Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums.

thats no tang blade...

Tourette's/10
Sentient hair

>Class: White Void
>Subclasses: Cold Steel, Just Sword
>+10 on checks to Reap Sins of this world and cleanse it in the Fires of Destruction

snk level physics, capcom level flash, bushido blade tech level... 1 or less on d6 to fail, all other attacks do some weird boolean amount of dmg

Level 1 Duelist / Striker

Could be a Defender instead, and probably should be higher level.

Skills already provided here:

Whoops, wrong image!

Although gambler could work as well...

Eh, I'll do level 10 Duelist / Defender, why not?

What's his stats Veeky Forums

>Cuts through time and/or space in Calamity Trigger after his fight with Arakune
Shit nigger, walking plot device maybe? It'd be like trying to stat Azrael, or Cain in WoD

cucked/10

1d4 fighters a turn

Lawful Lawful epic level paladin of Lawfulness

countering god/10

Still gay for Ragna/10

The way they use him in the story, Hakumen is a DMPC. He's there to kick people in the right direction (either literally or by almost killing them then being teleported away by someone else, rarely will people listen to him rant about what "must be done"), and he only does something really meaningful when no one else can or no one else will bother. His entire existence serves as a warning so the current timeline doesn't end up like his original one.

He's so strong he's forced to manifest at a fragment of his complete power, and even people who realize this know they can't directly fight him because he will rip them a new asshole. The best they manage is trapping him temporarily and running away.

In short, Hakumen keeps the plot rolling when it's really stalling out, is exactly as powerful as he needs to be at that moment and gets shit on otherwise. I don't know if he does anything in Central Fiction, though.

>Implying

I think his fragment of power was going to lose againt an unsealed Azrael is CP wasn't he? What the shit is he? Other than a character they used fucking abysmally

+2 tiny feet

Having not much knowledge of Geese Howard is he a better counter user that some who has a single button counter that can be used standing, crouching and in-air while also have two meter counters?

Azrael is like reverse Hakumen. He could be stronger if he wanted to, but he seals off levels of his power because he doesn't find it fun instantly punching heads off of people. They were fighting pretty evenly which isn't a good thing. Then Celica uses Final Flash, blinds Azrael, and they run away to go meet up with the rest of the Six Heroes.

It's hard to tell how strong he even is anymore. Kokonoe summons him at 20%, he beats up a bunch of people including Ragna, breaks out of Kokonoe's magic teleportation thing, loses to Ragna, gets locked up in the basement, then Rachel shows up and releases him with a little more power, he doesn't do anything at all in CS besides lecture people, then leaves Rachel too. Now that nobody's observing him he's probably down below 20% because he has to fight people and observe himself at the same time. Erasing Terumi from existence was probably the highest point he's reaching in the story unless Ragna and Jin need the last of his power to do something or somehow the Six Heroes save the world one last time even though one is MIA, one is """Time Killer'd""", and one is mind controlled. Though Nine gets released from her mind control anyway from what I heard, so who knows. The story sucks anyway so whatever happens will be disappointing.

It all went downhill fast the moment Chronophantasma started. I was enjoying it pretty thoroughly and they set up a good training arc in Ikaruga and then fucked it so goddamn hard with the introduction of Bullet and Azrael, literal nothings that have yet to add to the story unless they do something in Centralfiction and alluding to Amane being useful and then adding Celica, who in my opinion dragged the entire plot down to the goddamn basement and beat it to fucking death. God I hate her.

>strenght2
>skill3
>resistance2
>armor1
>firepower0
acceleration, multiple attack, deflexion
honor code: combat
10 hp 10 mp

As much as I enjoy playing Bullet, I admit she was completely worthless in CP's story along with Azrael. I don't really know why they needed to throw Azrael into the dimensional rift other than him being a menace to society and all. That whole arc only served two purposes: to further endear people to Celica and her antics so they'd actually feel something about the events leading up to the ending, and to "teach Ragna not to rely on the Azure". Not like that mattered in the end. And I've never been into Xblaze or the print works, so I feel nothing for characters like Naoto or Mai (or Celica obviously). Hibiki is okay I guess, but he's like a Linhua who actually made it into the game, like what the fuck? He didn't do anything but play the straight man to Kagura. I don't know why he's playable.
I'll probably pick up CF eventually, but not anytime soon and not for anything but the gameplay.

Beat me too it.

Same. Pity my third world country cannot into netplay.

Problem is are that they're probably expected to add new characters with new installments in a fighting game fashion, and my guess is that you get the creator drawing the design FIRST and coming up with an explanation LATER.

Warder (Zweihander Sentinel) 20
Disciplines: Mithral Current, Riven Hourglass, Silver Crane

Riven Hourglass lets him screw with time, and Break the Hourglass (its lv9 maneuver) is basically his Astral Heat.