Game Finder / Gamefinder

>Player/GM
>System
>Time available (Including Timezone!)
>Voice or Text
>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype, Discord, etc)
>Contact info
>Additional information

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4032391/applications-and-guidelines
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57703/super-sim...
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58203/empire-city
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=959903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one wants to find a game? Page 8 bump.

I'm afraid to post because no one else has

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Exalted, GURPS, any superhero system, V:tM, or D&D 3.5
Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday evenings in EST timezone.
>Voice or Text
Voice
Roll20 and/or Skype
>Contact info
Skype name: itskazyan
>Additional information
Looking for superhero stuff in particular, but any of the systems listed are okay.

>Player/GM
GM

>System
I'm running a modern mystery/horror mini-campaign using parts of Unknown Armies 2nd edition (Madness Meters and Magic rules omitted). The rules are pretty simple so I can pretty easily teach anyone that's never played Unknown Armies before if necessary.

Weekends, GMT-7

>Voice or Text
Text

>Method of playing Roll20, IRC, Skype, Discord, etc)
Either IRC, Roll20, or Discord. Whatever the players prefer.

>Contact info
[email protected]

>Additional information
A local Alaskan fisherman claims to have found an old Soviet cargo ship that somehow beached itself off of a remote island, and says he's willing to take anyone to it for a price. For whatever reason, each of you took that offer up and the drive out to Seward to meet him.

Neither the major news organizations, nor the military, have heard of this supposed Soviet ship yet, so as far as you all know nobody's coming to steal your show.
Or save you.

>Player/GM
Player

>System
Open to whatever, though there's a lot of systems that I don't really know yet; I've only played various editions of D&D, Maid RPG, Mutants and Masterminds, Cypher Systems, and a couple others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I'm open for most of the day Saturday, and am open all day Sunday and Monday. I'm mostly open every other day of the week after 3 pm, though Friday is unavailable. I am CST Timezone.

>Voice or Text
I'm not too picky

>Method of playing(Roll20, IRC, Skype, Discord, etc)
Though I've never played on anything but roll20, I'll give anything a shot.

>Contact info
Skype name: not.an.engineer

>Additional information
I do have a particular fondness for 40k lore, so a dark heresy game would be pretty neat. Still, I'm willing to play pretty much anything.

>Player/GM
GM
>System
Exalted or Runequest
2pm-11pm Thursday Pacific Standard
>Voice or Text
Either, though I prefer voice due to its faster pace
Skype, Discord maybe, Roll20
>Contact info
Here or email, or Skype: bludgut
[email protected]
>Additional information
I'm fully open to newcomers to either system. Setting wise standard Exalted, or a Bronze Age Mediterranean setting for Runescape.

>Player/GM
Player
>System
D&D 5e
Available Wensday and Thursday night, Saturday and Sunday all day in Central timezone.
>Voice or Text
Either
Roll20 and/or Skype and/or Discord. Sorry, no IRC
>Contact info
Email:
>Additional information
Never Actually Roleplayed Before. I've read the core books and I have a charcter lined up, though

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Looking for an Only War or Rogue Trader game, hoping for some Imperial Knight or Battlesuit action. Also REALLY want to play Traveller, Eclipse Phase, and Cyberpunk 2020.
Sunday. All day. CST/-6GMT
>Voice or Text
Either one. I prefer text, but can do voice with little issue.
I've used it all. Whatever you're running in, I can roll with.
>Contact info
Discord: Sinistar #4098
>Additional information
I really like to collaborate with my fellow players and GM to make characters that fit with what the campaign is going to be, and what the others in the campaign are all about. This means I require a bit more prep time, and tend towards linking backstories where allowed or reasonable.

>GM or Player
Player copy pasting the previous post of my gm

>System(s)
Lamentations of the Flame Princess (D&D B/X clone). Rules are free on the official website.

