Mech Names

Alright, my elegan/tg/entlemen, I'd appreciate a little help.

I need mech names to fill tournament brackets. Organic automatons, junkers, and sophisticated warbots from a diverse array of worlds are included.

Thanks in advance!

Hazard Pay.

Caller Bravo
Peyote Nightmare
Big Dave
Cock Wrangler
Beef McMotherfucker
Sgt. Ripntear
Jaegerbomb
Alpha Cannon
Boulder Epsilon
Need more?

Please, go on.

Your wordsmithery...excites me.

Rhinestone Atrocity: a hideously blinged-out pimpmobile, mech-sized fur cape included.

Twin Fists of God: operated by a pair of Christian Fascists who simply will not shut up about the upcoming racial holy war.

Nechromeancer: Voodoo-styled biomechanical "cyber-zombie".

Stabber Turbo: close combat mech operated by total speed freak (That's speed as in meth, to be clear.)

Giga Giger Gargant: Simultaneously horrifying and oddly arousing.

Tenebrae Viscera: smoke generators and sophisticated jammers allow it to blind opponents before moving in for the kill.

Oh, I got you my /m/an

Organic Automations:
>Craig Flay-kill
>The Ubiquitous Mass
>Ebony and Ivory
>Homeostasis
>Gary Gak
>Revisionist History
>The Inexorable Blob
>Rule 34
>Tetsuo, The Iron Man
>The Predator
>Biohazard
>The Living Blade
>ONE

Junkers:
>Skeeter
>Machinegun Hank
>Falcon-Cougar Thunderbird
>Jaun Johnson
>Tetanus Pete and the Cockroach Crew
>Micky Four Fingers
>The Amazing Assemblo-tron
>ULTRAKILL 5000
>Squatrack Fistslap
>Steely Dan
>Austrian Death Machine
>Swiss Army Steve

Sophisticated Warbots:
Usually I just slap an arbitrary number of letters and numbers together to look cool, like XKR-8427b or Z2F34P-XeRT but I'll give you some flavorful names
>Balance (any synonym would work, like ingenuity, equilibrium, or ergonomics)
>Whisper
>Vektor
>Wurmspiralmaschine
>Ego
Haste
>Serendipity
>Xipthos
>Metacognition
>Predestination
>Vorthos
>Asymetrical Vengance
>Hypersuper Mega Co. Presents Murder

ZIGGO

>Wurmspiralmaschine
I see what you did there, user.

Man, these are great. Thank you both.

I thought Serum Visions/Preordain also sounded pretty good too, but I didn't want to be "that guy".

No problem user. I'm bored, have some free time, and I fucking love robots. If you'd like any help writing anything, I'd be happy to help.

More names would always be helpful.

For clarity, this is a far-future setting. People don't remember Earth or its countries at all.

Raumpanzer Alfa: ROCKET JUMP! ROCKET PUNCH! ROCKET DROPKICK!

Vision of Al-Andalus: intricately decorated in aquamarine, this machine is almost too beautiful to shoot. Almost.

MechaHitler-88: actually the 130th in the MechaHitler line. Nobody remembers that it's named after a real person.

Quicksilver Bone-Breaker: Uses thermal and cryogenic weaponry to destroy metallic and biological enemies alike with extreme thermal shock. Intricate, vulnerable tubing required for its weapons make it something of a glass cannon.

Rotsucker: Small, fast biomech. Uses speed to get in underneath enemies' firing arcs and then seeks out vulnerable joints with its dozens of acidic tendrils.

Atomic Hate: Powered by totally unshielded reactor. Entirely electromechanical control system, as radiation would destroy any electronic or biological system.

Soul-Grinder: Uses bizarre system of hallucinogens and magnetic fields to induce fear and hallucinations in biological opponents.

Black Hole Sun: Designed by reclusive high-gravity aliens, its incredibly squat, blocky appearance belies the incredible speed it has in lower gravity environments.

F.E.A.R.E.D.: Far Extended Attack Range Eradication and Destruction. Built around a single massive long-range cannon for open field battle.

The Hideous Grudge: Massively redundant systems and kamikaze clone-pilots make this machine a threat to machines nominally out of its weight class.

Yes sir, lord DIO.

