Nobledark 40k

DVD Blooper Reel Edition
There is still shit needing a fluff out. We got the origin and basic deeds of ~3 primarchs and very little else in terms of characters.

Also the idea of religion within the Imperium was barely touched upon.

Also is writebro coming back?

If I have time this afternoon I will try and make 1d4chan page. I promise nothing because I can't into computers good.

>Also is writebro coming back?
I am here.
I am always here.
trapped forever
EEEPAAA

Not to sound pushy or anything but are you going to continue that story?

yes.
I do.

Horus - 100% human from Luna, possibly of Void Born stock.
Russ - Canis Helix variant of Marine from land of Skand
Ferrus Manus - High quality skittarii of one of the Terran Mechanicus enclaves
Fulgrim - Astartes pattern from Merika
Vulkan - Astartes pattern from Afrique League
Dorn - Calbi born, early model astartes pattern. Desensitization problems.
Guilliman - Europia, limited gene-forging and discrete cybernetic enhancement. Unsuitable for Astartes upgrades due to age.
Magnus the Red - child of a high end psychic mother and a Navigator father. No augmentations. Court of Ursh.
Sanguinius - Astartes from Dusht Jemanic.
Lion - Astartes. Franj born
Perty - Late stage Thunder Warrior commander of the Macedonia Garrison.
Morty - Late stage Thunder Warrior with cyber-augments. Grandson of Unspeakable Tyrant of Gredbritton.
Logar - Limited gene-forged. Ynsdonesic Bloc theocracy.
Khan - Former military commander of Ursh. Early Astartes.
Curze - Late stage Astartes. Pan-Pacific Empire.
Angron - Very early TW. Nord Afrik Enclaves.
Corax - Bania, astartes.
Alpharious & Omegon - records deleted by order of the Inquisition

Out of these which needs to be done next?

why are primarchs no longer tankborns scattered around the galaxy?

>Ferrus Manus - High quality skittarii of one of the Terran Mechanicus enclaves
>Vulkan - Astartes pattern from Afrique League
>"Decleration: You are weak, Vulkan."

This time round the Emperor earned the hate of Chaos for stealing Isha from them and giving her back to the eldar rather than making a pact with them and going back on it.

Without this pact he would not have been able to make the artificial souls of the Primarchs.

This time round the Astartes were developed as a continuation of the previous Super Soldier projects that the Emperor, then known as Warlord, began. Also as the Unification Wars progressed he salvaged the notes and adepts responsible for the super soldiers created by his rivals and incorporated them into his projects.

The early designs of Thunder Warrior were a blunt interment that required constant medical care, a strict diet and drugs. And even then they were prone to serious psychological problems, organ failure and strokes. Angron was of this generation and it was considered a miracle that he lived as long as he did even with the best doctors the Emperor, then Steward, could give him.

Later designs of TWs were still a fair bit crazy but needed nowhere near the same levels of medication and only occasionally dropped dead for no discernible reason. Perty and Morty were of this design.

Early stage Astartes were made with access to the expertise of conquered/allied nations. They only required drugs to undo malformation from imperfect implementation of the upgrades. Didn't have any of the extras of the later designs. Mentally reasonably stable.

The Canis Helix/Dog Soldier design was made during this time and quickly scrapped due to increased mutation rate. Of the surviving Successes Russ was the most famous.

Later stage Astartes are what people think of what you say Space Marine. They saw the largest popularity and deployment in the Legions of the Imperial Army.

Custodeous/Grey Knight models were created as an off shoot of the late stage astartes. Superior in every measurable way. Almost completely discontinued; compatibility issues made them economically unviable for large scale creation

Oh Shit yes. Looking forward to it.

so what about chaos?
did heresy happen?
who is Imeprium at war ATM, same old shit except for Elves?

Chaos used the Crone World Eldar as its champions.

The orks briefly united under the command of a super ork known as The Beast. The Croneworlders direct them to Old Earth and start summoning demonic forces of their own.

Dark Eldar sense the possibility to take trillions of slaves and attack a softened target.

Eldar and Humans were the first in the alliance. Eventually the Demiurge are permitted to join. By M41 there are a bunch of minor xenos in the Imperium, including the Tau and associates.

So... we have 18 primarchs here. What about the two missing ones? Do they exist at all here? Do we have any Legions/Chapters falling to Chaos at all?
Also, what are the status of the 'Nids and Genestealers?

Did any of primarchs go chaos in process?
Who is the Steward?
Did the Emperor fuck things up a little?
Who are the Demiurges? Old ones?
What with the Tyranids?
Is the science totally ruined?

Sorry for this load of questions, but I want to know the status.

Yeah, OP you have a chance to come up with two more primarchs (since they didn't get stolen by chaos gods)

>Demiurges
Space Jew dwarfs.

so just regular space dwarfs, then

There may have been 2 other Primarchs. 2 more great generals, their names lost to history or other people of note in that time associated with that rank. Or they had dual ranks like Farseer-Colonel Taldeer and history eventually dropped the Primarch title.

