Drawthread: Advanced Handjobs Edition

Old Thread: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk
discord.gg/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anchor

Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.

>
Just doing a little migrating...
Requesting my fighter/paladin abyssal teifling. Wields a pole arm (resembles the weapons combined on the right) Skin rotting all over similar to both skin pictures. Horn of differing sizes and not symmetrical as pictured. Happy and smiling like rocky marciano (left face) with physique of boxer in 2nd picture on top from the left. He grew up on a pirate ship for a little background.

What I need is a picture for an fallout inspired npc who is the mayor of one of our towns. His name is Ms. Krush. He is a orc who wears a blonde wig, a corset, a low cut blouse that shows off his chest hair, and a dress of some kind that falls about mid-thigh with fish-net stockings and heels. He controls a rose colored phantom that resembles a very buff, balding orc wearing a V-shaped one piece made of chainmail with a heart-shaped codpiece and despite being a phantom, is always glistening with sweat. Also the phantom is always doing some kind of Mr. Universe-like poses with kissy faces.

Requesting a Hochland Forester from Warhammer Fantasy

1/2 For uniform, I'd prefer the hat from image number 2 to 1's, not picky though

3 He uses a repeating rifle with a bayonet, sorry I couldn't find a better reference picture, best I could honestly do. If you need a better picture tell me and I'll try and find a better one.

4. He's a forester, so he usually has a tomahawk on hand. Nothing too "native" in design, just an axe designed for close quarters fighting or as a survival tool

5. He keeps two flintlock pistols on his belt holster like in the picture, they're pretty plain and without ornamentation

As for his face, he's young, fairly handsome with long swept back hair with a lot of facial scars and a fairly thick beard with a pronounced mustache.

Thanks.

>posting all these detailed as fuck requests

They get deliveries.

Requesting a kobold bashfuly giving a bag of coins to a dragon

Never know what someone's in the mood to draw.

If you're not delivering, requesting, or commenting on a delivery, why reply? No one cares what you think.

This, honestly. It didn't stop the Charlotteposting and robot cowboys, it definitely won't stop people from requesting specifics.

Well, they either get ignored and learn the lesson, or will get ignored and get mad, either way I'll just wait until some decent request is made.

Migrating just this once, since it seemed to be generating interest towards the end of the last thread.

I'd like to request something featuring these two characters. Mine is the one on the right.
Their relationship is a bit muddled so anything would work. Simply standing next to eachother, or holding eachother at gunpoint, or cuddling on a couch.
The details are up to you. A friend told me the reference image looks a bit cringey so I'm sorry about that, but thank you in advance to anyone who gives this a try.

migrating here before they make me pay for a wall

Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

I hope this request is not too magical realmish to be fulfilled.
Thanks.

watch as the herd migrates
A hopefully simple request. A in B's pose/style/lines with C on his back. Text is optional.
Thanks dudes.

Migrating my request for my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.

Yami Yugi using the "Frog God" card from Illuminati to summon Kek.

Requesting an image of the BBEG for a Sci-Fantasy setting, a duo of magical terrorists, a male mage and a female shaman vampire.

The male wears something very similar to cleric robes, with a mask like in the reference picture. He would be holding out his gloved hand towards the viewer. He's not a powerful mage but his strong point is his ability of persuasion and to radicalize others for his cause. Color scheme is dark purple and gray.

The female is from a vampire race, having very pale skin. She wears a ceremonial mask and clothes like in the ref pic. She would be standing behind the male. She wields a halberd. She has Umbrakinesis (like Zed from League of Legends). Color scheme is blue and black.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting the girl on the left and right (deliveries from the past week's drawthreads) wearing derby uniforms and posing happily together with a trophy after a match.

Cuts, scrapes, and bruises optional, happy shit-eating grins encouraged.

A xenomorph queen wearing a comfy looking sweater and a skirt, holding a tray of cookies in her main arms, and mixing a bowl with a wooden spoon in the other.

Playing a deliciously pulpy Sci-Fi game, and the DM allowed us to use any alien lifeform we wanted for our character. I decided to make the XenoMom.

She will bandage your wounds, make you chicken noodle soup when you are sick, and bakes cookies for the entire crew. She is also the bitch queen of the mess hall, and everyone has learned to fear her wooden spoon of judgement.

Pic is pretty much what I'm going for, although she's a bit more modest, as she wears a skirt, and less an "Oh, senpai noticed me" look and more "Here you go dear, have a snickerdoodle and tell me about school." look.

Dropping my Dark Heresy scooby doo scene reference and replying with rough concept sketch.

Here is the rough concept sketch

Hey bud, gonna be here all night to work on the maiden. I'll post what I've done while watchin some good ol' Netflix this evening. Just FYI, when I'm done this image it'll be at twice the width and height resolution, I only shrink the WIPs.

I'm assuming you're Hawk? I just wanted to say that your forum story was quite nice, at least what I could read from the greentext that Drake had posted.
I was also wondering if you could post your forum, as I am very interested in finding one that has good people playing in it.

