Gorkanaut

Bought, Built and painted a Gorkanaut, however over looking the codex and what he brings to the table i feel as though he isnt the looming threat i thought he would be, i kinda romanticized it as the landraider for orks.
Have i wasted my money on overly expensive gw tg?

user, I'm sorry. I've played Orks since 2nd. I bought the bait too. Unfortunately, it's not good at all. It can be one shotted by a meltagun, it can't carry a Warboss and his retune, and it's just slightly under the price of a Knight for a shitty version. IMO, just use the renegade Knight rules for it.

>Iz a Morkanaut you git!

>Have i wasted my money on overly expensive gw tg?

there is only one answer to this question

GW doesnt care for the rules or the game, just for you buying and hoarding their models.

You've been a good goy, user. If you and other goys complain enough with your wallet, GW will change their rules to make them better, so goys like you buy more of them

It's a cool model.

>another table top fags whine about random shit thread

Welcome to Orks, where the cooler a model is, the worse it is in the game.

>Mek Guns
>War Koptas
>Biker Boyz
I disagree

Fuck you I bet you little RPG or video game fag.

Table top is what made 40k kid so shut your fucking mouth and let the adults talk since lore faggots are cancer

>hey, Veeky Forums, I've bought a shitty Imperial Knight!
I feel bad for you.

What are you getting to go in that 'Naught user?

Due to its 6 model capacity, im probably just gonna stick a squad of burnaz in incase anything gets too close or a squad of nobs

Another pain in the ass is any game i've used my battle wagon its been immobilized in the first shooting turn

But...but the only thing more killy than a naut, is nobs in a naut!

Is it a cool looking model though?

Who cares about table top

Would you recommend nobs with big choppas or slugga and chopper

Cant deny model is pretty badass

and fuck collector fags we dont care how good you painted your shit GW models with GW brand paint.

The game is all we need Veeky Forums memers ruined 40k and let normies who never even spent a dime on the hobby into it.

>shitposting a shitpost makes it a good post

That was a terrible joke. Its not an assault vehicle, which means they die the turn they get out before a charge.

its bad.

>Someone on traditional gaming website posts about a traditional game
...yes?