Imperium Asunder

Tore through a whole thread in a single day edition

Previously on Imperium Asunder: This is a 40k alt-lore thread with new legions to replace the old ones, new xenos races in addition to the old ones, and a bunch of other wild shit , new posters are always welcome.
Want to find out what the setting's deal is? Check out our wiki.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperium_Asunder
The wiki is still not as up to date as we'd like, feel free to post questions/clarifications/ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3xaGvlUJdg&t=5m5s
ukitakumuki.deviantart.com/art/Last-Chapter-190222071
imgur.com/a/yUfm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If we are going to have a perpetual primarch, Its wasted on him.

What about the headless Raydon ghost. Just materialised.

Oathsworn was here, Faustus best primarch.

Where were YOU when Terra fell? He was holding the line for everyone to escape, the same with 99% of our legion.

Barely a primarch. Sat in his basement until someone came knocking then pretended to be loyal.

He went alright, not sure I'd go as far as 'best'

eeeeeeeeeh
At this point I dont know if I want to disagree with this because I dont like perpetuals or because it doesnt fit.

How do grav weapons actually work?

That picture has it shooting a beam at the target, what does the beam do to make the thing collapse on itself?

Does it transfer mass?

Says the man who missed the whole heresy.

We should get back to this, it's kind of important.

I take it back, that actually looks pretty good.

Ultimately it's up to you, but wouldn't something more original be better?

As far as I know, nobody is using iconography light that so far in the AU, unless you mean more original in terms of the OU?

In which case the Raptor head wouldnt work either. Ill give it some thought.

I mean in terms in the AU as well, yeah. Sure, the paint schemes and iconography of the OU chapters and legions don't matter here, but we should still try to deviate from it.

Perhaps a soaring, blood red hawk would look nice? Or would that be too on the nose?

Hmm, so far i've been taking most the hawk stuff from my donutsteel chapter, which is a white scars successor (hence the iconography).

I donno, the lightning bolt I really like because they are partially inspired by the opening lyrics to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=E3xaGvlUJdg&t=5m5s

Actually holy shit im going to go off and write a short story with hawks based on this song.

Note to self, timelinks apparently don't work embedded. I did not know that.

PROMPT: What is your faction(s) end game?

Is your primarch going to return and lead a crusade to reclaim the lost Imperium / finally conquer the crusader states?

Are they going to summon the Emperor into a mortal form, the ultimate god of war?

Are they developing the ultimate weapon that will scour all life from the universe?

The Black Suns' end game is fulfilling the Propheticum Tenebrae and thus ending the world as we know, the Tyrant Star consuming all other stars an plunging the world into madness and horrors untold. They are, however, a minor factor in the galactic affairs, unless they succeed in their quest.

world or galaxy?

Theories of the affected areas fluctuate from Calixis sector to the galaxy and all the way up to the entire universe.

I'm not sure the Scions have an endgame aside from retaking the imperium through mundane means.
The necropolis cult wants to subvert the Vigil and let their necron masters take over.
The Ash Bearers want to awaken all of the shards of Nyadra'zatha to usher in an era of flame.

I'm gonna try to brainstorm a couple of badges for them. The Crimson Warhawks deserve something good.

The Jade Empire has a couple of different possible endgames, each pursued by different arms within it.

Xun seems to have run off to ascend and join the Emperor at the head of the Legions of the Damned. He had a reason for his timing and trusted that his legion would complete his work. Part of it was to turn the tide of war, some of it is that he figured he'd be able to communicate more directly. Either way, the process isn't quite perfected and he takes that calculated risk and whoops, not quite as planned.
So there's one school of thought that says "get him back, Xun will fix all of this".
They're the vast minority. Just enough to cause trouble. The Serpents, for better or worse are the sorts to figure they can handle it, which is what gives us what we might call Rick-Teir plans, like:

Well, those will wait until after class, since I gotta teach.

What about something like pic related's symbol on his hat.

side note and new PROMPT:
which Primarch most accurately emobidies Bisons comments
>Chun-Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces.
>M. Bison: I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it.
>Chun-Li: You don't remember?!
>M. Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me it was a Tuesday.

Definitely Balthasar.

That sounds like something Kashaln would say imo.

There's the resemblance to the Dark Angels and Blood Angels, though that wouldn't necessarily be a problem.
You should probably put something other than a skull in the center though. Maybe a hawk's talons?

I'm gonna have to say Balthasar as well.

Aodhan or Alexios

So Rick-Tier plans.