No entire Legion fell, none of the Primarchs. Many within the Legions fell. Which is not to say that all the Primarchs were good men. Most of them could be quite terrible. Curze was monstrous and eventually had himself tried and executed for war crimes.

Gene-stealers turned up as early as early M33. Nids turned up in late M36. As of last M41 the assumption that the Hive Fleets were just a vanguard force has been confirmed. The main fleet has just arrived and it is assaulting the entire crescent of the far Eastern fringe simultaneously.

Considering Isha was taken from Nurgle, only seems fair if Nurgle manages to corrupt one of the Primarchs. I can also see Slaanesh pulling the same, so it could try and get back their stomach (didn't the other thread mention the Emperor stole that?)

That was a thread years ago referenced in the previous thread.

Nurgle was pissed off because she was his cage bride. Slaanesh wanted her for itself and now it was never going happen. Khorne saw the theft as an insult all the gods. Tzneetch was pissed because he had been using Isha as a means of stirring up strife between the other 3.

Anything on the Necrons?

In this setting it might be more appropriate to have them as the soulless exterminators they were in 4e. Makes them a real, motivated (in a way that contrasts with the approach of other races) threat.

So what happens with Mars? I can't imagine the Emperor would let the cult life on if the imperium would be in any less shit situation it is right now.
Also Tau and Eldar in the Imperium would share at least some of their tech to uberboost their combined warmachine.

Also what happens to based Interex

How do we make the Night Lords NobleDark?

In the previous threads it was noted that they started waking up earlier. Most of them are hostile to the Imperium and see it as a shit hole full of eldar. Also they see it as trying to usurp a galaxy that is rightfully theirs. A lot are too insane for a line of reasonable reasoning to be determined but act quite omicidal and so need to be exterminated. Easier said than done.

A few extreme minority cases have opted to join the Imperium. Although the deal seems to be that they will do whatever the Emperor orders so long as the Emperor never orders them to do anything. It's probably they are just using the Imperium as shelter against the other shit inhabiting the galaxy. But they aren't hostile. They might still be insane. Sometimes they will apear out of thin air and wander around a city seeming to pick directions at cross roads at random and sometimes bouncing off of the walls, sometimes they will appear walking along along and remote road, walk a few hundred miles and fade away again. But they aren't actively trying to kill Imperial citizens so it's an improvement. But they are an extreme minority.

Warlord/Steward/Emperor's attitude to religion this time round can be summed up thusly;

1. No worshiping Chaos
2. No worshiping me (will accept saint, paragon or other title of veneration under sufferance)
3. No militarized religious institutions

Beyond that no fucks are given.
He is married to Isha (via her High Priestess) and as such he has a place in the Eldar religion. At his insistence it is as a folk hero like Eldernesh rather than as a member of the pantheon. It is a compromise that everyone can continue to live with.

Mechanicus make up the fucking huge majority of manufacturing industry of Imperium. They have fuck huge army and so break rule 3. They point out that they entered into this partnership during the Sol Unification and had fuck huge army before rule 3 was introduced. Also go fuck yourself you xeno fucking Terran git, this is partnership not a subjugation relationship. You want space ships? You turn blind eye.

But given that the Mechanicus tend to stay holed up in their Enclaves and Forgeworlds their minor rebellious attitude remains mostly contained and does not spread to rest of population.

Interex joined Imperium. Imperium has free trade across all internal borders, but no trade out of borders without permit singed by Emperor. Also Imperium has mutual protection deal going on. Next time Orks come to pick on Interex they have whole Imperium to deal with.

Konrad Curze was a man that could politely be described as driven and accurately be described as a frothing at the mouth lunatic. Of all the Primarchs appointed none were more questioned than he.

He had grown up in the final days of the Age of Strife in the rambling under city Tordashimya in the Pan Pacific Empire with all of the horrors and excess that this entails. To say that this had an effect on the deepest levels of his mind would be insufficient, he say the fledgling Imperium as only existing as a means of imposing some sort of order and some basic justice on a world that was in dire need of both and he saw it as his duty to make it happen.

Sadly his means of doing so left much to be desired. The easiest way to rebuild a society is to break it down, the quickest way to gain obedience is through fear and the quickest way to install some system of punishments for crime is to decapitate the government and install a new one.

Despite, or some darkly whispered because of, the Stewards insistence that he change his tact Curze became stubborn and resentful and his predations became more brutal. Unable to halt his course the Steward of Earth directed him instead to the worlds of no hope, worlds so broken that they could never be brought in to the Imperium. Worlds he couldn't make worse.

It was on the world of Nostramo seemingly cursed by gods and men that the Night Haunter found some strange joy. If he could bring a world so broken, so unspeakably wretched, as this to the light of civility then he would be vindicated before the whole galaxy.

