Wasteland Society Creation Time!

The world has ended.
War still hasn't fucking changed.
Whats left of humanity are a bunch of weirdos remaking Mad Max with clearly defined traits.
Fuck it lets make a new society for this wasteland! we'll be using the PA Society Creation Table from 1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Post_Apocalyptic_Society_Creation_Tables

First roll (1d100) How badly are we mutated?

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Oh boy, I hope we're not a bunch of lesbian cannibal troglodytes.

Congratulations we're all partly mutated in our own minor special ways ranging from cancer to allergies to existence and only a few of us will make it to true old age WOO!
Now up next!
What kind of group did we form into after the "fall?" (1d100) what are we?

Rolled 65 (1d100)

Let's hope we're still fucking sane.

Rolled 51 (1d100)

biker gang plox

I was too late and now we're no raiders but settlers...

Sorry mate rolled first
Oh man i remember it just like yesterday people were turned into ash and eating each other old ladies had flying spider dicks and Donald Trump grew a machine gun tree out of his head but luckily we kept strong gathered anyone that looked normal,healthy,and sane enough and Settled on ready to make a new living.
Next up
What kind of Leadership do we follow? I can't quite remember after being shot lets see now.
(1d100) What do we follow?

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Let's hope it something sexy.

"Oi stori tella get off yah arse we gotz to vote on teh nex launch meal!"` Oh yes of course just a second Grot we follow the old tried and true democracy after someone shot trump with the machine gun fruit growing from his head ahhh good times good times now I remember there being something a little quirky about us what was it again?
Whats our Cultural Quirk? (2d100)

Rolled 62, 80 = 142 (2d100)

come on something more interesting for that democratic settlement

(Significant Icon Worship and Bloodthirsty)OH YES ALMOST FORGOT MY PRAYERS TO THE GREAT ICON OF BATTLE THE HOLY BLOOD CASING! PRAISE ITS BLOODY SPENT BANG! *Prays for about 5 hours* sorry about that we all do this every morning simply got engrossed talking to you. "Oi Stori Tella! Wes grotz a new piggah vote yeahs or noz Skin and Maim orz Maim and Skinz?" Skin and Maim of course Grot makes em feel more pain now where was I? Oh yes I bet your wondering why we all look like this?
What is our distinctive appearance trait? (2or3d100)

>Oh boy, I hope we're not a bunch of lesbian cannibal troglodytes.
I hope we are!

Rolled 37, 69, 46 = 152 (3d100)

we look like the most badass motherfuckers out there

Rolled 70, 41, 54 = 165 (3d100)

More dice, more fun!

dice+3d100

you're not only late, you also fucked up.

you have to roll in the options field m8

Sorry mate beat yah to it
(Leathers,Gas-Masks,Punk) You see we come from a long line of badasses trying to keep the peaAhhhh who am I kidding Richard was this badass biker punk ex-military dude and he had a fuck-ton of clothes and gel and gear for all of us so we just decided to use em and keep em as a sorta unofficial uniform pretty cool though we look intimidating and awesome, Now got anymore questions? whats our main export? You ain't plannin on raiding us are yah you milksop, NO!? Well then good in that case our main export is.
Whats our main resource/export? (1d100)

I'm retarded.

WITNESS ME!

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Main Export, hopefully not dried squirrel feces.

Yes you are retarded but you have been witnessed *smooch*

Scrap....Just Plain ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Scrap, You see back when the fall happened there had to be a fuckton of Planes and shit flying everywhere right? well guess what, They tend to crash after a apocalypse and so guess what again, They all crashed here, Hell we have scrap for days and days and days and again and again until the end of time probably and this being a huge ass city and all gave us even more scrap and so everyone with enough common decency to trade comes here for good old fashioned scrap yuh huh and hell with all the trade coming in we were able to get some toys wanna see em?
What quality is our equipment/weapons? (1d100)

Rolled 82 (1d100)

rolin rollin rolllin

Mediocre.

It sounds like we're running a regular old Barter Town.

but we're also incredibly violent and pious.

We do have brettygud weapons tho, so that's nice.

So... Athens?

Check em (Har Har Im so funny)
all cleaaaaaan and pristeeeeeene our armor fresh from the forges down by fireland and BANG! Our guns never break look in this barrel! Clean as a whistle she is and hell with all the scrap and cash we hire people from all over to bring back up all the old buildings and apartments and shit its like the fall never happened! Hell we even remade the Quadruple Towers to bad they're a lot smaller OH WAIT! That reminds me come with me friend I gotta show you our rides in the "Garage" you'll fucking cum in your pants the moment you see em.
What is our Motor-Pool Build-Up? (1d100)
And well yeah I mean we are making a society in the apocalypse with a Mad-Max Inspired creation table
sorry for the late replies problems with connection and captcha

Rolled 90 (1d100)