>Time availability
7PM EST Fridays

>Text or Voice
Text

>Method of Playing
Roll20

>Contact Information
[email protected]
Contact me to get a link to join and ask questions. I will ask you a decent amount of questions in turn just to get a handle on who you are.

>Additional Information
This is a LotFP game using an official module, set during the Thirty Years War. The PCs will have 8 days before the surrounding towns are razed by the Swedish army.
While I have a decent amount of experience GMing, this is the first time that I have GMed an OSR game. All levels of experience are welcome.
One guy dropped, so I am looking for one or two more guys to round out the group. Fist session starts this Friday.

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Really want to try out Traveller, or anything similiar
Any, Pacific Standard Time Zone
>Voice or Text
Any works
I am not picky and can learn fast.
>Contact info
Curse: Crimson_Nomad
>Additional information
I just want a hard sci-fi space experience, want to be a crew member in a spaceship going about the stars with an interesting crew trying to maintain a living in space.

>Exalted
Oh shit! Sent you a PM-
>Thursdays
FUCK, every time.

>Player
>System
Most experience to least:
Pathfinder, D&D 5e, Paranoia, Eclipse Phase, Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, D&D 3.5e, D&D 4e.
>Times Available
Friday late(past 6:30 PM), Saturday (10 - 5:30, 6:30 - 1:00 the next day), PST. I'd prefer not to game on sunday because I have a lot going on on sundays.
>Text.
I greatly prefer text- I'm awkward as hell in voicechat and don't roleplay as well as I could otherwise.
>Method
Roll20 preferred, can probably adapt to others.
>Contact Info
[email protected] or Ducotes on roll20.

Care to try something new that resembles 2ed D&D ? It's pretty easy to learn.

I'd be willing to take a gander at it. I'm not too great at learning new stuff, but I'm admittedly starved right now.

this is me.

I am just a player so I can't add you directly.
[email protected] is his mail and our first game is this Friday.
I played already with the GM a game of Pathfinder and can tell you his great. I would recommend you talk to him to get a better understanding of the game. It's very Lovecraft like filled with eldritch horror.

What Exalted edition?

I'm open to either- I've not tried 3e yet but I've heard good things- on the other hand I'm very fond of the other exalts. So it'll probably be player choice.

>Player/gm
GM
> System
Ad Eva V3 Beta draft 5
> Times Available
Sunday at 16:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT
> Voice or Text
Text only, we'll play over IRC.
> Contact Info
Sarinth63 on skype
> Other Info
I'm running a kill la kill themed game using some slight tweaking of the Adeva rule set. I'm looking for a single player who is reliable, active and interested. If you're cool and interested in a game like this hit me up on skype or in thread.

Ah woops, should be 36 not 63.

You're not allowed to like 3.PF and 4e here. Pick one or the other.

Good luck with that user. I've started DMing a regularish Eva campaign and that system is a blast, way better than its previous incarnations.

I didn't say I liked them both, I listed systems I've played in order of experience.

Guess which one I like more?

>Player/GM
GM or Player. Ideally looking for just one or two people to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Something light? I have a few homebrew systems as well.
>Timezone and Availability
GMT+7
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

If it wasn't a 2 AM start for me I'd be all over this. Good luck.

>Player/GM
Recruiter.

>System
Mage: The Awakening 2E, homeruled.

Any from 18:00 GMT +3 Friday and until Sunday.

>Voice or Text
Text.

Discord

>Contact info
chaplaindread on skype

>Additional information
Lots of starting xp but almost all of it must go to mundane non-awakened magic things, it's about accomplished people becoming little baby mages and dealing with it.

Damn, I'd love to play a game of Mage, but I'm GMT-7

>Player/GM
player
>System
World of darkness more specifically werewolf the apocalypse 20th edition or vampire the masquerade
fridays and weekends evenings est/est
>Voice or Text
text
roll 20
>Contact info
steam- steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1

email- [email protected]
>Additional information
very new to world of darkness rpgs trying to get some experience with new systems and thought werewolf or vampire sounds cool

>Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury
There's no way this isn't going to have tons of sex.

