Excuse me, Patriarch?

Excuse me, Patriarch?

Now that we've sucessfully overthrown the planetary governor, what exactly did we plan to do? Correct me if I'm wrong, but im not entirely sure we had planned anything AFTER seizing power, aside from converting the rest of the populace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VP7q47BDMBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We eat everything, use the biomass to produce a new swarm, and move on to the next planet. I'm not sure why no one told you already, I guess they just assumed it was so intuitive that they didn't need to.

Holy shit I haven't seen one of these in a while

But how, sir? Were not exactly Tyranids, nor do we have the ability to create bio-forms such as rippers or capillary towers.

Don't you worry about that, magus. We may not be "exactly" Tyranids, but we've got enough in us to get the job started for when the rest of the swarm shows up. Just you watch, we've only got to keep things up with our hybrids for a few generations before we get reinforcements.

Very well. But what do we do in the mean time? It takes months at the very least for a hive fleet to even register our psychic beacon. What than? I suggest we build more statues.

Genestealer Oviposter

Why not start a family?

Thats the family tree for the immortal guy who fucks all his daughters right?

I was thinking about learning to cook, personally. We're genetically programmed to eat, but have we ever stopped to /dine/? We can make this experience so much classier with the right preparation.

Basically, the plan is we get aboard ships leaving the planet and spread the Cult.

Should be easy now that we run everything.

That's actually what the Codex says too, they spread out from their first planet, sometimes taking entire systems or more.

Have we gained control of their pants plants? We must contorl the Jeans.

We have overthrown the bourgeoisie and the workers are free. Prosperity and happiness will ensue as we wait for the coming of our lords

God damn if there is one thing I hate more than commies, its space bug worshiping commies.

We wait for the swarm to show up and eat everything, duh.

Listen, Broodmate Zathras, we're what are known to the Imperium as "Vanguard Organisms." We're here to infiltrate, convert whomever we can without attracting too much attention, sabotage here and there, and then ring the dinner bell for a full-scale Tyranid invasion.

But what do we do on the planet that we are currently on? We cant just bum around all day..

They keep working, so as to not arouse suspicions. They usually improve production.

Did somebody say genestealers?

Did someone say Jean?

No, no, no. We're all loyal citizens here.

EVERYONE PUT ON YOUR FUCKING COOL FACE.

Did somebody say COOL face?

>trying to ressurect this shit meme

What a fucking head case you must be.

Good, please report any suspicious activity to the nearest Arbitrator. Have a fine night-cycle, citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=VP7q47BDMBw

There's a case of this happening on a massive scale in "The Age of Dusk" - one of the only good fanfics in existance - and shit gets pretty fucking real.
The systems join together in a crude recompense of the Hivemind using massively bloated Patriarchs across planets joined psychically. Eventually, it becomes a quarantined set of systems with a truce of non-violence in exchange for the promise of "no more expanding and corrupting more worlds."

Is that the Imperium agreeing a truce?

No I believe it's the Vulkan Imperium that signs the non-aggression pact. But because he's Vulkan it leads to a full-out noble-bright alliance by 55k or so, leading to Vulkan and some of the newly cristened "Realm of Fathers" (patriarch systems) expeditionary fleets going out to look for the remaining Primarchs that aren't dead.
I dunno if this sounds cheesy or not but it is literally the best fanfiction ever written in my opinion and didn't come off as cheesy when I read it.

Being honest user, that sounds terrible.

Yeah I'm not really doing it justice. I swear, just read "The Shape of the Nightmare to Come" and if you don't like it I'll give you your invested money back. When you do like it though, then you will have the urge to dive into the sequel, "The Age of Dusk," and you will thank me for showing you the greatest fanfiction ever written (and this includes the Dornian Heresy).

That's the 50k fanfiction with Orknids, right?

