Stat me in 40k

Stat me in 40k

No.

Dead/10.

Pretty sure a child with badic Mechanicus implants could kill you.

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
8 6 6 6 6 7 5+1 10 2+/4++

Special Rules:
Shrouded
Stealth
Acute senses
Night Vision
IWND

Equipmemt:
Lightning Claws
Nightmare Mantle
Widowmakers

Special rule: Complete Edgelord faggot.
At the end of each round, roll 1d6. On any number less than 7, this 'hero' kills themselves.

Conrad Kurze/10

Beat me to it.

Accurate

Who is this?

HIS NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT

Nadim Pourtant

Hat on gun/10

>Leadership 10
Really? Conrad never struck me as the "follow me, my dudes" kinda guy.

You do realize that this game is specifically about deconstructing the idea of the "Edgelord", yes? It's not a parody like, say, Reaper from Overwatch (because it isn't meant to be funny), but it is a critical analysis of the concept. The game goes to great lengths to emphasize how this character, modeled after every edgy wimpy teenager with revenge fantasies' violent wet dream, is ultimately a pathetic, broken shell of a man with no hope, no direction and no justification for anything. He's not "cool", he's a flat out monster.

I think you're looking too deep.
They probably only wanted to get more coverage for their mediocre TPS, and choose to make it as politically incorrect as possible. And it worked!

The devs don't strike me as people wanting to make an artistic statement; besides Hatred, their next game looks like a mediocre stationary FPS with ISIS invasion as its only proeminent feature.

Edgiest motherfucker in video games.

Everything about Geoffrey Cuddletrousers is 'CRAWLING IN MY SKIN' level of cringe.

Geoffrey Cuddletrousers.

Dead and irradiated/10

Not really, the game was just deliberately made to be edgy as fuck. No special narrative, no commentary, they just wanted to make an edgy as fuck game and they did.

It's not like DmC which was on the edgy side but actually had a decent plot.

Norton Portent.

Homeworld: Frontier World
Background: Outcast
Role: Either Assassin or Crusader

Shitty ripoff of Postal/10

You know what did that way better?
Postal.

You know what this game is just a shitty ripoff of?
Postal.

You know what this game is actually trying to do?
Be Postal.

The most amazing part of this game is the number of people who seriously aren't aware Hatred is just a bad ripoff of Postal.

And how would you stat Postal Dude in 40K?

Homeworld: Frontier World
Background: Outcast
Role: Desperado

More representing his prophetic visions.

I'll be honest, I'd follow that.

Manchild edgelord extreme.

He sure has a lot of pizza in his room. I'm betting he didn't tip. Pizza guy's sure to be pissed. Hatred 2 confirmed

Dunno who that is, but he looks like a hive ganger. 433331317 in Necromunda terms, autogun, Orlock skill choices?

Normal to shy dude.

Fuck Off Back To /v/ / 100.