And this is my party!

>and this is my party!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrqsLbdcJYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty normal for Pathfinder.

Is that supposed to be a like an insult?
I mean you have
>human
>human
>human
>human
>Frogman
>Warforged

You didn't recruit Magus you scrub.

Maybe he just killed him for the Glenn ending?

Awesome, let's do this.

>Good for you, I love Naruto!

There should be a word for when you know it's bait but it makes you mad anyway.

>And this is my bard!
youtube.com/watch?v=LrqsLbdcJYo

It's called "bait"

I have a pretty bait worthy opinion on Chrono Trigger. I hate it to death even though I have not played a single second of the game.

Back when it was new our fucktard DM used to make us sit and watch every new shitty ending he found. I grew to hate the game so much that I deleted his saves one day. He never knew who did it and thought the battery had died from overuse and sold it to someone.

I regret nothing.

lol, you can play the entire game start to finish 100% in like 12 hours. It's not exactly a big loss.

Kids these days, thinking dey so edgy and shit.

My sides.

Hi /v/. Your board is
that way.

>I hate something cuz someone I hated liked it

People like you are so fucking dumb.

>I hate something cuz someone I hated kept shoving it down my throat any chance he got

ftfy :^)

There's a bit of overlap. You've got a fighter, a paladin, and two monks. I mean, the artificer and the cleric help balance things out, but... You know what? I think I can homebrew something.

>I said the same thing but I think this makes me sympathetic

No, you're still fucking dumb.

>I regret nothing.
To be fair, your story basically means you shared something beautiful with a stranger, by taking it from somebody who'd already experienced it to death.

Honestly I'd be pretty satisfied if my group rolled up this as a party. I mean, the characters had pretty distinct personalities, we're decently fallible, and best of all, they knew how to work together, playing of each others strengths to create combos. 10/10, would GM again. You can't even argue that they were too edgy or animu, they were Toriyama's work, which makes them pretty awesome.

Not OP, but nice try.

Dual and Triple Techs would be the coolest fucking thing if it's imported to tabletop.

You're still retarded though.

Way better than the edgy characters I usually end up playing with

Christ I hate Toriyama faces.

>Serperior's Contrary!
>Serperior's Defense fell!
>Serperior's Attack rose!