be unleashed, possibly with new (Wraithbone) bodies to boot. The Eldar become the most powerful faction in the galaxy again. Their first campaign is to free Isha, who then (without entirely consulting her children) revives the Emperor to oppose Chaos.

The two largest empires in the Galaxy begrudgingly unite, the Emperor begins to fix the Imperium properly, and everything becomes shiny and noblebright.

Which is exactly why Ynnead will never come to be, because GW hates anything good happening in the progression of their franchises.

Prepare for Times of Ending and inevitable Age of the Emperor.

Eldrad tried to bring about Ynnead in Deathwatch overkill already. He collossally fucked up and drained every infinity circuit at once. The god was stillborn and the souls were lost. There is no Ynnead anymore, that path is closed.

Good job, Eldrad.

>Good job Eldrad
>Not blaming the fucking meddling Mon'keigh who stopped the creation of a being who could beat a Chaos God

The ignorance within the Imperium knows no bounds.

The Imperium is never wrong because they're the main characters of the setting. Therefore, they are never at fault. If your shitty faction wanted to be right, they should have outsold space marines.

>This is how it will always be
>Space Marines, loyal or not, will win.
>Anything interesting about xenos will be literally stomped out by the giant bumbling assholes.

This is half the reason of my love-hate relationship with 40k lore.

Besides beating Chaos ass, I doubt Ynnead could mean any good to humanity.

The Deathwatch were right in their own. They would rather not let things get even more fucked.

Most of the galaxy wouldn't even notice! Most of the remaining Craftworlder Eldar would be dead, the rest rejoicing on their craftworlds, basking in the glow of their new deity for a good while, sparing the Imperium their incessant meddling. The Commoragh crew won't care, they'll keep the party going.
The exodites, if there are any left, won't find out until someone tells them.
The Imperium will learn about it by interpreting astrioathic ramblings, only the ordo xenos will really have a clue.

Chaos may notice the change in the Eye, Tzeentch and Slaanesh primarily. Khorne won't care, Nurgle will laugh, Tzeentch will have contingencies.

The necrons won't care, they might bump the Eldar up the kill list if they notice an increase in warp energies.

The Orks might notice less panzees and more psychic dakka the next time they crump a craftworld.

So instead the necrons wake up and save the galaxy from tyranids

Isn't the Emperor the same thing that Ynnead is supposed to be - a collection of pure psychic souls conglomerated into a single super-divine being?

Does that mean that Ynnead is/was/will be the God-Emperor of Elfkind?

Because I'm just thinking of dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Cacame_Awemedinade this motherfucker right now.

All they need to do is begin sacrificing themselves to the Emperor through the Golden Throne. This saves them from Slaanesh and might kick-start Big-E's rejuvenation.

Now to convince the mon'keigh that they worship the Emperor now...

No. Ynnead isn't a conglomerate of the souls themselves, it's the collective impression that billions of dead souls leave on the Warp. Just like how Khorne is the manifestation of rage, but just being angry doesn't actually give him your soul. Your soul just leaves an impact on the Warp, and those little ripples eventually pile up into a Warp entity.

I dont think you understand the level of irony your post reaches elf.

user it was an Alpharius-post. It would be awful if there wasn't irony.

He'll be revealed to be part of Slaanesh.

So, everyone's assumption for the inevitable 'Age of Whatever' is that one faction character will get randomly picked to be the Big Mary Sue That Wins It All? Just what feels like drives a lot of the theories.

This:
forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/discontinued-in-the-beginning-there-was-man-wh40k-x-sc.9721/

If we ignore Eldrads fuck up and go by what was suppose to happen
>Yneead is born
>Fucks up the astronomican as a by product of its psychic birth
>Imperium sturggles with warp travel and everywhere becomes a lot more isolated
>Slaanesh is BTFO
>Eldar begin to be able to rebirth their souls
>Nids arrive to a weakened and splintered imperium, a rebirthing but still small elder "emprie" and a weakened chaos

going by GW's writing trends in the past few years, that's basically inevitable

The previous stab at a "shit hit the fan" scenario didn't read like teenage anime fanfiction and ended with every faction getting stuck in a bigass quagmire of war, so it obviously had to go.

>golly gee I sure hope those deranged alien-hating monsters don't fuck up my delicate ritual that I'm going to perform right in front of them that concerns the fate of my species
>p-pls stop killing me
>why don't you trust me dude it's not like my race has a lengthy history of lying to you filthy, stupid, ignorant, ugly mon'keighs for our own benefit
maybe you should predict yourselves a plan that doesn't suck ass next time