DM
D&D 5e
Text only on Roll20
9PM Eastern time till whenever
Dusty Julius Caesar on Steam
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4032391/applications-and-guidelines
Applications and guidelines for a character.
I just want to do a game Wednesday nights since I pull all-nighters those nights. I don't have much of a plot in mind for now but I can wrangle something together once we get some players.

Do not play with this man, he is a cuck.

Update- I've got 2 players so far, looking for 1-2 more, Exalted 3e confirmed.

Game will be a open world full of plot hooks.

Player
Pathfinder, willing and wanting to try D&D 5E
Mon-Fri 9PM - 12AM CST, Sat-Sun 7PM -whenever CST

Voice
Skype/Roll20

Additional info: I don't care what I play or am allowed to play as as long as the group is steady and consistent.

>Player/GM
GM

>System
Only War

>Time available
Thursday after 7pm, EST

>Voice or Text
Text

>Method of playing
IRC, channel is #OnlyGirlOnlyWar on irc.Darkmyst.org

>Additional information
An Only War campaign where everyone is a cute girl. No, really.

If this turns out to be Runequest I rather lament the time.

Nevermind, not as interested. But hope you guys have fun. Bumping this for you.

Sent you an invite in Steam

>>Player/GM
Player
>>System
D&D5e, or whatever if you give me one day to read it.
>>Time available (Including Timezone!)
Any time, from monday to friday.
>>Voice or Text
Text only. That's the only condition I have.
>>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype, Discord, etc)
Whatever that supports my text-only condition.
>>Contact info
Just reply to me here. I'm always here.
>>Additional information
Trying to find text-only adventures not on weekends is suffering. Please, release me from this torment.

I wish to know more. Do you have an email?

Shit, forgot to include that.

[email protected]

Damn, son. If only you hosted this half an hour later...
Guess it was too good to be true.

>Player/GM
DM
>System
Adnd 2e, 5e home brew (its good i swear!)
Central tiem Canada, (figure out schedules later)
>Voice or Text
Voice
probably roll d20, discord/ skype is cool too
>Contact info
(male redhead in pic)
>Additional information
not my first time DMing, don't mind first timers, or people used to other systems.
Setting is semi-generic fantasy, fairly roleplay light, though it is always encouraged.

bump

That's exactly what his intention is. Dude basically wants to be the boy in a harem. I'm not judging, he's not a bad roleplayer.

Can I be a stand-in of Mukuro Ikusaba?

I've got two players so far. Still looking for anyone that's interested in playing a roleplaying heavy modern game, experience with Unknown Armies isn't needed.

Does this include Friday ?

Just a general question, are most games run through voice only?
While this thread does have some text only/no preference players and GMs, going through Roll20 games seems to be almost exclusively voice. Lurking a few other forums seems to point towards the same as well

Voice has significant benefits, ranging from more empathetic social interaction to far greater speed of play, so it's not hugely surprising

A bunch of guys role playing as girls. Yup, no red flags there.

Yes.

Actually he specified cute girls. Cute girls who will probably be torn limb from limb by orkiods and daemons.

To be fair I might let one person play a male commissar and have it be like a harem anime. A harem anime where the main character occasionally shoots one of the girls for cowardice, anyway.

>A harem anime where the main character occasionally shoots one of the girls for cowardice, anyway.

That sounds hilarious.

>GM/Player
GM
>Timezone and time you'll be playing
Sundays @ Noon EST/GMT -5 or Fridays @ 8pm EST/GMT -5 (whichever works best)
>Game
We will be using NWOD Mortals (just the core rulebook) to play a synth pop delta green style game
Think: X-Files meets Bloodborne and somehow JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Text or Voice
Text only IC Roll20, OOC Discord
>Contact info
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57703/super-sim...
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
@Purzuance

Yeah; any day. Preferabily between 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. -6 GTM time.
But if you need me on another hour, I can also be at the time you want.

