CYOA General - 'I'm not saying it was aliens' Edition

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/8/87/Nighloks.png/revision/latest?cb=20130625174838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Page 2/2

Important CYOA from precious thread repost

1/2

Authors, post yfw Angelanon makes a build for your CYOA.

Please tell me which one of these you like the best and why!

And one more!

i'd pick the psycho
we would have some really fun times together

New content from Kit who isn't here and asked me to post this, so here you go.

He's been doing it for months. Not sure why the uptick recently, maybe he lost his job so he has nothing better to do?

It's shit.

None. They're shitposting bait and you're shit for posting them.

This guy gets it.

Tell him to come back right now.

Maybe if you brushed your teeth you'd be able to tell when something didn't smell like shit. It's a pity these threads are plagued by assholes like you.

He's gone, user.

See him tomorrow then.

The one with the money thing is the best, because joke's on her, I don't have any money either.

1/2

Think for a minute user, its September, the vast majority of /cyoag/'s userbase are young adults in their 20s with a few outliers in their 30s and underaged b&.

That user didn't lose his job, he's back to school for the fall semester and since its still September, coursework haven't ramped up, midterms and initial deadlines are still 2-3 weeks away. So right now he has plenty of time to procrastinate and shitpost.

2/2

>the nun gives you a free house if you refuse to go to church

This . Which is why I posted it for him.

Learning how to vectorize drawings because I had less money than I thought I had. Whoo.

Misquote?

What is the drawback of the yandere who sees you as a god and has reality warping powers? Wouldn't that basically make you a god?

That's not exactly a good thing. If she thinks you're a god she may also think it's not a big deal if she stabs you a little when she gets frustrated with you. And she's crazy, so it'll happen.

No. He'll be in the thread tomorrow.

I...I want to clean her shrine up so she's ok!

Or you know she'll get the crazy notion that if she becomes the physical manifestation of all evil, pain and suffering in the world, that'll only make you look more divine and righteous in contrast.

>inb4 she starts calling herself "Lucy"

>Lucy
Nice.

Don't be silly, they retconed that name to Lugonu a long time ago.

weight class ultra heavy
caste scout
brain/senses night vision, echolocation, telepathy, shared senses, mind probe, telekinesis, psychokinetic bolt, brain upgrade, radio sensitivity, thermal vision and olfactory upgrade

limbs arm, retractible, tenticle, retractible extra strenght and extra length
organs gullet, compactible and plasma bladder

weapons venom gland and confusion

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/8/87/Nighloks.png/revision/latest?cb=20130625174838

stay on ship with phasing tech
>tfw no loli planet

I don't get it.

Uh... if you really aren't Kit, and you know him, don't you think you should probably make sure he's all right?

I tough that it was a joke now I want to cry...

Eh?

Wow, this is hideously sad. I just want to get her massively drunk and kidnap her to take her on microeconomics-based adventures.

Why do all CYOA authors seem sad, unhinged, or constantly drunk? How can we give them more headpats?

mystery box where I clean the shrine pls...

Holy fuck all of these options make my heart hurt. I don't know which to choose, because I can't make anything better for her and it just makes me sadder.

I told you it was shit, but you people never listen.

It's not bad solely as a CYOA itself...

but given the background, we're kind of worried.

It's a good CYOA. People are just worried about Kit.

Just because it makes me sad, doesn't make it shit.

musical talent
tough fighter
fairy friend
sexy touch
cute and innocent

It's always going to be like this until he gets his life on track and has no more reason to do it. He uses this thread for a therapy surrogate. Don't expect anything comparatively healthy to come from it. And in a place like this that's saying a lot.

kek free house

Creative people are often damaged, and this is Veeky Forums where a lot of people are damaged in the first place.

Do you really think if Kit posts in this thread, the shitposters won't spam "KYS" in his face?

There's one faggot, an done faggot should be easy to ignore when everyone else is saying something else.

It's the exact opposite of shit you fucking grognard. Go Die.

>unsure of whether to go for Volneer/Assimilate, Hugo/Hera, Shedeen II/Saleen, or Krakoon/Chara

But I know I'd want either the Media Link or the Communicator.

>pic related

>can't pick between the clock, the tail, or prosperity

Some of us are all three, and mostly because we despise being touched.

still don't see a problem with the yandere option.

You say that with arrogant confidence user, but /cyoag/ doesn't ignore anything.

Of course a coprophage like you would think so.

He was ok when he gave me that. Lot of uni work that he's catching up on.

You seem slightly flustered.

How can you forgo tentacles to raep you and your lil fairy fucktoy..er friend!

I'd be all for prosperity if she could get me in contact with her daughter then too.

I don't need the kitsune powers, but it sounds like her niece needs friends too.

Maybe they think making us happy will make them less depressed.

It won't.

i'm not a whore mind you

That's because you're a sociopath

Yeah we're emulating you, you fucking felch monkey. Perhaps you should stop fucking hippo corpses and get on with your life. Put down the regurgitated maggots and cook a real meal and start crawling out of the shithole that is your existence to become a real person.

Your life is so repulsive I heard medusa turned you down for a date.

Lots of people appear ok when they are not. That's why everybody's so surprised if they do something they shouldn't have.

On the other hand, I know how hard uni is. Just keep an eye open for us, would you?

Of course it doesn't, they're the Stockholm syndrome wives in a abusive relationship to an alcohlic short tempered asshole that is us.

The niece does sound like a cool option for the future.

>getting this enormously mad over the truth
I mean, I don't have to say anything, do I. You're literally slurping up shit right in this thread.

I'll keep a eye on the new broadcasts for student suicides just for you user.

Well its true, I consider myself sad and unhinged.

Dont really know why. This life just likes to beat you down.

Aren't you dead yet? We're waiting for you to kill yourself.

>mfw

That's nice, user. I hope you brought a book.

Oh wait, your taste in books is probably just as shit.

S M U G

Still Alive? We're all waiting. Go Kill Yourself.

I'll always be here, no matter how hard honesty triggers you. Your SJW-like emotional meltdown is ineffective.

Don't feed the trolls, user.

This may be a new low for these threads.

As fuck.

Honestly, go kill yourself.

How about a smug CYOA?

What's the most smug you've ever seen in a pic?

I'll take the tail...

It could be worse. Could be raining.

Honestly, no. :^)

Here, enjoy a quality CYOA that enriches the thread.

Personally, I think it's pretty damn hard to top pic related.

Such a classic movie.

This shit doesn't even phase me anymore because it can always get worse user.

My personal prediction is a popular cyoa author is going to commit suicide sooner and later, just because he or she relies on our praises and headpats to build up a sense of self-worth and refusing to get professional help to deal with his or her psychological issues, I wish it wouldn't come to that, but all my worst predictions about /cyoag/ have come true in one form or another.

Go Die.

SDA probably has a gig of smug anime girls.

Stop. Feeding. Him. He wants replies.

But user, if I was dead I couldn't enjoy how mad you are. :^)

>Restaurant Cellar
>Personal Distillery
No one will know the truth to this story.

>Billy Bones
>Katie Butler

We'll lose a little cash, but not enough to matter.

>Great Awakening
Cripes.
>Gun Room
Looks like we oughta be ready for a siege, ladies and gentlemen.

Y'know, I get they call money dosh in the game but generally speaking that's only used as a way to refer to money as a general thing. If you want a lower class British way to say "x money" you would say quid. 100 quid.

In my case, it's more "I tried to get professional help but it didn't actually help, they only cared about my relationship and employment status and not my self-loathing or ennui, and refused to give me any pills."