>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Archaon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Overclocked made Amane ending seem like the best thing ever. True they shown some concern for death penalty for every single little fucking thing but then it conveniently gets forgotten that you are one person who can't be everywhere to save everyone with the Brand and stuff and makes it seem like this ending is the best thing ever while Naoya's 8th day still fucks everything up

Tell me about your acts of hedonism.

What's the nicest thing you've ever done out of spite?

Your mother.

Genocided the elves.

Work on Transistor is still happening.

Because it's October I will try to throw in a skeleton of a WiP here. Maybe even today

Would you say it will be... A spine of a WiP?

Aaaaaaaayyyy.

Got a screenshot of that guy taking this super seriously despite it being an animatronic?

Still trying to determine price of the Transistor replica as item. Mental time stop to plan, acceleration to execute said plans, soul "storage" and gaining a function out of them ain't cheap

I made happy round orange things angry.

These fucking party hats are back

shit

1. have several dedicated Molecular fabricators just for generating spice.
2. Eight meals a day, mostly Toriko food
3. Entire Centuries of lewd
4. Wifu and I have chosen origins specifically for enhancing lewd.
5. Am frequently a tentacle monster.

fuck off bancho

started curing vampirism and lycanthropy Respectively

Is Ditto a viable choice in PMD? It looks like it is, with a 300 CP price tag, but when I tried to find if it's ok all I found in the archives was QS saying to bring one to breed new Pokemon in other worlds and WildCard saying that in PMD transform is only visual: ditto doesn't get any stats or moves like in the anime or main games.

Just how game-like is PMD? I imagine you aren't stuck to a grid but the jump does limit you to four moves (5 at a cost) and specifically mentions PP. If I go Ditto would I be an actual ditto, or the sorry excuse for a shapeshifter in the PMD games?

So, what do I need to become something like Dormammu, the baddest demon of them all?

So far I've got:
>Being an Umbra Witch
>Becoming the Bel in DS
>Overlord's Demon Race + Lvl100 + RoH
>Being a Tyrant and Fiend in SMT
>Ally of Ghoma in Asura's Wrath
>Other's Clan in Viking Saga
>Beelzebub's Eight Deadly Sins demon
>Tsukihime's Demon Kin
>Acquiring Portamancy and Doormaker for dimensional invasions

>being an umbra witch

Those are people who make contracts with demons.

That is the opposite of what you're trying to be

I revived a guy that cut me off in traffic while trying to kill himself.

Jackass.

I like to become someone's close friend and ally during a jump and then betray them before leaving, ruining their lives and leaving them cursing me.

Well, they summon demons and that kind of stuff, it's not a bad start.

One time, I had an noire bag of cookies.
I ate them all and didn't share any! Mwahhahahaha

Would Khorne be against me teleporting, with my own abilities and not through warp, to a different planet once I slaughtered all I can on current one, but otherwise not using that ability?

I like to destroy things for no reason at all.

As long as you teleport with science and not magic, divine or psychic stuff I think so.

Why do you care about what the paraplegic angry god thinks? If he gets angry you just need to smash him when he complains.

That is the only correct form of prayer and respect that Khorne would accept.

>No I Hate Fairyland jump

Demon in Supernatural and Darksiders.

I think there's another one based on an anime, but it's real tech-data-ey so i dunno.

It's a fairly short comic and we have very little background information.

I mean, it could work, but I don't know man.

There was one Greater Daemon of Khorne who was tricked by Tzeentch into attaching Khorne while in rage.

He made a minute chink in Khorne's armor.

Khorne strangled the life and everything except for hate out of him, publicly, and threw him out. That Daemon now only feels hate but is trying to get back to being accepted by Khorne by causing shiploads of slaughter in his name.

Khorne still hasn't called him back

Such a tsundere.

He didn't kill the demon but left him with hate and a desire to come back to him. Only to pretend that he doesn't care.

What are the best jumps for making large quantities of powerful mindless bodies to add to my Speaker for the Dead hivemind?

Well, SMT is pretty great.

Cortex Command's pretty good. Apparently tech there can spit out a Culled Clone every 5 seconds (actually non-shitty clones take and undefined periods of time longer, but still).

NEVER.

I arranged an audience between a man and his role model where he couldn't normally meet him because of his health condition. Through this meeting and a couple of political favors, I gave him several promotions so that he could continue his work as a champion of the downtrodden with official sanctions.