>Pulling a Lorgar
Some groups seek to merge the warp with realspace, effectively sucking the East into the Emperor's domain in the warp.

>Imperial Instrumentality Project
Let's remove boundaries of human consciousness to merge humanity with the Emperor

>Daemons for Everybody!
Let's round up Seraphim and bind them to humans so that we have a massive conscript army of daemon hosts.

>The Warp? Fuck that noise
You know what's awesome? Nulls.
What did the Emperor surround himself with? Nulls.
What kills daemons dead? Nulls.
Let's build an army of Nulls to beat the crap out of chaos! It's all in the Faustus Apocrypha, which Xun is looking for in the warp.

>Opening the mind!!
You know what's cool? Psykers.
Let's make everyone a psyker.
Then we can soulbind everyone, rendering us immune from Chaos!
Eyes? Where we're going, we don't need eyes...

Well, I had planned to do some writefaggotry with Aodhán being revealed to be regularly summoning Oramar through his psyker court and convening with him on some plan/helping him finish his research.

It, along with how he's taken to collecting as many seers as possible, is all supposed to hint that he has some huge thing planned.

I've also mentioned something in Aodhán's wiki page about how every few hundred years he goes off on some ridiculous quest without telling anybody, and comes back having gotten a little closer each time to achieving his goal. I have a definite answer for what he's doing, but it'd be interesting to see what people assume he's up to.

I like that. I've been meaning to ask: does Aodhan have an actual beef with Sarco or does he just want to convince him that the Emperor was wrong? How does Aodhan react when he learns about Sarco's fate?

Aodhán has very little beef with any of the Primarchs personally. If Sarco had, on Malphas, gone "Hey yeah that sounds right, fuck the Emprah" Aodhán would have rolled with it. But he didn't, so he rolled with that instead, and it was a pretty great fight, which is all good.

He's pretty annoyed that Sarco is unable to fight. Shit sucks. He intervened during the Scions' last offensive against the Eldar solely because a seer told him Sarco would be there, and he was pretty damn mad when that turned out to be a lie.

Way I see it, Aodhán had a good relationship with a lot of his brothers. Raydon, Sarco, Saul, Anders, Engerand, Kashaln, Graha'nak, Marcus, Rubinek, and Klaus were Primarchs Aodhán really respected and liked prior to the Heresy. He was probably buddies with Balthasar at some point but became leery of him when it became clear that the dude had no will of his own and would gladly murder any of his brothers if Big E asked it of him. Aodhán didn't fight in the Heresy due to personal grudges or hate or because he had issues with any of his brothers. He fought for himself, and he fought against people he liked because ultimately volition was worth more than friendship to him.

I imagine he tried to turn Raydon when they dueled in spess. "Raydon, we can destroy the Warmaster! He has foreseen this. It is your choice. Join me, and together we can free the galaxy as brothers in arms!"

Alexios was working on re-incarnating the Emperor into a new body but all his research failed and then he died. The end-game of Angels of Light successors is to earn vain honor and pointless glory.

Balthasar pretty much achieved his endgame. He's high nobility in a galactic empire, he's got peasants to kill and eat at his leisure, and he's got big blue Storm Hammers to fight across the border whenever he gets bored. Khorne is a bit displeased at Balthasar's sedentary, static ways, but his bloodlust is sated frequently enough.

Oramar's endgame was to turn the Emperor into a warp god, and boy did he get it. Really the core idea is that he gets exactly what he thinks he wants and then finds out he didnt want it at all and he actually just fucked up the entire galaxy.

I think I might write the Oramar x Raydon fight where Raydon pokes holes in all of Oramar's ideas and when Oramar loses he's like 'oh shit this guy is right I'm a moron holy shit"

>summoning Oramar through his psyker court and convening with him on some plan/helping him finish his research.
Are you talking about Oramar the dude, or post-heresy Oramar the insane daemon prince of malal?

Either way sounds cool as fuck

Daemon Prince Oramar.

The idea was he's in some kind of odd ascension state where he doesn't have a body in or out of the Warp and is more like a vast intangible presence, right? The thing with Aodhán is that he's collected a bunch of the Oramaic Verses and his brother is completing them through these summoning sessions. Also, he's possibly paying the haemonculi covens to construct a body that Oramar can use in the material realm.

What exactly Aodhán intends on achieving is up in the air. But he's definitely working with his brother on something.

sick
nasty

In a good way, I say.

