What if thread

What if thread.
Julius Caesar takes a succubus as a conbubine. What are the consequences?

Hell joins the roman empire

You mean Hell forms the Unholy Roman Empire.

"Satan was Uranus all along, nod if you dont want the cross"

A lot more warring for the right to succeed him when his half-demon offspring jumps in to make a claim.
Or maybe the senate never assasinates him because he's got the powers of hell behind him.

kek
pic

<
>
>

>Creative discussion is bad
Fuck nu-Veeky Forums

There's a big difference between Hell being just another Roman domain and the empire turning wholesale to demonic powers.

You're telling me Centurions in Hell forged armor and weapons storming Heaven isn't a cool concept?

didn't think that 3 arrows could possibly amuse me

No, it's cool, I'm being angry at "muh depeds"-poster

Agreed. Soz, I ad a dum.

He would rather take an Incubus. Or at best, one of those Sucubus (male) from lewd nippon cartoons.

Great.
Now I'm suddenly curious if there's a proper name in demonology for a dick girl succubus.
Other than "Bingo" I mean.

The succubus/incubus thing does not refer to the sex of the demon but to "its job".
So a sexual demon that steals/drinks semen is a succubus (bottom)
A sexual demon that "gives" semen (like when incubus rape women to make them pregnant) would be an Incubus. We would had to study the role the futa demon acomplishes.

It does both, clearly.
Futabi are stealing the jobs of hard working Incubi and Succubi.

Thanks Obama

We end up with Tieflings being the new aristocracy.

Anyone with demonic blood in their veins in obviously not a peasant.

Hermaphrodite. Literally a nymph and a man merged into one being.

A Succubus (male) means that he's receiving the semen (bottom). This fits in perfectly with Roman understanding of how matters work.

Caesar would ensure the succubus (male) would be on the receiving end of it all.

Excuse me, Commissar. Wat do? What happens? What can we learn from this? The elf has taken residence in your favorite tree. What did he mean by this? Was it autism? Redpill me on this Veeky Forums. Elf slave wat do. Stat me.

Bump to counter this autism.

I thought that he already did shack up with Cleopatra.
Was Iwrong?

Gaius Julius did sure, but the whole gens Julius didn't shack up with her.

Omnibus, if you go by CoC terminology

Why the fuck are Four Tankmen and a Dog a reaction image on Veeky Forums?

He's perfectly right that it depends entirely on the type of succubus, and the types of succubi have been varied a lot (mostly by wankfest writers) across various settings.

First off, is this a cocksucking sex-addicted slut who exists mostly for perverted fantasies, or is it a demon of hell trying to tear apart the mortal realm and sex just happens to be its favored tool?

Is it a shapeshifter? Illusionist? Can it fly? Does it have magic? Grant wishes? Summon more demons? Speak on behalf of a greater power?

I am all in favor of less "depends on the setting" posters, but as long as they have a point, getting fewer such posters requires more pinning down just what Caesar is concubining rather than whining that someone is pointing out the giant gaping hole in the question.

Brutus begs to get in on the action. entire Senate decides to give caesar a pass.

Now, is this a succubus from Christian Hell, or Pagan Roman Hades Underworld?

The difference is rather important.

Daily reminder that Brutus did nothing wrong

His soul gets sucked out, and he dies. Succubus, assuming they're clever, takes over.

Well if it's anything like the one who was fucking Sylvester it is probably invested in his success and influence and will help him in exchange for furthering her demonic efforts. So she'll probably use her charms to keep Julius home on the day of his assassination, something the pleading of his wife or that oracle's warning failed to do. Of course he may just ignore as well. He was clearly stubborn about going

>Senate assassinates him
>He just comes back a few days later
>Zombie ceaser!
>or just undying, whatever.

Instead of a Caligula, we get a Caesar and his imperial palace of vices. The amount of infighting between bastard emperors-to-be leads to a disastrous civil war and venereal plague. Jesus reviews his ideas, leading to the zoroastrian not-crusades bring a semblance of order to the known world, with copious use of greek fire, golden-plated cataphracts and the good old savior piloting his archimedian colossus powered by divine blood and its shoulder-mounted solar ray lenses of cleasing.

Italia becomes a forbidden land, where the Lord keeps the eternal vigil against evil. All sinners which wish to repent follow Him and join the Yazata fire chariot hosts.

The condom technology is perfected a millenia before. China decides those westerners are completely mad and isolates itself.

The ruse works, and Angra Mainyu (former Lucifer) has now the window to work his ways upon a promising civilization which will eventually become the Aztec Armaggedoners and their horned werejaguars.

The First and Last World War happens in 1500 AD, when the Leviathanic Fleets disgorge fire-clawed jaguarfolk, obsidian anacondas and undead megatherium upon the shores of the mediterranean. In their way are fleets of faithful and face-veiled flamethrowing vikings and the Damascus-class colossus of the Holy Sassanid Federation.

The Lord is with us, and we shall prove the weakness of the Ur-Druj.

Uhh... Bit late to the party on that front.

Better what if scenario: Julius Caesar meets Napoleon (female). What happens? Will they team up and 'liberate' the shit out of 'barbarians' left and right, or will their personalities and desire for conquest and personal glory clash? Will this lead to straight up enmity, a friendly rivalry or tsuntsun antics? Can Napoleon get Julius-senpai to notice her?