Hiro-approved board discussion thread

I understand why the mod doesn't want to obey Hiro's orders. It's perfectly natural to want to keep power once you've seized it. However, it's been about two weeks since the other mods started obeying Hiro, but the mod who runs Veeky Forums and /qst/ still doesn't want to follow orders and allow a board discussion metathread. We're going to keep following the suggestion of the site owner and continue discussing the problems with this board. It would be nice if the mod obeyed his boss and left the board discussion thread up, but we know that won't happen.

Mod, please remember that all threads are archived on 4plebs, and deleted threads are being logged to show Hiro how disobedient you're being.

Last (deleted) thread:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49576593/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49580000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You had over 400 posts last time, and nothing got done. You have to give it up, user.

Can you just add
>every day until you like it
to the post from now on? You might as well be honest with the rest of us.

We might even come to like it if you do.

Still, there's something clearly wrong with you people.

(you)

That's not true.

It got the mod's attention.

Fuck off, take it to /qa/.

What's the point? The biggest cancer on the board is "lore" threads that belong in /co/, /tv/ or Veeky Forums, and we'll never get rid of those assholes.

Posting in a soon to be deleted troll thread.

>The biggest cancer on the board is "lore" threads
I can't believe I'm reading this

Here's the reality.

HIRO DOESNT GIVE A SHIT

HE DIDNT ASK FOR TJESE THREADS BECAUSE HE INTENDS TO ACT

HE SAID "WHY DONT YOU DO IT"
NOT TO ENCOURAGE DEBATE

BUT

TO
PASS
THE
BUCK

BECAUSE ALL HE WANTS IS TO MAKE MOMNEY OFF THE SITE

BY NOW YOU MUST FUCKING REALISE
THESE THREADS
DO
NOTHING

Deluded fuck buckles come here to get there pet peeves aired in the vain hope that Lord Hiro will slay the dragon their autism summoned.

Just wait til the fucking questfucks show up.
Or if there's a link to this in /qa/ the fucking Brony shitposters.

Actually this site is notorious for not making any form of revenue what so ever.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49580000
Well, here's a 40k model thread that was deleted earlier today.

Maybe. Seems like whining and shitposting gets results if you do it enough, though.

Oh gods, here you fucking are, the one and only salty questcunt determined to bitch for a decade.

Hence why Hiro is trying to make money by new means, such as the 404 ads.

Veeky Forums had objectively the worst moderation on Veeky Forums. Some motherfucker deleted my thread about the new Stormbird just because it happened to be a GET. We don't even do GETs on this board! Newsflash, new Forge World models are relevant to Veeky Forums and you can't just delete everything and claim it's for post quality.

Yeah, I don't think there's anything he can do to make this site profitable. I think he knows that as well.

Maybe if you'd added some fucking detail to your post. Just something as simple as, what do you guys think? Or, Forgeworld models general.

It won't work for you. Boycott the board and you'll get to come back. Don't be selfish like that one arrogant QM from the last thread who cared more about their quest than where it was held. Do something that'll faster results than annoying the user base for eight years.

I wish the ads were better. Malvertising out the ass. Had to put an ad block on the site for the first time in ages.

Passes?
Ads?
Selling data?

And that's all there is to this whole thing.

Like I say, Hiro gives no fucks.
He just wants this shitheap to turn him a profit for minimal effort.

You are obviously being trolled you dumb cunt.

Video-game generals is a disease that needs to be wiped out from Veeky Forums.

I think making fun of GW's Space Marine flyer naming scheme is plenty enough to get the discussion started and if you actually look at the archive, you can see that people were discussing it when the joyless fuckstick that supervises this board deleted it.

And since I haven't been warned or banned for it, this is specifically an issue with our janitors abusing the authority they've been given to arbitrarily decide what is and is not a "quality" post.

And here's the idiot triggered by Lore.

Which is a shame. Like there's no reason to run this place as as charity case, but even the shittiest malware ads won't make this site profitable.

Hey, did i hear someone mentin there's only one questfag?
Why i did!
I am now here as well.

Also, shame on you, antiquestfag, accusing anyone else of bitching. You guys are notorious for samefagging, ban evasion, and shitposting.

Yeah mate, I was in that thread comparing into something from Jetman.

Yes, mods are abusing their power.

What's your point? Hiro won't stop them. And if you want to avoid it in future, pad out your posts I guess. Try and avoid it.

Honestly I don't think he can turn a profit here, but he'll try. With minimal effort.