Gengrat, I think breaks out of his broody goth phase when the heresy hits. He no longer has to tune the voices out.loud and what wonderful things speak to him in the Spirit.
Progress and evolution manifest in his touch, he can sing the song of death and life and the screams of the neverborn. Then, after the heresy, after he is reborn in the Spirit, he has a vision of a holy world, where the Spirit and the mind and progress are one.
So I think he's ecstatic and the legion share the good word and let the whole universe awaken in the Spirit of Chaos.
Through daemon engines, of course.

I think the Iron Hearts have kinda achieved their endgame to an extent. They have their own empire. They're not exiles anymore.

The only thing they have left to do is push all the people that have slighted them into the mud over and over. So the Bloodhounds, the Sky Serpents, the Angels of Light, etc.

That plasma cannon looks like a gauss blaster

Huh, it kinda does. Probably one of those rare patterns the Salamanders like churn out.

Based space blacksmith lizardmen.

It shoots gravitational compression waves which tear apart the target with repeated tidal forces.

Alright, with what I have so far, we still need legion badges for the...

>Bloodhounds
>Crimson Warhawks (Or atleast a final word on there badge)
>Silver Spears
>Storm Hammers
>Judgement Bringers
>Void Lords
>Oathsworn
>Paladins of Kor
>Second Sons
>Sky Serpents
>Arms of Asura
>Eyes of the Warmaster
>Iron Hearts
>Knights Exemplar

I also assumed the badge on the Warp Raider's page was legit, so I added that to the list.

>>Bloodhounds
A collared dog with hackles raised

>I also assumed the badge on the Warp Raider's page was legit, so I added that to the list.
Well it's an Eye so I think maybe we should change it. Maybe a spider or spider's web?

Noted

What was their name before becoming the Warp Raiders? Or were they the Warp Raiders from the start?

>The Trinity

A trio of planetoids, long locked in an extreme gravitational dance, were converted into a single forged world during the Dark Age of Technology, joined together by huge orbital scaffolds and space elevators. Specializing in the creation of rad weaponry, the planets were co-opted by the Second Sons soon after joining the Crusade to manufacture the vast amounts of arms they required. This relationship developed, and the Skitarii and Tech-Priests of Trinity became a common sight among the Sons. By the time of Armageddon, Saul had the almost complete loyalty of the forges and they fell to Chaos shortly after the Legion proper did. The triplicate worlds threw away what meager safety protocols they had to produce the absolute maximum amount of weapons. Soon the worlds were bathed in Nurgles glow, throwing off lethal amounts of radiation like a dying sun. Without the blessing of Nurgle, navigational systems fail and crews are irradiated before planet-fall. Despite this, the planets eerie resemblance to the Pox of Nurgle draws pilgrims from across the Chaos Marches.

>What was their name before becoming the Warp Raiders? Or were they the Warp Raiders from the start?
I think always Warp Raiders. Even when they were loyal they were pretty big on the whole Warp thing.

Can I suggest maybe consolidating all these. If only because by having so many you're kinda stopping other people from having those same ones. It also seems like a faction as smart as the serpents would realize that: merging realspace to the warp is a bad idea for anything living. As is turning everyone psyker - especially because you can't soulbind in this version of 40k.

>especially because you can't soulbind in this version of 40k.
You can and people do it a lot

The web could work, I'm just a bit hesitant on using animal iconography on legions/chapters that have no real relation to them.

Looks like a grav cannon to me.
After I slept I realized the skull-lighting-wings one was pretty overthe top. I think just a raptor head with x lightning behind works well though.

>soulbinding
Thats interesting, if memory serves they need to meet or have something done with the Emperor right? I think we might have talked about this in reeeally early
threads but I can't recall what we decided to use as substitutes.

Do you recall what we used?

...Must...resist...the darkside

>Oramar v Raydon
please do. I like you're writing style and want to see you do Raydon.

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet sigil, but it's the symbol that was used by the Thunder Warriors, the Raptor Imperialis. Why would Raydon choose it? Why would he be allowed to use it? It was a big deal for Fulgrim to be allowed to use the Aquilla. Quoting the Lexicanum here:

"The Raptor Imperialis was the early symbol of the Emperor and his fledgling Imperium during the Great Crusade. It was used as a badge of the Thunder Warriors, but over time was adopted by other armies such as the Solar Auxilia.