The subjugation of that world was the harrowing stuff of nightmares. The Dark Eldar could barely have done better to make every day-cycle a new nightmare.

But in time Night Lord Curze was vindicated. His people took control of ever position of authority and the malcontents and all of their families and friends be hey man or woman or elder or child were removed and rediscovered mutilated and quite dead.

But order was brought, hideous as it was.

For all the horrors his legion inflicted on one world ten more surrendered without raising arms. Examples were made of the worst so that more virtuous peoples could be saved.

When the dark whispers of Chaos afflicted his mind and the eldar of the Crone Worlds arose from their dark corners of space assailed and his dreams and offered him such tantalizing thing they found their blandishments wanting. Their envoys were cut down, their offers refused and a their promises met with scorn. They had assumed that something so monstrous as Curze had become would revel in their depraved debaucheries without considering that he would find them as repulsive as other, better, people found him.

Some, of course, fell. Younger soldiers who had maybe joined the cause for self gratification, creatures in mans guise that had enjoyed their work.

For the entirety of the War of the Beast the Lords of the Night were found sowing discord and misery amongst the fleets and the armies of damnation. For every horror the invaders committed more was inflicted upon them.

Few of that despised Legion fought on the soil of Old Earth and never were they allowed to forget this. But because of their actions the forces of damnation were weakened and poorly focused with one eye always over their shoulder.

In the aftermath of that war it was in no small part due to Curze that more provincial worlds didn't try to leave the Imperium. In the Imperium they had protection. Outside the Imperium Curze would "convince" them to rejoin the Imperium.

Curze was in latter years well aware that he had become everything he had despised in his youth. In the year 243M32 he had himself tried and executed for war crimes as the ultimate testament that none were beyond judgement. He had deemed himself to have outlived his usefulness and although the Imperium could tolerate a useful monster it should have no love for them.

So can anyone give me a brief summary of this "nobledark" setting and how it's different from grimdark and noblelight?

Grimdark = Everything is shit and we have become shit to combat the shit

Noblebright = In the Noble Brightness of the far future there is only HIGH ADVENTURE!

Nobledark = Everything is shit but fuck that noise, so long as good men hold the line the shit will not claim us.

Well, fuck. I can't honestly see ANYTHING surviving the entire Tyranid fleet, unless these guys are even better than the Imperium then I suspected. I'm guessing if the main fleet's here, we won't be seeing any Genestealers. A pity, as a Nobledark setting like this could probably allow for the existence of rogue Genestealers and stuff.
Perhaps though, Genestealers do survive in a way. Maybe the Tyranids are worshipped by some?

There are gene-stealer cults throughout Imperial space and beyond acting as beacons to more efficiently tell the Hive where the good eating is.

If anything there would be more of them because they have had longer to propagate.

They are by necessity malleable on a genetic level and all it takes is one pure-strain to be born with a mutation that makes them deaf to the telepathic SCREEEEE SCREEEE and then survive long enough to pass the mutation on. Then you have free range gene-stealers.

Resources the Imperium would have spent fighting the eldar, the tau and a hundred other silly little wars are not being diverted from the big wars. Also the Inquisition and associated institutions like the Sisters of Battle, Grey Knights and Inquisitorial Regiments as well as the eldar forces do have access to the web-way. The Eldar wouldn't let everyone use it due to stability and integrity issues but they did upgrade the Astronomican as an apology.

I like it; Consider it NL player approved

OP here.

I tried for the last few hours making 1d4chan page called Nobledark Imperium.

I gave up. I'm too retarded and also sorry.

Anybody else want to give it a try?

>tfw you'll never be a busty Eldar with a Space Marine Husbando while saving humanity

while we're so focused on eldar, have you guys seen this?

Looks about right to the fluff.

Eldar are tall fuckers.

disregarding your pic why are LIIVI and Taldeer drawn roughly same height then?

It looks cute and relatable.

LIIVI trying to hug someone in the Space Marine height range would look awkward.

>An Eldar with abnormally giant breasts
Um, what's the point?

Maybe she's just a bit short? And/or he's tall.

>LIIVI trying to hug someone in the Space Marine height range would look awkward.

That's funny way to write hot as fuck

Macha is High Priestess of Isha.
Isha is a fertility/mother goddess.
As High Priestess and avatars Macha must embody Isha.
Therefore wide hips an large breasts.
She looks sad now because ruins athletic figure. Will not be looking sad when Emperor rails her with godly power.
In this universe Macha is not permavirgin.
Imperial human joke is that Emperor has fucked her on every planet in the Imperium.
Imperial eldar joke is that she has fucked humanity back to sanity.

Reposting a headcacnon of mine from previous thread.