Yes! Just talking about it makes me want to read the chapter about the Grey Knights on Titan again...
oh god user I swear I have good taste and that it isn't shit

True orks come back in the 60th millenium after the orknids fuck off to the edge of the universe for inexplicable reasons. They come back with "Brainboyz", who are just superintelligent and super-kunningz orks like The Beast. They take Space Hulks and turn them into super dreadnoughts with special breeding facilities to create super nobz.

Imagine a gigantic room that has just a Colloseum with weapons and blood strewn about everywhere. At some point some ork in power armour shows up and sprays a shitload of spores into the room to fill up a series of amniotic sacs lining the walls, going all the way up 100 floors vertically. When the orkoids are born from their amniotic sacs, they fall into the colloseum, and pick up weapons. They fight each other, and die, and be reborn only to fight and die again. This process goes on for about a month until there is only one ork that has literally grown to be the size of a primarch from all of the non-stop fighting he has survived.

The brainboy comes back and hands the Super Nob some power armour, then he proceeds through about a THOUSAND other such facilities aboard his space hulk super-dreadnought. He breeds an entire army of super-nobz that form the backbone of his army, which he uses to fight other brainboyz, and pretty much everyone who wants to scrap.

Better go down there and cap-... I mean, destroy them.

God dammit Apostle Zathras, stop doing kick flips on your skate board! The Patriarch will see you!

I still don't understand how the new Ork brainboy boy is suppose to work. So apparently the only way for Orks to have any organization and smarts is to have so much of them together that they can threaten the entire galaxy with their force, and this triggers some super-evolution in their dormant genes that brings forth glorious leaders and swathes of new oddboy types.

You do that, Emperor protect you.
Actually, if you wouldn't mind, could you take this dataslate with the latest defense network codes to the Lord-General when you finish purging those vile xenos?

Dont actual nids nom on the cultists anyway?

What is this?

So do the Genestealer cults just kind of happily die for the main hive fleet? Throwing themselves into the mouths of Carnifexes and what not?

Nah, when the nids show up, there's generally more running and panicked screaming involved... but by then it's too late. The cults are just there to act as a beacon and keep the populace docile until the hive fleet shows up.

Its the family tree of a family from the Days series. One of them, Tomaru Sawagoe, is an immortal who likes to impregnate things. If you look towards the middle, you'll see where he starts banging his great great great grandaughter. That one dies before or during childbirth because she was in preschool, if memory serves.

It also leads to the funness of the protag from School Days, which is an anime a lot of people have watched and spawned the "Nice boat" meme, being related to literally every single girl he bangs in that anime.

Genuinely miss these threads. Lots of cool lore and discussion

NO! NO! IT'S COOL! IM ONE OF YOUUUUUUU!

SCRRREEEEEEEEEEECH!

the Purestrains run off, but thats part of the design, they hitch aboard evac ships to continue spreading the infection, the hybrids however will cheerfully march into digestion pools to become one with their masters

Please fucking die and take your forced faggotry with you.

Why so angry?

lore discussion doesn't need a crappy forced meme attached to it

Where's the limo GW?
The truck on the teaser is not even included on the pre order
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's time to go back
along with your shitty threads

I wish there were more mutant or hybrid human factions that would facilitate really weird allied armies that were not super lore breaking.

Genestealer cults to me seems like the beginning, I'd love to see like Chaos Orks or Eldar, or some other new exotic xenos race, a Pariah's minicodex with a couple factions, Guela auxilaries fleshed out, some Dark Age humanoid force of cybernetic/mutant entity with alien allies or spliced DNA, or a radical Inquisitor expansion codex with alien hybrid heretek and ancient relics.

All I want for Christmas is a Rogue Trader codex.

Exodites are much higher possibility after the Deathwatch codex
at the same time i also doubt it those lazy cunts wont even make new sister models

SoB really should get a new codex and they could add SO MUCH relic/church/angel/torture contraption/warp phenomena based units along with giving them very strong faith based buffs that would increase in potency via formatioins and would get better with increasing amounts of unit selected via some "worshipper" count.

nice raging autism

sweet

>40k general
>ebbin "orks I2 melee race, tau BS3 shooty race" tier may-mays
>HH general
>primarch dick measuring contest

I bet they get new vehicles to replace all their Rhino based ones. GW clearly doesn't want anyone but Marines riding in those things. Then again, they do have 3+ save, so it might fool the machine spirit enough.

