I would love to be captured by Dark Eldar

I would love to be captured by Dark Eldar.

Just being flayed , have them inject toxin which fires up every muscle in my body as they subject me to a torture device which directly fucks with my nervous system and have my bones melt would be fucking great but it still would be just a warm up. I wish they would also impale me, rip my jaw off, display in public and won't let me lose consciousness.

Okay but they're going to use a retroviral genetic tinker to turn you into an eight-year-old first.

Holy fuck, GO BACK TO /d/. You get ONE fetish shitpost, user, not two! Take your deldar and nurgle and fuck right off.

If you're enjoying it, they'll stop. They'll probably deaden every nerve in your body and then toss you into a sewage sump near the torture chamber. You'll be tormented by hearing others undergoing the torture you crave but couldn't even feel anyway. Plus you'll be covered in rancid dark eldar poop.

Holy shit are you me?

No, you wouldn't. You really wouldn't. There would be no cell of your whole body that would love to be captured by Dark Eldar.

>edgy "pss nothing personnel, kid" DE fanboy

Gotta be 18 to post here, sonny-jim.

You underestimate my depravity.

Implying that user is the edgy fanboy and not right.

They'll just paralyze you, hook you up to an IV, dull your senses and let you go slowly insane for their amusement.

Why do you keep making these threads?

>that user

Hi, that user.

No, you're a typical edgelord. Samefag harder.

There is nothing the Dark Eldar can do to me that won't get me off somehow.

What if they took away your namefig?

You know what I mean, good sir Dub-Trips.

Pretty sure anyone with toughness of one would be instakilled

If they knew you enjoyed it they wouldn't do it to you.

Then they'd just kill you, mate.

My point still stands.

Everyone wins then, you stop posting and both you and the DEldar get what they want.

The very fact that you want something makes you just as vulnerable as everyone else. You just aren't using your imagination.

It kind of sucks lelith is like the only known barefoot dark eldar

Hahah youre just wrong were not samefags.

I bet your type is a special treat to the DE, the extra horror and pain when you realize what you actually got yourself into must be exquisite.