I got an idea that popped into mind involving the half breed offspring that's most likely gonna happen thanks to the human-eldar alliance. Asides from half eldar offspring being all 'cutie-adorable-handsome-beautiful wifes and husbandos', I headcanon the half breeds would be far more athletic and very agile compared to normal humans. But their athleticism would either be considered "sloppy" or "just close enough" in "regular" eldar standards.

Half Eldar would have a natural born tendency to be far more athletic than most normal humans and would therefore be experts and or masters in the art of Parkour or Freerunning . (wonder what would the bullshit Latin name for Parkour in 40K)

So in training facilities, asides from seeing human personnel learn how to do fancy and sleek agile Ballet-like moves from eldar instructors and seeing human CQC instructors teaching Mixed Martial Arts and Dirty Fighting techniques to eldar. One will also see half eldar personnel training and mastering their freerunning in parkour courses.

Basically I'll try summing it up like this:

A human, an eldar and a half-breed between the two are in a platform and they'd have to jump of it.

-Human will either try to scale it down or jump of it by landing on their fours; using their hands and legs, hopefully not getting too hurt.

-Eldar will do some fancy kung-fu level front flip or back flip and landing perfectly on their feet.

-And the half eldar will jump and roll; basic parkour move.

So what do you thinnk?

How would LCB or LIVVI and Taldeer's relationship playout in this nobledark scenario. Just gotta wonder now that humanity and eldar are encouraged to be good friends?

Have a pic of LIVVI and Taldeer as Nate and Nora from Fallout 4

So i take it pic related would no longer be considered Heresy in nobledark?

Excuse me mr writefag. Could I suggest this pic related be an inspiration for your next story for a nobledark 40k?

Wait, I just got here. What's the situation with Slaanesh in this AU?

Still basically the same but more pissed off at Imperium because now she has to work for eldar souls.

C'mon man, we agreed that the only way hybrids are gonna appear is if the AdMech bio-division decide to do some fucky drunk science and give the finger to genetics

After the 8th Black Crusade the Harlequins stopped visiting the Dark City.

Maybe they could also happen if the Chaos gods took an interest in things. Like Nurgle, I mean, how hard is it gonna be for him to throw together a virus that lets two species with radically different genetic codes conceive a child?

Ganymede was not actually covered in warp contamination. The detonated experimental warp engine story was big cover up.

Ganymede is the big storage moon for the crap that the Inquisition collects. Forbidden things for containment and study.

The fact that they aren't destroying these things is massively pissing off the eldar elders. Especially Eldrad.

Ganymede is basically planet sizee SCP Foundation storage facility.

No. But it would be considered odd.

The fetus would have to be created by twisting the human genes until they are compatible with the eldar genes. You could try twisting the eldar genes but holy fuck that would be difficult as their genes are already twisted and given how resistant they are to mutation may not be possible.

What you would end up with is the human contribution to the child being "this it what you would have passed on if you were eldar" deal.

Then would have to be implanted into the mother.

Then mother have to take drugs to prevent body rejecting something that is basically a different species to her.

Is possible. Is easier to grow child in jar. Maybe mother was an Isha puritan or something.

But why?

Not that guy but if I had to justify it;

Because Nurgle isn't about accepting change and as such he can't get over the loss of Isha.

These are, to him, the children they never had.

Go one step further and go Full Mandrake. He is trying to make a replacement fuck buddy to keep in his basement and infect.

Given the amount of Class-D people the SCP goes through to make no mention of people dying due to fuck up rather than being expendable it would be one of the more morally questionable institutions within the Imperium. Thankfully the Imperium has no shortage of Class-D death row inmates to throw at the place.

It's also a possibility that the Emperor was, or at least started out as, quite traditionalist in terms of gender roles. He never chose any women as a Primarch and any female generals in his armies were appointed by Malcador without the Warlord's immediate knowledge. Possibly the Matriarch of the Geno Five-Two Chiliad Regiments was one of the ones struck from the records or allowed to fade into obscurity.

The Geno Five-Two Chiliad Regiments in this time were deemed too important to simpely allow to die. As of the End of the War of the Beast the little that remained of them was taken off of the active list and used to set up a breeding colony at an undisclosed location it was in the tunnels of half abandoned Cthonia. A few hundred years later the Geno-Cthonian regiments were being exported across the Imperium as slightly strange specialist units. Their leaders were supplied with anti-agapic and longevity treatments to prolong their usefulness to mankind.

Bamp

bump

Guilliman was born to a minor noble house in the great and relatively prosperous realm of Europia. His parents were able to afford him admittance to Parisiorum University, the most prestigious educational institution of that fair nation. By the onset of adulthood he was well versed in the classics of language, mathemetics and the basic sciences but it was in military theory that he truly excelled.

As a young man he was transferred to the Avelroi military academy where he trained to be an officer. Although he was no mean tactician and a more than adequate soldier it was in the arts of strategy and logistical planning that his brilliance was found.

