Horus Heresy General /hhg/

Alan Merret Is Our Boy Edition
Spider Chasity Belts Sub-Edition
Laurie isn't our boy. He never will be until he learns just how much the sexual purity of spiders affects the greater universe.
> R E A D . T H I S . B E F O R E . P O S T I N G

HHG FAQ
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

30k TACTICA
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics#Horus_Heresy

Red Books Links: sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fs15Jqk1t%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!Jx1UGCTI!vMJN89z7p8tiEC7YOAj477g6RxDtJ7culVLF3q3godg

HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf or
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fthe-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html

Other official downloads: forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
HH Rules:
Crusade Army List:
mediafire.com/download/1lprm5vd99yafa3/
Mechanicum Taghmata Army List:
mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
30k/40k Rules:
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
30k/40k Rules and more (torrents):
mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
Crusade Imperialis epub:
mediafire.com/download/meqp1hn5sa3d6gt/The_Horus_Heresy_–_Crusade_Imperialis_-_Army_Lists.epub

Strawpoll links:
strawpoll.me/10558764
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/User:Josman#Build_Your_Own_Primarch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate how there's only two different thread topic pictures, and they're used over and over and over and over and over again.

We need more variety.

Sorry, user. Hopefully we will get an Inferno themed pic when it comes out.

Been looking for a system to build one of the missing primarchs. This guy's system is probably the most comprehensive I've seen, but I haven't been playing for that long. Any bored oldfags want to tell me if it's worth using or not (and why)?

1d4chan.org/wiki/User:Josman#Build_Your_Own_Primarch

I remember when we actually used the HH pic.
What is this spider love you say?

Well we don't want to trigger that guys autism when we posted the /IWG image

Also if you want change, BE THE CHANGE

I thought you were Josman, back when someone said he was nagging Evilexecutive with his edits.

Archive user here
Post your models in all the glory
Also anyone got that sick space wolf B@C termie conversion

Looking through his edit history, it looks like they got into a very short edit war and talked it out on the discussion page, so that was likely a joke.

Looks interesting.
>Spider love
Something a scorpion wouldn't understand so sayeth the High Priest of Spiidesh.

not!RGbro repost old apo to go with the new one !

Too thick red for my tastes.

I posted this a couple of days ago, just about to go to bed, hoping to get some feedback when I wake up. This will be the last time I shit up the thread.

1995 points, Imperial Fists

HQ (165)
Praetor – Terminator armour, Paragon Blade, Teleportation Transponder (165)

Troops (530)
20x Tactical Marines (265)
>19x Tactical Marines, Vexilla
>1x Sarge, Artificer armour and Power fist, Melta Bombs

20x Tactical Marines (265)
>19x Tactical Marines, Vexilla
>1x Sarge, Artificer armour and Power fist, Melta Bombs

Elites (540)
2 x Apothecarion Detachment. Artificer armour x2. (110)

10x Cataphractii Terminator with Transponder (430)
>5x Power Fists
>2x Power Fists and Plasma Blaster
>2x Chain Fist
>1x Sarge with Power fist.

Heavy Support (760)
Sicaran Battle Tank, AC. Lascannons (225)
Sicaran Battle Tank, AC. Lascannons (225)
Artillery Tank Squadron – 2x Medusa (310)

That's actually a really good system for the most part. A lot of people who make these build a bear for 40(30)K end up making all their upgrades too cheap, so you end up with a combat monster that can beat abaddon for less than 200 points. This system actually looks like it even takes into account some of the balance issues that GW and Forgeworld themselves ignored (how pricey it should be to make a primarch a psyker, that kind of thing). I'm impressed.

I might say he overrated the AP values on weapons a little bit. 40 points to give a weapon AP2 seems high, even if you consider how buff a primarch is in combat.

Dunno why but of all the vials, the blue highlights just stand out and make it look like paint not liquid
Does it look different IRL, but apart from that it's great

Will someone finally color those armours correctly for fucks sake

30% of your army in reserve, no reserve manipulation :/

Fine. I'm the change.

be the change like was

yeah try and find points for a damocles, perhaps swap praetor for a centurion, drop tactical size or drop the armoured ceramite

Just impulse bought the Stormlord for my upcoming Red Hands army. $120 and free two day shipping was just too tempting. Emperor save me.

Just a few(read: 70 more books to go) more books. Or am I think of BL here?

/FoWg/ have a whole folder of banner headings. We should do the same.

memes are repetitive. Stick a pepe in there if you like.
I have it already... for the last few month now... waiting for the day it actually drops
I liked lemon warrior general, i was even tempted to make a new general image with it.
see

> has the money to invest in resin crack
>dosen't have the time to invest in painting skills
cmon KA, we all want you to improve

Scorpion do tango, while spidergirls may eat their fuckboys. It's a different love.

>implying I'm not archiveAnon and also made a folder of those
WEW LAD

>Tactical Assault Moon

Fuck me I love it.

are you the guy that makes these banners and chibi marines, first off THANK YOU VERY MUCH, second off, yes could you please improve the /IWG

hey /HHG/ my first 5 blood angel tacs ready for inspection!

Reds looks good, metal could use a wash and black hightlights.

