FILENAME THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1889953
youtube.com/watch?v=qWKfCpzpxg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>subtlegmhinting.jpg

Somebody give me a setting where I can build a giant space hammer. FFG Star Wars? Dark Heresy? Seems like something the All-Guardsmen Party would do.

What game is this?

I'm just imagining the crew of that last ship liquifying with the spin of the ship.

The game in OP's post is Starsector btw (got it by looking up one of the skills on the HUD)

That's how they create artificial gravity. What, you think they use that "grav plates" bullshit??

Why is that ship literally a hammer?

Our wine is STRESSFUL

Why is your ship NOT a hammer?

You gotta read the whole thing.

I still need to find the original

>yfw it says the game's name in the top right

Fun story, but stupid.

Not

>Rules as Written

>edgelord DM.txt

chuckled

It is pretty edgelord, but at the same time makes for an interesting plot hook that could eventually make for a really interesting boss fight if the original was ever found

>Half-Paladin
Wanna know how I can tell this is a shallow parody by someone who's only exposure to the subject matter was five seconds of reading Wikipedia?

>Tailoring your campaign to the players.

>maybe /pol/ was right after all .jpg

This is fake.

>tumblr runs only war.jpg

Adorable. Source?

>I found them lying just a few yards away. They’d had their legs blown off and all I could see when I got to them was their thigh bones. I will always remember their white thigh bones. The rest of their legs were gone.
>Private Jackie Oliver was one of them, and he was unconscious. I shouted back to the fellows behind me, “Tell Reedy Oliver his brother’s been wounded”.
>So Reedy came and stood looking at his brother, lying there with no legs, and a few minutes later he watched him die.
>But the other fellow, Private Bob Young, was conscious right to the last. I lay alongside of him and said, “Can I do anything for you, Bob?”
>He said, “Straighten my legs, Jack,” but he had no legs. I touched the bones and that satisfied him.
>Then he said, “Get my wife’s photograph out of my breast pocket”. I took it out and put it in his hands. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t lift a hand, he couldn’t lift a finger, but somehow he held his wife’s photograph on his chest. And that’s how Bob Young died.
#TRENCHFOOT

The Miskatonic by Jack Cayless. Still a WIP.

more than 140 characters
D+

#TRENCHFOOT

What game is that

Now that i think on it, no amount of cognitive fucking with gets rid of the hole in the ground or that she just got slammed with artillery fire.

Her surviving is also a good example of DM bullshit.

Lemme make sure I'm understanding this right:
Top comic is lovey-dovey thing about how supernatural dad loves his supernatural daughter.
Bottom pic is dad killing daughter at some point in the storyline.
Do I got that right?

>>Avacyn: WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>Sorin: CAN'T WAKE UP
>>Jace: [beat boxing noises]

Try reading the filename again. Its the father about to go apeshit on the DM's campaign because his brokenly min-maxed character has just been playing along for the past while. Then the DM decided it was a good idea to poke a bear with a stick as a level 0 commoner.

The filename implies that something is going to happen to his daughter. We see that the guy in the comic loves his daughter and vice-versa. Then we see a picture of what we can assume is that guy holding out weapons with his back to a dying female that vaguely resembles the daughter. The only implication is that he killed her. It makes no sense with the context of the filename.

How is the DM in this? It looks like the guy killed his own daughter.

Have you never heard that line before? that is the most sarcastic, shit-eating higher power line ever. By itself it implies the DM is directly involved with said events, probably in the capacity that the daughter was probably killed by his hands.

You are taking one piece of context and forgoing the rest. It could just as easily be the guy screaming vengeance while looking away from his daughter.

For that matter, the character might have been mind controlled into it, again implying DM intervention.

When that shit eating comment is made, the highest power possible is almost always to blame.

Yeah, but that file name makes no fucking sense, because it IS SORIN THAT KILLED HIS OWN "DAUGHTER".

Alright, let me try and clear this up.

Dad is Sorin, millenia-old vampire planeswalker who is kinda the protector of the realm.
"Daughter" is Avacyn, an angel Sorin created in order to more publicly protect the realm because humans don't actually appreciate vampires much.
Comic is fan made, expands on the "father-daughter" relationship Avacyn and Sorin are implied to have in canon.
In the latest story from that plane, another walker made Avacyn go nuts, killing all the people she was supposed to protect.
Sorin had to choose between letting everything he had worked for go to waste, or kill his insane, practically invincible daughter.
Enter the bottom pic.

>your character's daughter has become a murderhobo and I specifically tailored the fight so that you're the only one with a chance of beating her

take it, fucking spoon and all.

Okay, whats the name of this. i see it around, and i've avoided it because i thought it was fetish shit, but this just looks cute.

I just wanna give her a hug. I mean, she may freak out over it, but a hug nonetheless.

So i was right in saying that DM fiat was what would cause the situation then.

Teaching Feelings; Life with a Slave. It is fetish shit but it's cute fetish shit.

What game is that? I need to know for uhh.. research.

see Someone already asked.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1889953

>Have you never heard that line before?...By itself it implies the DM is directly involved with said events.
Of course.

>It could just as easily be the guy screaming vengeance while looking away from his daughter.
No, not really. He's holding a weapon that is emitting a similar energy to what seems to be consuming the angel. This implies he's culpable.

>For that matter, the character might have been mind controlled into it, again implying DM intervention.
Sure, maybe. But, it's not conveyed with that picture. It would have been better to cut out just her dying in that pic and then put another pic of him destroying everything.

The joke is missing the actual punchline. I've got the premise and I can see that there is going to be a joke, because the filename in a meta way implies it.

>In the latest story from that plane, another walker made Avacyn go nuts, killing all the people she was supposed to protect.
>Sorin had to choose between letting everything he had worked for go to waste, or kill his insane, practically invincible daughter.
There's the context that would make the joke funny.

>AoOs everywhere

That cat certainly knows how to make an entrance

What is this?

>Source on this? Image search isn't givin' me shit.

Pretty sure that's inspired by this
youtube.com/watch?v=qWKfCpzpxg4
which is much more fitting for the filename.

I would the girl on the far right. Top Waifu material right there.

Qualidea Code.

This man has good taste

I think you actually only need to read the first part, skim the second, and then the last part

It's obvious isn't it? She's the most padded of them all, has that housewife look about her, and is also the friendliest girl in the room.

I would argue the two on the left have more padding.

Also, short hair is cute.

Close second is the one just to the left of center.
But that just might be my love of brunettes coming through

I'll give you that. But both the girls with short hair look like they would be bitches.

Is a qt blonde girl too much to ask for?

Short hair is cute, no denying that, but Far left almost certainly deals with mild depression, and 2nd to the left is too topheavy, I'm more of an ass-man. 2nd to the right might be fun, but she's one of those hard to get athletic types, borderline tsundere.