Upon completion of his training to declarations of brilliance from his tutors he was assigned to the southern border where his nation rubbed shoulders with the Nord Afrik Enclaves with whom they had warred often.

Within a month of being assigned to the semi-derelict Jibraltonius border fort the area was brought up to peak efficiency nad effectiveness. Whole swathes of the border defenses were brought back up to and exceeding standard from the beating they took in the last border dispute under his watch as he was transferred from ruin to ruin. And not before time.

Before long it the sun had risen and it was time for another war. To the consternation of the Nord Afrikaanus and their cyber-thrall army commanders it was not to be a quick bout of raid and pillage.

The barbarians broke upon the hardened shell of Europia like rain upon granite. They tried and tried and their assaults and savagery bled their nation white.

The counter attack orchestrated by General Roboute Guilliman was expertly calculated and Nord Afrika burned to ashes from which they never recovered.

The customary actions to follow in such instances as this was for nations to assume the territory of the fallen and incorporate it into their own realm as a subjugated and broken people. Indeed this would have been the case but for Guilliman's address to the senate imploring them to let that foul place rot, Europia didn't need to devour that which would only make them weaker.

This was of great disappointment to the other neighboring nations who were looking forward to invading the over extended and weakened Europia in the following years.

For his apparent wisdom and martial brilliance Guilliman was given the honorific title of Lord, a title that would not normally be bestowed upon him until his fathers death. Further more in the time of relative peace the nation now found itself in it needed an ambassador that was already a man of accomplishment and worth. In these day The Warlord not yet Emperor was still a distant rumbling to the south and east.

It was during his time in the Kingdom of Franj that he met the young (alright, youngish) Queen Yolande Fouché. The two had little in common at a personal level and neither ever completely trusted each other. It was, however, deemed by both their respective governments imperative that they marry as a prelude to the unification of the two nations. Franj itself was deeply wounded and only slowly recovering from devastating biological and warp based attacks by the Unspeakable Tyrant of Gredbritton and would not survive even a half hearted assault from any of it's neighbors, and the Dusht Jemanic was looking to settle old grievances. For the people of Europia it would mean access to the produce of the huge tracts of agricultural land.

When The Warlord came before the senate of Europia, modest in a scribes robes, he came with opens arms and a warm smile.

The senate of Europia saw this new "Imperium" as a macrocosm of their own well ordered nation and felt much would be gained from inclusion, provided they would be represented in the decision and policy making processes of such a regime.

The Warlord accepted their inclusion as well as the joint inclusion of the Kingdom of Franj as neither realm would be willing to part from the other.

In short time Lord Guilliman rose through the ranks of the new Imperial Army, proving his brilliance upon a global level.

When it came time for the Warlord to implement his super soldier project on a much expanded scale it was a sad fact that Lord Guilliman was biologically too old and would almost certainly have died during the implantation process. As consolation he was granted some limited gene-forging and rejuvenant procedures that his usefulness might be extended for centuries to come.

And down the centuries his usefulness was proven.

When the Warlord became the Steward before the Empty Throne and looked to the stars it was Guilliman amongst his generals who was best suited to the task of planning large scale interplanetary warfare, a feat not considered for millennia. For his dedication and adaptability Lord Guilliman became Primarch Guilliman, a leader amongst leaders and when the eye of the Steward looked beyond the confines of Sol whole stellar clusters were brought under the Aquila by the old man of Europia. Of those wars that could fill a library the greatest, the Primarch considered, were the ones not fought.

He was and old man. He looked of middle years but he had lived long past his time. Memories of loved ones, their faces and voices, had become dim and faded. He had outlived his wife and his children and his grand children and in truth his beautiful nation. He was an old man and he was so very tired of war.

When the War of the Beast descend like a hammer upon the still fledgling Imperium it was Guillimans reforms to the trade routs and military integration that allowed whole sectors to recover from the initial shock and mobilize what forces they had with merciless efficiency.

His well ordered and equipped soldiers and warriors and legionaries made the Beast and his horde pay for every light-year. For every slain citizen under his care a hundred deaths were meted out but all could see that the line was being ground back to the Sanctum Sanctorum of humanity; Old Earth.

For all that the forces of The Beast were weakened it was the other legions that were remembered as striking the death blow. Guilliman was not upset by that; good men were seldom remembered as long as entertaining monsters.

After the slaying of The Beast the time of rebuilding was to begin. It was dirty work but it was good work, rebuilding something after so long fighting soothed his aching soul somewhat even when most of his fellow Primarchs refused his suggested reforms to their legions.

Guilliman endured for a centuries longer than any thought would be possible but In 014M32 he began the long sleep but his legacy would endure for ages to come. Despite his belief otherwise he was remembered fondly by most.

Wew, this is actually really great stuff, thanks mr. Writefag

I'm not a writefag, I wish I was a writefag. I have to do big broad historical overviews because I can't write character interactions for shit.

Truth be told I probably can't do big broad historical overviews particularly well either but it's just not as obvious.