>believing any of it to be real

can you post the girl with the silver hair by herself

Okay, this is gonna sound like the dumbest request ever, but could someone draw a concept shotgun based on the Nerf Roughcut 2x4? I just really fucking love this Nerf gun's design and would love to have it in a potential Shadowrun session

It's called good faith. Not everybody is a liar.

Requesting my knight:

>He wears platemail in battle
>Always has his drinking horn within reach
>His most prized belonging is a helmet with the horns of a ram. He polishes it regularily, but in battle it tends to get splattered with blood because of his tendency to dish out headbutts.
>If he's not headbutting them he smites his enemies with a fine bastard sword that has a garnet embedded in the crossguard

Oh, and if you're interested, this is his theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk

Have fun and thanks for reading

Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and ahe transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.

For sure, here you go. I have one other picture of her that a friend of mine was nice enough to draw up, do you want that too?

ya

Maybe to load the gun you have to put two shell clips in the front, as if the orange part in the front of the gun is the "clips" themselves, and has very short integrated barrels just an inch or so longer than the shells

Here. Eversor did this up for me a few days ago. He's a pretty cool guy and you should check out his work. eversorthewry.tumblr.com

requesting a human fighter person doing something. he wears armor and has a sword.

obliged

Oh, I get it, you are trying to be funny!
And failing miserably at it

Requesting an entity doing whatever, wearing whatever, looking like whatever.
Drawfag would be whatever.
Whatever.

Simplified and Migrating.

I home-brewed Yuan-ti races of the pureblood variety. Requesting a roguish female with a -serpent head facial tattoo - (that is the tattoo is of a serpent head) and fangs. Her weapon is a dagger tail or chain whip whose blade resembles a snake's skeleton. I like the gender neutralness of the studded chest piece across the chest in the top left picture, but t's whatever works with the design. The rest is fair game. Thanks you for not preemptively drawing my earlier request. But I hope this one makes the cut.

I have a request for a knight, a major antagonist for the PCs.. I've attached a reference.

He isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is grossly exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a weird hump of unknown purpose (think something what Halo's Grunts have).

I'm of two minds on the helmet - either something that recalls Lautrec's minus the crown, or something that resembles a human face; perhaps with the brow circled in serpents like a crown? Either way, the shape should be subtly...off if possible, like his head isn't normally-shaped.

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.

Requesting the guy pictured under going the extreamly painful process of being turned into a Golem
That is to say, having his soul torn from his body and placed into one of stone.
Have some genertic looking wizard/priest doing it.

If you're actually requesting this, I'll do it

May as well do it anyway, break the chain of requests, it will.

enjoy

(Re: Last thread)

Oh! *That* Captain Drake! I'd read that and loved it. Thank you to whoever posted the screenshots. I *am* tempted... but I have paying work to do. Hopefully someone else will pick it up. I headcannoned my own ending for that story when I first read it.

My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.
The monster has a thin body, spindly legs, as well as a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I love it. Thank you.

Migrating, thanks to any kind user that picks this up :)

This is pretty cool. What did you use for the source material? It looks like a displacer beast.

Requesting a human wizard. Basically the guy on the left, dressed in the robes and hat on the right. Same pose, just sitting in his study reading his book from a side-view.

Bonus points for making the background look "Hermetic". Pentagrams, sephirots, alchemical supplies, etc surrounding him.

Beastofoblivion on Deviantart for the top reference images, and the other image is from something I found while surfing Veeky Forums.

Definitely some Evangelion in that one.

Hey guys! Lookin' to draw you a cute, whatcha got?

A lil dryad in a flower pot.

A vampire noblewoman trying and failing pathetically to look intimidating and villainous.

A baby lich birthday party.

Gah! Dryads! My weakness

Striking the right tone here too!

No requests, but I like your work

how about a cutie patootie racist chinese cartoon

Who is this?

Some waifu, drawthreads are making more of them every day.

A witch badly doing stand up.

>I was talking to a black cat and I said you look familiar!

Show me where Charlotte hurt you.

posting wip for native American werecrocodile.

RIGHT HERE.

SHE HURT ME RIGHT HERE.

Postin wip from Bogroll

>All praise the great and powerful Comissar Obscurisus Smugduck

Stop pointing at your penis, user.
You should be old enough to know that if you're trying to rub one out dry, don't grab it like you're afraid it's gonna fall off. That's how you chafe it.

So, apologies for the long winded post and detailed reference image up front but I'm going to err on the side of more details is better than too few.

I'll be joining in on a Mutants and Mastermind campaign pretty soon and was hoping I could get a request done of the Cape I'll be playing.

She should have hair like in image A with a pair of goggles worn on her forehead like in image B. Her shirt should look similar to Image C to allow for the pair of cybernetic prosthetic arms she has detailed out in Image D. She wears a pair of flared out boot cut jeans as shown in Image E and a pair of work boots like in Image F. With a sort of cocky/smug pose as shown in Image G.