Why? Because FUCK calender gods for mocking my coffee. Also someone's gotta keep a lid on things during Calibration, and Five Days Darkness legit has the best portfolio around.

Hypothetically, what would happen if a sufficiently powerful jumper went into the Warp and managed to kill Khorne

You would be making him stronger user. . .

Half-Demon from Teen Titans
Devil everything from DMC
Satan Soul from Fairy Tail
Demon Lord codes from Digimon

What if I do that AND can eat souls and emotions? Hypothetically

Am I Khorne now?

The after effects will probably kill all the psychics in the galaxy and then some more.

You will ruin the balance in the Warp, bad things happens in real space.

Also, since you're murdering a creature made of murder, he probably just respawns and starts laughing at you.

Supreme Commander tech is perfectly happy to print out organic matter, there's no actual real difference between it and inorganic matter anyway.

You've made a new, better, stronger Khorne. Its you.

If you eat all the emotions you're whatever you want to be.

If you eat all Khorne related thoughts and emotions that populate the Warp, you can become Khorne or his avatar in the Warp.

What if I ask Khorne for honorable 1 v 1 combat with set stakes for if I win and lose as Khorne is also God of Honor?

What if beforehand I manage to tilt the actions of Khorne worshippers more towards honor instead of MUUUUUUURDER

Interesting. Another thought.

Let's say I kill all existing daemons, worshippers, etc of Khorne. Without trickery or magic or such. And I enjoyed the combat, losing myself in it

What does Khorne think of me?

Have you ever heard of 'mantling'? Because it seems appropriate.

Khorne's idea of honor is stabbing you in the face instead of stabbing you in the back. With a giant axe instead of a knife, if possible.

>And I enjoyed the combat, losing myself in it

Khorne thinks that you're a FUCKING DEGENERATE WORSHIPER OF THAT BITCH.

To be fair that's technically pretty close to regular honor as a concept. He's just all about the killing, all the time.

This desu

Pleasing the chaos gods is a fallacy. They're all unpleasible, volatile tubs of testosterone and estrogen.

> Murder Khorne
> All the psions die from backlash
> Khorne just respawns
> "YOU ARE NOW MY CHAMPION"
> "what"

>"Can we still fight tho? It was fun"
>"SURE"

Not in that way.

I enjoyed the combat as in I like to fight. I want to murder and fight those on my level or above it. I am not getting a sexual high off it

saving Westoros, the Starks, and Tryion just to fuck over most of the Lannisters. Because fuck Tywin, the incest twins, and joffery.

Is it possible to skip the "Sacrifices" bit of summoning a daemon into a machine in 40k?

>Fuck Tywin
>The guy that was actually making the King and the Kingdom go straight
>The one that kept the Kingdom afloat with the Mad King
>The one that actually prevented more deaths (or even the victory of the Dragons) by not actively siding with the Mad King even when he had his son as a hostage.

Showfag spotted.

Khorne doesn't care. Pleasure is other's god realm.

Aren't you just empowering Khorne a lot during the process, then? Giving him lots of juice to create more worshipers/daemons even as you kill the old ones?

And then Jumper made a new friend, albeit at the cost of doing the complete opposite of what he set out to do.

For real tho-didn't Khorne get mega-butthurt the one time he sparred with someone who actually cut a chink in his armor?

Also this. If you're angry enough to enjoy the combat you're not angry enough. Just look at Asura.

It was this poor guy.

He hasn't gotten over it yet.

If you're not using it to kill indirectly, trick people or get out of a fight, it should be kosher. Khorne is really against magic when it spoils the glory of the fight, otherwise you can argue the technicalities.

Good point.

I can be less angry when I need to concentrate to go to another planet to kill more.

Each daemon is a collection of thoughts given form by being given a fraction of Chaos God's power. If you kill and absorb enough of them... Yh!

Also as far as I checked binding daemons of Slaneesh is actually a good way of dealing with them because they HATE being deprived of methods to act on their egoistical feels. Just saying since in past people said Slaneesh is into that

Suddenly, all those video games where the enemies teleport in, roar loudly, and charge at you from across the room make sense.

No, see-you're still trapped in the Khorne Paradox. By concentraing the net level of anger inside of yourself you're just becoming his champion.

Until I kill and eat Khorne.