Which one do you want me to do next?

I'll try not to fuck it up too completely.

Would be really cool to read about Magnus of Ursh or Fulgrim of Merica. Might try to write some stuff for them, or Skitarii ferrus manus

I've tried and I can't.

I had the bare bones about Magnus

>Human very powerful psychic mother, navigator father
>Grew up in service to the Despot of Ursh
>Gets used as sooth sayer, extra-dimensional artillery and brain rape communicator
>Gains interest in deamonology.
>One summoning goes wrong and he ends up with a missing eye and teeth marks all over one side of his face.
>3rd most powerful psychic on Old Earth after Malcador and Warlord.
>More knowledgeable in deamon lore than Malcador. Not sure about Warlord.
>Keeps getting into shit with Warlordbecause he keeps summoning shit for interviews.
>Assists the Warlord by causing utter confusion in the Despots ranks just prior to a big attack on future Kiev. Defects to other side.
>Continues to assist the Emperor
>Gets given the job of training high end psychics because Malcador and Warlord are busy
>Turns out he is well versed in all warp-lore, not just deamonology. Has knowledge of the warp possibly equal to that of Warlord.
>Due to baffling genetic abnormalities form father he is not compatible with any form of biological augmentation bar juvenant drugs.
>Due to knowing shit, predicting shit and being able to see a problem form an extra-dimensional vantage point becomes general of great renown.
>Gets given rank of primarch and a Legion and told to carry on solving problems amongst the stars.
>Is first experiment of becoming successful astropath.
>During War of Beast he fucks up the communication network and his legion specializes in sorting out the summoned deamons.
>Despite best efforts is not present on Old Earth for much of the fighting due to string up warp currents to fuck up Beast reinforcements.
>Gets accused of cowardice by Russ and a few of the other primarchs. Mostly Russ and Morty. They stop when they see the warp-fire burning in his empty socket and the killing glare coming from the other eye. At least when they think he is listening.

>Founds Grey Knights with the discontinued Gene-seed strain.
>Writes down plans for Exorcists, banhammered by the Steward hard. (Documents eventually find their way to the Inquisition in M36, Eldrad suspected but nothing proven).
>Dies sometime in late M34 of old age. Considered by half a dozen religions to be patron saint of Astropaths.

And thats as far as I got. It's late. I have work in the morning and I am very tired.

If you can find any salvage value in this then feel free and good luck.

Do Eldar still use soulstones? Do they function the same way? Do their souls still get shoved into Infinity Circuits when they die?

Yes on all accounts. Shit be Nobledark yo.

Oh christ I'm so tired.

>Nurgle has his elf goddess waifu taken away from him and pretty much being cucked
>but despite that he has no hard feelings and decides to "help" humanity and eldar have adorable half breed offspring
>all to help make his taken-away-from-him waifu happy

Wow Nurgle must be one chill dude. If something like that happened to Khorne he'd be throwing a hissy fit of the ages.

But Nurgle? "No hard feelings senpai."

>this image again
>sigh

Oh boy, am I going to expect seeing that image again and again asides from anything LCB related in any warhammer thread?

Also I take it that the pic Im posting is a sequel of this

It more like he kept her in his basement for centuries and now he's fucking his daughters.

And the children of his influence newer come out right.

The unimaginatively named Ferrus Manus was born in the manner of the Mechanicus enclaves of Antarctica, which is to say grown in a jar from anonymous genetic samples. Deemed free of malformation and unwanted deviations in his early development he was permitted to be born rather than recycled.

As a child among those people of that time he had no name at birth although the markings on his tube did superficially resemble the name Gorgon in several Old Earth languages. This was adopted as his unofficial name in his youth after it became apparent that he would grow up to be aesthetically displeasing.

He was given a basic and general techno-ecumenical education until age 12 when he began training for full inclusion to the Mechanicus. By age 14 he had achieved the rank of lowly Technician-acolyte and so escaped the fate of Servitorhood that awaited underachievers. But a purely priestly life was deemed in efficient use of his talents and he was transferred to the Skittarii training.

By his 18th year he was a mechanically augmented soldier of the priesthood tasked with defence of the Nuemyana Port, one of the few places where primitive outsiders were permitted to have dealings with the Terran Mechanicus.

As he rose through the ranks of the Mechanicus military, receiving all the augmentations appropriate to his station, he began to see the world in the black and white notions of the Weak and the Strong and how it was the duty of the Strong to rule and protect and the Weak to serve.

Sadly he started also to see all of humanity not a part of the Mechnicus as Weak. Even more sadly this was a view shared by many of the Elder Magi.

It was deemed that the greatest threat to the Enclaves was Hy Brasil due to a combination of proximity, organization and sophistication. A bitter war of attrition was waged that saw the Enclaves holdings on the southern tip if South America either destroyed and irradiated or captured.

