It's this time again, Veeky Forums

It's this time again, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/49496804/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can Forever GMs get in on this too?

What's the third image in yours?

Why would you brag about the DM not understanding what you played? Isn't that a failure on your part? How do you even know what the DM saw?

I believe the term "What The DM Saw" doesn't end up meaning what it actually mean when it is used, more often than not, it ends up meaning "what the character is like from a cursory view"

I really should storytime this whole campaign now that it's done. God I loved every second of playing this guy.

The setting was Curse of Strahd

Not OP, but I believe it's Power Rangers Rescue Mission, if my memory serves me right.

Wait, are you saying you had your head asploded, or that you made someone else's head asplode?

even his name is Red
Red McSpankeybottom

This reminds me of the time I tried to run a star wars game based off of police academy.

how did your players turn CoS into communism?

do eet

Pissed off the devil.

Joined a party.

Slapped bitches.

Killed and got killed by the devil simultaneously.

Met my God.

Got brought back.

Killed evil God.

Fucked off to a temple after realizing he was becoming a violent murderhobo.

Don't just talk about it: DO IT faggot

Do you post this every one of these threads?

There was this one time when I've decided to play tiefling paladin.

Sadly my characters have been coming out exactly as i envisioned them recently

It's not always me, there's at least one other guy.

How your character is treated and viewed by npcs gives a hint as to what the DM sees.

Power Rangers in Space

Power Rangers in Space

Newfag got it right this time

Okay, story time.

I made a rogue and gave him a sort of impoverished, lower-class backstory. The DM, who is a total weeb, thought I was going in a super angsty direction with that, but I wasn't. The reality is that the guy turned out to be the comic relief of the campaign. Just kind of a drunk, merry, perpetually disgusting hobo who would get arrested for public urination more than burglary.

Typical black Mage then?

Godspeed you mad bastard.

Every time until you like it.

They wound up "married" and adopted an orc orphan

Seconding this. Communism of Strahd deserves a story.

My dms girlfriend decided she wanted to run a game and made the mistake of letting us both be human paladins with the crossbow master feat.

what a fool

Cute :3

i fucked up the scale

It end up being one of the most memorable games I've played in my life

One player convinced the others to orchestrate a revolution to depose all the nobles in the town of Vallaki.

Noble Lady Wachter had been using the PCs to try to overthrow the Baron and take his place. They learned she had a cabal of villagers that would support her. But the PCs found out some of her secrets the cult and decided to betray her. They had no love for the Baron, either, so the plan was hatched.

The PCs killed Lady Wachter and buried her in a shallow grave. The illusionist disguised herself to look like Lady Wachter and got herself arrested by the Baron. The Baron had her put in the stockades in town square.

(continued next post)

The next day, the Festival of the Blazing Sun began. Under threatening skies, a big wicker ball was brought to town square. The Baron was going to light up the ball when it started to rain. "Lady Wachter" laughed, and the Baron ordered his men to tie her to his horse so he could drag her through the streets.

After being untied, the illusionist turned invisible and used thaumaturgy to give a speech denouncing the Baron as a tyrant unfit to rule. Wachter's supporters took that as the sign to begin the revolution. They seized the Baron and the Baroness, the illusionist ordered them to be tied to the wicker ball, and the illusionist set it aflame.

That last part wasn't part of the plan the PCs agreed on before the revolution.

There was still a loose end. The young Victor Vallakovich. The illusionist, still in the guise of Lady Wachter, ordered the revolutionaries to capture him and bring him to her (he had been in his attic, the nerd). The crowd overpowered him, but he managed to fly away.

And then, Indiana Jones punched the illusionist in the face.

That was only after the rest of the party found out.

HOY

I may be slowly becoming the antagonist, but the world will get saved whether it wants to be or not.

To a tee

filename related

DO IT FGGT

Oh hey, it's the Hero of Spiderwoods
'sup my nigga?

Wizards. Not even once.

Pathfinder campaign

Excellent

Literally who?

This. Is this a Veeky Forums celebrity I haven't heard about?

Pretty good storytime that happened recently.
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/49496804/

Fine you fuckers, let me write it up. This is a long one though so I'll start a new thread for it.

Abusing Saga's cyborg creation/item modification rules was fun as fuck. I had more weapons, tools, shields and computers integrated in me than is humanly possible. Oh, and I could fly.

You played two characters that gay hooked up w/each other...?

That feels.... psychologically diagnostic, somehow

You played a sharkadillo cocaine wizard?

>Made: JPop idol for cyberpunk game
> Group saw: moeblob
>Played: Still moe, but also gangsta.

i don't get it

What's there not to get? user is a stupid idiot, who does not realize how comedy works. Cluttering up frame with shit doesn't make it better.

Friend of mine made this for an upcoming campaign.

Hoping it's not made for ants.

Wow, this is even worse.

dunno who any of these are

Bump

>Not "All according to keikaku"
One job

>DM can't tell that the handle is too long for Mjölnir, for Loki himself interfered to sabotage its creation.
No wonder your character escaped into a bottle.

No, a COCAINE WIZARD who made strange creatures. He was why the owlbear. And why the bullette.

Sorry, but i'm willing to bet this one is false. Few systems if any actually give that level of power to unarmed

fucking furries.

>suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/49496804/

I am actually proud to have been in this thread.

i was the guy that asked about the blobfish

My stupidity aside though, reading this as it was posted was a suspense filled time.

Best part was getting cushioned bolts for the crossbow with a healing effect attached that still hurt like a motherfucker, so I could use extra attacks to correct allies after they did stupid shit.

Thing's were strange, to say the least.

You. I like you. I've got a character like this as well.

you played the big bad who fucks over the world because his waifu died?

Guys... Guys... This.... Just doesn't work. The /v/ version works perfectly and is often funny, because so many posters know the game being displayed and have similar experiences, or at least can understand the experience. This one on the other hand is just "this is what I made and this is how I played it and those two are different despite both coming from me and oh I put a totally different picture in the middle because" and then no one knows what the fuck the sequence is supposed to mean anyway because each PC is unique and not a shared experience.

Veeky Forums just can't into board memes. But this one at least isn't as bad as those 500 post threads starting with "this is how I barbarian gnome" together with a pic of Conan in a propeller hat.

>Badwrongfun
Part of the appeal is imagining what happened that made the player think that, even if what actually happened is completely different.
You know, using your imagination. You still have that, right?

That's where shared experiences come in.
Because without those, it can literally be anything.

>oh it's a picture of papa smurf, Richard Nixon and a roller coaster.
It likely means a political leader who seemed crooked to the DM and who took CRAAAAZY decisions... Or maybe not.

No, the Veeky Forums version sucks man. Sorry.