Rolled 96 (1d100)

yes we tankin'
for our other vehicles

Oh my holy

CHECK IT OUT! HERES MY RIDE MAN well its actually Grotz but...eh fuck him he can't even drive her, Ohhhhh man ain't she beautiful she's a goddamm rocket boosted tank with a Megawub Stereo! Oh wait check out Roland's over here he's got a flaming quad bike with laser lights and oh......don't touch that that's the Bosses Titan Roller its basically a bunch of planes,military jeeps,trains,and trucks smashed together with a fusion core installed along with full 50 cannon broadsides and by cannons I mean rocket launchers and by rocket launchers I mean High Explosive Machine Guns.....Man I love living here all this scrap all this manpower and all this potential to KILL FOR THE ALMIGHTY BLOOD CASING! "Oi Stori Tella! Wes needz yah to vote on weather orz not to add another plain on tha Bosses Tittie!" Okay just a second Grot! *Whispers "asshole"* But seriously look at this we can probably take on one of those...uhhhh Space Somethings? Eh nevermind anyway just remember if you work for us you might get one of these all to yourself buddy, I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THAT!
Whats our special car design quirk? (2d100)

Rolled 50, 54 = 104 (2d100)

Roll again mate cheers

Rolled 96 (1d100)

Rolled 88, 30 = 118 (2d100)

rolling again

This thread!

(Cheers Mate Love yah *smooch* Extra Armor,Turbo Charged)
ITS A FUCKING TRIPLED LAYERD ROCKET HUMVEE A CUP HOLDER!.......oh god.....DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE CUP HOLDERS ARE YOU DEVILISH BASTARD IN THE EYES OF THE BLOOD CASING!......Sorry about that I get passionate when Im aroused but anyway yeah man check it out these are jet engines on a car that can probably take a jet engine to the face and just keep on going while the driver just drinks his coffee peacefully....It makes me so proud to work here man....OH DEAR HUMVEE MAY THE HOLY BLOOD CASING BLESS YOU! *Proceeds to Bless (Aka:Kick hard as fuck)* ~VRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM~ Oh fuck please no ~KABOOM!~ Oh shit....the Boss is gonna kill me..... (The Bosses Titan Lies there torn in half while being covered and in flames)....."STORY TELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....Yes Boss..... "YOUR FUCKING DEAD BY THE HOLY GODDAMM BLOOD CASING YOU ARE DEAD!!!!! YOU EAR ME DEAD!!!!!" Yes Boss....BUT! "BUT WHAT!" You need to vote on it *insert smugness here* "HEY YOU YEAH YOU SHOULD I MAKE THIS BITCH SHIT CUNT FUCK REPENT FOR DESTROYING MY TITAN OUR (I rolled this at the start 25 sorry) WAR-RIG!!!!! YES OR NO!!!!!"
Should we spare the Story Teller or Fuck em up?
(If there's any drops in quality Im sorry Im getting a bit drowsy)

Also The Rocket Humvee Itself is perfectly fine besides the loss of the rockets.

>quality
What quality?

Eh some people seemed to like it at first How are you today mate?

Eh fuck it looks like this lost steam and I need to start prepping for my next Creation Thread so I'll post both endings and then you guys can write some fluff and crunch if you like this was fun thanks for joining next time we'll be making a Renegade Space Marine Chapter.
>Yes
OKAY ITS SETTLED THEN!!!! (The Boss then proceeds to blast off the Story-Tellers legs and then literally skull-fuck him through his gas mask as punishment in the name of the holy blood casing as Grot walks in) Oi shite! Welp thats gonna take a whilez so ey! Wantz to be teh neww Stori Tella!?
>No
"WELL OKAY THEN HAVE A NICE DAY YOU LUCKY SHIT!!!!" Well.....thanks for sticking up for me there pal listen I know its tough out there and you've been mighty polite this whole time and you just saved my hide so thank you friend seriously you have my gratitude so I would like to invite you into my home and make you a official member of the *Insert Name Here* Come on buddy!

Holy shit lord austismo, we had a roll creation thread yesterday, and if your ADHD would have allowed you, you would have seen that it was pretty successful and even had a follow up thread.

So how's about you cool your fucking jets before over saturating the board with shitty roll your own threads.

Can you show me the thread please?
Also chill the fuck down El'Cancero I was gonna make the next thread in like 2 days there's nothing wrong with roll threads

>El'Cancero
Don't refer to yourself in the third person.

Clever.
also thanks for the thread didn't see it looks fun. cheers mate.

>nothing wrong with roll threads
No you're absolutely right. But oversaturation can kinda kill some of the hype and drive the more creative people away. I think user meant shitty in the terms of quality, not in that there's anything inherently wrong with them.

Also here's the link for the first Chimera Legion thread, so you can get caught up

The more the merrier

Cheers mate.
Oh shit I remember this I thought it died out thanks!

Oh man, that sunburn is going to SUCK.