Due to this extreme laps in good judgment the elders were deposed and the survivors servitorized.

With space at the top of the hierarchy now cleared there was a social reshuffling and Gorgon found himself as General-Sentinel and Protector of the Northern border, a prestigious job that nobody wanted due to the surety of retaliation from the Brasilaanii peoples.

It was at this point that Gorgon became known as Ferrus Manus after his latest physical upgrade had his arms replaced by superior cybernetics.

It was not long before the stirring of retaliation became imminant in Hy Brasil and a horde of, relatively, well disciplined and well armed soldiery was clearly preparing to move southwards to the cold lands of the Mechanicus.

It was at this time that the Warlord approached the Enclave with an offer of inclusion into the Imperium. The Elder Magi calculated the possibility of survival against the Hy Brasil military would jump by 90% in the event of all out war, all the way up to 92%.

As it was the young leader Dalmoth Kyn, leader of most of South America, decided that attacking the Warlords forces was suicide at best. The war never happened by the Kyn family never forgot who the Warlord sided by and fate was set then that they would never be part of the Imperium.

As the Mechanicus Enclaves one by one were subjugated or assimilated into the Imperium Ferrus Manus once more found himself rising up the ranks of the military due to his tactical acumen and the mechanical strength of his soldiery that were capable of easily overcoming all techno-barbarians, bar those strange biological agments employed by the Warlord himself of whom even Ferrus Manus had to admit a certain grudging respect.

As the years passed and wars were moved off of the surface of the unified Terra the Iron Hands, as his soldiery were collectively known, held themselves with great distinction as they were capable of fighting in harsh environments for extended time with little ill effects, their cyber-blessings even resisting the vacuum and radiation of open space.

The inclusion of the Mechanicus forces, treated with due respect and dignity, within the Stewards forces was probably a contributing factor to the Terra-Mars partnership, almost certainly this itself was a contributing factor to the old Gorgon being recognized as a Primarch.

His forces were invariably among the numbers sent to parlay with distant Forge Worlds to reunite them with Holy Mars and by extension the Imperium.

During the War of the Beast the Iron Hands were more concerned with the holding of the Forge Worlds and enclaves of the Mechanicus than they were with the Preservation of the Imperium as a whole. A fact they were called out on numerous times and that they never denied.

They reasoned, or at least the reasoning they gave to outsiders, was that the Forgeworlds were the industrial heart of the Imperium and that with their loss there could never be a hope of rebuilding. there may have been some truth in this but it was more likely that the Gorgon Primarch simply felt more loyalty to the Mars and the Fabricator General than he did Terra or the Steward.

Of the primarchs Ferrus Manus was only 1 of 3 that lived long enough to see the Steward become Emperor and was last of that title to die.

His end came on the fields of Armageddon before the gates of Hades Hive in the year 616M40. In truth he had been suffering health errors both biological mechanical for some years and there was little operational time left for his body. He took a bloody and glorious toll with him but his passing marked the end of an era. Although he and the Emperor had never been friends his passing was felt.

what the fuck happened to continents?

Dark age of Technology geo-sculpting and then early Age of Strife when there were still shit loads of doomsday weapons lying around and everyone was too insane not to use them. That plus Skynet and a Doom style deamon invasion or two.

Keep up like this and you'll be good.

Mortarion was a born in the abject squalor of the slums of Gredbritton in the aftermath of the unrest following the fall of the Unspeakable Tyrant. His mother was the daughter of the Unspeakable Tyrant and his father was unknown. Some claiming that his father was also the Unspeakable Tyrant, not a baseless accusation considering that most depraved individual.

His mother made ends meet as a maintenance skivvy and lay-technician of the great Tintajus Hive and capital of that broken nation.

Mortarion was in his youth sickly due to his environment and grew up pale and gaunt from lack of sunlight and food.

Gredbritton was one of the earlier nations brought into the Imperial fold. Being part of a greater and more prosperous union of nations went some way to restoring the nation and with it the reformation of the military infrastructure.

like so many young men with no hope Mortarion joined the regiments of the Imperial Army for the promise of at least one meal a day, a pair of trousers he didn't have to share and some spare cash to send home to support his family.

He served with merit if not distinction until he was in his 22nd year despite recurring bouts of old childhood illnesses. At some point in this year he learned that the Warlord was looking for volunteers for Thunder Warrior conversion, known to be a procedure that carried considerable risks.

Despite warnings from the Apothocarium and the Biologicus in regards to his physical imperfections Mortarion volunteered, even demanded, that they strap him to a table, tear him apart and put him back together. The payout his family would get for his death in this manner would set his mother and younger sisters up for life and that would be worth dying for.

By some strange twist of fate he did survive. This was in the later days of the Thunder Warriors and the process had been refined and made considerably safer than the days when Angron was "upgraded".

By time served, out living and a methodical if unimaginative attitude to battle Mortarion won many victories in the name of the Imperium and it's Warlord.

