Could Ciri be considered a planeswalker?

Could Ciri be considered a planeswalker?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/file/d/0ByxO_DcL3yIwMm1GY0h4UEdBMnc/edit
mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination#4yp0nryi0o7na
sd-1.archive-host.com/membres/up/1021098693/TheWitcher-RPG/The_Witcher_Manuel.pdf
mediafire.com/download/di2amc49bzc9tk5/Wiedźmin - Podrecznik Podstawowy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is "planeswalker" a synonym for "used goods"?
>lesbian raped
>impregnated and aborted
>but won't fuck fake daddy

Shitfu/10

>lesbian raped
>impregnated
That's not how that works, user.

Separate occurrences retard

At what point did you realise that Sapkowski was crazy as fuck? Was it the rape scene? Turkey baster scene? For me it was that iceskating/swordfighting scene, it was just ugh.

Ciri's a shitty character

And now I never want to read the books. What the fuck?

At one point in her adventures while she is still really inexperienced she starts to work with a band of robbers/thieves.

As hits if off with them one on the members first tries to go her while she is unwilling and another female member cuts him off and instead she goes to sleep with Ciri.

Can't remember if they did anything more than sleep in that initial chapter, but they become lesbian lovers later on.

*She, it
*get on
I should go back to bed

She fingered Ciri. It was really rather bizarre; she's almost raped by one of them, saved by another only to be raped by her immediately after, then ends up liking it.

It was like those nature documentaries where you see the males all try to shag one female and one manages to muscle his way in and keep the others at bay

Yea idk i thought it to be kinda fucked up especially since Ciri literally had no one who she could trust and the very first people who she can actually consider her friends try to instantly abuse her.

Don't know about the rest of those things since i'm only on that book where Geralt actually gets knighted as Geralt of Rivia.

Though didn't Milwa also have a miscarriage too? Witcher really is more fucked up than people even realize.

So why do I keep seeing Witcher on Veeky Forums?

I'm assuming it's good and it's not just one guy posting in every three threads. What about it is so Veeky Forums?

It's a fantasy novel and video game series, so... same reasons LotR and Elder Scrolls are. There's also a tabletop RPG for it coming out... eventually? It was slated for mid-2016 but doesn't seem to be out yet.

Well technically Witchers are like medieval fantasy space marines

There actually already is an RPG for the witcher. Originally only released in polish though. But there are some fan translations (I think Veeky Forums had its hand in the translation at some point).
Oh. Apparently also a french version. Not sure if official or not though.

>docs.google.com/file/d/0ByxO_DcL3yIwMm1GY0h4UEdBMnc/edit

>mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination#4yp0nryi0o7na (Veeky Forumss fan translation)

>sd-1.archive-host.com/membres/up/1021098693/TheWitcher-RPG/The_Witcher_Manuel.pdf (FRENCH)

>mediafire.com/download/di2amc49bzc9tk5/Wiedźmin - Podrecznik Podstawowy.pdf (POLISH)

The one that's in the works now will use FUZION as core system afaik.

It's a really cool setting that makes you (or me at least) want to play in it. It draws from eastern european folklore and has a quite gritty feel when reading. And also a good dose of humor.

I dont know why Veeky Forums hasnt hoped on the create your own Witcher schools yet

School of the Neckbear?

Is the witcher roleplay system out yet? I can't wait to run a campaign

Already got School of the Bear.

Game added a bunch of schools but never expanded on them.

From what I know, it seems like the different witcher schools were never given much depth. Sure you get to know more witchers from the Wolf School, but that's because that's Geralt's base. The books have the schools of Cat, Griffin, Wolf. Games added in Viper, Bear and Manticore.

I believe in the Novels in mentioned that the entire Cat school basically just became assassins isn't it?

Overall though, it seems like the schools don't have much details because the Witchers as a group are kinda dying out. They killed most of the monsters, and now governments are competent enough to deal with a lot on their own. The schools also kinda got a bad wrap for a variety of reasons, and very few common folk are willing to trust a Witcher.

Only School of the Cat has ever been expanded upon but they were all badly mutated assassins apparently

From speculation School of the Bear is located around Skellige and are all about heavy armor since people are basing it off the army set in Witcher 3.Basically muh viking witchers with special silver axes.

I always thought of a Witcher school that were specialized in hunting the super illusive monsters and even mages. Shit like doplers,dryads,and witches. I guess the reason the school was made because the witchers who formed thought if they became "witch hunters" then humans will not fear them anymore.

dumb idea but ehh

Think about it Witch Hunters who avtually hunt real witches.

Almost all the peasants and noblemen would hate witchers even more since whenever people start to persecute someone your gonna have a witcher be like "lol you fucking retards this bitch was an alchemist"

>So why do I keep seeing Witcher on Veeky Forums?
Gwent!

All Viper and Cat did was they turned into assassins strayed from the witcher path.

Cat might have had an elf leader though

>Cat might have had an elf leader though
It all makes sense now...

Only problem is that most real witches would fucking handle a Witcher, regardless of specialized training.