I sent you an email. I hope there's still room and I that can make a chuuni Psyker.

As far as I know the only role taken so far is Demons, essentially. So you ought to be good!

I'll be checking emails and such later tonight since I'm at work right now, but anyone interested is more than welcome to congregate into the IRC channel and hang out beforehand.

Many people are too shy to roleplay in voice chat but are great with text

I guess I could start at 8:30ish, but I'll have to see your character first.

Ok, my man. Let me work on a sheet and I'll post it here. I just want to play an old man monk who names his attacks, kinda like this guy. Nothing too fancy.

I can respect that.

I'm running a Demon the Descent game on Roll20. Post over there if you're interested.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58203/empire-city

[email protected]
Here's the mail of the GM if you are interested.
Is my post, our fist game starts this Friday.

Preferably a player, I've never GM'ed online.
I have experience in all D&D prior to 5ed, Exalted, OWoD, NWoD, Fate/Strange Fate, Weapons of the Gods, and L5R.
I'm available most Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evenings, and Sundays most of the day. US Central TZ.
I'm open to whatever is convenient, though I've got a Chromebook now, and I'm not 100% sure it can run every chat program. I tend to use browser-based chat programs.
AIM: Gouenkyuu
Haven't played in an online RP more than a handful of times, but have a great deal of real world tabletop experience and LARP experience. I tend to like styles of play that are RP heavy rather than mostly mechanical, but I understand that a good deal of the time that distinction is based on the game just as much as it is the player mentality.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
The Mutant Epoch
>Time availability
Wednesday, at 9 PM, UTC+2
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
I have the books and im willing to provide them for anyone new to the system, as well as help with generating characters.
I expect you to be on time of course, and have at least some investment in char gen. No fancy backstories are needed since this will be a one shot.

can you use skype?
cause we are looking for vampire 20th or werewolf 20th players

and a gm

Ok, here's the character.

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=959903

I'm using the human variant, so let me know if it's cool or if I should change it.

You have been judged and found worst girl.

Variant Human is fine, what maneuvers did you take with Martial Adept?

Martial Adept, the one that gives me 2 maneuvers. Parry and Trip Attack.

Yes, I see now.
PM me on Roll20 and we can talk.

Anyone looking to start a new group tonight? I'm trying to DM

Lot's of people are.
Most will jump down your throat if you don't have something concrete in mind/planned

I'd be glad to, but I have a lot of preferences. You should probably include some details- like the ones in the OP- when you make a post like this, user!

Otherwise people will think you're baiting the shit out of them and post anyway.

>Player/GM
GM
>System
D&D5e
9:30pst
>Voice or Text
voice
Roll20
>Contact info
alchemizerr on skype

Very interested, too bad about voice only, though. I'll add you in a moment.

Bit of a tentative offer, since I've only played online with a tight group. Out of a game however, so why not put this out there?

>>Player/GM
Player
>>Systems
The One Ring, Exalted 3e, Most anything aside from d20 I'm okay with as long as the group is willing to allow a week or two to get a handle on the rules
>>Time available (Including Timezone!)
Thursday evenings, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
>>Voice or Text
Voice or text, no preference (though for text I prefer play-by-post)
>>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype, Discord, etc)
Anything the group requires, though most of my experience is with roll20 and maptool
>>Contact info
>>Additional information
I am a university student, so my availability may be suspect during critical periods. I do prioritize commitments, so it shouldn't be an issue for the majority of sessions.

Experience is primarily d20, which is why I'm avoiding it. Also includes Exalted 3e and FFG warhammer series (all but RT and DW). Have read other systems but not played enough to consider myself proficient in them.

How common are one shots for these groups?
I see two over the past few game finder threads

Mostly asking because I have close to no experience with tabletop and was thinking of trying it out without committing too much