He won the respect of his men but they had no love for him. His methods were brutal and costly in life for all that they were effective. He would often dismiss inventive but untried tactics and strategies in favour of the certainties of more costly ones.

His only virtues, so far as his men were concerned, was his willingness to lead from the front, be found where the fighting was thickest and risk death with the worst and the best of them.

Forces under his command saw great victories against the savage men of Ursh and the sorcerers of Achaemenidia who dabbled in things that should not be dabbled in.

Indeed it was in the Achaemenidia campaigns that Mortarion developed a fear and borderline hatred of all psykers and never in his career did he employ them, even when it might have been advisable to do so.

Mortarion soon developed a reputation for being unkillable, much to the disgust of his subordinates. He would return from the field of war his armour rent, is weapons broken and spent, half his men dead and the other half maimed and sporting wounds that would have felled a lesser Thunder Warrior and remain standing and not long after do it all over again.

When the forces of the Steward looked to the rest of Sol his forces were used primarily as a garrison and defensive force due to the costly nature of his method of warfare. In these engagements they held themselves with distinction.

By the time Sol was subjugated, one way or another, and the galaxy lay before the Imperium the Emperor named him Primarch due to his sheer tenacity and list of victories.

If you don't finish this soon I will.

Alpharius and omegon plox

File deleted by order of His Majesty's Inquisition. For the Hydra.

It was revealed in later years as documents were released that the Warlord/Steward disapproved greatly of Mortarions methods of warfare. Mortarion had, by methods undisclosed, obtained the entire stockpile of biological and chemical weapons owned by his late grandfather and father. He had also obtained his library, the constituent tomes of which were hastily handed over to the Warlord's Sigillite.

It was the favored method of taking a city for the Dusk Raiders and later Death Guard to besiege it, fire contamination artillery rounds filled with some gods forsaken contagion and give it a few months. The soldiery would then go through the city killing anything that looked too lively with plasma, napalm, promethium or radiation. Only Curze was more questioned in his methods than Mortarion. Mortarion justified these acts by pointing out that a conventional assault would have created a corpse heap on both sides. This way there was only one corpse heap. The Warlord was never satisfied with this answer, but the results of his campaigns were undeniable.

It was an attitude to war that he took off-world.There was no reason to fight when misery and time would do your work for you. Many whispered that he was his father's son. This was not the case. The Unspeakable Tyrant had done such things in the name of gods to terrible to contemplate and because it aroused him to contemplate them. Mortarion did them because it meant that his soldiers and warriors would be more likely to survive. FOr all that they hated him he did not hate them although they wouldn't have believed that.

During the War of the Beast the Death Guard were the dirty, dirty hands of the Imperium.

Worlds enslaved were infected with flesh eating diseases and the exsanguination virii to name but a few. This was not as their detractors had claimed to punish a population for submitting but to remove the world as a contributing member of the opposition whilst leaving much of it's assets intact.

Hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions died in this manner to ensure a weakened foe. Many, Sanguinius and Vulkan in particular, publicly decried these attacks but Mortarion did not care. They called him a monster and he did not care. The spat on his legions banner and called him and hes followers monsters and abomination and he did not care. Dorn called him a coward and were it not for Typhus the Pilgrim the two would have come to blows.

His Legion were not cowards. None could ever claim that. They fought with mechanical determination, grinding and grinding the enemy down in grueling battles of attrition so that other better, more heroic and inspiring men might live and fight and give heart that other might fight more fierce.

When the smoke had cleared and the Steward and Eldrad stood over the corpse of The Beast to much jubilation there were no cheers from the Death Guard.

They were busy rebuilding their legion. The galaxy was relentless, the work would never be over, there would never truly be time to rest. The Death Guard never, in all the ages to come, acknowledged that the Great Crusade was over. Merely postponed. Even unto the Dark Millennium they maintain their old Expeditionary Forces ships and organization and push back the edge of the map. Not one step back. Not one step back that lasts.

Mortarion finally died on some distant world on the western fringe known as Macharius' Rest. Compounded injuries in the crusade that went no further and simple time had took their toll.

Members of the Dusk Raiders, Death Guard and all the other crusader forces descended from his old Legion make the pilgrimage to that world on the edge of the Imperium.

>space marine
>only 2 meters

That would be the short end of the Space Marine spectrum.

>2 meters
>Slightly above average height
>Space Marines

I don't want to write.

It's okay user, set your own pace

So wait anybody can write and expand on the setting?

Yes. But please keep it consistent with the feeling of the setting so far.

Also does anyone here know how to make a 1d4chan page?

Is that image even 40K related? Last I remember that's just a draw thread request that's about a human-elf family; human husband and elf wife with their half-elf kids.

Then again that elf lady looks kinda like Idranel.

Is that Markiplier with an eldar? Who knew Markimoo's been dating a space elf.