By that point I should have absorbed 51% of Khorne's power at least, thus I am Khorne now due to holding majority of stocks in MURDER incorporated

The Chaos Gods aren't invincible, and 40k is far from having the most absurd powerlevels in jumpchain. But to kill them you'd probably be better off having a plan to change the nature of the Warp using magic/soul manipulation perks than trying to fight them directly.

>using magic/soul manipulation
>not fighting them directly
>not uniting the power of all the gods within yourself

>If I kill and eat Khorne

FTFY, or have you given up the pretense of hypotheticals?

>51%

The problem is that you're treating this like an actual tabletop RPG whiteroom battle. You're assuming Khorne is just going to sit there on his lazy ass doing nothing while you massacre his forces. You're assuming the other Chaos Gods won't do anything about someone suddenly expanding his portfolio. You're assuming the Imperium won't send exterminatus you from afar on general principle. You're assuming, for that matter, that you're even going to win those fights without even explaining how.

This is true, and the problem lies in people with some sort of absurd combined obsession for the approval and to devour them. It's like watching Abridged Cell, except at least Abridged Cell has style in his perfect form.

You know what would be a better idea? Just building a bazillion Cadian Pylons instead of doing this stupid fite-u-on-your-own-level shounen bullshit.

I am not assuming Khorne or other gods or even imperium won't do anything.

I am COUNTING on them doing something. Otherwise it gets boring

Oh great, and now you're pulling a Frieza without doing anything to justify it. Doing less than that even, given your priorities.

Great chain, have a nice death.

Does anyone know the answer to this? Is PMD Transform just the visuals like it is in the games, or does the jump not run on game balance?

As far as I know it's never been ruled either way. By default, I think it's up to you really as long as it's not unreasonable i.e. taking the Pokemon Codex at face value.

There is a method to my madness and a hidden goal.

By usurping/absorbing/killing off other worshippers, cultists or daemons of the Chaos Gods, while also exhibiting traits that would worship them, I aim to become the Last Avatar, the sole champion. Have the Chaos Gods focused and invested in me.

The plan aims to begin after I set Emperor on a healing diet and find a way to stop imperium citizens from being connected to warp, such as replicating the effects of Blank + Psyker combo from imperium jump. And giving them FTL tech.

Eldar, I still am considering what to do with them, similarly with TAU.

This is only Plan A, I got completely different plans too

Ok, thanks. I was thinking of taking the Pokédex entries for ditto as the downsides of the transformation abilities, actually, namely that doing it by memory /will/ have errors, and making me laugh will make it fail.

He would likely shit on you, because even though you're fighting and enjoying it, you're killing people whom are on your side, Which isn't exactly honorable. Besides, There are 3 other gods that are just as strong, and Khorne knows that. tl;dr he calls you a dipshit and punches you into a chainaxe of perpetual anger.

>you're killing people whom are on your side
>malalintensifies.webm

I'm sorry, are you actually planning on killing off everything in the galaxy? Because those gods get their power from emotion, not from being worshipped directly, though that seems to help too. Also they've got untold ages of saved-up emotions.

That sounds fair enough, yeah.

Also I don't know why I typed Pokemon Codex instead of Pokedex

I may need more sleep

Oh god, that is the stupidist plan I have ever heard. You are literally trying to out-Archaon Archaon, in a branch of the franchise where Archaon isn't even a thing yet. You are, furthermore, assuming that concepts like "healing diet" and "giving a shit about the Imperium" will be relevant to you at that stage of your plan. You also appear to have overlooked the fact that even assuming you could feasibly propagate your "Blank + Psyke combo" its' success would result in your own demise because at that point you would be more psychic emanation than plan.

I have seen Darwin Awards better thought out than your plan.

Let me clarify: You have not convinced me you have the capability to do anything more than die horribly and ironically from your own stupidity. You must understand, I wholly believe in but every post you make just causes your incompetence to stand out more.

Let me rephrase: I have seen BANCHO think out better plans than you.

Social manipulation is a superior idea. The core problem with the warp is that everyone is miserable, so they're dumping their misery into the warp, turning it into a storm and either giving birth to daemons and other horrors, or twisting what was there before into daemons and other horrors.

You need to make the galaxy a better place.

As far as I can tell his plan appears to be to become Archaon, then reanimate the single entity in the galaxy most likely to attack him on sight for his insanity AND the single entity in the galaxy hyped to be the biggest danger possible to him at that point should he actually succeed.

