Drawthread: Pilgrimsexual Edition

Autosaging Old Thread: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xe72U7mXNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Migrating from last thread.

I'm requesting a nervous looking mouse holding a crossbow, and wearing the clothes I've put aside in the picture. I'd also like it looking around from the top of a rock, but feel free to take liberties with it if you want.

From last thread
Requesting an Eldar guardian and an Imperial guardsman having a pushup contest.

Posting anchor for Maskamillion.

Requesting a drow woman healer for my 5e campaign.

Her face is like the picture, with her hair pulled back into a ponytail or French braid. She normally keeps a kind-hearted expression on her face.

She likes wearing cute/flirty clothes, while not going fullblown 'tits popping out of her top' with no cloak.

She carries all of her medical supplies (salves/tools/potions/so forth) in a series of pouches and bags that she wears attached to a duty-belt on her waist.

Her weapon is a tetsubo (far left of the reference) sized to be carried/swung comfortably in one hand.

Please and thank you, really looking forward to what you might make of her!

Migrating.

I'm working on a race of earthen underground-dwellers and I'm hoping I could get a visual aid for them. Ideally, I'd like a male and a female standing side-by-side in standard D&D-style race lineup fashion, like at reference 1.

The men should have bodies the color and texture of roughly-shaped clay - loose earth-tone skin, with stubby features - like references 2 and 3. Their skin, especially their arms, chest, and back, are studded with rocky growths, kind of like reference 4, which are heavy enough to leave them hunched.

The women are quite the opposite, with delicate features and skin white like chalk or porcelain, like reference 5, and totally lacking the rocky growths that the men have.

Both sexes have long, broad ears, somewhere between those of an elf and a bat, like reference 6. For both sexes, whatever color their hair is their eyes, lips, and even fingernails are the same color, like reference 7. Any color for either is fine, but women tend towards brighter/more vibrant, while men tend towards duller or pastel.

If anyone would like to help with this, it'd be really appreciated. If not, I totally understand. Please feel free to ask any questions or request any additional details that you want.

Could I get a drawing of my scifi engineer character?

I'd prefer having her mask and goggles down around her neck where they usually are for the picture, but if you want to do a headshot of her with her mask/goggles on that'd be sweet.

Her personality is very bubbly and outgoing and she's a bit of a dweeb at times.

For poses, try to show off her playfulness and her engineering prowess. Maybe have her sitting on one of her robots smiling the camera making the peace sign with her hands as a robotic arm is sticking out of her backpack working on some open circuitry.

Requesting the girl on the left and right (deliveries from the past week's drawthreads) wearing derby uniforms and posing happily together with a trophy after a match.

Cuts, scrapes, and bruises optional, happy shit-eating grins encouraged.

can someone draw the first image on the left in a vault tech color themed outfit. as well as wearing a skin tight version on the vault suit on the right?
this character is for a Fallout TTRPG my friends and I made.

I have a request for a knight, a major antagonist for the PCs.. I've attached a reference.

He isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a hump (think a Grunt from Halo).

For the helmet - either something that recalls Lautrec's minus the crown, or something that resembles a human face; perhaps with the brow circled in serpents like a crown? Either way, the shape should be subtly...off if possible, like his head isn't normally-shaped.

Pose-wise, something like the bottom right could work, with the sword being a flambard, but this is a tentative suggestion, not a dealbreaker/requirement.

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.

Reposting from last thread, I'd like to get a drawing of my Sidereal Chosen of Secrets, please.

Her clothes are mostly similar in design to those of the man in the middle, except the leather long-coat is colored deep green with silver trim, and she has neither pants nor long sleeves. Instead, underneath the green coat, she wears what looks like a high-necked leotard formed out of layers and layers of silver-trimmed black silk, with a long strip of cloth coming down between her legs like on the robe in the bottom-middle. Her sleeves are incredibly short, but very wide, as wide as the opening on the robes in the upper-middle, except they bare her shoulder and take the form more of wide strips of cloth around the center of her upper arms.

