What makes the anger flow through you?

As of recent? The realization that the only cute girl in my classes for this semester has dreadlocks. Also might have a dick, but that's not so frustrating.

In terms of Veeky Forums related things. Warmachine unit bases. I'm used to picking miniatures by a base without touching the mini itself. Now try doing that with the fucking round rim.

That sounds terrible, and almost like heresy.

the fucking excuse me threads
and much much less OC than I remember
especially on-topic drawfags
I swear they are fucking gone...

I cannot draw, but I can photoshop well.

Dms using gear wipes as a way to reset his game because he never bothered to plan or think when handing out loot.

>the fucking excuse me threads
This. I'm more mad than Khorne

Most of the fluff changes to 40k bug me.
I think I've become an Oldfag. The last fluff change/retcon I remember thinking was a great idea was the second Dark Eldar codex.
Don't get me wrong, everybody's entitled to have their fun and if the way the setting is going floats your boat then good for you. But man, some things I really liked have disappeared since the Eye of Terror campaign in a way that rankles.
You know, what bugs me the most about them is they're usually based on a very cursory understanding of whatever background they're talking about. If they were legit questions I could see their purpose, but they're always shit like LOL LOL WHY STORMTROOPERS NO SHOOT GOOD?!

Everything. It sustains me. Like this elf, it makes me ANGRY

That and these fucking fetish threads that pop up, people talking about wanting to be eaten by nurgle daemons or merc'd by deldar. Go back to /d/. Except even /d/ won't take that shit.

What fluff changes have you upset, seeing as you don't seem the type to deride EVERY change as "ruined it"?

> But man, some things I really liked have disappeared since the Eye of Terror campaign in a way that rankles.
I feel the same way, not just about the fluff, but about the mechanics and the whole "feel" of 40k. Hopefully some day I'll find some people to circlejerk over the Lost and the Damned with.

Why get angry about things.
Why get angry about thing on the internet?

The fact that we refuse to do the impossible, because we believe it to be so.

There are many things that are objectively impossible when addressed literally.
A human baby, without the aide of any external device or contraption, cannot fly like a bird.

What about self-applied, randomly developed telekinesis?

Stop being pedantic; you know what I mean, user.

I do but that doesn't make you any less wrong, and anything so outlandish or potential that could prove you right couldn't be used as evidence either, assuming a baby without any external device or contraption does fly like a bird then that'll be accepted as fact, but it won't validate the idea that any other things previously thought impossible are now possible unless it was by extension of the flying babies.

All waifus, and the concept of waifus.

You wanna bet, logic boy?

Snow and/or desert.

Both should be nuked into wastelands as a dull grey/brown is at least better on the eyes than neon white or neon yellow as far as the eyes can see. Whoever thought they were a good idea has no idea how to make an exotic or interesting setting outside forests and jungles, and dont even get me started on those.

>"Oh hey lets just get a bunch of trees and mash them together, that's cool right?"
Whats the next place going to be then?
>"...."
>"The same but it rains alot!"

Fucking stupid.

>but it won't validate the idea that any other things previously thought impossible are now possible
You're still be overly pedantic, user. Being technically correct is not the best kind of correct.

>oh we can't do X, it'll never work/it's too expensive/it's probably not worth it
>>why can't we try to see?
>because it'll never work/it's too expensive/it's probably not worth it
Fuck you.

You know what I'm abso-lutely fucking sick of, worlds, the concept of universes, realities and the physical worlds and everything related to them. I've had enough of shitty GMs just dumping me on another generic fucking physical plane of existence or something functionally identical but "Everything is fire because it's the fire realm!".

She makes my dick stand in anger at her cuteness.

I'm with you on that but people will get angry no matter what so why not enjoy that fact?

>oh we can't do X, it'll never work/it's too expensive/it's probably not worth it
>because it'll never work/it's too expensive/it's probably not worth it
But that implies if things went differently that situation would have been possible, or that a similar thing could be made possible with the exception of the factors which were required for the situation to take place the way it was originally planned out to be.

I think what you're actually upset about is the fact that people don't take risks as much as you'd like them to.

