Excuse me Commissar...

Excuse me Commissar, but why did the emperor even make 20 primarchs when he could just have went straight for Thunderwarriors 2.0? Especially since he was able to make geneseed from his own DNA - as we see with the grey knights. It wasn't really the primarchs who conquered the galaxy, it was the legions of hundreds of thousands of Space Marines. Why would he create beings who might be able to threaten in any way? No primarchs, no heresy, no problems. He'd conquer the galaxy a bit slower, sure, maybe even noticeably slower, but since he knew about the warp it seems awfully reckless to risk it.

Because, he is still human. You can't spell the superman without man.

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

>pointless, shitty responses to a pointless, shitty thread

Wow, who could have predicted this?

I did.

Faggot.

I realize this is hard, but imagine for a moment you're better than at least one person in any way.
Just pretend, you're probably good at it.
Now, imagine a being, like, say, that guy who gets all the girls you have a crush on. This guys is clearly better than you. But what if he was better than everyone? Then he'd want equals, or the closes thing to it. People who respected him, but who could challenge him.
See, most people like to spend time with peers, which is why you're always alone.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Only the weakest of minds strives to comprehend it's limitations.

Nice post and better burn.

Why reply to threads you dislike? Why not just ignore them and concentrate on the threads you enjoy?

>just ignore the cancer, it'll go away
Yeah, just look how well that worked for /v/ and /a/

Right. All those threads were started because some autist board policeman got frothingly upset in the first one, and marked himself as an easy target for trolling.

Do you genuinely think that if you could resist the urge to reply in these threads, the OPs wouldn't eventually get bored? Every time you make an upset noise, it triggers the creation of another Esquise Moi thread.

So...why make primarchs, when you can make shitty non primarchs?

I made the Eldar thread to spite the policeman actually.

Wow, way to prove this meme isn't forced by petty autists.

Oh. Wait.

>if you hate our forced meme, we threaten to spam it even more!

Whoa, get a load of these cyber terrorists here.

Do you genuinely believe only one person doesn't like you trying to resurrect a dead meme that was spammed daily?
Is it really that unbelievable to you that people don't like stupid, pointless questions asked with no other purpose beyond trying to force a meme?
Nowhere in your mind is the possibility that something like that can be taken as extremely obnoxious and reprehensible?

If you want discussion, that's great, but you can easily have discussions without also forcing poor attempts at photoshops like you want them to become some kind of frogposting.

That's a good point.

Stay mad. Too bad you can't do anything about it. Gonna reports them all?

HAHAHA

Whelp. Time to readd the excuse me filter. Gotta hate it when cancer becomes resurgent.

Is this some kind of revenge plot by quest fags?