On her arms and legs, she wears long fingerless gloves and toe-and-heel-less stockings made of the same silver-trimmed black silk as her leotard, that go up to the middle of her upper arms and the middle of her thighs respectively (as such, her fingers, palms of her hands, shoulders, toes, heels and tops of her thighs should all be bare). Above these, she wears starmetal armor: greaves like those in the bottom-left, and gauntlets like those in the top-left, both made out of segmented silver metal, and both still baring her fingers and toes (the image on the middle-left is a good reference for the segmented look).

Finally, her skin is pale and her eyes green, speckled with starts like the eye on the far-right. She keeps her silver-white hair in a style like Mercy's from Overwatch, and if at all possible should be drawn in a smug pose, with an enigmatic smirk on her face.

Thanks in advance!

Deliberately not posting a visual because In want to see how people work with the concept.

Red/Blue/Yellow from a Sentai/power rangers team themed around Knights.

Migrating my ambitious request again. That thread went real fast.

All right, so this is a bit of a ballsy ask, as it's a party of four, but I was hoping to get something for the players I'm GMing for in a game of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, set in the Old Republic era.

I've tried to be as detailed as possible in the image, as far as the players have described their characters. If you need more I'll do my best in finding out additional details.

There's no need for any fancy background or setting. Each character in their pose is more than enough, though if I could request, they might want their individual pictures, so if each character could be drawn on separate layers that would be really appreciated (assuming they overlap at all).

I hope that this is sufficient, and not too much of an ask. A huge thanks to anyone who might pick this up.

Hi drawthread my friends just invited me to a Hunter: the Vigil game, only our characters have to be based off of ourselves. So could someone draw the hunter version of me only a little older. I am currently wielding a weathered chiappa rhino revolver and a rusty machete, and I'm dressed in the clothing shown.

Posting a request for an undead monk character. I always forget if we're allowed to bump so fast coming to a new thread, so my bad.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.

Didn't you used to be with Smashmouth?

Migrating.

So, here's the request:

Girl on the left with the axe pictured in some kind of fighting pose. You can keep her in that dress or basically put her in anything vaguely gothic lolita-ish. The robot girl on the right is her STANDO Persona, and should be either hovering over her or draped over her shoulder, suspended by wires that go out of frame, and crackling with electricity. The axe is not to-scale: it should be about as long as her calf or longer and she should be wielding it with both hands.

Many pre-emptive thanks to anyone who decides to take this!

Is it faux pas to migrate your request before the bump time for it?

Postin wip from Bogroll

>All praise the great and powerful Comissar Obscurisus Smugduck

fraid not

Spine2d
You can find my stuff at [spoilers]l3monjuic3.deviantart.com [/spoilers]

Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.

Protip: get working spoiler tags every time easy by highlighting the text you want to spoil and pressing control+s.

On mobile but I'll keep it in mind

>pressing control+s.

Holy crap thanks for the pro tip never knew that short cut. No sarcasm I have been typing out the spoiler tags for about a year now.

Migrating

Requesting my fighter/paladin abyssal teifling. Wields a pole arm (resembles the weapons combined on the right) Skin rotting all over similar to both skin pictures. Horn of differing sizes and not symmetrical as pictured. Happy and smiling like rocky marciano (left face) with physique of boxer in 2nd picture on top from the left. He grew up on a pirate ship for a little background.

>all these migrations

take the hint your request sucks

BTW, just in case you need it, Mask, here's the reference text.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.

Requesting a young human male wizard named Bartholomew du Lac. He's an aspiring archmage specialized in the divination school of the arcane arts. He recently had a close encounter with an Aboleth and now avoids any pools of water that looks large enough to contain one.

He's a dorky, kind of clumsy sort of person with a messy haircut and small rectangular glasses. His hairs are dark brown.Also, he cannot grow a beard at all. He wears clothings similar to pic related except it should be dirty with mud.

I'm letting you draw him however you want outsides of that, go wild with it.

>take the hint your request sucks
no u

OR here, it looks amazing! Thank you so much souz!

Requesting a picture of the Horned King, arms outstretched and hands engulfed in putrid green fireballs, eyes empty sockets save for the single red lights burning like coals. Despite his mummified appearance, he is still tall and domineering in appearance

Migrating

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.

That's so comfy

Hopeful request for a Danish knight/warrior type character, a monster hunter if you will.