Eventually as the Great Crusade wore on, the Raptor Imperialis became a special badge indicating that its owner fought alongside the Emperor himself. It is known that a Sigismund, First Captain of the Imperial Fists Legion, bear it on the knee of his heavily-modified Mk II Power Armour."

well if its adopted by others, I can see the Hawks doing it. Maybe we just cut the last paragraph?

WAIT. I have the perfect sigil. Ive just got to find it.

Reference image that started it all.

What's that even from? It looks sweet.

No idea, just a wallpaper I stumbled across.

So white feather being pierced by black lightning bolt.

I'd be down for something like the Warhawks legion fighting alongside the Emperor on [CAMPAIGN] early in the crusade and him granting them the Raptor Imperialis like he granted the EC the Palatine Aquila.

Alright, well, some quick google searching I've managed to trace it back to a dA page: ukitakumuki.deviantart.com/art/Last-Chapter-190222071
It's really cool, but I'm not sure how I feel about just ripping off someone else's creation this directly.

Could work, yes, but that would be up to Raydonanon himself, obviously.

>It's really cool, but I'm not sure how I feel about just ripping off someone else's creation this directly.
Do you know where you are right now?

Ill send them a message. Im sure they'll be down.

Thats an awesome idea actually, as an outrider force 'take this message, and this sigil to the further stars' kind of deal.

Yeeees.

Well, ripping off an artist's work is different from adapting Games Workshop's setting.

I agree. In all honesty I had assumed it was a games workshop art work. In saying that, I didn't think when I used it to create the Hawks i'd be posting them online in something like this, nor did I ever really give the idea of ripping off the art any real consideration.

>'take this message, and this sigil to the further stars' kind of deal.
yeah I'm team this

>further
>not farthest
God damn my brain today.

Well I sent the person a message, will await response - so we have our bases covered on all approaches.

speaking of alt lore

I'm inclined to have the Second Sons feature a skull of some kind, but at the same time I think it would be better if their "official" logo is something kinda generic/not too aggressive. Then the Marines are the ones that scrawl skulls and shit on stuff.

imgur.com/a/yUfm0

P R O M P T : what's the elephant in the room?

What the fuck are we even doing.

Silent King coming in from northern Obscurus and nanomachines son coming in from northeastern Obscurus/northern Ultima.

41st Millennium hits and suddenly there's these literally whos tearing down the doors to the galaxy telling everyone they're doing it wrong.

So guys, who wants to talk about Waaagh! The Beast and the subsequent Crusade?

Should be it be Second Crusade? Third? Fourth? IIRC Waaagh! The Beast happens not too long after the Heresy. I'm thinking it's the first big test for the Warmaster's regime and, as it was said by a few others, he initially tries to handle it with just the Imperial Guard and the Judgement Bringers, before The Beast himself and shit goes south for a while.

It might be interesting if, as the battle goes on, Khorne starts to favour The Beast, and the Warmaster realizes that there's a legit threat that he might actually be usurped on the whole Everchosen thing by this ridiculous Ork Emprah motherfucker.

Any ideas for significant battles? Cool twists and turns?

Can we clear up what the and third crusades are?

I legit thought that the second crusade was when the Scions retook the Maelstrom zone. Can you remind me when we decided that? I've always been under the impression that the Maelstrom zone was under the control of chaos until then.

>Waaagh! The Beast
This has come up a few times and always seems to patter out, I think anons by and large don't know enough about it (I know I don't).

But I throw in what I can.

>2nd Crusade
Sounds good, shortly after the Crusaders fail their resurgence.
>IG, JB, and Eyes only.
I think the JB would be particularly good against Orks so this works for me.
>Khorne favours the Beast
What is it that makes the Beast such a threat? Is he just a really big ork? Is he a smart ork? What tier of personal power is he, Chapter Master/Legion Champion/Custodes/Low Primarch/Mid/Top / Emperor?

Using the above. the 2nd could be the beast fiasco, 3rd could be maybe a few crusader states thinking they can capitalize on a weakened D-Imperium from the post-beast battles. Perhaps a Hawk fleet doing some raids, finds that the Dark Imperium is really struggling to hold off these Orks, races back to tell the !SecurityCouncilButInLatin. And tries to get some support. Only X-Y-Z Legions are willing to attempt anything and thus starts the 3rd crusade.

How important is it too them to do that? In terms of timelines. Can it wait until after? or does it need to be before. If so, we can merge it into my idea for the 3rd crusade? Just spit balling here.

>What is it that makes the Beast such a threat?
He's big enough to be a match for Vulkan at least. I don't know much else about him other than he turned a moon into a massive rok that teleports around.

