You are the king of a fantasy kingdom

You are the king of a fantasy kingdom.

How do you perform executions.

By killing the executee.

I have my wizard shrink the prisoners and then I step on them

i assign an advisor to handle all that business stuff and do the fun stuff myself. like murdering people

Gladiator Arena

laser beam disintegrations

Carried off by mechanical birds. I don't know where they go or what the birds do with them, but I assume I did my job.

Man, I read that is "king of a fairy kingdom" which would have made much wackier executions viable. Oh well, hanging it is.

Tie a bunch of balloons onto them and let them float up into the sky

>Man, I read that is "king of a fairy kingdom" which would have made much wackier executions viable.
Like what?

Placing the knife, white cloth and poison in front of them. Or they can take the stairs. As many times as it takes being pushed down them to die.

Beheadings or hangings probably. After the court wizards administer some sort of humane anaesthetic. I'm not a monster

>Person to be executed is to be placed in a cell.
>The cell has enchanted sections to allow for viewing what is inside at a different location.
>The prisoner is given a letter that is to be addressed from someone the prisoner has feelings toward. If none found them it is from the king himself.
>The prisoner is then left alone until they open up and read the letter (written in the prisoner's native tongue).
>The letter is nothing but explosive runes.
>If the prisoner can't read he/she is instead thrown into a pit with a gelatinous cube.

I feed the prisoners to my giant slave girl.

Depends on the crime

Could be hanging, could be a good old fashioned beheading, could be the catharine wheel.

Traitors would be hanged, drawn and quartered.

The victim is allowed to choose whatever manner of death he wants. There would be a maximum budget and a time limit to avoid people gaming the system with things like "drowned in a swimming pool full of caviar and truffles" or "death by old age," but otherwise anything goes.

Give those who are to be executed a choice: beheaded, or exiled into the Monster Lands

If they choose exile, they are branded and the dishonor of their crime is forgiven, though they cannot return on pain of death. They then are given a living funeral.

Then, they are sent beyond the Great Gates with only basic gear and supplies, to fall in battle against our enemies or to etch out a dangerous life in one of the rough shanty towns other exiles have formed.

This lessons our enemies, human and inhuman, and often leads to the formation of adventuring parties out among the Monster Lands. These parties search the ancient ruins and forgotten crevasses of those deadly lands, finding ancient treasures that they are permitted to sell back to us at fair prices.

Just chop the fucker's head off and be done with it.

Fuck that actually sounds like a decent start to a campaign

I'm taking this

In that order?

Have them thrown down a square hole that has a gelatinous cube at the bottom that fills the exact tlength and width of the hole.

I just follow the French tradition of being really fucking metal about it.

If normal humanoid king then decapitation
If magic king create an impenetrable force field around the criminal and contract it to the size of a quarter
If magical realm god king all criminals mind wiped and turned into fuck slaves for my self and palace staff