Game finder? Game finder

>Player/GM
GM
>System
2e/5e hybrid (its not shiti swear!)
>Time available (Including Timezone!)
probably on mondays, otherwise evening (central time is my time but some of us are on eastern)
>Voice or Text
Voice is preferred though text works too
>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype, Discord, etc)
rolld20, possibly skype or discord
>Contact info
>Additional information
The game is semi-generic fantasy, we have 3 players: a wizard, a fighter, a barbarian. thief is somewhat needed, but there are ways around that.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58203/empire-city
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57703/super-sim...
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1/
app.roll20.net/join/1705605/XrKeHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm running a Demon the Descent game on Roll20. Post over there if you're interested.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58203/empire-city

Bump to make sure is dont have to make another thread also map of the game

Complimentary bump since I've had a group since a few years ago cause of Game Finder. Good luck everyone.

Reposting from previous thread:

How common are one shots for these groups?
I see two over the past few game finder threads

Mostly asking because I have close to no experience with tabletop and was thinking of trying it out without committing too much

>GM/Player
GM
>Timezone and time you'll be playing
Sundays @ Noon EST/GMT -5
>Game
We will be using NWOD Mortals (just the core rulebook) to play a synth pop delta green style
Think: X-Files meets Bloodborne and somehow JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Text or Voice
Text only IC Roll20, OOC Discord
>Contact info
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57703/super-sim...
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
@Purzuance

semi common but not overly, mostly people look for campaigns not dungeons to crawl in for 4 hours

One Shots/Mini-Campaigns are big because they're easier on the GMs and you don't have to worry about your players having to find time dedicating one day out of every week in the year for a game.

>Player/GM
GM

>System
I'm running a modern mystery/horror mini-campaign using parts of Unknown Armies 2nd edition (Madness Meters and Magic rules omitted). The rules are pretty simple so I can pretty easily teach anyone that's never played Unknown Armies before if necessary.

Weekends, GMT-7

>Voice or Text
Text

>Method of playing Roll20, IRC, Skype, Discord, etc)
Either IRC, Roll20, or Discord. Whatever the players prefer.

>Contact info
[email protected]

>Additional information
A local Alaskan fisherman claims to have found an old Soviet cargo ship that somehow beached itself off of a remote island, and says he's willing to take anyone to it for a price. According to him nobody has claimed it, and the thing looks like it hasn't seen a soul on board since the 70s. Despite being deep in US waters the coast guard hasn't said anything about it either.

Any Ars Magica games around? I know it's not likely, but here's hoping.

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Exalted 3e, The One Ring RPG, Most things but d20 (exception for Star Wars Saga)
Thursday Evenings (6 PM+) Friday, Saturday, Sunday, CST
>Voice or Text
Either or both
Anything the group requires
>Contact info
Steam: Droark
>Additional information
Experience is primarily d20 (trying to spread that around), exalted 3e, and FF's warhammer rpgs. Priority goes to any cozy games

>Player/GM
Player

>System
Looking to try any system, really.

Fridays and Weekends. PST (GMT-8).

>Voice or Text
Either works.

Whatever is needed.

>Contact info
Steam: Arcbound. Castle Crashers icon.

>Additional information
I have experience with Pathfinder, both playing and DMing. I'm interested in trying other systems.

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Pathfinder
Thursdays after 5pm (PST). Could try a play by post for the first time in which case it would be much more often as scheduling and personal time allow.
>Voice or Text
Text
Open to learning how to use Roll20/IRC/forums etc
>Contact info
[email protected]
>Additional information
All three of my old flgs groups have broken up due to scheduling issues, never tried playing online before but figure I'll give it a shot.
Looking to try out a Pactmaker from the new Grimoire of Lost Souls.

>Player/GM
GM
>System
5e
Thursdays somewhere in the UTC 12:00-21:00 area
>Voice or Text
Text
Roll20 for the game, discord for general discussion
>Contact info
Discord: Corylus#8963
>Additional information
Opening another group to run through the Adventure A Week A series; an adventure path built of multiple semi-stand alone but related modules covering the entire level range

Player

Shadowrun 4e or 5e

1 pm CST and beyond

Text

Roll20, skype, discord, etc

Skype, "transparentcatnom"

I'm a little new to SR, but I've got 10 years general gming and playing experience under my belt.

Host the fallout game you asshole reeee

i want to do a level 1 shadowrun

2e 5e hybrid? im very curious. ive been home brewing my own 2e 5e hybrid game, what exactly are you doing?

looking for a gm for a vampire the masquerade 20th anniversary editon likely a sabbat styled game but not sure yet.

contact me on steam- steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1/

or on my skype- matthew.edwards757

What's the best way to run a text-only game?

roll20 chat with because of the dice roller

OP here, basically streamlined-ness of 5e (wis fort ref, and ailments being standardized, advantage disadvantage) while maintaining retro feel of 2e, ( no skills, 18/XX stats) etc feel free to message me via skype! we have room for 1 more person! (skype: graeme-linton)

Discord has a dicebot which works fine also.

IRC works pretty well.

Needs some kind of collaborative whiteboard for sketching stuff though.

Then use this:
You can drag out the chat window to get more space if you need it on Roll20. Just make sure to disable player icons otherwise those will get in the way.