Start off, his armor is pretty much like the effigy in 1. Full chainmail, including leggings and an integrated coif. However, over his chainmail he also wears thick boiled leather armor (I think it's called Cuir Boli?) like in the eiffgy and picture 2. The leather is stained brown, and consists of a thick leather cuirass, leather pauldrons shaped like a lion's head, leather plates over his biceps, elbow protection, and leather greaves. The details are embossed in silver. Under his leather armor, but over the chainmail he wears a simple tunic, any color you like really, just something that absorbs and does not refract sunlight. Maybe a gaelic or norse design on it?

As in picture 3, the slayer wears segmented gauntlets, with a strange weave -inside- his chainmail. Sewn through the steel links is a bunch of durable red string, tied off on various links that give it the illusion of roots or plants growing through the chainmail. Also like in picture 3, he has a shield strapped to the left side of his body, however it is a plain wooden shield with no heraldry of any sort (he replaces it often).

The helm is like the one in pictures 4, at various angles. It is made of steel and painted no specific color. There is no chainmail attached to the helmet itself, but he does wear a coif under it. Over the great helm though, and his shoulders, he wears a giant pelt trophy a bit like the one in pic 5, but unlike 5 the monster's head is far more grotesque. It's like the beast in picture 6, a warped abomination with two heads fused together and twisted in a revolting angle. The bones are removed, with the furry flesh draped over his helmet, giving him a more intimidating appearance and also boasting of his grand past accomplishment of killing the creature.

For weapons, he has short sword and dagger girdled to his multiple belts on his body, but wields a shortened scythe-sword like 7.

wipperoni

Bet you thought I forgot bout you! Pineapples the Wizard never forgets!

Migratearooni

Requesting a Paladin, feel free to improvise on her armor but make sure to have her face be covered with a metallic mask that's part of the helmet, I've put two examples on the right, and make her armor's shoulder plates have a lion motif like in the top right armor, I don't have a bigger reference of it, sorry. Would be also great if one/both of her arms showed signs of being metallic/robotic like in the big guy's case (Metatron), having no arms and a scarred face is kind of a big deal in her backstory, I won't go into details but she has a techmage friend so she can use these gauntlets as her real arms. Thanks in advance if you pick this request up.

Hey! Looks good man! The one thing I'd have to bring up is that she's missing the plaid shirt tied around her waist, but that's fine. You got the hat right too, which I'm super happy about

Migrating my dark heresy scooby doo scene. Will reply with updated WIP

Updated WIP.

requesting a kobold bashfully handing a bag of coins over to a dragon

Requesting an image of the BBEG for a Sci-Fantasy setting, a duo of magical terrorists, a male mage and a female shaman vampire.

The male wears something very similar to cleric robes, with a mask like in the reference picture. He would be holding out his gloved hand towards the viewer. He's not a powerful mage but his strong point is his ability of persuasion and to radicalize others for his cause. Color scheme is dark purple and gray.

The female is from a vampire race, having very pale skin. She wears a ceremonial mask and clothes like in the ref pic. She would be standing behind the male. She wields a halberd. She has Umbrakinesis (like Zed from League of Legends). Color scheme is blue and black.

Thanks in advance!

Awesome! But... is that an erection under his robe, or is he just happy to see me?

It's throbbing, dude.

I would love to see a version of this guy in a loose fitting bartender outfit mixing some drinks.

requesting a fusion of the enforcers from Zardoz and Warboys from MMFR doing something fanatical

Migrating my request for my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.

Requesting a drawing of the catfolk on the right.
She is an anthropomorphic mountain cat which are around 3-4ft tall (think Monster hunter felynes), fur pattern and look should be something like the cats in the left, colour is grayish with black stripes/patterns.
Lastly since she's a warlock perhaps draw her reading a demonic book or smirking mischievously while attempting to cast a spell.

