What kind of campaign would he run?

What kind of campaign would he run?

>"We are going to make D&D great again. We are going to have the best adventure. I know the best players, I'm going to have the best players come in and help here. And you know, I love the monsters, great ideas, great people, but we're going to have to get tough with the monsters. The monsters love me, but we're going to get the best deal for the party. I have some ideas on that."
>"I have a 10 year old son, he's got books. Amazing how good he is with the books. But the books, you know, it's a very tough problem. Books and book choices. We're going to have to make some decisions on that."

The sort of campaign where your IC success and levels of wealth and respect are based on how much you suck his dick OOC. (Proverbially, not literally)

That, and he'd have a DMPC self-insert who is way more powerful and wealthy and successful than all your pathetic characters, and he'd constantly remind you of these things.

A prosperous capital begins civil war as an evil noble by the name of Hill-are' makes a play for the crown. Only with the DMPC's help can the party defeat her and drive the tribe of Orc's firmly under her command from the cities' walls.

>Trump
>having the attention span to be GM

He'd run the kind that never get off the ground, and which completely flake out before the first session.

It's basically Attack on Titan

Presidential campaign you donut

Plus possibly some awkward, thinly-veiled political shit. Like orc immigrants ruining the human kingdom, and elves screeching about political correctness.

>you enter the mountain cave
>looking around you see a huge room
>the room is massive, absolutely gigantic. it's the biggest room you've ever seen.
>the walls are made of rough stone and stalactites hang from the ceiling. the stone is rough, yes, but it's very beautiful. some of the greatest stone i've ever seen actually. and i've been in lots of caves. this stone is top quality. not the sort of stuff you usually get. this stone is the best.
>and in the center of the chamber lies a sleeping dragon. this dragon, let me tell you folks, this dragon is unbelievable. i'm telling you. if you could see it, i mean, all dragons are amazing, but this one folks, wow, i mean, you wouldn't believe it.

A pretty cool campaign with lots of over the top craziness which doesn't actually reference IRL politics at all because he knows to keep that shit separate.

It would be huge (yoooĆ²ooge) and it would be amazing. The best ever.

>Talking about stone like that
Great Dwarf rp.

i would love playing a campaign with this style of narration.

Any time you tried to point out a logic inconsistency or called bullshit on a roll he would throw you out of the game.

I genuinely want to be a part of this campaign.

Building and policing the magical wall that keeps the evil invaders out.

He would tell you he is going to run the best campaign ever, then waffle about it, and it never ends up run and all you are left with is disappointment.

And then he gives you the bill for all the RPG books and dice he bought.

Then when you complain, he sues you.

Rogue Trader

>The party is told these invaders are all evil, extremely tricky, and may try to sneak their way in
>Eventually on one scouting mission a player finds a female of their race
>She begs to be let in, telling the party that her people are being killed by a tribe of orcs/trolls/monsters
>The party forms a plan to let her, and the peaceful members of their peoples
>As soon as they're out of sight, the city watch reports a spike in rapes, murders, and arrests
>Woman becomes an underground leader for the black/slave market
>Party now knows the tribes true face and moves to put an end to what they began

Make D&D Great!!

you should all go look up dungeons and donalds on twitter.

This is the real answer

You're a retard

the record has been corrected

>"This dungeon is hyuuuuge ok? It's the biggest dungeon you've ever seen. Nothing but classy pitfall traps and the finest gelatinous cubes. You're gonna love it."