/cyoag/ The CYOA General

Previous Thread:
Amazing Resources:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

I haven't had time to proofread & I have to go to work, now. I'll probably be not-working on my phone to check responses / questions. I wish I slept a bit more...
This is OC for Kit-Kat btw
It accidentally turned a little /u/ at a the end

And thanks user for making a thread. Also thanks to user that made the second, more delayed thread. It's the thought that counts.

An oldie but a goodie.
My niece is watching the show so it's been on my mind and I dug up this.
I think there were a couple more Avatar CYOAs but I couldn't find them..

>make each thread worse
How? The threads were better back when they lasted a few days, so obviously volume of posts isn't a magic solution.

by making them less populated and slower
come on dude
join us.. and together we'll rule the galaxy

That would only make them better from the point of view of someone, who wants to rile shit up with pic related and similar

commencing image dump

What about the equipment page?

A

AIDS. Easy choice. This one was stupid.

And the fantasy dlc.

You're a sweetheart, Beri. I'm sure Kit will enjoy it.

Some of these images make me think of OOTS.

You think its stupid because it wasnt targeted at a rational mentality- it was made to poke at their insecurities and phobias

Thanks.
OotS? How's that? The facial expressions?

Yeah, especially when it's just shots of her head, it has the same type of facial expression and round shape.

>posting a mystery box without first posting the relevant CYOA

I like it.

Abilities:
>Plasma
>Redundancy
>Flight
>Blood Rage

Skills:
>Fighting
>Leadership

Companions:
>Carlton Ross
>Fatima Hadid

Equipment:
>Supersuit
>Drone

Factions:
>The Guardians of Earth

Also I can't seem to find the CYOA. Oh well.

BURNING

REGROWING

SKELETON

BAYBAY

Yeah, I was going for something pretty minimal. I can see how it would end up similar to a stick-figure comic.

>Plant Mage
>Weather Mage

Feels like a WIP

Meant to reply this to

Didn't we at some point a few months ago have a conversation about this CYOA being lost because it was part of some metamix image and nobody could find it?

>three concurrent threads
And some of you wonder why there are people who want us off Veeky Forums.

>a massive image dump of CYOA that aren't even related in any cohesive way
What the fuck, guys?

I know right? We need at least 15 concurrent threads to compete with the dumb joke w40k and elf slave threads.

As to the dump, we need to do this every once in a while so CYOAs don't get lost. I already found one that several of us were trying to find at one point but couldn't.

guy who made a new thread 10 seconds too late got pissy and is now dumping shitty cyoas to.. prove a point?

If that was me, wouldn't I be bumping my own thread instead? I only had a dumb argument about this that I refused to get into in the previous thread.

God best option

Also it's pretty rude that you're calling them shitty. Some of them might not look too pretty but all of them have great ideas. And some of them DO look as good as it gets.

>Once again, the Monolith came back
is this a sequel then?
the dump contains incomplete sets, mystery boxes without main pages, lots of unplayable ones... and yes a few good ones

You've probably posted enough CYOAs. Post too many & no one will see / do them beforecthe thread dies. We already have many more than the average thread.

>all those CYOAs

Stop it! That's enough!

It's a movie reference.

And there was only one mistake in the dump, but I couldn't find the main CYOA if it exists for the one you claimed was a box.

Nah, just look at the previous thread, we were at the same number. Besides, people can save CYOAs without reading them all right now, and then repost them in future threads.

Parallel Universes obviously. Variety is the spice of life.

>rich people can live forever
why would the monolith want that? fuck that shit
give me clean unlimited energy or nanomachine swarms to restore the environment

The previous thread was the end of its life. This one is just around 80.
Oh well... It isn't like my OC was getting builds anyway.

why would they save the stuff you uploaded. most of them don't have names, one is missing the main cyoa, and yes it does have a main page. who just posts a mystery box and doesn't have that organized so they stay together? christ.

>missing names
Wow, truly the deadliest of sins.

You're literally this butthurt over one single mystery box and nothing else.

it's 6:30 am on the pacific coast people are either not up or getting ready for work or just arriving at work if on the east coast. don't expect a lot of replies to anything especially with this butthurt idiot flooding this thread to oblivion.

when you're an idiot in posting it is. i'm annoyed that some dipshit, you, is flooding this thread with stuff that will get no replies and can't even post a cyoa and mystery box together.

It's technically about 3 or 4 hours past the deadest hour of the day. It still isn't a great time for activity though.

That's nice, user? You should go read one of the CYOAs (that you claim no one is reading, you hypocrite) and calm down instead of reading the thread itself if you're feeling frustrated here.