Excuse me, Planetary Governor? What are we supposed to do about this sect of the Imperial Cult that's gaining thousands of new converts each day?

I wonder if there has ever been a genestealer cult and a chaos cult that were unaware of each other and both show up to kil lthe planetary governor at the same time. Just a bunch of choas cultists and genestealer cultists standing on either side of the room with the planetary governor pissing himself in between them.

"Well this is awkward"
"Yeah...gotta admit didn't see this coming"
"So...uh...how exactly do we do this? I mean we cant both over throw the planet"

Chaos tries to convert the jean stealers while the Jean stealers try and convert the chaos cultists.

Both get killed when an ultrasmurf drop pod lands on the planetary governors head

Encourage it, Labor efficiency is through the roof, I'd recommend you join up yourself, you could use the motivation!

Why not kill the governor together then fight over who gets the planet after?

>GW releases Chaos cultist codex
>release campaign is a 3 way between genestealer cultists with tyranid backing, chaos cultists with daemon and CSM backing and IG with SM and Inquisition backing
>campaign ends with Tau pushing back Imperials, purging daemons, and curing all infected genestealer cultists

Speaking of which, what are Chaos's anti-Nid tactics?

Has Nurgle shit out a virus targeted towards space locusts yet? Does Khorne view Nids as individual skulls or a large superorganism whose skull is probably a hiveship? What does Slaanesh do with Nids?

Upon Khorne's throne rests skulls of Tyranids the size of buildings.

How Chaos deals with Tyranids? Easy. Rip and tear. Daemons curbstomp Tyranids in combat so much it isn't even funny.

There's more than one repeat offender on that list, but yes

On one hand I wouldn't mind because the rhino kit is so fucking old and outdated compared to even slightly newer vehicle kits like the russ. On the other I would mind because of my already existing immolators and exorcists and new GW vehicle prices are flat out retarded like the new cult truck.

>School days.
Isn't that also the harem anime that ends with one the girls going crazy and killing everyone?

I would fucking love to get SoB on bikes, anything to diversify the tactics even a little bit.

If we could get those repentia eviscerator/suicide bombing bikes from the fandex then it would be a dream come true.

>They start arguing who was here first
>To avoid fighting between two groups that could lead to imperials gaining upper hand they decide to rock paper scissors it out
>Genestealer cultist with 3 arms tries to cheat by awkardly swapping his paper with a rock last second
>Both groups continue shooting and cutting each other as the arbites reinforcements are closing in

Have you ever seen Life of Brian?

Pretty much like that.

FUCKIN' SPLITTERS

We spread ourselves to more of the population so that there are fewer to oppose us when the swarm arrives.

We get them into positions where they can cause the most damage to the planets defences when the swarm arrives.

We destroy any other cults we find so that there is nothing to attract the Inquisition.

S-sauce?

>Dornian Heresy
>great fanfiction

>would get better with increasing amounts of unit selected via some "worshipper" count.
>SoB using Waagh! field
>Hooligan nuns
Okay, but only once a month

School Days and the 0verflow expanded universe.

Nice Boat

Make nice wigs in case some inquisitor shows up and wonders why everybody is bald

Basically, my good broodling. A psychic beacon will emanate from my head, inducing nearby hive ships to divert towards this world where they will invade.

Now we, of course, will inevitably be consumed in the liquidation of this world, but due to these dang biological imperatives, I'm unable to do anything about it. That and the hive mind constantly whispering in the back of my head.

you are not my real mom

So, the cycle begins anew?

Every three months or so, you try respamming this dumb forced meme, bumping your awful forced discussions just as they are about to fall off, in hopes that people have forgotten how much of a giant faggot you are.

Veeky Forums's memory is long. We remember things all the way back to the first few months of this board. We certainly can remember how you spammed this stupid forced meme.