>I think what you're actually upset about is the fact that people don't take risks as much as you'd like them to.
Now you're catching on, since I'm using the colloquial, hyperbolic version of impossible.

>I'm with you on that but people will get angry no matter what so why not enjoy that fact?
I do enjoy it, it's just annoying sometimes.

Yes, but that's not what actually makes you angry, what makes you angry is the fact that people don't take risks as frequently as you'd like them to.

Either
>acting bashful but clearly is a slut exposing her cleavage on purpose with a skirt that is far below regulation length
or
>is actually a nice elf but is being bullied to dress as she is, which is clearly embarrassing
or
>is succumbing to the dwarves Jew-ery and is slowly becoming changed into a gold-loving harlot, corrupting her once pure character forever

All options fill me with incoherent and inconsolable rage.

Exactly

Don't like Newcrons. Or at least, I think Newcrons and Oldcrons could have co-existed better.
Not crazy about the Deathwatch and Grey Knights no longer officially being Chamber Militant.
I miss Chaos Undivided.
Renegade chapters are fine, I'm just not as psyched for them as traitor legions.
In general, I feel like Space Marines get portrayed as a little too untouchable these days. I liked the old fluff where guys like Xavier Mendoza could have Astartes burned alive for heresy. They just generally used to feel a little more vulnerable: powerful, dangerous warriors but ones who could be out-maneuvered and did suffer horrible defeats or get screwed by Imperial
politics a little more.

Honestly, this is why I stand hard by the rule that 40k fluff is what you make it, so in my games we mod things to fit our vision of the setting a little more.

Yeah, I think the old rules felt a little more... I dunno, rustic? Low powered? Gritty? Something like that. I thought Codex City Fight was one of the best supplements to ever come out for a game. Lent itself really well to the "two squads and a tank" scale that I think 28mm shines at.
Don't get me wrong, the rules were always a fucking mess, but I feel like they were at least *trying* to keep the new codex from stomping over everything else.

>slim elf getting corrupted into THICC-ness by dwarfs

Why is this not a thing

or, it's just a hot day.

OK, fuckwit, how would you design a terrain feature?

If it's a hot day and you dress like that then the Dwarven Jew has already been planted into your mind. She is in a public setting, seemingly at school, and is willingly dressing like a prostitute.

Fan your shirt, skirt, or face if it's hot, not giving up halfway through dressing yourself because its a little tepid.

You understand my anger. Have another one

You insist that characters blushing while in revealing clothing has to be because of said revealing why exactly?

Maybe she's blushing out about a cute object of affection.

These days, not much. I'll tell you what makes the despair flow through me, though:
>excuse me threads
>people still play Pathfinder
>people using Veeky Forums as /d/ lite
>the quest community's self-sabotage and drama that led to /qst/'s creation and official enforcement
>the knowledge that Virt hasn't killed himself yet and, even if he's banned, still lives and can post elsewhere

When I try to peel a boiled egg and the white sticks to the shell.

Shit settings. Like 40k.

I don't follow. She's clearly distressed about something

Real life or TG related?

>TG related
I want nids to be adaptable and fun, especially since the only person I really play has a very large eldar army

>Real life
This autistic Christian I work with who keeps telling me that there is 100% proof of god, there's evidence and proof but im just "not looking hard enough" and constantly rants to me about how he looks down on everyone, when he is an obese incredibly autistic virgin with no friends... fuck off

desert sand can be anything from pale white to fucking pink, green and even black, you fucking donut

Heresy

IRL: commuting by bike to work means having to go up either of the two largest hills in the city on my already-fucked-by-Rugby knees.

Veeky Forums: my will to finish my dudes is hampered by nobody willing to get into the game even though most have more free time/cash I than I do.

Relatively new to 40k (started playing in 5th), but I feel you on a certain level.

>reading through fluff
>Eye of Terror campaign
>Chaos is actually wrecking shit
>Entire Ork faction sucker punches a planet
>all these sub/alt-faction lists

Started too late to join the Eye of Terror Campaign, started too early to actually get a decent faction update.

>Not crazy about the Deathwatch and Grey Knights no longer officially being Chamber Militant.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that was a shitty change.