BTW, yes... thicc, i realise

is this finished?
Do inferno pistols change design like their larger variants do?
>nipple armour
>butt knees
i'm pretty sure but knees are artificer mk 8+ but eh I'd still game.
also drill your barrels.

This one has my vote, the assault moon is fucking rad.

He spent all his time earning that money. Time is money.

user, I love you no homo.
Not all spiders do that. Some spiders rip their own dicks off to act as a chasity belt to make sure no other spider can shove their dicks in their girls. But some spiders do somersault into their lovers' mouths to ensure they do produce their own offspring. All to keep inter species mating to a minimal. Spider love is strange.

Butt knees and nipple armour would be a good representation of Artificer shit, I'd say.

yeah but in the time he spends assembling the storm raven, he could be painting retributors to lv 8

I don't understand your issue. Am I supposed to just keep stripping and repainting the same army? I wanted to get a headstart on whatever I do with the plastic calth 2.0 box.

You're gonna get a lot of lemonade and a lot of little tiny imperial fist flags!

Also, this """Ventanus"""" is looking thick

Is that the new store exclusive resin mini? Looks like it could be decent conversion fodder for my WE praetor.

Why is the head so small

Are you the tumblr fag

it really is the worst model ive seen FW make

it makes the centurions looks well proportioned

Is it me or is this spider wearing a spider symbol? Maybe one of the missing legions were spider themed.

the blacks and metal needs a highlight. but i'm not so great at painting because of my fucked up shaky hands

I think its plastic, those studs on his shoulder are way too thick and his arm too is way too smooth for resin

Is that supposed to be true scale?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was GW that sculpted it. Those proportions remind of me of some of the shitty AOS khorne heroes.

O Bannerbro, do you use a tablet to draw, or are your Paintskillz that good?>Some spiders rip their own dicks off to act as a chasity belt to make sure no other spider can shove their dicks in their girls. But some spiders do somersault into their lovers' mouths to ensure they do produce their own offspring. All to keep inter species mating to a minimal. Spider love is strange.
Spideesh is beyond fucked up

the image is pretty bad lol

His will is bizzare it is true, but with great spider power comes, well, you know. Don't make me say it.

>true death guard
Surely that's too much...

>Banner is all kinds of bent even though its supposed to be solid
>legs are way too thick for his chest size, like he has giant woman sized hips

You fucked up FW, this and the legion tribune are absolute crap and makes me wonder if an intern designed them.

banner is bent because the paper the pic is on is bent...

They're true as in they're as grimy as real death guard would be

I fullly endorse adding this pic to the header

I need to finish more models to qualify for a folder

Where did my goddamned image go?

I need to get more pictures of this dude too, I've since bored out the chest and made his head fit in a bit better

Are you different to

I am different to him, yeah. I'll post the few Tacticals I have done when I finish work

>Alacran
>Real alacran
???

No folder for potato?

Mm, is what potato deserves, it tells me. Amerislavstralians shall not be noticed by potato, for it is a jealous creature.

I've posted some stuff over the past year randomly. Most of the IH are competed now and I'm getting ready for AoP

What's the name of the character in the moon sketch?

Autek Mor IIRC, famous for dropping a moon on a World Eater recruitment world

At some point I should redo this with photoshop instead of paint and an online gif combiner

Post more painted mans guys

Yo

I suppose so.
Hopefully it's at least a little bit cheaper, then.

Iz not mine, but 'ere ye go.

If anyone here has a B&C account, can they ask Dantioch for his recipe? My account's too new to have posting privileges.

moonman

Anyone know if units with the 'Can take x weapons/gear per x models in the unit' are legal to take in Strike Forces? My gut says no, unfortunately.
Seriously, I need his recipe. It's so good.

>no curzefag folder
I'm sad now.

I am Alpharius.

>someone saved my wojack

what's...what's in my (KA) folder

almost done with my ashen claws just 3 more termies and a few layers of pigments here and there:)

>Nothing for Curzefag

I am Alpharius.

>that Caestus
Big...brother...?

We are all Alpharius.

You are most welcome, my Midnight Clad brethren.

We are Alpha Legion, and we are all one.

Yes little one.

What would a 10,000-legionnaire commander be called? A consul?

inspired by swarmlord over at B&C, this might be the color scheme I go for with my iron hands. simple enough and matches my imperial fists. now I just need to repaint my imperial knights blue so I've got red/blue/yellow on display .

did you glue it to the base? it was too fucking heavy so I just got mine magnetized with three fuckhuge poles.

does anyone have any links for any recent HH fiction? I used to use KAT but the uploader seems to have stopped

Praetor, but titles may vary. The DG had 7 companies, meaning each "Captain" comanded about 13000 marines.

Nope perfectly balanced for me, aslong as you bump it all the time.

>tfw I just got a shitload of resin in the mail

The hype is very real. Post your workstations and projects, lads.

MkII a best!

The mostly painted army.

Not pictured- spartan, 2 more rhinos, and some laser rapiers

Also not pictured- more stuff I will inevitably buy before the rest of this is painted.

On that note, how do you guys run assault squads? Blob of 20? Shields or bombs for everyone?

Ferrum Honore Veniat

Also, sorry for shit lighting, but I don't feel like moving them off their shelf

10/10 would game with any day