Class: Warlock 6/Rogue 3
Race: Human (Oriental ethnicity)
Background: Criminal/Fence
A recent character based around being a sort of magical skill monkey with a focus on collecting and identifying future loot. His appearance was originally based on Fu Manchu but his character is more relatable to Chi Fu of Mulan, or Kahn Souphanousinphone of King of the Hill. He is lightly armored, but I would prefer to show him swathed in traditional Chinese garb (I think he may have actually just found a robe of useful items); he relies more on temporary HP from Armor of Aghathys or his Pact of the Blade boons. Being a Bladelock, he is also more interested in finesse combat than chucking spells, and uses a Jian (see: sword of wisdom) in battle.
I imagine him as having a queue with a very receded hairline, or otherwise bald. Certainly a caricature-esque face, similar to the top-most references, with a long mustahce a la Fu Manchu.

If anyone is interested, hit me up. Let's bounce ideas.

Its his magical vibrating codpiece

" Allez, on y va et pas de quartier! "

O bby

I have a pretty simple request. I'd like the armor in pic related, except recolored red with gold filigree.

Requesting a warrior robot: the appearance it's like the golden army soldier, but with the core protected. having a rocket launcher shield right arm, a drill left arm, the head of Romeo Blue, and all colored in black. Thanks in advance.

This Maori business man as a Mr. Johnson. Preferably one of these three human metatypes: Elf, Ork, or Troll

Here's a bigger reference image.

I might give coloring it a try, but no promises.

Drawfag here, I should have a final version tonight for you

A warhammer 40k Ork frying eggs and meat or sliced mushrooms on top of a hot imperial plasma gun, with a big, burning hole on a nearby wall.

/r/ing a pic of a big-chested (A) tiefling girl holding a small towel (B) close to her body. She's got long swept-back horns (C) and holding out her right hand (D) while holding up the towel with her left arm and hand (E). She's standing in a medieval/fantasy shower that's essentially a barrel sunk until the wall and hooked up to a rainwater cistern (F).

This is a scene from a campaign i'm in where our clutzy male human rogue forgot to knock and stumbled in on the tiefling cleric taking a shower. This was the start of a series of really awkward advances from the rogue with the tiefling giving him passive-aggressive responses up to the point where the rest of the party got so fed up with it they resolved the issue by locking them into a room and not letting them out until they had resolved their issues. And we all know how such issues tend to get resolved.

Female Monkey King.

Tried to match the mythology by mixing monk and druid. She's mostly unclothed save for a few strappings and cloth for modesty's sake. Basing her on iterations of Sun Wukong by Jamie Hewlett. It also saves on costs going to the tailor every time you decide to beast shape.

She carries a staff whose length is made of a trunk of peach tree with an immovable rod at either end - which lands it at 16,000 lbs, 1,550 off from the Ruyi Jingu Bang, but close enough. The fact that this can be switched on and off plays off of the fact that it seems only the monkey king can lift the staff. Peach wood is also used in Taoist exorcism rituals and the monkey king is linked to the peaches of immortality. It'll be fun to druidcraft fruit and flowers for flavor.

She's compact and muscular (top right image) like Simone Biles, with articulated hands and somewhat strange facial features that give a sense of child-like optimism.

Included some fun action-y poses with cool hands for reference.

Rerequesting a female Dark Eldar giving a goofy smile and the double thumbs up. That is all.

Can anyone redoo this? I made it a looooong time ago, yeah, kinda bland and mediocre, and we're going to continue that game.

Medieval setting.

Right now I should be wearing the jacket of a kimono, with an exotic floral pattern and asimetric, one side different than the other. between ankle and knee-length western trousers, and short boots, plus a broad belt with buddhist prayer beads on it.

Also shorter dark hair.

Physically the character is pretty athletic, 16 Str, 22 Dex and 14 Con.

Many thanks in advance.

Fuck, I forgot, shorter sleeves on the jacket, something like pic related. Also a pulled back hood.

First time requester, sorry if it's not enough to go on.

Requesting my ectoplasm bloodline sorcerer. 18 y.o. kid with apparently severe albinism, discolored eyes. Preferably with his raven familiar. He usually wears monochromatic, casual clothing, and is kinda a short, adorable puppydog.

Stealing this pic from grognard booru because his hair/eyes are similar to the bottom left.
Thanks!

-_-

I'm requesting something unusual, But Could I please have a warhammer 40k Servo skull, But all the technical parts replaced with what could be a fantasy equivilant.