>How important is retaking the maelstrom zone
It's very close to Amaranth and it's during whichever crusade that it's retaken that Battlefleet Vigilance comes into its own. It's also when they capture a lot of territory that eventually becomes the Unyielding Vigil.

The Beast is an ork the size of a Knight. He's also one of the smartest orks of all time, accounting for the fact he's old and WAAAAGH'd up.

He's arguably tougher than the one that almost choked the Emperor out.

>What is it that makes the Beast such a threat?

He's the biggest and most powerful ork to ever exist.

The Waaagh! behind him was so massive that it had turned The Beast into an incredibly smart (like, supergenius), incredibly huge (size of a hab-block apparently) monster with intrinsic psyker powers of insane scale. Vulkan fought him and could not actually beat the dude, no matter how hard he tried. He had to overload the fusion core of the vessel they were on just to slow him down. This did not actually kill him, though it did kill Vulkan.

The Beast is probably Daemon Primarch tier.

>Using the above. the 2nd could be the beast fiasco, 3rd could be maybe a few crusader states thinking they can capitalize on a weakened D-Imperium from the post-beast battles

I'm thinking the term Crusades is reserved for wars declared by Imperial forces, whether loyalist or traitor. So Waaagh! The Beast would just be Waaagh! The Beast, and the attempt to capitalize on it would be The [insert]th Crusade.

Also, apparently he's just one of six Super Orks leading the WAAAAAGH.

At this point I have no idea how they can possibly write themselves out of the situations without it feeling like bullshit/fucking up future stuff.

Not to mention the fact that Ghazghkull is supposed to be even more important than these guys in the long term.

>Also, apparently he's just one of six Super Orks leading the WAAAAAGH.

Holy shit whaaaaa-

I'm assuming they're not all quite as OP as him right?

>Another one of the "Prime Orks" encountered by Imperial forces of Ullanor was said to be the size of a small Gargant. A single arm of his massive battle armour was equipped with two Battle Cannons as well as Autocannons, Missile Launchers, Flamers, and other weapons. His other arm wielded a Vibro-Mace as tall as a Space Marine.

Apparently they are, or pretty damn close.

Huh, missed this one.
I've been tossing around 2 ideas which I haven't been able to settle on.

>1
Strike-Captain Decanus, a famed commander of the 101st Sabre Company of the 40k timeline, and Spectre Operative. Is assembling a legendary weapon whose existence is assumed by many to be a myth. He has all but a single piece, now. Once completed it will be a means to permanently erase a target from existence, mind, body, and soul.

He believes that with it, he will be able to kill the demon primarchs and the Warmaster. And from there, the traitor forces will be wiped out by the remaining loyalists, and in time the Imperium will be rebuilt.

>2
The Terminus Decree. Kept locked deep in the dead world of Terminus, this small artefact is locked by unknown means. Its wardens, are the keepers of its legend. The only known key to it, was held alone by the Primarch Raydon Neratos, and lost with his demise. Legend has it that, in mankinds darkest hour, the key will be returned to Terminus, and the artefact opened. This will be a time of choosing. For the artefact holds both the means to humanities saviour, and also its oblivion.

I was also thinking of merging the 2. Having the last piece of the weapon be locked in the box (but that wouldn't be in-universe knowledge)

An ork the size of a knight? Who writes this crap.
>monster with intrinsic psyker powers of insane scale.
Which no doubt is dedicated to holding his colossal form together and providing sustenance as I don't think he is getting it elsewhere.

1 of 6? Jebus. It certainly does sound like they are writing themselves into a corner. Seems like power creep to the Nth degree.

Im imagining a team of grotz who are strapped in to a platform on his back, just to load his weapons.

WAAAAGH the Beast happens in M32. So the fact that they barely beat it then raises suspicions about what they could do against stuff by M41.

Also, orks the size of knights have always kinda been implied. Or have been since at least fifth edition.

Also, to feed the orks they turn a bunch of humans into morbidly obese cow people. No joke.

>So the fact that they barely beat it then raises suspicions about what they could do against stuff by M41.

Im not sure I follow. Forgive my ignorance, I haven't read the Beast books. Are you talking about the OU or AU, and are you saying that the Eyes, Judgement Bringers, and Human Guard/Navy under (probably Enoch) would not struggle against his Waaagh?

Huh this actually feels like a threat that is properly scaled to the Warmaster's Imperium.