World Warudo
Ye Yargstar
Wrecker
Crimson Dynamite
Pimpy Steelrun
Dingle Dangle Dongle (deadlier thanit sounds, natch)
Runabout Wrassler
Zebra Gatling
Rex-Gar
Quantum Killer
Bullet Waltz
Skull Flamenco
Cactus Tequila
Flamingo Gogo
Napalm Wolf
Lion Blitzer

:)

Keep em coming! I need fifty of these fuckers.

>50
Shit, dude, going all out.
Congo Bongo
Long Dong Kong
Arbor Mayhem
Tk'glr K'pth
Pine Cone Remedy
Requiem Wall
Shinobi Zeppelin
Raptor Pain King
Ol' Greg
No-Sell Hell
Radical Larry
XT-87
DOOM
T.i.T.S.
Slapjaw

Misery Payload
Disco Robo Afro X
D-Unit 23
Flame Winger
Dengar Doogan
Scud
Compost Wingback
Resting Sword
Gatling Gungaroo
Garlic Nightstop
Shortstop Underdog
Dream Weaver
E.L.O.
Bustgunner
Okayzord
Slammer Fridgefist

Thanks so much~

Psion Doom Star: A spherical mech that acts as a psychic amplifier for its psyker pilot, with virtually no other weapons.

Cloudkill: Generates constant acidic fog that fouls sensors and damages meat and metal alike.

Monstrous Regiment: Biomechanical drone control platform that swarms its opponents with minions.

Sunspot Hammerdown: Perpetually wreathed in flames from reactor vents across its frame. Actual weapons are entirely unremarkable.

Packrat Maelstrom: This biomech uses powerful magnetic arrays to rip pieces off opponents and incorporate them into itself.

Fire on the Velvet Horizon: Uses deployable shadowfield generators to control the battlefield and conceal itself.

Echo Foxtrot: Uses powerful sensors and sonic weapons to identify the ideal vibrational frequencies to literally shake its enemies apart.

Jagd Edg: Extreme-velocity ramming attacks and skull motifs. Looks like a Dark Eldar vehicle that was looted by Orks.

Joanna Ng: Named after the pilot's departed wife. Boringly practical.

Stabberinde: Stab her in the what?

The Green Knight: Long-ranged cannon combined with a surprising array of concealed close-in weaponry.

Black Sun Holocaust: Massive use of incendiaries. Special high-temperature armor allows it to wade into its own conflagrations without fear.

Thor-ium: uses exotic lightning weaponry to disable opponents with EMP/tasing in conjunction with massive pile bunkers. Fission powered.

Dire Nine
Master Wing
Blaster Fourteen
Microberserker
Galactic Victor
Orion Lance
Prototype: E.X.O
Grand Mauler
Eage Omnicron
India One
Shiva

>You'll Know When It Happens
Designed and operated by an advanced AI, uses gravitic manipulation to bend space and time on the battlefield. Unparalleled mobility but no armor whatsoever.

Organics
>Beefcake
>Bigmeat
>Honeybadger Mk6
>Bonelord
>Scar
>Thorn
>Lance Armstrong
>Skullbuster
>The Cactus Hammer
>Porkzone
>Buggernaut
>Ebola
>The Roid Dragon
>Fister Twister
>Electric-Eel-Man
>Slater
>Biohazard
>Legday Legend
>Ancient Japanese Tentacle Monster
>Guts
>Acid Ejaculator

Junkers
>Rusty
>4Chain
>Buzzkill
>Smashfucker
>Suck my fat cock Simon the rules clearly state I can name my Mach whatever the fuck I want
>Sawtooth
>Shredder
>Tin Diesel
>Murderknife
>Clockwork Soldier
>RumbleBurner
>BIGNutz

Warbots
>Megahurtz
>Turbo
>Eisenfuhrer
>Blend
>Rivet Head
>Big Red
>The Wizard
>Quicksilver
>Iron Golem
>Iron Giant
>Gyrohazard
>Newton
>Cognomen
>Loading
>Laserboat
>Dakkazord
>Macrochip
>Giant Fighting Robot
>Hey Sarah, I'm working a couple of extra hours today but I'm heading straight home afterwards, do you need anything from the store?
>The Gundam
>Cold Storage
>Quantum Electrodynamics