The mustache panties are brilliant. Good job.

Are you literally playing Takeru

No, like I said this char is pretty old (7-8 years), it's just a coincidence that Takeru also wore a colorful kimono with a floral pattern.

Migrating

Requesting a drawing of my Forest Gnome Mastermind Rogue. He's around middle age for a gnome (130's) and his whole schtick is that he's a Sage that has been researching Tactics and Battle Strategies.

He's got the typical Aryan Strongman color pallette with bleached blonde hair, blue eyes, and slightly tan skin.

Weapons of choice: Rapier, Hand Crossow. Not dual wielding.

Attitude/disposition is something like Ted Roosevelt

For a pose... I would like the standard Commander Shouting type of pose that's probably a cliche. Just one foot elevated on like a rock, one hand pointing in the distance, other hand off to the side carrying weapon, and a very passionate command-yelling face. Something that gets the same message across is fine though i'm not picky.

pic related is the mini I'm using, with colors mentioned earlier. Not posting pic of my own mini bc I can't manage a high quality pic for some dumb reason.

Requesting a Danish viking king sitting and looking like the reference, only in a longhouse surrounded by chests overflowing with gold.

Migrating this WIP for drawfriend to post more progress when he is ready :)

Coloured version.

OR here. Thank you very much you glorious Kiwi bastard.

May I request something a bit heartwarming?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

Is he a midget?

Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)

alright I have a sort of strange request due to making an oc player character for a star wars rpg

Could someone please draw a Scout Trooper from Star Wars, with the tight-fitting jodhpurs, greaves, and boots of the new shoretroopers from Rogue One (basically take the top half of a scout trooper and bottom half of the shoretrooper) a white stormtrooper pauldron, and, the strange part, for lack of a better term performing "the baneposting pose"

Your style is very nice. Do you have a tumblr or something?

Hey Green, been a while.

My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.

The monster has a thin body, spindly legs, as well as a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Holy shit, the Green One has return

what the fuck

Very cool.

Migration:

I wanna request a dude and a girl either hugging or dancing together; either way, both should seem pretty happy with that.
The dude should look as pic related, except darker clothes (up to maybe black), has really pale skin, black hair, and dimly glowing eyes (still blue tho). He looks as if in his mid-30's.
The girl should have a Galadriel-style dress as pic related, maybe recoloured. Yellow and black tones somewhere in there would be awesome, as she is generally fairly wasp-themed. She is a Golarion elf, so she should have fully-coloured eyes (as pic related) and long ears. Hair preferably long (about as pic related). Eyes green, hair light brown, skin pale.
If it matters, the dude is the girl's senpai.
Thanks in advance, m80's, I believe in you.

May I request someone to color this? I can give the ref image later for colors.

No.

Here you go.

Hey, dudes.

Nice work user.

No problem bro
Sorry, I'm no help

OR here. Thank you! Awesome job. Reminds me of the fox girl from youtube.com/watch?v=4xe72U7mXNg

Yikes, no offense but those colors sure do hurt the yes. But thanks if this is meant as a joke.

Well to anyone who really is willing to color this: Here's the reference image for the colors of the cake and knight/paladin lady who'd eat it.

I'm legitimately sorry about this, but heres a WIP. I didn't get a chance to finish it tonight.

I might take this on - no promises, but maybe.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask for a drawing of the Abyssal husbando of a Lunar Exalted in a game I'm going to be GMing soon.

He's rather tall and an athletic sort of slender, with skin that looks like it was once tanned but is now sallow. His eyes are light brown, almost amber, and his hair is a brown dark enough to be nearly black. He keeps his hair relatively short and brushed up in the front, to keep it out of his eyes. His Day Caste symbol should be on his forehead (a black circle dripping blood)

His clothes are mostly black, a long open robe over articulated Soulsteel plate, the dark metal embellished with bone-like accents: ribcages appear to be a common theme on his armor more than anything else.

Basically, he's a late-teens/early-twenties Adam Jensen without any cybernetics or facial hair, wearing the necromancer version of SWTOR Jedi robes. He's wielding two relatively short curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Rebumping my request