Six Primarch Tier Warbosses and the largest Waaagh! ever seen. It might be even bigger in Asunder due to the chaos of the Warmaster's ascension and the no doubt monumental effort of pulling the Imperium back together.

I'm saying that in the OU WAAAAAGH the Beast decimates the Imperium. It takes more than one Primarch dying before they stop it, and the Imperial Fists are totally wiped out.

Ghazghkull is prophesied to lead an even bigger WAAAAGH. So what the fuck is the M41 Imperium supposed to do against that?

I'm going to guess that the series will end with a huge deus ex machina.

Wow, the beast kills 2 primarchs? da fuq. I get Vulkan kills himself but still.

2 Primarchs and 1 legion is pretty serious losses.

I guess the question then becomes, how hard is it for the Warmaster to get the other Primarchs on side. I don't see it being too difficult, the challenge would be enough to get Aodhan on board.

Kashlan probably doesn't take too much convincing, Evil Saul might be as easy to wrangle just by saying 'bet your poisons/rad/whatever can't kill THESE orks.'

Oramar if he wants anything good for Humanity would jump right in. Life under the Warmaster is still life afterall. Balthasar would be the most easy mode.

I don't know how you'd get Anshul on board. Maybe the threat of no humanity=no chaos, though im not sure if he would believe that.

Ironhearts could be bought off, and would be instrumental to establish galactic hard points.

I donno what could get the Behe Guard on side, though I guess at this point peer-pressure would be a thing. You wouldn't want to be the only one who didnt help out. Because once its over they are almost certainly going to come for you.

Any other thoughts?

Daddy's back.

Evil Saul might be dead at this point.

Or, he might actually get assassinated during this conflict.

>"Prime Orks"

Sweet fucking Christ. I didn't even realize.

You've never read the series. That's exactly what they're called. One Primork for every Ork 'Legion' (Or Clan as we call them)

>One Primork for every Ork 'Legion'
are there ork legions
this is the coolest shit I have ever heard

The Clans, like the Goffs, Death Skulls, Snakebites etc each was born as a 'Legion', led by a Primork. When the Primorks were killed the 'Legions' disintegrated into clans, the mirror of the breaking apart of the Legions.

Okay so,

1. First inklings of Waaagh! The Beast appear in the northeastern sectors of Segmentum Solar. Massive ork attacks sweep over outlier planets and the Waaagh! appears to be gaining momentum at a shocking pace.

2. Determined to demonstrate his personal power, the Warmaster deploys the might of the Imperial Guard and the Judgement Bringers. He's not interested in expending gross resources to push the Waaagh! back at the moment, just in establishing a bulkhead and stopping the Waaagh!'s advance. The operation seems successful at first, even though losses among the Guard are immense.

3. The first sighted Attack Moon appears in a contested system. Imperial casualties are near-total. It consumes much of the system over a campaign of several months before transitioning back into subspace (yes, that's right, orks figured out non-Warp FTL). Similar planetoid-sized war constructs appear elsewhere.

4. Oh-ho-hokay, this isn't funny anymore, time to call Balthasar and Kashaln. They kill orks by the millions but the fuckers keep coming, where are they stashing all these greenskins? The first battle where The Beast is present personally occurs (at least, the first where there are survivors to tell of him).

5. It becomes clear that the Attack Moons aren't transitioning out of subspace at random. They're making an erratic line for Terra. Warmaster has a small fit and calls Gengrat, Saul and Anshul.

6. Eyes of the Warmaster manage to pre-empt The Beast's emergence and the Warmaster sends Enoch to personally beat him up. Enoch gets driven back, Warmaster re-enacts that one scene from Downfall, then has everyone present for it executed.

7. Loyalists use this opportunity to come round the Tempestus Gap and start prodding the underbelly of Segmentum Solar. Fuuuuuck, gotta scrabble together some dudes to deal with them.

8. Attack Moons get close enough to Terra to shoot Ullanor Prime, now an Attack Planet, through subspace into the Sol System.

>Prime Ork
>Primork
Where did this come from? How long has this been a thing.

Hell where did they come from. SO many questions.

Read 'The Beast Arises' series.

Or wait long enough for someone to post the relevant paragraphs.

They're from The Beast series.

They come about simply by the power of the Waaagh! There's just enough orks following them that they become that powerful.

Shit's getting wieeeeeeeerd now, user.

Blame Black Library. It's entirely lifted from them. This is not an Imperium Asunder thing.