He would then attempt to subsequently genetically engineer out of existence the psychic phenomenon he has now replaced most of himself with, and thus the last thing he will likely hear as he starts to black out from critical existence failure is Necoho's mocking laughter.

What's an Archaon?

So basically everyone is in complete agreement that the best possible thing he can expect is for this to fail and the most likely thing is that it's so terrible that his chain ends here, yeah?

Honestly the only god I've figured out how to actually /kill/ is Slaanesh. That's only because it's been attempted once, by a silver knight.
>Turn off all capability pleasure, only will
>March through the 7 (or 9, cant remember) circles of her realm
>Roll on up to her palace
>Slay or Eat Her
>Have Companion turn back on emotions, or find way to have them return
I don't know enough about the realms of other gods to form anything out.

Also, How would I go about turning off Emotion?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Archaon
Google search, man

Except here is the thing you don't understand.

1. Giving shit about imperium is not what I would call it. I just have plans for every faction. The Psyker + Blank Combo just gives shielding/stealth from Warp, so the emotions or thoughts from person with those isn't adding to the Warp.

2. You THINK I am planning to succeed with this plan. Tzeentch intensifies

True. But ayyy as long as blood flows

Ayyy, what are alt forms for?

This would honestly be a good way to end my chain, though

That could work too, though redeeming an entire galaxy sounds like mor precise and hazardous work than trying to correct the metaphysics of the setting. The ultimate solution probably involves a bit of both.

Warhammer Fantasy character. He's the ultimate champion of Chaos, having been blessed by the four Gods and chosen to lead the Forces of Chaos during the End Times. Basically, he's Abaddon, only without the history of failed Dark Crusades.

I think the thing you don't understand is going "I have planz" isn't exactly the best evidence for anything working and yet it's essentially the only evidence you've given.

See, this is what happens when people take ASA as an example to be emulated.

It's an idea and plan I have, how I accomplish it depends on when I start posting builds and reach that point.

And again, I know I will most likely end my chain. But I will at least make it spectacular

1. Having a plan means you give a shit about the faction on some level. It doesn't mean you sympathise with it, but you acknowledge on some level it's of consequence to you in some way. I never questioned whether you had plans or not. I am asserting that your plans are universally worse than Bancho's.

2. Tzeentch gets away with it because there is currently nothing in his setting that can meaningfully harm him. You will never convince me the same applies to you.

>alt forms

Torturing you further, apparently.

On the other hand if this is a deliberate suicide mission-knock yourself out man, might as well go out with a bang and Khorne's daemons are hotter than Slaanesh's anyway

How about just fucking off to another galaxy and create his own worshippers there, while Emperor is just set on a timer or something so he recovers over time so it finishes when the fucking off to another galaxy happens, so there can be incredible galactical war?

Assuming you leave in the opposite direction the 'nids came from.

I forgot whether the Warp is a galactic, universal or multiversal phenomena though, and I get the impression GW has as well.

Also. Doesn't this plan culminate in Khorne becoming more powerful than ever?

Okay.

Yes this is meant to be a suicide mission, kinda. The plan is to do all this and, through my own absorption and engineering of humanity but also creating new races to Reset this Twisted game. That's what Jumpchain is for.

And if I lose? Then this suicide mission was glorious and I want to see how far I managed to get with the "plan". Otherwise, I might just delay my loss long enough so my time in imperium jump ends.

This is a terrible plan because it is meant to be terrible. It is meant to be idiotic, thoughtless, cocky, etc. because I don't care what the result will be, I want to see what I can at least make happen with this plan as my guidelines. I want to see how much awesome, either from me or others in universe, it can cause.

And yes, Khorne daemonettes are fine indeed

What? Nooo, I totally don't mean to empower Khorne or whatever becomes him

votekhorne40016

So you're doing this for Nurgle.

nice.

I can see the appeal in Ressurecting Emps.

Otherwise it gets boring

Where's the Warhammer fantasy jump?

Non-imaged folder, N-Z

If Mardukth is here, may I ask if you can purchase companions past 8 for 100cp apiece to have a full 12 Player session? It would be fine if you can't, but I'm just curious.

Oh god.

Who the fuck made it

Here we go again.

Well, no. You can't.

I originally had it so that you could buy up to a full 12 player session, but was told messing with the 8-companions limit might not be best.