There's no reason for it outside of you wanting to force your unfunny and awful photoshops. Just ask your question without being a faggot, and quit digging your sunk cost hole all for this stupid forced meme.

That entire post came off as incredibly autistic. Fitting, I suppose, for someone claiming to be an oldfag.

>FUN? on MY Veeky Forums? not on my watch

Cute damage control.

This was my first post in this thread, but okay.
I guess you're really angry people discussed lore in this thread. I can see why, they did it in a format that's totally badwrongfun.

Veeky Forums is rather resistant to forced memes, especially when they're as bad as this one. You can have fun asking your dumb questions, but quit trying to spam your unamusing "template" as you call it and quit trying to ressurect something that died for a good reason.

Lore discussion is fine. Forcing bad memes isn't. You can have the former without the latter, and that's partially why the latter is discouraged.

Largely though, this spam is particularly awful because the guy who forced it would just repeat the same threads in a cycle because he's lazy and is much more concerned with spamming a meme than caring about lore discussion.

If he wants lore discussion without the negative attention of forcing a meme, all he needs to do is not force his meme.

Or, you two could just stop shitting up a thread and leave everyone to just discuss lore in peace? Don't like the format? Who gives a fuck, just ignore it. It's Veeky Forums relevant content, which is more than you can say for a lot of things supported on here.

Could you stop forcing your meme?

Please, stop with the awkward attempt at defending it as well. People remember how awful and blatant the forces spamming was, and no matter how long you wait, you're not going to be able to bring back your forced meme without people calling you out on it.

If you honestly care about lore discussion, even though this thread is a thoroughly awful example of it, go to the 40k general instead of bumping this forced meme thread.

>You can ask questions! But you asked the question wrong! Stop asking questions wrong!

And how do you summon a legion of daemons and keep them going long enough to stop the 'nids?

If you don't care about the format, why are you trying to excuse it? Just condemn it as forced faggotry and move on to a thread that wasn't made solely to satisfy some weird guy's ego.

It's not my meme lad. I'm just confused as to why you hate it so much that even when it creates meaningful and interesting discussion you come into a previously civil thread and start yelling about how your board doesn't take kindly to this. You aren't the board police.

>meaningful and interesting discussion

You sure it's not your meme, lad? Because it looks largely like this thread is filled with awful forced discussion to match an awful forced meme.

Still, the key idea is that what you're doing, inadvertently or not, is encouraging a meme-forcer. Since you now know better, you can go off to another thread to discuss lore without bumping up a thread that was made in hopes of resurrecting a meme that was spammed with such reckless faggotry that even now people say "No, fuck you, fuck your forced meme, stop trying to bring it back you utter faggot, what is wrong with you."

That's the legacy that follows this awful meme. The person who spammed it wanted a legacy, and that's the one he got.

Arguing overtly about the convenience of a meme is rather autistic, desu

>You sure it's not your meme, lad? Because it looks largely like this thread is filled with awful forced discussion to match an awful forced meme.
>92 Posts, 15 Images, 49 Posters/
>You sure it's not your meme, lad?

No user, YOU are the cancer.
And then user was a shitcunt.

>"You don't have to tell me what sector you're from, or what crusade you've been on."
>"But you do have to eat these eggs."

Can I assume you don't know better and just haven't been on this board the last time this was spammed?

It was awful. The guy spamming this is the worst kind of snake, who abuses the anonymous nature of this board to try and force his bad photoshops.

It's a pretty simple situation. You either disapprove of forced memes and tell that guy to go fuck himself before he starts spamming in earnest, of you approve of forced memes and are the worst kind of faggot.

Don't tell me that you're the worst kind of faggot.

Shhhhh

It's ok, user. You don't have to read this thread.

But, he's going to start spamming these threads again, because he's a giant faggot who's really keen on having a legacy that isn't "i'm a giant faggot who forces shitty memes", and doesn't realize that he's just making it worse.

He needs help.

But you bitching about it is just calling attention to it...

...are...are you OP?