One of my players in 5e just did skub, what happens?

One of my players in 5e just did skub, what happens?

Disadvantage on everything, and they become an Oathbreaker if they're a paladin.

permanent, too

Kick the sick fuck.

Ask them to leave. PnP is meant to be a social activity, there's no place for stuff like anally raping NPCs or skub.

Depends. Did he snort or inject it?

He smoked it.

Inform him he is a puss

He's in for a fun ride.

>tfw no longer find the skub controversy meme funny any more
What happened to me Veeky Forums?

Only a raging Islamist would be anti Skub. Ya see, down here in the good ole US of A, the right of the people to keep and use Skub is guaranteed under the 33rd ammemdment. Go back to your third world shithole Muhammad before I beat your lights out.

Discord no longer resonates with your soul.

You feel a calling for harmony and beauty in your life and in the world.

>33rd amendment
Message received

Depends on exactly how he skubbed as there are hundreds of different ways to use it, and they each generate different reactions.
Personally I like to rub it counter-clockwise on my stomach and arms 1.5 times to achieve a long lasting euphoric effect, but if I rubbed it the other way who knows what could happen.

I'm convinced that the anti skubbers don't know or understand the true intricacies of skub. It's not just a cream, it's a way of life.

Skub doesn't exist. It's something a cartoonist made up.

>what happens?

Said PC becomes the target of anti-scubberment forces. Assassins and evil arch-mages are sure to follow.

-4 strength, +4 dexterity for a day as their body attains a partially skublike consistency.

oh really? then why was the global skub market valued at nearly half a trillion dollars in july by the economist?

is this way

Not really seeing the problem here user

To me, skub and vape are in the same category.

Yeah, skub bros deserves a good system, they shouldn't be subjected to DnD