I mean that some kind of collaborative whiteboard is the biggest thing I miss when using IRC instead of Roll20. There are apps to do that, but I've never found a really good one that didn't want money.

Rolz dot org.

Roll20 a shit.

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, Dark Heresy 2nd, ASOIAF, Delta-green, open to anything that isn't standard fantasy, steampunk, or eastern/weeb inspired.
EST, Monday or Thursday nights 8 to midnight. Sundays after 4 pm.
>Voice or Text
Prefer voice, fine with text
Roll20, Skype or Discord
>Contact info
email me at [email protected]
>Additional information
Fine with anything from campaigns to one shots. Looking for another game but don't have time to GM a 3rd.

Would you be interested in rogue trader?

Looking for lewd games.

How lewd we talking? And what kind of system?

Lewd.
Games.

I don't know if I'd want to run something for you if you don't give me any more details. For all I know, you definition of lewd is a really weird magical realm (I mean, I'd be fine if it hit my buttons, too). But with nothing to go on, I can't just say, "sure, I'll GM." Could I get like system preferences or at least a list of your most deviant fetishes?

No sadly. I've never had much interest in profiteering or space combat.

My biggest fetish is lewd games.

Not that guy (who I suppose is just trolling, but I like me some lewd games. I know PF, Exalted, the 40k games, and others. Most deviant fetish I have I guess would be Reverse-rape, dubcon, and breeding. Although funny enough, I don't actually enjoy straight-up rape; It's one thing if he/she actually likes it and secretly angles for more, but another entirely if it's legit rape.

What about you user?

I'm more experienced in rules-lite things. Easier for a GM to set up & easier to improv. By best systems are 5e & FATE. Fetishes are cuddling and submissively obsessing over the target of your affection. Being made into someone's (well-treated) lewd property. More deviantly/unrealistic, I like monstergrills, size difference (giant or shrunken, either), and sex-change transformation

Never played Fate before, although I've made a character for 5e before (but never got to play). I'd be cool trying a rules-lite system out though. I also like obsessive women, although I tend to like mine more in the spectrum of Nu-13, if you're familiar with Blazblue. Also, mah nigga! Love me some monstergrills, and size difference is fun stuff (although I tend towards the less drastic side of things. Think ogres and halflings rather than humans and fairies or Giants and humans). Genderbending is something I haven't done before, but sounds like it'd be fun to try if it's a temporary thing.

What days would you be able to run?

Fate is pretty easy to pick up if you want to try it. It emphasizes roleplaying over rollplaying, which is good for lewd. It's also setting independent.
I can do weekdays after 6:00pm (EST -5) or Saturdays at any reasonable hour for (EST -5).

Saturday's would be perfect for me. Did you mean to type GMT-5 though, or is your timezone actually 5 hours behind EST? Regardless, I live in the EST timezone, and I can basically do anytime on Saturdays after 6PM my time, so I should be fine either way.

Mind dropping some contact info?

>Player/GM
GM
>System
Pathfinder
>Time available (Incl. Timezone)
6pm - 12 midnight -7 UTC saturdays
>Voice or Text
Text
>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype)
Roll 20
>Contact info
[email protected]
>Additional information
Looking for 2-3 more players for a module, we have a forum for talking outside of gametime, as well as bullshitting.
Current party members include someone whos looking to play an unbound monk, and an alchemist,

Homebrew setting, a modified version of Rise of the Runelords to be played.

Sorry, I meant to put a comma there to specify that EST is -5 (EST, GMT -5) Contact Info? Here, let me make a formal post:

>Player / GM
Either. Will default to GM if (when) no one else wants to.
>System
Fate Core [Will be a lewd campaign]
>Time
Either Saturdays or after 6:00pm in a weekday (EST, GMT -5)
>Voice or Text
Text (probably the best for lewd)
>Method
roll20 (That's the contact info, anyway. I'm up to suggestions if roll20 doesn't work out / you have a better alternative, though)
>Contact Info
app.roll20.net/join/1705605/XrKeHA
>Additional Information
We can decide setting-specific stuff once we get started. Again, will be lewd. We can come to a consensus on the appropriate level of lewdness.
No experience necessary. Fate is pretty simple. A 10-20 minute explanation can definitely cover pretty much everything players need to know.

Bump

>Player/GM
GM or Player. Ideally looking for just one or two people to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Something light? I have a few homebrew systems as well.
>Timezone and Availability
GMT+7
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

>Player/GM
Player.
>System
Shadowrun 5th.
>Time
Generally any evening past 5 PM central/UTC -5 is good.
>Voice or Text
Text only.
>Method
Familiar with roll20, IRC, and Discord, but I can pick up and get used to whatever is necessary.
>Contact Info
Discord: Zene#6669
>Additional Information
I've never actually played in an SR game yet, but I'm very quick to learn and really interested in the setting.

bump

I'm not advertising for an RPG, but I was wondering if anyone was up for a game of Freedom in the Galaxy through Vassal. I'm willing to upload the FiTG module. Would probably be best to play along Skype to facilitate moves and just keep on the same page, since Vassal's just an electronic board.

Anyone interested? Willing to teach the game, but would prefer someone who already knew how to play.