Excuse me, Planetary Governor...

Excuse me, Planetary Governor, but a routine survey of outgoing comm traffic from your planet noted four separate instances of the word "Tzeentch," or misspellings thereof, in a single month. Would you be so kind as to explain this?

It's this damn autocomplete, I swear

where did this meme even come from

there's three of these meme "excuse me" threads on tg, what's the joke?

I can't say I understand your concerns, Inquisitor.

Our ongoing investigation led to the hypothesis that the involved comm traffic originated from another place and just masked its origin. Furthermore, I would prefer if we used a codename for this issue since his discussion may be brought up in a future investigation. From experience, I can say they don't show up in routine surveys.

I think it came from a RLM review of one of the awful Star Trek movies, where one ensign in the back was calling them on all their stupid bullshit.

>what's the joke?

They're all for the benefit of this guy: It's a game they play where one of them posts an Excuse Me thread, and then the other guy follows him around and posts in his Excuse Me thread.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY EXCUSE COMMISS, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

It was something an idiot started to spam daily a few years back, so when people complained, he started to spam it more until it the threads would get instantly deleted.

So, every few months, he tries to bring it back, and sometimes a bunch of autistic trolls join in when they realize that forcing stupid memes is easy trolling.

Stop bragging about your meme spamming OP, we get it, You really like this meme. Now STOP.

Quit being fags.
We get it. No one on this entire board is a bigger bunch of fags than you guys.

If that's what you set out to prove, you proved it a hundredfold.

Excuse me?

It's First Contact, and it's not awful.

>Sperging out this hard over a shitty meme

>falling for copypasta this hard

Remember not to reply to excuse me threads.
And if you must reply, remember to put "sage" in the options field.

Nice job bumping the thread, retard

sage prevents a reply from bumping the thread.

This post didn't saged and bump the thread to page1

Or (and this is going to sound crazy)...

You could just ignore threads you don't like, and not post in them. Nobody cares that you think OP started the thread incorrectly.

Do you genuinely believe only one person doesn't like you trying to resurrect a dead meme that was spammed daily?
Is it really that unbelievable to you that people don't like stupid, pointless questions asked with no other purpose beyond trying to force a meme?
Nowhere in your mind is the possibility that something like that can be taken as extremely obnoxious and reprehensible?

If you want discussion, that's great, but you can easily have discussions without also forcing poor attempts at photoshops like you want them to become some kind of frogposting.

OP deserves to know he's a faggot. Best rip that band aid off early

nice pasta

Those threads are still better than "who would win x vs y" bullshit

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God!

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Excuse Me thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" starfleet guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a Star Trek movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic meme forcing NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever.

The who with the whatnow? I've been too busy with my Warrant of Trade to notice the goings on here.

Have you asked Sigma X97? The explorator ship has been undergoing a month now since they limped in from Emperor knows where. Could be them.

/I missed these threads. Chill out butthurt anons and have at some RPing

>who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a Star Trek movie

Almost.

Please kindly go fuck yourself.

>But user-chan, please continue shitposting. Your spergfest truly makes your case.

>I missed these threads.

bump

Oh yes, the priest has been muttering that word for a while.

This isn't even a proper excuse me thread.

This is just an RP thread.

I agree.

Then your machines have been tainted by the warp. Prepare for global scale cleansing by the Adeptus Mechanicuas.

>I missed these threads.

>I missed these threads

"Excuse me" posting combines the things that Veeky Forums as a board craves: shitty memes, 40k, and the chance to phrase a post in a way that implies you are smarter than everyone else by pointing out the stupid flaws in something everyone already knows are stupid and flawed to see if anyone else will try to defend it.

We will stop getting 'excuse me' variations once Veeky Forums stops being full of autistic neckbeards willing to argue endlessly about the minutia of fictional universes.

So roughly 100 years after the heat death of the universe has reached its ultimate conclusion.

I could have sworm I chanted that name more than a paltry four times.

The threads will stop the very instant people stop bitching, and not a moment before.
So, yes. Heat death of the universe.

People won't stop bitching, because it's a shitty forced meme.
There's every reason to bitch about these awful threads, and people will always bitch about forced meme spam.

It really only ever stops when the mods finally stop playing around and start banning the threads, and even then that only makes them go away for a few months before the spammers try again, hoping that new mods will let them spam, or that people will somehow stop complaining about shitty forced meme spam.

OP, instead of same faging, stop with that shitty meme.

Hey its you again. When you gonna learun there isn't one single person conspiring to post these threads?

There are so many forms of shifty threads on this board but this is the one that causes so much but Thursday? Not the constant fetish thread and low quality anime bait? What is it about excuse me threads that makes the board police come out? Inb4 forced meme.

>but Thursday
I told you about the autocorrect!

Me too user

This and sage

Hey, it's the board police quest fag.

Watch out, the mods are against you.

Tzeentch funded the construction of an Imperial Shrine on this world, insisting that it operate to the highest ecclesiastical standards and practices in the worship of the God Emperor.

Do not ask why. It is probably his plan to have you wonder what his plan is and then do whatever, really I think it's just best we all ignore him.