Thanks in advance and if anyone needs more information or what have you I'd be more than happy to provide it.

She's a cyberpunk character I'm playing.

Only if you make her a waifu user. But she has a husbando already, sorry.

Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)

Next request I am doing won't be a towergirl, i swear! But I had to for this one.

A nice discord with nice people who are all into doing arts (If you ignore the admin)

discord.gg/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E

Cutie Native American-themed elf?

Not requester, but wanted to say good work!
What sort of drawing are you interested in doing now, out of curiosity?

You guys, means a lot to hear that. Thank you!

Also I am going down the line. I am working on the "scary" vampire

Lizard wizard.

Please forgive me for contributing to the bump limit.
I'm sorry, the forum has been dead for years now. I'm not sure if the hosting site is even still around.
But as someone who has tried both extensively, I can honestly tell you that forum play is sort of overrated and your best bet nowadays is always going to be things like Roll20. And thanks for the compliment.
>headcanon
Okay, curiosity has consumed me. What does this involve?

Exciting! I'm glad I'm somewhere in the line.
I'm from and I had one last ref to contribute because every seemed to like the collection last time.

Requesting a female orc samurai partying up after a victorious battle.

Preferably she'd be in formal wear like 1 but anything similarly high-class and Eastern would do. She's not a filthy green WoW orc but closer to a Lineage II one as depicted in 2. 3 is an example of the sort of pose she'd be in but feel free to go with whatever seems good for Eastern drinking. She has a himecut just like 4 (sans horns) and stubby eyebrows. She can be any degree of buzzed or drunk so long as she looks smug/boisterous doing so. Her frame is muscular but well-endowed. Battle scars/bandaged wounds optional.

What's wrong with the admin?

Straightened the halo, separated the legs from the torso. If there's changes you want for the halo it's in a seperate group and easy to move.
Takin' a break to smoke cook and play games.

Sauce on the bottom right pic?

Why's his skin rotting? Curse or something? Or does he have leprosy?

Really tired with poor progress, update in a day or so.

Here you go!

Gotta hit the hay for now, but ill try to continue on later! You guys all gave such great suggestion. (Also Lizard Wizard, man such a simple request but it oozes fun!)

Oh art too...that'd be good

hubba hubba

Is there any reason you threw the Polish flag in the Background?

If you don't stand for Poland then you are no friend of mine!

artist is touma kisa

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's cool man I've got nowhere to be, take your time!

Requesting my half elf rogue.
Red haired in a no nonsense style.
She's pretty short and slender. Armed with a rapier and shortbow. She's just turned arcane trickster.
Expression is usually either eye rollingly irritated or face palmingly exasperated.
Able to play up the sweet and innocent look if she needs to but would rather lurk out of the way.
Bit of a miserable version of Imoen.
Originally from Waterdeep, Tam was a burglar for the local thieves guild and was framed and had to go on the run. She hates being stuck in the backwoods with the group and though she's got a grudging respect for most of them she doesn't really suffer fools gladly.
Happy to answer any more questions drawbros.

Migrating from previous thread.

All right, so this is a bit of a ballsy ask, as it's a party of four, but I was hoping to get something for the players I'm GMing for in a game of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, set in the Old Republic era.

I've tried to be as detailed as possible in the image, as far as the players have described their characters. If you need more I'll do my best in finding out additional details.

There's no need for any fancy background or setting. Each character in their pose is more than enough, though if I could request, they might want their individual pictures, so if each character could be drawn on separate layers that would be really appreciated (assuming they overlap at all).

I hope that this is sufficient, and not too much of an ask. A huge thanks to anyone who might pick this up.

L-lewd (꒪ö꒪)

If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow, I'll give this a shot. Is she supossed to be asian?

Pic unrelated, kinda

Migration:

I wanna request a dude and a girl either hugging or dancing together; either way, both should seem pretty happy with that.
The dude should look as pic related, except darker clothes (up to maybe black), has really pale skin, black hair, and dimly glowing eyes (still blue tho). He looks as if in his mid-30's.
The girl should have a Galadriel-style dress as pic related, maybe recoloured. Yellow and black tones somewhere in there would be awesome, as she is generally fairly wasp-themed. She is a Golarion elf, so she should have fully-coloured eyes (as pic related) and long ears. Hair preferably long (about as pic related). Eyes green, hair light brown, skin pale.
If it matters, the dude is the girl's senpai.
Thanks in advance, m80's, I believe in you.

Original drawfag here, an updated WIP

Requesting a zombiefied Space Marine, he'd be in the same pose and is also dragging around either a power sword or thunder hammer the same way like in the pic.

The zombie space marine does not have his helmet on and some parts of his face or half of his face is missing. His armor should be dented, beaten and or scratched up looking with blood splatters. And maybe the zombiefied space marine is either a bloody magpie or a ultramarine (smurf).